Coworkers Go to a Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet wherever he is, he is doing good." Caroline said. "Are you going to fuck him?"

"No. You know I can't. He is my boss." Liz said.

"Whatever, you know you want to." Caroline replied.

"Wanting to and doing are two different things." Liz said.

"I'll take care of the groom first, then you can have him." Caroline told her.

Liz walked over to the group of guys to flirt and dance. Paul had managed to calm them down a little.

"You are sneaky by switching outfits." Caroline told me as she sat on my lap.

"So you are not going to tell Liz?" I asked.

"Nope." Caroline said.

"Why not tell her?" I asked.

Caroline lifted up the pillow case and kissed me. "Because I want to fuck you first. Also, I'm not sure how she will react with you since she has a crush on you. I don't want her to ruin all the fun we are having tonight."

"Wait, you still want to fuck? Right now?" I asked.

"Yes! I've been wanting to fuck you since we shook hands in your office." Caroline replied.

I put my hands on Caroline's ass as we kissed again. Her body was very tone. My cock was very hard.

Caroline stood up, unzipped my pants and pulled them down. She then straddled me in the chair and lowered her pussy down onto my cock. She was so wet. After lowering herself all the way down on me she started moving her hips riding my cock. Caroline was the hot blonde that every guy dreamed of fucking. I couldn't control myself and how turned on I was.

"I can see why Liz gets all wet around you now. You cock is fucking huge. You can cum inside me." Caroline said in my ear.

"Oh fuck!" I said at hearing Caroline tell me I could cum inside her.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" Caroline yelled in my ear. I could feel her body start to shake. She kept riding me harder and harder.

"I'm cumming!" I told her and held her hips tight to me so my cock was shooting deep inside her.

"Don't move. I want to sit here as long as I can with you inside me." Caroline said.

We sat for a few moments. I had already cum, but I was still inside her. We kissed and held each other like we were the only ones in the room.

"Okay, we need to get back to this party." Caroline said.

We both turned to look back at the room to find Liz laying on the couch with her heels in the air and a guy between he legs starting to lick her pussy. Another guy was next to her standing with his cock out at her face. Liz grabbed his cock in her hand, and she started stroking him off.

"You better put that pillow case back on, or she might back out on fucking you. I'll go get her." Caroline said and walked across the room.

Caroline interrupted the guys fun with Liz and sent her my way. Liz walked over to me and sat on my lap facing Caroline.

"I guess we can watch and give you a minute to recover." Liz told me.

I nodded in agreement.

We watched Caroline ask one of the guys to sit on the couch. She climbed on top of him facing him. She didn't waste much time at all before she started to fuck him. Another guy got on the couch next to them and placed his hard cock by her face. Caroline was quick to take it in her mouth.

I felt my cock getting hard again and so did Liz.

"Fuck, you have a huge cock." Liz told me as she grabbed my hard cock in her hand. "Do you want to fuck me or watch those guys fuck my friend?"

"Both." I said in a low voice and pointed to the floor.

Liz got on all fours down on the floor. Her pussy was very inviting. I got down behind her and grabbed her waist and pulled her back causing her pussy to take my hard cock. As my cock went deep inside her she lost balance and fell from her hands to her elbows, giving me an even better angle. Liz looked back at me as I started fucking her.

As I slowly fucked Liz from behind I kept looking up at Caroline. She got up from the guy she was riding and turned around into a reverse cowgirl position. I watched Caroline grab his cock as she positioned herself just right. It took me a moment, but I began to see that she was helping him push his cock into her ass.

Two guys got on the sides of Caroline as she began to fuck the guy with her ass. Both guys were stroking their cocks and waiting their turns.

A forth guy walked up stroking his cock and Caroline reached out and grabbed it with her hand. She pulled him closer and took him in her mouth. Caroline leaned a little to the side so her eyes stayed on me.

I kept fucking Liz from behind and watching Caroline. The guy she was sucking off got up on the couch next to her. One of the guys who was stoking his cock couldn't go any longer and shot cum all over Caroline. The other guy couldn't go wait longer either and got between her legs.

I watched Caroline's heels and legs wrap up the third guy, and he started fucking her pussy. She was taking three guys at one time! She still had her eyes on me.

Caroline didn't last long with the three guys. She quickly started to cum. This started off a string of orgasms as everyone started to cum.

Watching Caroline take three guys made me so hard. I didn't even realize how hard I was pounding Liz from behind. Suddenly I felt Liz get very tight. I looked down to see Liz cumming and collapsing on the floor immediately after.

I looked back up to see the guy fucking Caroline from behind shooting cum up her ass and the other two guys followed very quickly.

I was last to cum after everyone else. I released my second load for the night deep inside Liz.

After cumming inside Liz, I excused myself to go to the bedroom. I quickly changed back into my clothes and put the grooms clothes back on him. An hour later Caroline and Liz came back into the bedroom. Caroline was covered in cum. She had it dripping down her legs. It was on her chest, face, and ass. I could only imagine what all those guys did with them.

12