Crazy

Story Info
Caught my best friend and my girlfriend. What to do now?
7.7k words
4.47
26.2k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,713 Followers

CRAZY

by DG Hear

edited by blackrandl1958

Sometimes I see something or a crazy thought comes into my head and I need to write about it. That's what happened with this story. A big thank you to blackrandl1958 for editing this story and making it a much better read.

I had just walked into my favorite country bar and grill. I sat at a small table in back and ordered up a sandwich, fries and a beer. I sat there watching the TV. They had a PBS channel on, And they were talking about country music, all the old stars who were mostly dead now, but a few were still living. Overall, it was pretty sad as they talked about the lives of the greats. I never realized how many came from extremely poor families who never had anything.

Dolly Pardon came from a huge family and was born in a one room shack with no inside plumbing. Loretta Lynn's father was a coal miner. Of course, this was well known. One of her most popular songs was "Coal Miners Daughter." Loretta Lynn had just passed at ninety six. I learned that Johnny Cash was married and had daughters. He stayed on the road and hardly ever came home to see his family.

He was coming to town for a big concert, his wife was going to surprise him and took her four daughters to the concert to see their dad. He was traveling with The Carter Sisters, who were also very popular singers. He didn't see his wife and daughters, and after the show, he jumped in a car with June Carter and they drove away. His wife was devastated. Johnny and Vivian Cash had four daughters. After Johnny Cash had numerous affairs including a high-profile relationship with future wife, June Carter, Vivian filed for divorce in 1966 after twelve years of marriage. He stayed on the road with June Carter. To make a long story short, he married her and she became June Carter Cash. They sang a lot of songs together.

One more story I heard surprised me. Willie Nelson was more well-known for his songwriting than he was for singing. He wrote a song that he titled "Stupid," But he ended up changing the name to "Crazy". His version didn't go over that well, and he sold it to Patsy Cline or gave it to her to sing. Her version became a number one country hit for over a year. They said on the program that it sold millions of copies. Even people who didn't own a phonograph bought copies.

Patsy Cline was thirty years old when she was killed in a plane crash. Her song, 'Crazy,' became the number one best selling country song of all time. Even today, her song is still in most country music jukeboxes. I know I played it all the time.

My favorite music has always been old time rock and roll, but I also liked the way country music tells about real life. I also liked to watch the ladies do line-dancing and shaking their booties.

As I was eating my dinner I looked up and saw my best friend Ben walk in with Jenny. I was extremely saddened. You see, I thought Jenny was my girlfriend. I had asked her to go out tonight and she said she already promised some friends she would go out with them tonight and we could go out tomorrow.

Jenny and I had been dating a good six months, and I thought we were exclusive. We went out almost every weekend. I knew I was falling for her big time, and she said she felt the same about me. We were thinking of getting engaged, but thought we should wait a few more months. There wasn't any hurry since we dated regularly.

After the program ended on TV, someone went to the jukebox and played "Crazy."

I was listening to the song and this is the second verse.

I knew you'd love me

As long as you wanted

And then someday

You'd leave me for somebody new

It made me wonder if Ben was the new guy. The problem was, Ben knew how I felt about Jenny. I guess our bro code didn't mean anything to him. I continued to listen to the song as the two of them were acting like lovers. The last verse played.

Crazy for thinking

That my love could hold you

I'm crazy for tryin' and crazy for cryin'

And I'm crazy for lovin' you

I got up from my table and walked up to Ben and Jenny. They looked up at me, and Ben said, "Charlie, we..."

"Shut the fuck up. If I ever see you again one of us will be spending a long time in the hospital. As for you, Jenny, I'm totally disappointed in you. Needless to say, we're through. You showed me your true colors".

They had a jukebox in their booth, and I tossed down two quarters and told her to play 'Crazy' again. She did and I left the bar.

The next day, my phone was ringing all day. It was Jenny, but I didn't want to talk to her. Later in the day, the phone rang. It was Ben so I answered it. "What the fuck do you want?"

"Charlie I'm sorry. You know I've always thought Jenny was sexy, and as we were talking at work, I asked her out and she said yes."

"Don't fucking lie to me. You knew she was my girl and asked her out anyway. How many times have you been with her?"

"Charlie, It was only..."

"How fucking many times, Ben? You lie to me and I'll come looking for you."

"Three times, Charlie. We've been together three times. We kind of fell for each other. I'm sorry."

"What about Sylvia? Does she know you cheated on her? She deserves a hell of a lot better than you. Ben, I never want to see you again, and as far as Jenny goes she's all yours." I hung up the phone.

Sylvia was Ben's girlfriend. Jenny, Ben and Sylvia all worked at the same plant. There is a story about how we all met. The phone rang again, and it was Jenny. I figured I might as well get it over with.

"What do you want, Jenny?"

"I want to apologize. Ben asked me out a dozen times and I decided to go out with him once. It didn't mean anything."

"Stop your fucking lying. I talked to Ben and he told me that you were with him at least three times. I figured it was probably more then that. What was it, the money? Good luck with that. Two money hungry assholes, you deserve each other. I want absolutely nothing to do with you. The only one I feel sorry for is Sylvia. She thought you and Ben were her friends. Just stay away from me and stop calling."

I grew up in Kentucky. I had eight siblings. I was the oldest and played football in high school. When I was a senior, I got a scholarship at a college in Ohio. I was 6' 3" and weighed 260 lbs. I was an offensive lineman. My parents couldn't afford to send me to college, so I jumped at the scholarship. I wanted to become a mechanical engineer because I loved working with my hands.

I was always a little shy, but loved the ladies. Because of my sisters, I always treated women with respect. My mom always said to treat girls the way I would want my sisters treated. I became good friends with a guy named Ben. He seemed like a friendly guy, but was too scrawny to play sports. He did seem fairly smart. He told me his family had money. He said he didn't have much, but someday he might inherit something. He was going for a degree in Business Management.

When I wasn't playing football, we hung around together. He was good with the ladies. We attended a number of parties and the ladies were plentiful. I was the quiet one, and quite a few girls dated me. I give Ben the credit for that. Because of my shyness, I probably wouldn't have talked to them on my own.

After graduation, I stayed in Ohio and got a job as a mechanical engineer at Ford Motor Company. The pay was great and I found a small apartment close to the plant. I also picked up a late model pick-up truck. Every week I would save money and send my parents five hundred dollars a month to help them out. Dad was coal miner, and we were a loving family.

Ben got a job in a warehouse in the same city as the Ford plant. I found out that he was one of our suppliers. Eventually he became the warehouse manager. We would hang around together on the weekends. He told me he found a girlfriend who worked in his plant. Her name was Sylvia, and she was over inventory control.

He introduced me to Sylvia, and I could have fallen in love with her immediately, but Ben and I had a bro agreement that we wouldn't mess with the other's girl. It was hard, but I decided to keep the code. I dated a couple of women from my plant, but they were just friends. I couldn't always double date with Ben because of the feelings I would get being around Sylvia. She was always so nice to me.

Ben invited me to their plant's Christmas party. Since they were one of our suppliers, I agreed to go. At their party, I met a beautiful woman whose name was Jenny. She was built, with nice boobs and a nice figure. She dressed a little sexier then Sylvia and was more of a flirt. She told me she worked with Ben and Sylvia. She was a secretary for one of the bosses.

I explained my job to her and we spent the whole night dancing together. We made plans to see each other, and we went out with Ben and Sylvia for News Year's Eve. Sylvia said she was happy for me that I found someone, but she didn't sound sincere. That night, I took Jenny to my apartment and we had sex. She was good, really good.

The next morning she told me she was surprised that I lived in a small apartment. I explained to her that my job was fairly new, I didn't need much to live on and sent money home to help my family. I told her someday I would worry about material things, but not now.

She mentioned that she heard that Ben was from a wealthy family and asked me if it was true, since he was my best friend. I told her it was and that they paid for his education.

We continued dating and had been going out nearly every weekend. I was falling for her and she told me that she really cared for me, also. We did a lot of things together, but making love or having sex was the best part. I really didn't like her flirting personality or her always talking about material things. I told her we could have a good life together. I still felt funny when we double dated with Ben and Sylvia. There was just something between us, and I don't know what it was.

It had been been six months since Jenny and I started dating. We talked about our future and eventually getting engaged. Jenny said we had plenty of time to think about that. We went to a county fair and I went to one of the cheap jewelry counters and bought Jenny a friendship ring. I told her it meant she was mine till she was ready to get engaged. She smiled at me when she put it on.

I should mention here that I did work out at least three days a week after work. I was down to 230 pounds, and thought I looked pretty good.

At that point, I saw them come into the Country Bar and Grill. I have to mention that it took a lot out of me seeing my girlfriend and best friend kissing at the restaurant.

After I had seen them at the restaurant and talked to them on the phone, I cut all ties with both of them. Although I was furious with them, I did feel very bad for Sylvia. Two weeks went by and I got a call from her.

"Charlie, I'm so sorry to hear about you and Jenny. I thought that she had cheated on you, but not with Ben."

"What do you mean, Sylvia? You mean there were others?"

"At work I saw her going out to lunch with her boss, Brad. It seemed to be a regular thing. I wanted to tell you, but didn't want to hurt you in case I was wrong. Then I found out about Jen and Ben. I dropped him like a hot potato when I found out. I cut all ties with both of them. It's a little rough seeing them together at work, but I keep myself busy."

"Sylvia thank you for calling. I was worried about you. I consider you one of my best friends. Maybe we can see each other sometime."

"I'd like that, Charlie. Nice talking to you."

We said our goodbyes, and I wasn't sure if I was happier or sadder after talking to her. A couple of weeks went by, and one evening I stopped by the supermarket and ran into Sylvia.

"Hi, Charlie, good to see you. How's everything going?"

"Fine, how about you? Are you back on the dating scene?" She smiled at me.

"I've been asked out quite a few times, but I've been turning them down. I've got my eye on a special guy and don't want to ruin my chances if he calls."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was going to ask you if you wanted to go..."

"Yes, I'll go out with you. You're the one I was hoping would call. When and where do you want to go? I need to know how to dress."

"I was thinking about Saturday, and going to my favorite country bar and grill."

"I'll be ready with my boots on." She laughed.

We said our goodbyes and I told her I would be by at six. When I got to her house, she was dressed in western style: jeans, a vest, cowgirl hat and her boots. She looked great. I opened the door to my truck and she hopped in.

On Saturdays, they had a country western band and singer. We got a booth and a couple of beers. The band wouldn't start for another hour, and it gave us time to talk. I was surprised to learn that she was born and raised in Kentucky in the next county over from mine. She went to college in Kentucky, put in resumes for a job and ended up at the supply plant in Ohio.

We ordered some food. I got my double bacon cheeseburger and fries, she ordered a Reuben sandwich and we shared the fries. It felt so good seeing her again. She did ask me if this was the bar where I caught Ben and Jen. I told her it was, but I wasn't about to give up my favorite watering hole because of two cheaters. She just smiled at me.

The band started playing and we got up to dance. They played two slow songs to start to get couples to dance. They always played the old favorites; that's what the people wanted to hear. They played a fast one and we both sat out. I mentioned to Sylvia that I wasn't much on the fast dances, but I liked to watch the women.

They played a couple of tunes by Roy Orbison. I loved his music. Then they played and sung a couple of songs by Loretta Lynn. Sylvia and I danced the slow ones.

The announcer called up the ladies for a little line dancing. They were getting up, and even a few guys joined them. "Aren't you going to line dance?" I smiled at Sylvia.

"You just want to watch my big butt." She smiled as she got up and joined the other women.

They began line dancing, and I just stared at Sylvia. She looked right at me and shook her booty. I smiled and even clapped for her. When the song was over, she came up to me smiling and I kissed her. I pulled away and told her I was sorry.

"I'm not," she replied and kissed me again.

We had fun dancing and having a few beers. Time went by way too fast. They said they were playing their last song, and of course, it was "Crazy," by Patsy Cline. I held Sylvia close as we danced. I even leaned over and kissed her as the song ended.

I took her home and asked her out for the following Saturday. I told her we could go to Ceder Point, a big amusement park in Ohio. She said yes and we kissed good night. I didn't want to push her on our first date.

I felt so good at work all week. I called Sylvia on Friday to verify our date for Saturday. She said she had always heard of the park but had never been there. I picked her up Saturday morning, and we headed to the park. We talked on the way, and I asked her if she told Ben or Jen that we were dating. She said she didn't talk to either one of them.

We had a great time riding all the roller coasters and other rides. They also had a number of shows that we saw. On our way home, we stopped at a Texas Road House for dinner. We were really tired by the time we got home. Sylvia had a roommate, Joan, who was a nice lady, probably in her fifties. She worked at a retail store. Sylvia said it was nice having a roommate, and Joan acted like her mother, who she loved.

I told Sylvia I would be going out of town the following weekend, but would like to see her the week after. She said to give her a call when I got back. I kissed her and told her I really cared for her. She told me that she always liked me, too.

I called her as soon as I got home and asked her if she wanted to go to a big dinner party. My boss was throwing an anniversary party for he and his wife. It was being held at the Hilton Hotel. "Sylvia, I'm getting a room for the night because there will be a lot of drinking. I understand if you don't want to go."

"Yes, Charlie, I'd love to go with you. We won't need two beds. You see, I'm falling in love with you. Please just be honest with me and don't lead me on."

"I would never hurt you and I won't let anyone else ever hurt you again. Sylvia, can we use your car. I don't want to take you to a fancy party in my truck."

"We can take my car and I'll tell Joan I won't be home that night."

I left my truck at her house and we took her car. We went early and thought we'd get dressed up at the hotel. Sylvia told me that she wanted to find another job. She didn't like seeing Ben and Jen all the time. In fact, she said there was a rumor that Jen was pregnant.

When we got dressed for the party, I dressed in the bathroom. I wore a tux. When I walked into the bedroom, Sylvia looked sexy as hell. She had on a blue dress that fit her like a glove. Her hair was down to her shoulders. She looked sexy, yet elegant.

"You look so beautiful. I don't even care if we go to the party."

"No you don't! I didn't go through all this trouble just to take it all off again." She did smile when she said it. We headed down to the party.

We were met by my boss and his wife. He introduced his wife to us and welcomed us to the party. I watched as we walked away, and he couldn't help but stare at Sylvia. I knew a lot of the people there and introduced Sylvia to everyone I knew. She did get a lot of complements. We got some drinks and found a table. They had all kinds of appetizers and were having a dinner later.

Sylvia saw a couple of women she knew. She was in charge of inventory control and dealt with these women. I walked over and talked with the head of HR (human resources). "Mary, do we have any opening for someone in inventory control or in the supply chain?"

"As a matter of fact, we do. Janice is retiring next month and I was asked to find her a replacement. Do you have someone in mind?"

"My date, you met her. Sylvia is looking for another place to work. She is in charge of inventory control. She loves her job but is ready for a change."

"Have her come and see me Monday and I'll give her an interview. She sure is one beautiful women."

"Thanks, Mary, I appreciate it."

"I'm sure you do." She laughed.

The party was great. I danced with a few of the wives of the employees and Sylvia danced with their husbands. Most of the time, we danced with each other. The dinner was superb. They had a choice of roast beef, chicken or shrimp, plus all the fixing.

We had a couple of more drinks, said goodnight to our host and headed up to our room.

"Sylvia, are you sure about this? I don't want you to think I'm taking advantage of you."

"Charlie, shut up and make love to me."

I helped her take off her dress and we hung it up. We also hung up my tux. We pulled down the covers and Sylvia took off her her bra. All she had on was her sexy panties.

She got in the middle of the bed, raised her hips and removed her panties. I dimmed the lights, slipped off my briefs and crawled up next to her. We kissed over and over again. I leaned down and sucked on her breasts, one and then the other. I kissed them and gently rubbed them till her nipples became hard. I worked my way down her belly and kept kissing it.

I moved my face to her trimmed mound and down to her pussy. I couldn't help but bury my face in her pussy. It was so wet as I inserted my tongue and tongue fucked her till she had her first of many orgasms. "I want you now, Charlie."

I slowly inserted my cock into her, moving deeper and adding a little more with each push. When I had my whole cock in her, I sped up. I kept pumping and felt her coming. I pumped faster and came with her. It felt so good. I got off her when I felt the spasms stop.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,713 Followers