Crack of Her Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers

Dale nodded. He could live with that.

"After I get done working, of course." She added.

"Of course. But I am curious, Sherry? Why? I mean, you didn't ask for anything more...?" Dale did not know quite how to put that.

"College is expensive, I tried being a maid and it was working a little bit, this works lots better."

"I see. But you could charge....?" He started.

"I know, but I don't...I do the teasing stuff, work nude as a maid and all of that but I don't...Well, I guess I do!" She laughed at that.

"You are special, kind of cute. I wanted too, OK?" She added.

Dale didn't completely buy that but what the hell, she sounded sincere.

Then she left, went out to her old truck and started the engine. With a wave, she was gone.

Laughing to himself, he went back inside and sat down. He thought about that, Sherry was one amazing woman. Just getting by in the world, he realized he liked her.

Too bad he was now flat broke until he got his monthly stipend from the government.

Then he got an idea.

Turning on his computer, he brought up the free advertising website.

"Firewood for sale, well split. "$150.00 per cord." He typed.

With a huge grin, he went back in and sat down in his chair, waiting for the phone to ring.

What the hell, he owned lots of trees.

+++

Just a week later, Dale had $450 in cash in his bedroom safe. He dialed Sherry's number, a young man answered on the 2nd ring.

Boyfriend? Relative? He didn't care.

Dale asked for Sherry, she came on the line in a few moments. He told her who he was, she hesitated for a moment.

"Oh, right. You are the nice guy that lives out on the end of that long gravel road?" She asked.

He felt a tiny tingle in his loins from just the sound of her voice.

"Yes, that is me. I was wondering if you would like to do a day's house cleaning?" He asked her.

"I would love to, how does Thursday sound?" She had a teasing tone in her voice.

"That's good for me, see you then." He told her.

Thursday would be just fine, this was Monday and he could hear the chainsaws running outside.

They should have another dozen cords down by then.

They had jumped at the offer, cut one cord of wood for him, load up and take one cord for themselves to sell. That meant regular work, and plenty of it. He already had some other orders.

Hell of a deal, Dale had a lot of big Alder trees, and they grew very fast. Times were tough, after all.

The two guys had sure looked at him funny when he told them to just leave the limbs and brush.

"Since it looks like you and us is a gonna be a regular thing, we thought we could handle that for you?" One of them asked.

"Naw. That's all right, just leave it." He told them with a chuckle.

magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers
12