Cowboy Up but Not Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt we were still tiptoeing around each but on the other hand, we were sharing things and talking more, but never the less, we were very careful of what we said. I was in my happy world, no more lies and deceit and I was very careful not to do or say anything to cause problems.

Our new house was finally built and decorated. The new furniture arrived over a three-day period then we had our storage container delivered and unpacked. With all the furniture in the house I was very pleased with our new home. The house was beautiful and exactly the object of our dreams. Finally, with everything finished, we decided we would spend our first night in the new house. The master bedroom was made up and looked beautiful. Maria and I had worked for three days unpacking and getting the whole house ready, but we had a problem. The guest bedroom had a new king sized bed, and I realized we couldn't find sheets for it. I knew I had bought the sheets, but Maria, and I looked everywhere, but I never thought that she and Eric would hide them.

I found Eric and told him I didn't have sheets for the guest bedroom and maybe I should sleep in our old house until we could buy new ones. I even suggested I could stay with Maria and Miguel. He asked what's wrong with the master bedroom? Stunned, I thought for a minute and looked at Eric and said: "Are you inviting me back into your bed?"

He replied, "That is why all of your clothes are in your dressing room."

I went to him and gave him a huge hug and rested my head on his shoulder. He was letting me back into his life and our marriage. I have never been happier.

I finally realized that Eric had forgiven me and was ready to start the new chapter of our marriage. I would not let him down this time.

Epilogue:

I have several points to make. First of all, I love Eric more today than ever. We've always had a great relationship until I started going to the charity events which led to the start of my affair. It was a weak moment for me, maybe the low point in my life, but Jim was there, and he filled a need, but I should have avoided the affair. I realized it wouldn't last forever, and also understood that Eric would be deeply hurt when he found out.

Sex with Jim was off the chart, and I could never get enough of his big cock. He only had to call, and I was there. He not only had control over me emotionally but also my body. I realized that, to him, I was nothing more than a sexual outlet or toy. I tried to find the strength several times to stop the affair, but I was never successful, however, after seeing Eric beat Jim in a fight I was brought back to reality and any thoughts of future sex with Jim were totally abandoned.

I had a stupid affair for two years, but I wasn't a fool. I felt that Eric wanted to divorce me but only allowed me to stay with him because of his love of the ranch. I knew that if we divorced we would have to split everything 50/50 so he would lose part of the ranch and didn't have the cash to buy out my share. I even told him that if he wanted a divorce file the paperwork and I would not ask for a share of the ranch, but that isn't the way Eric operates. So, his only option was to let me stay in his life, more of a friend than wife, albeit without benefits. I was happy with that because the more I stayed at the ranch, the more I loved being there.

I cooked, cleaned, did the laundry, worked on the ranch and never, ever, complained. I felt like we were becoming better friends and I was satisfied with that, however, when Eric invited me to sleep in his bed, I was overjoyed. I felt like our marriage had been given a second chance, and I planned to never do anything to jeopardize it.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
More Stories