Covid 19 - Pete Turned into Charleigh Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now clench and stand up a little."

As Charleigh did so the chair raised with her as her butt clenched onto the plug, which was now stuck to the chair. "Haha that's fantastic, well done, now for the make up."

Red stripped the make up off quickly and cleaned Charleigh's face quite roughly until she was Pete once more to look at, but not in her mind.

"OK over to the shower now slut. But let your ass release the plug." With that Red held onto the chair as Charleigh stood up, moaning out loud as she stood up.

Charleigh walked to the shower feeling stripped of her femininity.

"OK now on your knees over the shower head on the floor and get that inside you, I want you clean at all times. Red clipped the ankle cuffs to two d rings on the floor and then the wrist cuffs to the wall and stood back.

"You look lovely now lets get you clean inside and out." Red covered Charleigh in a lovely smelling shower gel and covered her head and body with the suds then turned the shower on, the rainfall shower soaking Charleigh from above and washing the suds off. The metal tube inside her asspussy filling her rectum with warm water.

"As you fill too much lift off the tube so you can expel the dirty water then sit down again to get full, I want the water running perfectly clear."

For Charleigh this all seemed normal, she was used to giving herself enemas in the shower as she'd done just a few hours earlier. As she realized that, she thought with a equal amounts of excitement and horror about what had happened today.

She'd sucked her first real male cock, she'd eaten more cum that she could produce in a month and what's more it was the cum of multiple other men. As well as an anonymous guys piss. She'd had all her body hair removed and breast inserts glued onto her pecs as well as been fucked on a fucking machine and having been discovered by her wife. Locked into her kink clothes and chased by the Police. What a fucking day, but still in her popper induced haze she was wondering if she'd done the right thing.

If she hadn't bought the machine in the first place, this would never have happened, she'd still be at home, resting on her wife's ample bosom and suckling on her fabulous nipples. But fuck that was all so long ago now, a long day ago.

Red could see that she had lost her focus "Stop daydreaming and get clean bitch."

Charleigh shook her head and lifted off the shower head so that the large amount of water in her bowels could be expelled. A slimy mix came out, having not eaten solids for nearly twenty four hours, this would be her new normal. Red smiled thinking that keeping her slut clean and in perfect fucking condition would be a simple proposition.

As Charleigh sank down and then rose up another 3 times, filling her rectum and then emptying it, the water began to run clear and clean.

Red knew she was perfectly clean, but wanted a few more rinses to become part of the ritual that Charleigh would do morning and night to ensure that she was perfectly clean for use by her clients. Red had already thought of a few extra ways that she might get clients for Charleigh and how she could earn her keep through the Covid lockdown. Having the Police on side would be hugely useful to ensure that they didn't get any problems from nosy neighbors.

Red turned the shower off and then unclipped Charleigh from the restraint points. She passed Charleigh a towel and hairdryer.

"Get dried off and use the hair dryer on your clit cage, so it's dry for the night, we'll take it off in a few days and check it to make sure you're clean under that horrible floppy foreskin of yours. God it's so ugly, you'd look so much better without it."

"Yes Mistress Red." Charleigh agreed without really thinking about it, although they had talked about Charleigh's circumcision fantasies before and Red was quite sure it was on the cards if she manipulated her sub well enough. It would be a good test of obedience and worship.

Charleigh carefully dried off her body, then used the hairdryer. Red passed her a feminine deodorant and some talc which she used.

"Tomorrow morning in the shower, you need to check your body hair and shave anywhere you need to. I want you absolutely hairless from now on and we'll sort your eyebrows out tomorrow and get those shaped. Now get the butt plug back in, that's now your sleeping plug as I want to increase the size you wear in the day, but that's perfect for night time. Then on with the PVC body, padlock that in place with the zips, then put the two collars on tightly and padlock them."

Charleigh was just trying to take in the instructions.

"If you fail with any of these instructions we'll be adding a serious punishment session tomorrow morning slut."

Charleigh just nodded and looking down at the floor she picked the now clean butt plug up. "Please can I have some lube Mistress."

"No you fucking can't, give it a lick and get it in that gaping pussy of yours, it'll probably slip in easily with your whorish hole."

"Yes Mistress, sorry Mistress." Charleigh did as she was told and licked the end of the plug and squatting down she reached down and put the head to her asspussy lips. They were swollen but still had some moisture and after the fucking she'd had today, the plug pushed in easily.

"See, just as I said you're nice and wide open as you should be, ready for tomorrows activities, by the end of that you'll be sooooo much looser. Now that I think of it, have you ever been fisted Charleigh, I know you've told me a story, but can't remember."

"Yes Mistress, just the once, by a really petite Mistress with very small hands." Charleigh thought back to the session with Mistress Valeska and Mistress K, that was a wild afternoon.

"Are you calling me fat slut?" Red had to make the most of this.

"N n n no Mistress Red, I'm not suggesting that at all. I'd never suggest that, you're beautiful."

"So you think I'm beautiful and fat, it that it?"

"No no, not at all Mistress Red."

"So why did you describe her as petite."

"Just because she was so small, only little and I'm not sure I could take a real fist of a normal sized person."

"Fuck you've annoyed me now. Now I'm really determined, I'm going to fucking fist you and you are going to thank me for it bitch, I want you to be as open as possible and to be ready and able to take on all comers."

"And you said the other Mistress, was it K or something queened you at the time?"

"Yes Mistress she did, so that I was focused on not being able to breathe rather than Mistress Valeska's fist forcing its way into me."

"Did she queen you with her pussy or her ass?"

"More her ass Mistress, she had panties on though." Charleigh wasn't sure why he'd said that.

"But a slut like you would have much preferred her not to be wearing panties as she queened you, isn't that right?"

"Y y y yessss Mistress I'd much prefer that. That would have been wonderful.

"Excellent then when the time comes, that's what we'll do, I'm glad you wanted that."

Charleigh was imagining Mistress Red's curvy are cheeks being pulled apart to allow him access to her stunning pussy and asshole, how he wanted to worship her there. Not being able to breathe would be worth it for a lick, a kiss an inhale of her beautiful scents.

Whilst Charleigh was fantasizing about worshiping Red's pussy lips, Red had an entirely different though. The person she intended to queen Charleigh when the time came would really challenge her sluts dedication. But as far as Red was concerned, that was what Charleigh had just asked for, even though she didn't realise that's what she'd done.

Charleigh didn't say anything, she thought it was better to just stay quiet.

Red was still pretending to be offended, by the petite comment, she wanted Charleigh to experience fear at times, to undermine her confidence and manliness.

"Get in the PVC body right now and you can be bloody handcuffed while you sleep for being so rude. In fact that's not enough of a punishment, get that plug out right now, I'm going to get something from the dungeon to improve your sleep.

Charleigh was beside herself, she'd really offended her Mistress, what in heavens name was Red going to get. Charleigh squatted down, taking the thick base of the plug and wiggling it a little until it loosened up and then pulled it out with a loud groan.

Red came back with the jar of Tiger Balm in her hand. "Suck it clean bitch, you've really upset me."

Charleigh did as she was told slowly opening her lips to push the plug in. It was only covered in some juices, but no one ever wanted to taste those. She hesitated and so Red put two fingers to the base of the plug and pushed.

"Get it in now!! Never, ever hesitate on an order you worthless little pig, now suck it clean and I'll give it a nice coating for you."

Charleigh did as she was told, sucking it perfectly clean before Red roughly pulled it out and then liberally coated the entire plug with Tiger Balm. She then took an extra finger full of the warming balm and coated the thinnest point of the plug with an extra thick coating of it, to ensure that Charleigh's asshole lips were stimulated as intensely as possible.

The aroma was intense, Charleigh could see that Red had used at least a quarter of a jar, this was going to hurt all night long.

"OK bend over for me slut."

There was no hesitation, no consideration, just one firm push and the plug was home once again. Almost immediately Charleigh could feel the plug heating up her insides and her pussy.

"PVC body now!" The orders were just that, orders."

Charleigh put her legs into the leg holes and still felt the thrill of the PVC running up her legs. She struggled into the arms and Red zipped the crotch zip up to the neck and padlocked the two zips together.

This body had boy shorts which were tight around Charleigh's thighs, so no matter what she tried there was no way she could possibly get the plug out until the padlock was undone.

"OK stand for your collars."

Red locked the shock collar in place first and the the CUMSLUT collar over the zips of the body.

"Do not leave this room and get some sleep, you're going to need it."

"But Mistress I haven't had a drink and what happens if I need a wee."

"I suggest you don't have a wee, if you're desperate then you'll have to squat and wet yourself, but there will be a punishment for you if you do. As to the drink, I'll bring you one.'

Red walked over to the shower stall, picking up a large litre drink bottle as she went, she lifted her skirt, then squatted facing away from her slut and held the opening of the bottle to her pussy lips and let her stream of piss go, relaxing and almost filling the bottle. She put her skirt back and screwed on the lid of the bottle taking it over to Charleigh on the bed. She laid it down.

The teat on the bottle is one you have to suck, so it won't leak, don't knock it off the bed and make sure you have drunk it all before tomorrow morning, I want you well hydrated for tomorrows exertions.

Red pulled Charleigh's hands forward and locked the wrist cuffs together in front of her.

"Now get to sleep."

Charleigh knew to say nothing and simply lay down, her face next to the bottle, her asspussy on fire. She lay in the fetal position, her cock cage making her uncomfortable, her asshole on fire and stretched and encased in PVC. She closed her eyes, wondering once more if she'd done the right thing.

Red took pity on her a little and topped up the pigs snout with poppers and placed it over Charleigh's head and over her nose.

"Sleep well my little Sissy, tomorrow is going to be another exciting day, I promise you that." She pushed the teat of the bottle into Charleigh's mouth who suckled on it despite being so drowsy. The fact it was her Mistress's warm piss didn't bother her at all, she simply sucked and drank. The effect of the poppers this time clouding her mind and actually helping her to drop off. The warmth of her face making her feel happy and relaxed. the weight of her breast forms pulling her forward a little.

"There, there baby, sleep well." Red stroked her Piglet's head. The first day had gone well. Tomorrow would be more of a challenge for her new supplicant, that was for sure.

12