Cream for My Mom

Story Info
Son gives Mom a gift.
1.4k words
4.39
203.6k
215
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just gotten back from my second year at college. As soon as my parents were around, I knew something wasn't right. There was tension in the air and my Mom and Dad were arguing constantly. I didn't say anything at first. I was up early one morning. I sat down to eat some cereal when my Mom came out of her bedroom. She was wearing this low cut bathrobe. I could clearly see her cleavage.

Mom didn't seem to care that she was showing off to me. She came up behind me and began to rub my shoulders. It felt so good what she was doing and I could smell the scent of perfume from the previous day.

"What's going on with you and Dad?" I asked her.

My mother said that their relationship had been going downhill the past year. Mom seemed to think that Dad secretly had another woman he was seeing on the side. I turned around in my chair and my mother's chest was directly in my line of sight. God, I wanted to rip her robe off and take her right there. I tried to be good for the time being.

"I'm so glad you are home now Rob, I need someone to talk to."

My mother might had been in her early forties but she was still hot. Especially because she had big breasts. Her tits were just inches from my face now. I was having a hard time restraining myself.

"You know I am always there for you Mom," I told her.

My Mom threw her arms around my neck and she hugged me. I could feel her nipples pushing against my chest. I couldn't take it any longer. I reached down to the bathrobe belt and I loosened it. I pulled her robe away from her body and I ripped it free. My mother's eyes said it all. She was shocked that she was now naked in front of me. I stood up and pulled off the shorts I was wearing and let them fall to the floor. Mother and son were now naked.

I didn't give my Mom any time to recover. I moved her over to the dining room table, just a few feet away. I lifted her ass up and I planted her on the table.

"No Rob, we can't do this!"

I wasn't hearing any of it. I spread her thighs apart and I took hold of my dick. I was already half hard. I started to rub my prick across her gash. Mom was wet, that much was for sure. She began to moan as she felt my member sliding across her folds. Just that little bit of friction was getting me rock hard. I aimed my dick at her opening and then I pushed in.

Fuck, was my mother tight. I was having difficulty pushing all the way into my Mom's pussy. I went slow at first, just pushing an inch or so into my Mom. My mother was breathing harder now. I felt her wrap her legs around my back. Mom was starting to get into the fucking. I sped up and soon I had all eight inches of my hardness inside my mother. My balls were rapping against my Mom's ass. I could hear the slapping noise as I fed Mom every inch I had.

Mom brought her hands up to my waist and she held on as I gave her the fucking she needed and deserved. If she wasn't getting any attention from my Dad, I would fix that permanently. I moved my hands to my mother's big breasts. I took each tit with a hand and I squeezed them. There is nothing like fleshy melons that need fondled. After a few minutes of squeezing my Mom's tits I let go and took hold of her ankles.

I pushed my mother's legs back until her thighs were touching her nipples. I was now pounding Mom's pussy as deeply as I could go. Thankfully, no one was around to hear my mother's passionate cries. She was now begging me to fuck her as hard as I could. I was practically pulling out before I slid my member all the way to the bottom of her pussy. Mom might have told me to stop at the beginning but I knew better now.

Mom was craving my cock and I was giving her every inch I had. We probably went for a half hour or so. I was so worked up that I was having difficulty hold back. I didn't even bother to ask if I should pull out or not. A few more hard strokes and I flooded my Mom's tummy with my seed. My mother's eyes went wide when she felt me unload. It was too late now to have me stop.

I was full that day. I shot one stream after another into my Mom's greedy hole. Mom was squeezing me with her pussy muscles and making sure she was getting every drop out of me. Cum was dripping out of my Mom's hole. I saw there was a pool of our love juices on the table cloth. I stayed hard for some minutes more. When I finally pulled out, sticky cum came pouring out of my mother.

Mom was panting hard as we both tried to recover from our wild sex act. Eventually my mother planted her feet onto the floor. She managed to stand up and walk to the bathroom. She was gone for awhile and then I heard the toilet flush. Mom walked back out still naked.

"We have to be careful from now on," she said to me.

I took that as we were going to be sex partners for the rest of my time home. I was correct. After my father left for work in the morning, Mom and I were all over each other. I took Mom every way I knew how. She would be face down and I would raise her ass up. I drilled her pussy that way many times. Our favorite was for my Mom to mount me and ride my fat shaft. I loved to reach up and massage my Mom's large tits as she bobbed up and down my rod.

I also liked the fact that I didn't need to wear a rubber. For some reason, my mother stayed on birth control even though she wasn't having sex with my Dad. I just loved the feel of my bare prick scraping against my Mom's pussy walls. I would circle my cock around inside her. That would make my Mom crazy and she said she had numerous orgasms when we fucked like that. Mom also liked to finish me off with her mouth. After I blew my load inside her pussy, I would pull out and then slide my spent cock down her throat.

I loved watching my spunk all over my Mom's lips and chin as she finished me off. I didn't have anyone doing that for me at school. Unfortunately, time soon came for me to go back to college. I could tell that my Mom wanted me to stay with her.

"When you come back home next, I may be divorced from your father," she said.

"Are you saying you want to be with me and no one else?" I asked.

"If you'll have me," she replied.

The final thing she said to me really rocked my boat. Mom asked me if I wanted her to quit taking her birth control pills. I didn't think I heard her correctly. I asked if she was saying that we should have a baby together. My Mom said only if I wanted to. I fucked my Mom the morning that I was leave for school. We finally tried a new position. I took my Mom from behind. I was able to work my cock into my mother's bottom.

I had never heard screaming like that before. Mom's ass was incredibly tight. I took me a long time before I was able to slide all the way inside. That was even using lotion as well. Once I was in my Mom's ass I gave it to her rough. I think she actually preferred it as hard and deep as I could give it to her. I do know I shot a large load deep in her bowels.

I am back at school now but my mind is elsewhere. Mom texted me and said she was still releasing the cum that I shot into her ass. She said she is practically crazy in needing my cock. I was going to wait until Christmas before I returned home. It looks like I will need to make a return trip before that and fill my Mom with my love seed.