Coyote Ugly? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sucked her clit between his lips, pulled on it, flicked it with his tongue, then returned to nursing on it. A few rounds of this and she screamed out shoving her cunt hard against his face almost cutting off his air, then flooded his mouth with a copious amount of girl cum. He drank what he could, the excess spilling over his cheeks and chin. Then he felt Linda's cunt convulse in another orgasm trying to crush his cock, and he exploded pumping her full of jizz. He continued lapping at Pam holding her in place by her hips, and no sooner than Linda's orgasm began to subside, she came again bouncing on his cock driving his hips into the mattress. Pam couldn't take any more and collapsed beside him, Linda lost her rhythm as her orgasm ebbed holding him balls deep in her cunt, then collapsed across his chest gasping for air and rolled onto his other side.

Thom was still ready for more, and rolling onto his knees lifted Pam onto all fours. With no foreplay or warning, he thrust his cock into her quivering cunt and started ramming in and out. She collapsed dropping her shoulders to the mattress, groaning each time he thrust forward slapping his balls against her clit. Linda's fingers were soon at Pam's clit rubbing and pinching the engorged organ. She came almost immediately, and he soon followed pumping his second load into her cunt. Slapping her lightly on the ass he collapsed between them. They lay panting in a sweaty sticky heap for several long moments before Linda broke the silence.

"Holly, fuck that was amazing! Pam, don't let this one get away."

They flirted and teased each other for a while regaining their strength, then helped each other to their feet and into the shower. It was a tight fit, and having their bodies constantly rubbing against each other as they turned under the spray soaping and rinsing each other was almost as erotic as the sex they just had. Finding he was hard again, Thom pushed Pam against the wall lifting her right leg in his hand and aimed his new erection at her pussy.

"Oh god you have to be kidding me!" She squealed as he sank up into her.

Linda began rubbing his ass as he pumped Pam's pussy several times, then withdrawing turned his attention to Linda. She bent over grasping the edge of the tub as he thrust unceremoniously into her tender cunt. One arm around her waist, his fingers at her clit. A few pumps later and she came with a shudder. Pulling from her and turning he found Pam ready for him with one foot braced on the edge of the tub. He almost lost his footing getting his cock into Pam as fast as he could before the sensation of Linda's pussy left him. He slid home easily and set a rapid pace. Linda was again rubbing his ass and tickling his ball with one hand, and reaching between them pinched and vibrated Pam's clit till she came, her legs almost folding underneath her. Thom was so close he wasn't about to stop, and holding her at the waist thrust into her only a few times before erupting with what little he had left.

He fell limp the moment he came and slipped from her. They held each other in the corner in mutual support for a moment, rinsed off, and stepped from the shower. Clean and dry they went laughing in search of their cloths. It was almost one when they gathered around the table to a tall glass of fresh O J.

"I can't believe what we just did!" Linda exclaimed after a long drink of cold juice.

"I can't believe, you!' Pam said looking at Thom. 'Where the hell did you get the energy?"

"Natural talent I guess. It's how I lost my last girlfriend. She couldn't keep up." He grinned back. Though there was more to it than that.

"So what now?" Linda asked.

"My car is in the parking lot of the Oroyeo. If I could get a ride, I would be much obliged."

"Sure thing.' Pam smiled. 'Or would you like me to call you a taxi?"

"Lets not start that again. I'm not that much of an energizer bunny. Besides, I have things to do today, and I'm sure you ladies do as well."

They traded phone numbers, drove him to his car, and with a deep kiss and promises of getting together again soon, parted ways. He was going to wait three days before calling them, and hoped they called first. His first big errand of the day was to go home and take a nap.

12