Craving Her Mother's Sweat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella too was experiencing the high point of her life, tongue deep in her mother's pussy, feeling the flood of cunt juice flow over her face as her mother humped her with tight thighs, roaring with ecstasy as she did so.

After the orgasm passed, Bella's mother began panting, and released her daughter's head from her thighs. Bella threw her head back and gasped, breathing deeply.

Giggling with delight, Bella lifted her mother's legs over her head and stared at her mother's asshole, that puckered dark rosebud, and licked her lips with desire. The stench of ass sweat was like the sweetest perfume to Bella, her mind clouded beyond recognition as she plunged her face between the sticky cheeks, sealing her lips around the asshole in a deep French kiss, her tongue probing against the tight hole until the seal broke and it was sucked deep inside her mother's ass. Hours worth of ass sweat was all that Bella could taste, and it was the best thing she'd ever tasted.

Her hands squeezed her mom's ass as her tongue worked away at a frenzy inside. Above her, her mother was groaning louder and louder until it became a mighty roar, and another orgasm flooded out over Bella. Louder, stronger, and wetter than the last.

Bella felt her face soaked by her mother's cunt and heartily slurped up as much as she could get, licking over every inch of sweat and cunt stained flesh until she could reach no more.

Her mother lay spreadeagled beneath her, panting with exhaustion at the sexual explosion she had just experienced. Bella kissed her mother on the forehead and loosened the ties that bound her to the bed, before slipping off back to her own room, leaving her mother still dazed and amazed on her bed.

As Bella slid back into her own bed, she felt a dampness between her legs. With a touch, she realised she must have cum dozens of time during her experience with her mother, but was so overcome with lustful desire she didn't even notice. Smiling to herself as she felt the drying cunt juice and sweat in her mouth, she fell into the deepest sleep she'd ever had, dreams full of her mother's pussy and ass smothering her with pussy juice and sweat flooding her.

The next day, Bella awoke early and waited downstairs for her mother to come down. Her mother then appeared in the doorway, with a negligee so thin her breasts were visible though it, and so short it barely covered anything, the first hint of her folds visible at the bottom.

Seeing her mother like this made Bella's heart skip a beat and her pussy tingled as she flash backed to the night before.

"Gosh sweetheart!" Her mother cooed. "I don't know what it was, but I had the absolute best sleep last night of my life!" She winked seductively at her daughter. "I hope whatever happened last night happens again, cause I could really do with more nights like that!"

Now was the moment, Bella thought, to make all her dreams come true.

"Hey that's great mom!" Bella said. "I was waiting to tell you this, but it looks like I might have to drop out of school. I didn't do so well on my finals, and I was wondering if I could maybe move back here?"

Her mother smiled knowingly and stretched upwards, the negligee lifting to give Bella a full view of her mother's pussy.

"Of course sweetheart." Bella's mother smiled. "There'll always be a bed here for you, and you can stay as long as you like."

Bella rushed to her mother and gave her a hug, feeling the damp heat of her mother's pussy pushing against her own through her pyjamas.

"Thanks Mom!" Bella said. "You're the best mom in the world."

The two of them were very rarely seen outside the house after that. Bella never returned to college, and her friends thought she had got a job back home in California. Her mother was still seen at the gym, still with that unbelievable energy and sweat at her spin classes, but workers at the gym noticed she never again complained about the showers being broken.

12