Crazy Insane Glory Hole Surprise

Story Info
Sabrina accidentally sucks her brother's dick and likes it.
3.6k words
4.5
327.5k
286
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Adam picked up the paper from his printer and grabbed his car keys. He passed by his sister, Sabrina, who was reading a magazine in the living room.

"Where are you off to?" she asked. She noticed the paper in his hand and recognized it as a Craigslist ad. "What's that?"

"Huh? Oh. It's just uh..." he said, trying to think of a convincing lie. "Someone's giving away a free life-size cardboard cutout of Harrison Ford."

His sister looked up at him with an arched eyebrow. "Oh."

"Bye!" he said as he ran out the door.

Sabrina went back to reading her magazine, but was interrupted less than a minute later when the phone started ringing.

"Hello?" she said.

"Sabrina! It's Tracy." Tracy was Sabrina's best friend. "The girls and I are going to a blowjob training class. Wanna come?"

Sabrina arched her eyebrow for the second time that night. "What?"

"It's a class where they teach you to give blowjobs! It's Sandy's birthday tomorrow and we figured this would be a great early birthday present. It'll just be you, me, Sandy, and my sister Suzy."

"I don't know, Tracy," Sabrina said.

"I promise it'll be really fun!" Tracy said convincingly. "The place is really professional and you don't even have to meet the guy you're blowing. He just sticks his dick through a hole in the wall like a glory hole."

"Wait. We actually have to blow someone? I thought we'd just be deepthroating cucumbers like that scene in Old School."

"Nope. There's an instructor and everything. My boss told me about it. So what do you think?"

"I don't know..."

"We'll pick you up in five minutes! Bye!" Tracy said, then hung up the phone.

Sabrina shrugged, then went into her room to change, wondering what clothes she should wear to a blowjob party.

Adam parked his car and looked at the building in front of him to check if it was the same address as the one on the Craigslist ad. He stepped out of his car and walked through the doors. The inside of the building looked similar to a dentist office waiting room.

"Hello!" the cheery receptionist greeted him. "Do you have an appointment?"

"Uh no. I'm not even sure if I'm in the right building. I'm here about a Craigslist ad. I called earlier," Adam explained.

"Oh, you must be Adam. Walk down this hall," she said as she pointed down the hall, "and go through the door at the end."

"Alright, thanks," he said as he walked down the hall.

Sabrina opened the door.

"You look great!" Tracy said, giving Sabrina a hug.

"Thanks Trace. You too," Sabrina said, returning the compliment. "Where are the other girls?"

"They're in the car," Tracy answered. "Let's go." As they were walking through the yard, Sabrina pondered about this class they were going to. She had a lot of experience giving blowjobs. Not that she was a slut or anything, but her ex-boyfriend loved blowjobs and she gave him several a day. She quickly learned to give great blowjobs and enjoyed giving them almost as much as her ex enjoyed receiving them.

Adam walked down the hall past doors labeled "Cunnilingus Class," "Kissing Class," "69ing Class," and various others, until he reached a door labeled "Blowjob Class." He walked inside and was greeted by a woman in a blue blouse and skirt.

"Hello," the woman said in an English accent, "My name is Sonya. I'm the class instructor."

"I'm Adam," he said, shaking her hand.

"So here's how this works; I'll be on the other side of this wall with the class. I'll tell you when we're ready, then you stick your dick through that hole," she said while pointing to a hole in the wall. "I'll demonstrate the basics to them and then the first volunteer will go. When you're about to cum, knock on the wall three times. Once you feel like you're finished, you can go pick up your check at the front desk."

"Alright."

"The class should be arriving shortly."

"OK, cool," Adam said as Sonya left the room. He was looking forward to this. He had only been slightly sexual once, with his ex-girlfriend Martha, and that turned out to be one of the worst experiences of his life. She was a cute girl, but not very smart. One night she decided to give him a handjob. Unfortunately, it had been right after she had handled a bunch of diced chili peppers and she hadn't thought to wash her hands. Adam was enjoying it at first, but that enjoyment quickly turned to agony as he felt like his dick was on fire. He tried to run to the bathroom to douse it in water, but unfortunately, the bathroom was on the other side of the house, so he had to run through the living room with his pants around his ankles. He ended up tripping and hit his dick on the corner of a coffee table in front of his family. Adam cringed just thinking about it. Anyway, he had to get stitches, and then he found out a week later that Martha was cheating on him. Needless to say, he decided to take a break from dating for a while.

Chapter 2

Sabrina followed Tracy and the other girls into the building. Tracy told the receptionist her name and they all sat down to wait. A few minutes later, a woman in a blue blouse and skirt walked in the room.

"If you ladies will follow me, we can start the class," she said, leading them down the hall next to the one she just came from. Sonya introduced herself as they walked and the other girls introduced themselves as well.

"Excuse me, ma'am," Sabrina said, "What exactly is this place?"

"This facility was formed by the I.F.S. Corporation and is for teaching people various ways of pleasuring their partners. As you can see by the names on these doors we're passing, we have a number of different classes to suit each individual's sexual needs," Sonya explained. "Ah, here we are."

Sonya opened the last door for them as they walked inside and sat down in the chairs.

Sonya knocked on the wall with the hole in it. "Alright, we're ready," she said. Adam took off his pants and positioned his dick and testicles through the hole. Sabrina knew that they were going to use real penises, but was still slightly surprised when she saw the one hanging from the hole. Even though it was flaccid, she could tell that it was bigger than her ex's.

"Alright, ladies, I will first demonstrate the proper technique and then you girls can take turns," Sonya said, getting down on her knees. She grabbed the flaccid dick with her right hand as the women watched intently. "Now, first you want to get the penis erect. You can do this several ways, but what I've found works best is running your tongue along every inch of the shaft, paying special attention to the head." She started licking the underside of Adam's penis and then moved her tongue around the rest of the shaft. Adam could feel his penis expanding. Sonya then ran her tongue in circles around the head of his penis, making him fully erect. "Now as you can all see, he is quite hard," Sonya said, running her hand along his shaft.

"That's bigger than my ex's," Sandy said.

Adam almost thought he recognized that voice, but he couldn't quite place it.

"It's bigger than your father's too," Tracy said jokingly.

Adam definitely recognized that voice and realized that it was his sister's friends Tracy and Sandy. 'What are they doing here?' he thought.

"To give an actual blowjob, all you have to do is take the penis in your mouth and suck on it while moving your head back and forth along the shaft," Sonya explained. "You can also fondle the balls with your hand or jack him off while you're blowing him."

Sabrina stared at the large, erect cock sticking out of the wall. She imagined what it would be like to suck it, but she didn't want to actually do it in front of four other people. Sonya put her mouth around the cock and started sucking while playing with Adam's balls. Sabrina was starting to feel aroused. She looked away and tried to think about something to take her mind off the act going on in front of her. She wondered what Adam was doing right now, but then shifted her thoughts because she felt wrong thinking about her brother at a time like this. Her eyes lingered back on the cock going in and out of Sonya's mouth.

Sonya pulled her face from the dick long enough to say, "Let me demonstrate deepthroating," and then she lunged her face forward, taking the whole length of Adam's penis down her throat. Suzy gasped, astounded that Sonya could fit that whole thing in her mouth. Sabrina, too, was amazed at such a feat. She had been able to deepthroat her last boyfriend, but she had never attempted anything as big as the dick in front of her.

Sonya pulled back once again. "It takes a bit of practice to overcome your gag reflex, but once you've mastered the art, it's pretty simple," she said while slowly stroking the saliva-coated cock. "Oh yeah, one thing I forgot to mention is that when he's ready to cum, he'll knock on the wall three times. You can choose to swallow his load or just let it squirt onto the floor. It's your decision." And she went back to sucking and masturbating the penis. The girls watched silently as Sonya sucked the cock, saliva dripping from it and being smeared by her pumping hand.

Adam couldn't take it anymore. He knocked on the wall three times as instructed. The girls watched as Sonya deepthroated the cock one last time as it erupted and sprayed semen down her throat. His dick kept pulsing and sending load after load into the woman. Once his dick stopped, she pulled her head off it and wiped the saliva from her mouth with the back of her hand (which didn't help much since her hand was already covered in saliva). She looked back at the women who were awe struck and speechless. Sonya smiled at their shocked expressions. "Who wants to go next?"

Chapter 3

"I think the birthday girl should go next," Tracy said, looking over at Sandy.

"I don't know. I'm still kind of nervous," Sandy said. "How about you Sabrina?"

'Wait a minute,' Adam thought, 'Did she just say Sabrina?'

Sabrina looked over at the softening cock and then back at Sandy. "Alright," she said "I'll do it."

Adam raised an eyebrow. 'That sounded just like...' but before he could finish that thought, he felt warm moisture surrounding his penis. His sister was sucking his dick. He was too surprised to think clearly. He knew he should have backed away and ran out of the building, but something told him to stay. He felt his dick start to stiffen as his sister licked the head of his penis.

"Wow," Sonya said, "I didn't expect him to be ready again this fast."

Sabrina took as much of her brother's dick in her mouth as she could, tasting the saliva Sonya had left on it.

'Is this really happening?' Adam thought. 'It feels so good, but Sabrina would kill me if she knew it was me.'

Sabrina's hand slid up and down the slippery shaft as she sucked on the tip.

'But how's she going to find out?' Adam reasoned in his mind. 'She has no idea whose dick she's sucking.'

Sabrina took her mouth off the cock and pumped it vigorously. She let some saliva pool in her mouth and then let it drip from her mouth to his cock as she continued jacking it off.

Adam felt slightly disturbed by what he was letting his sister do to him, but it quickly went away as he gave into the arousal he was feeling. It was the best blowjob of his life and he wasn't going to let a little thing like incest stand in his way.

His sister held his dick up so she could suck on his balls. She positioned them into her mouth and started licking and sucking them while her hand continued to masturbate his dick. The other four women were amazed at how good Sabrina was at giving blowjobs. There was a noticeable odor in the air from the girls' moistening pussies, but none of them were as moist as Sabrina's. She was really enjoying this. Sabrina then took the balls out of her mouth and licked the underside of his dick from the base to the tip. Then she looked down at it and her pumping hand slowed to a stop. The smile suddenly faded from her mouth as she stared at it with wide eyes. The other girls watched curiously, wondering why she stopped. After a moment, a devilish grin formed on her face and she swallowed as much of the cock as she could. She couldn't quite fit it all down her throat like Sonya, but it was close. She held her head in that position for several seconds, savoring the feeling of the massive cock deep in her throat, before pulling her face from it. She continued sucking and pumping vigorously, but with more speed and passion than before.

Adam was in blissful ecstasy. It was one of the most unique experiences of his life. He could feel his sister's tongue running all along his stiff cock, soaking it in a layer of thick saliva, as her hand quickened its pace, sliding up and down the slippery rod faster and faster. Adam felt his imminent orgasm building up fast. He knocked on the wall and prepared to shoot his load.

"Swallow! Swallow! Swallow!" the girls started chanting to their friend. Sabrina lunged forward, taking in as much cock as she could as her brother shot warm semen down her throat. She felt his dick pulsating a couple times, then pulled back enough so that the head of his penis was right above the tip of her tongue. He spurt load after load straight into her mouth. He came much more than he did with Sonya. It was overflowing Sabrina's mouth and ran down her chin. She gulped down the mouthful of cum as he continued ejaculating.

"Oh my god!" Tracy exclaimed. All the girls' mouths were wide open with astonishment. Behind the other girls, Suzy was discreetly rubbing her pussy through her pants while Sandy was slowly sliding her hips back and forth on her chair.

Sabrina swallowed the final mouthful and licked Adam's cock clean before sitting back down in her chair.

The other girls just silently stared at her with wide-eyes. Tracy broke the silence by clapping and the other girls followed suit.

"Thanks," Sabrina said, smiling. She used her fingers to scoop the cum dripping down her chin into her mouth.

"Do you think you'd be able to go again?" Sonya asked the man behind the wall. "Knock once for yes and twice for no."

Ben knocked twice, figuring he'd need at least twenty minutes to recuperate.

"You can pick up your check at the lobby now, and thank you for your business."

Adam stuck his hand through the hole, giving her a thumbs up and then left, still confused and excited by what just happened.

"Well, while we wait for his replacement, let's decide who will go next," Sonya said.

Tracy stood up. "Dibs!"

"No, let me go next please, Tracy!" Suzy said.

"Hey!" Sandy said "It's my birthday! I should go next!"

"Thanks, guys. That was really fun, but I'm going to go now. There's something I need to do," Sabrina said as she left the room. The girls continued arguing.

Chapter 4

"So how was it?" the cute receptionist asked Adam.

"It was fantastic," Adam said, grinning.

"Welp, here's your check." She handed him a check for $20.

"Thanks," Adam said and then walked out the door, whistling.

He got in his car and was about to put the key in the ignition when a pair of arms grabbed him from behind. "Ah! What the hell?!" he said.

"Relax, it's just me," Sabrina said, sitting in the backseat.

Adam turned around and looked at her, dumbfoundedly. "Wha- you- uh, wha-," he sputtered.

"Shhhh," she said as she pressed her index finger to his lips. "About halfway through, I noticed a scar on the dick I was sucking and it was in the same place that you hit your penis on the coffee table that one time."

"You knew?" Adam asked, shocked at this revelation.

"At first I was really shocked and even a bit mortified, but then I figured I already went this far, so why not finish? Then I really got into it." She smiled at him. "Now I'm really horny, but I have no one to get me off," she said as she cocked her head and pouted her lips playfully.

Adam's penis amazingly started to revive itself in his pants.

She looked at him faux-sheepishly and said, "Do you know anyone around here who might be able to-" He leaned forward and kissed her before she could finish her sentence. She closed her eyes and grabbed the back of his head, holding him there. They kissed passionately, lips mashed against each other in electrified physical contact. Sabrina opened her mouth, letting her brother slip his tongue inside. She met his tongue with hers as they playfully licked each other. They pulled away and Adam joined his sister in the backseat. They resumed kissing while Sabrina unzipped Adam's pants. She reached her hand into his fly and pulled out his stiffening penis. Adam started unbuttoning her shirt as she stroked him. He reached behind her and unclasped her bra, then he reached into her halfway-unbuttoned shirt and groped her soft breasts as they kissed, teasing her hardening nipples. She broke their kiss and leaned back against the car door, giggling from the sheer absurdity of the situation.

"What's so funny?" Adam asked. She just smiled and looked up at him before motioning with her index finger for him to come closer. He leaned toward her until he was right above her and kissed her neck, slowly working his was toward her nipple. She pushed her hips up and slid her pants and panties down. As Adam kissed and pinched Sabrina's nipples with his lips, he reached his hand down and started rubbing her moist slit. Adam suddenly shifted his attention and looked up toward the window.

"What is it?" Sabrina asked her brother.

"I thought I heard someone's voice outside."

"Don't worry about it. No one can see through the windows." She was right. The windows were all fogged up. He shrugged it off and continued rubbing his sister's vulva.

"Mmmmmm," she softly moaned. Then she grabbed his hand from her pussy and brought it closer to her face. She looked at his fingers which were coated with a thick sheen of pussy juice, and then pulled them into her mouth, tasting her own flavorful moisture. She then pulled him closer to her. "I want you to fuck me," she said sensually. He pushed himself closer to her as his dick slipped inside her lubricated pussy. They rocked back and forth rhythmically. She held him tightly against her as he thrust in and out of her tight hole.

"This is much better than a blowjob," he said. "Holy crap this is awesome!"

"Shhhh," she said as she pulled his head toward hers, kissing him softly. His dick slid back and forth inside her pussy, each thrust feeling even better than the last. Adam knew he was going to cum soon. He sped up his thrusts and kissed his sister deeply. She returned his kisses and then arched her head back.

"Oh gaaaawd..." Sabrina moaned as her orgasm started. She bucked her hips as her vagina walls contracted around Adam's dick. She then grabbed onto his thighs and pulled his waist towards her as much as she could. He moaned as his cock erupted inside her, spurting torrents of cum into his sister's climaxing pussy. Sabrina moaned loudly as she gyrated on her brother's pulsating member. It only lasted a moment, but to them it felt like an eternity. They started slowing their motions gradually until stopping completely. Sabrina looked up at her brother who smiled at her.

"You were supposed to knock three times," she said smiling back. He leaned down and kissed her some more before they both fell asleep in each other's arms, his dick still inside her.

Epilogue

The next morning Sabrina awoke after her phone made a noise. She pulled it out of her pants pocket, being careful not to wake her brother, and looked at the screen. It was a text message from Tracy.

"hey how r u doin?"

Sabrina sent her friend a text saying, "fantastic! how was the rest of the class?"

After a few seconds, she got a reply. "great but not as amazing as wat happend afterwards :) i'll tell u about it l8er"

"cant wait! i've got something to tell u 2" She closed her phone, knowing whatever Tracy was going to tell her wouldn't even compare to her night.

12