Craving Kya

Story Info
Mike stumbles on his wife with another man after a party.
2.8k words
3.41
148.2k
136
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mike awoke things just didn't seem right. The sun was not yet up, that much was for certain, but the large, yet elegant figure of his wife was not snuggled in bed beside him. Something wasn't right. His head was still spinning from the consumption of alcohol during the previous night's party, and after groping for his phone he found it was only 2:45am.

Where the hell was Kya?

The night had been a bit of a wild ride, what had started as a housewarming party for their new abode had quickly turned into a drunken night to remember. He had retreated to the comfort of their bed when guests had started to leave, however the invitation to spend the night had been open to all.

Who knew who might have stayed? His wife Kya was a night owl anyway, but this was late even for her.

Mike was very much aware of the eight inches of throbbing blood vessels between his legs. Fuck alcohol made him horney, he would have to find his wife and take his sexual frustrations out on her. Not that she would mind, she was even worse than he after a few drinks.

With effort he managed to find his boxer shorts in the dark, and after a clumsy balancing act succeeded in putting them on. They did nothing to hide his erection, but it would have to do. From the silence coming from the rest of the house everyone was asleep anyway.

As he moved through the house Mike found most people had opted to return home. His cousin Jenny was asleep on the lounge, and from the back window he could see a male figure awkwardly slumbering on a recliner beside the pool.

As he progressed, however, Mike noticed a very dim light emanating from what Mike knew was a lava lamp in the rumpus room at the end of the main hallway. As he approached he could hear muffled sounds, and a soft but distinct groan which made his heart leap.

What the hell?

The door was mostly closed and he approached slowly, ears desperately seeking further context. Mike had a bad habit of allowing his overactive imagination to run free, surely this was no different, especially with the complication of his spinning head.

'I'm so fucking drunk.' It was clearly Kya's voice this time, and she sounded as intoxicated a she claimed.

'You're so fucking sexy.' This voice sounded familiar. Dylan? No, it was Arron, a guy Kya used to work with a few years ago.

Mike stopped just short of the door, heart racing, not daring to peer in for fear of being seen.

'Such a bad idea,' Kya said with little conviction.

'Why?' the other asked.

Kya moaned. 'Dunno.'

What the hell? Surely not! Mike couldn't stand there forever. He moved forward and cautiously peered through the six inch door opening.

The view from their torso up was conveniently obscured by the lounge, but Mike didn't need to see their faces to confirm what was going on. There was his wife, lying on the floor, panties on the carpet beside her outstretched legs, with Arron on top of her, a hand moving slowly between her legs.

'I won't do anything you don't want me to.'

Kya giggled that sweet, cute laugh which first grabbed Mike's attention from across the room when they had met. 'That's the problem.'

Encouraged by this, Arron said very softly yet forcefully, 'Touch me.'

There was a jingle of a belt buckle before Kya slid Arron's pants down, first with her hands, then hooking her toes into his waistband and depriving him of his lover coverings.

Mike caught a glimpse of Arron's cock before his wife grabbed for it. It was just as rock-hard as his own.

Kya stroked and Mike found his own hand reach inside his boxers. What the fuck was he doing? Was he really going to just stand there and watch his wife get used like a party favour? No, this couldn't happen, but as he heard the sounds of Arron sucking on his wife's huge nipples, Mike couldn't help but stand there are stroke his painfully hard penis.

Arron started to fidget and Kya wrapped her arms around him, hooking one leg over his. Mike's mind was spinning, and he thought he heard Kya mumble, 'Use something.'

Arron's voice was clearly as he assured her, 'I've got it covered, just relax Kya.'

With that the sounds of intense kissing came wafting through the doorway and Mike's eyes were wide as full moons as he watched and made peace with the fact that he wasn't going to do a thing to stop this.

Arron's hips shifted and Kya squirmed, a new groan coming from her muffled mouth, one Mike recognized instantly. It was the cute little groan of protest she made when she wanted to say no but was having trouble. Her hands moved to his hips, pushing him away, not pulling him towards, and Mike suddenly understood, but a strong sexual urge was telling him to let Arron do this to her, it wasn't his place to stop their mating.

Arron took her hands in his and removed them from his hips. There was the slopping sound of their kiss breaking and Kya sounded out of breath when she said, 'Get a condom.'

Mike almost came in his hand, but Arron sat up, and Mike instantly retreated behind the door. Fuck that was close. Heart pounding, Mike expected to hear the sounds of movement and maybe the rustle of packaging but instead Kya let out a loud, 'Holy fuck!'

Mike looked back in to see Arron's face buried between his wife legs, and Kya squirming like was possessed by some daemon.

'Stop,' Kya gasped. 'Stop, it's too much!'

Arron continued for a moment but when Kya grabbed him by the hair and pulled him away from her snatch he leaped back on top of her, and Mike could hear the passionate kissing continuing.

Again Arron's hips repositions and Mike imaged the throbbing head Arron's manhood pressing against his wife's dripping wet opening.

'Condom,' Kya said again, halfway between a kiss and into Arron's mouth by the sounds of it.

The same moan escaped Kya's mouth again as Arron's hips seemed to move forward a little. Again, Kya grabbed his hips and gently pushed him away, but with a desperate and longing groan Arron thrust forward, slowly but forcefully.

Kya almost screamed out, and she wrapped a leg around him, but gasped, 'No.'

'No what?' Arron asked as he started to thrust.

There was silence, nothing by the sound of Kya's heavy breathing before she finally said, 'Fuck, just do it.'

'Do what?' he teased, his thrusts ever forceful but slow.

'Me!'

A jet of seamen started to make its way up Mike's shaft. Instantly he stopped stroking, taking three deep breaths to calm himself, and managed to avoid a full blown orgasm for now. He didn't want to cum, not yet. Besides, would he feel differently about the situation once he had? Would he regret not having stopped things before Arron penetrated Kya? Maybe. Maybe not, but he intended to delay finding the answer as long as he could.

Kya dug her nails into Arron's back and Mike heard a muffled scream. She must have her faced pressed into his shoulder.

'Easy babe,' Arron hushed. 'Don't want Mike to wake up do you?'

'God, I don't care anymore.'

Mike watched as Kya thrust her hips up to Arron's as if to emphasise the point.

Just at that moment, she locked her legs around him and cried out again, her whole body shuddering.

Mike started stroking himself again as he witnessed his wife cum.

'Oh fuck, Kya!' Arron groaned.

Mike could imagine Kya's body contracting around Arron's cock, coaxing it, massaging it, daring it. He could tell Arron was struggling to hold his composure. His thrusts became more desperate and slightly faster, he was moaning and his hands were now moving all over every part of Kya's body, squeezing, gliding, grasping.

Mike almost felt disconnected from his own body, like some voyeuristic ghost watching Kya surrender her beautiful body to this man. Only the stroking between his legs kept him grounded in reality.

'I'm not gonna last long,' he proclaimed.

Kya giggled. 'I have that effect on men,' she managed between gasps of air.

Arron pushed deep and she jerked a little as he bottomed out, then relaxed as he pulled back in preparation for another thrust.

The next few words spoken between them were soft, barely a whisper, but Mike thought he heard Arron ask, 'Are you safe?'

Kya's reply was a little clearer, and Mike detected a very distinct tone of nervousness in her voice, 'Would you stop if I wasn't?'

There was no reply, but their momentum increased, and with each penetration Kya seemed to be getting more and more worked up.

'Oh god,' she gasped and Mike heard the sounds of them kissing again. She clawed at him and squeezed her thigh muscles.

Mike recognized her excitement; she was at the point where she could do almost anything. If he was honest with himself, Mike was at that point where he would let her do anything as well, as long as he could keep his vigil.

'Come on,' Kya whispered between breaths. 'Come on. Do it.'

She ran her smooth legs over him and dug nails into his buttocks.

'Just do it!' she almost screamed in desperation as she started to cum again.

'Jesus Kya!' Mike lost it, the first spurt of cum exiting his penis like a bullet and hitting his boxer shorts like it was a cervix. He watched as Arron tensed and pushed forward hard one last time. There was no denying he was ejaculating into Kya with the force of man younger then he was.

Kya's legs were lock around him; he was going nowhere until she was done with him.

The mess Mike had suddenly made was hardly anything to worry about. Right now his mind was foggy with lust and spinning with alcohol and the thoughts of not only what he just let happen, but the fact that he stood there and watched the whole thing transpire.

Kya and Arron lay there for a few moments until their orgasms began to subside. When their lust slowly started to cool, Kya started to fidget under the man.

'I should go,' she said kissing him.

Mike was thinking the same thing, before he was caught. Then again, what would they do if they did catch him? He wasn't the one cheating on his spouse.

'You should stay.'

'I can't. I need a shower, and if Mike wakes up he'll wonder where I got to.'

'I though you didn't care,' Arron teased.

'Might turn him on,' she admitted in jest. She released him from her grasp and hesitantly he withdrew from her.

Mike quickly retreated down the hall way and back to the bedroom. He peeled off his boxers and washed his hands, and as he collapsed back in bed, he heard the soft pat of Kya walking down the hall.

Throwing the sheet over his waist, Mike attempted to calm his breathing and pretend he was asleep as the door slowly opened, and Kya snuck into the dark. Without turning on the light she made her way past the bed and into the ensuit, closing the door behind her with intense care.

Whether it was his own impatience, or an actual chronological situation, Mike did not know, however Kya seemed to be taking forever in the shower, so long in fact, that he had drifted off again by the time she snuggled in next to him.

Mike instinctively rolled over and wrapped an arm around her. There was an approving moan, but as his hand slide down to her thigh and reached between her legs her consent turned to a groan of rejection.

Forcefully, he pulled her tight against him. 'You're wet,' he insisted.

'That's cause I just had a shower.' There was a nervous stutter in her voice.

'Why couldn't you wait till morning,' he baited, 'are you a dirty girl?'

This time Mike felt her physically jolt, a small but distinct move. He knew he had gotten to her. 'W-what?' she managed.

With a strong hand Mike pulled her leg over him, giving him and his erection clear path to her wet sex.

'I'm tiered,' she groaned insistently.

'I love you Kya,' he said, his head still spinning, 'but this is happening, whether you want it or not, but I think you want it, you're so fucking wet.' His fingers slid so easily into her, and he felt her shudder.

Kya tried to wiggle free, but with haste Mike positioned correctly and pushed in.

'Oh fuck,' Kya gasped.

'Jesus, you're so wet babe.'

'Mmmm,' she moaned. 'See what you do to me?'

'I wanna go down on you,' he baited.

'No!' she gasped before she could catch herself. 'I'm wet enough as it is baby.'

Mike withdrew and threw Kya onto her back, his menacing figure towering over her as he forced her legs apart.

'Just fuck me baby,' she begged.

He pinned her arms above her head and entered her again, his mind lost in lust and drugs. 'Fucking naughty slut wife, aren't you?' he whispered into her ear, all the time ensuring she couldn't remove herself from his grasp.

'Only naught for you, baby,' she cooed as he moved inside her.

'Just me? You're too beautiful to keep just to myself.'

She stared up at him in the dark but could see little of his expression. 'Just you baby, see how wet I am for you?'

He thrust deep. 'Well you would be wet wouldn't you?'

'Mmmhmmm. I just had a shower.' She giggled, but there was a nervous undertone which did not go undetected.

Mike's excitement was building and he pushed in hard, still pinning her to the bed. 'I don't think a shower could get rid of all that cum inside you.'

Kya froze. Even her breathing ceased for a moment as she realized he knew, and she was trapped under him.

'Wrap your legs around me,' Mike ordered. 'You were his little slut, and now you're gonna be mine.'

She was starting to physically shake, but she obeyed, locking her feet behind his back and waiting to see what would happen.

'Jesus,' she said in a shaky voice.

'Shhh Kya,' Mike said giving her his full length. 'It's ok. So fuckin' sexy.'

He could feel Kya's heart almost exploding out of her chest with each rapid beat.

'Take me, Mike,' she groaned, quivering, 'I'm yours.'

'And what about Arron?'

Her breathing was heavy and uneven. 'What about him?'

'Are you gonna fuck him again?'

Kya attempted to make out his expression in the dark, but it was impossible. 'Want me to?'

Mike groaned. 'Should probably use a condom next time.'

Kya smiled in the darkness, and started to thrust her hips up towards her husband as she stroked his body with her legs. 'Why? I know you don't want me to.'

She was right, but that was hardly the point. 'Dangerous babe.'

'Was too horney, I didn't care what happened, as long as I had his big cock in me. I'm sure he is safe.'

'Accidents could happen.'

Kya started squeezing his cock with her pussy. 'That would turn you on wouldn't it? To know I got pregnant to someone else.'

'Maybe, but only if I got to watch.'

'Maybe I will fuck him again, maybe I'll forget my pill that morning.'

'Fuck.'

'Or maybe,' she pushed up towards him desperately, 'maybe I forgot to take it yesterday. Maybe one of you is about to be a father.'

Control of the situation had suddenly changed and Mike let go of her arms, collapsing towards her chest and sucking on her nibbles as he moved within her.

'Come on Mike,' she cooed grabbing his buttocks, 'cum in your wife. Give your sperm a chance to knock me up, otherwise, it might be Arron's baby.'

'Ohh shit Kya! Are you serious?

'Only one way to find out babe. Cum.'

She thrust up and squeezed. 'Cum!'

Mike grunted and pushed forward, feeling the tip of his penis hit her cervix, and as he erupted he felt his wife's hand reached down and stroke his testicles.

'Fuck I love you, Mike.'

'God I came so hard.'

'Mmmm.' She unhook him from her clutches and roll beside her on the bed. 'You both did. I have that effect on men.'

Mike reluctantly slid out of bed and headed to the bathroom. Too much booze, this urination had been a long time coming. As he slid back in bed, thoroughly satisfied and aware that a whole new chapter of their marriage had opened up, another thought suddenly and frighteningly entered his mind.

'Kya,' he whispered with concern, 'did you really forget your pill this morning?'

It was too late, she had passed out.