Creating Ginger Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's been a very productive day!" Michelle exclaimed putting her tablet aside. "I think someone deserves a reward!" Immediately ginger started moving, her hands searching for the small zipper on the back of her skirt. "Oh I wasn't talking about you," Michelle said as she undid her jeans, "I'm going to need you to use that tongue of yours until I can't take it anymore!" She could see the obvious disappointment in ginger's face. "Don't worry," Michelle continued as she lifted her legs to ginger so she could pull her jeans off, "I'll let you cum eventually." Picking up her tablet again she clicked on another saved link. "Just keep in mind," she held the screen toward ginger who was now tugging Michelle's jeans free, "if you decide you need to cum before I tell you that you can, I can get one of these in your size!"

The look on ginger's face told Michelle she completely understood the point. Of course, Michelle had shown ginger a picture of a male chastity device with a brass padlock. While Michelle didn't necessarily think she would need to lock ginger away, the threat was real. What ginger didn't know was that Michelle had one already, just in case ginger "slipped" in the shower and orgasmed. Michelle wondered if ginger was leaking more or less at the thought of being locked away? She knew she would find out one day soon.

"Chop chop my lesbian lover," Michelle said putting the tablet aside, "it's not going to lick itself and you still have to cook dinner!"

Slipping Michelle's saturated panties off, ginger dove between her legs, devouring her. Michelle, who had also spent the day sexually excited, orgasmed quickly but held ginger's face in place with a firm grip. Looking down, she imagined ginger in the long brown with blond highlight wig and done up eyes eating her.

"You're going to look so sexy with a wig!" Michelle moaned grinding herself into ginger's mouth. "Mmmmm and have you wear that short little skirt we just got," Michelle's moan grew louder as she spoke, "if anyone looks in they'll just assume I'm having a sordid lesbian affair behind my husband's back!" Michelle watched as ginger's eyes rolled back in her head. "Little will they know," Michelle panted as her next orgasm approached, "the lesbian slut between my legs used to be my husband!" Michelle heard and felt ginger groaning at being called a lesbian slut. "Ohhhh did you like that baby girl? Did you like being called MY lesbian slut!?!"

Groaning louder, ginger furiously licked and sucked Michelle's clit. "Maybe after I can put that plug back in," Michelle continued to torment ginger as her orgasm raced forward, "would you like that my slutty lesbian lover?" Another long groan and fluttering eyes were ginger's only response. "Ohhhhhhh fuck," Michelle leaned back, her fingers gripping ginger's head tight, "or I could get a strapon and learn to fuck you!"

Both ginger and Michelle convulsed at Michelle's words, their bodies surging and spasming as orgasms tore through them. Michelle's body went limp, her head propped by a pillow while ginger's rested on Michelle's leg. At first Michelle hadn't been sure if ginger orgasmed, but the relieved look on her face told the story. She knew she now needed to avoid sissy guilt.

"Go get a face cloth," Michelle said finally finding her voice, "and wet it in warm water, then ring it out and come back here."

Slowly moving from between Michelle's legs, ginger did as she was told while trying to figure out how to tell Michelle that the condom around her cock was now full of cum. Doing as Michelle instructed, ginger returned with a warm, moist face cloth, finding Michelle just as ginger had left her.

"Clean me up sweetie." Michelle instructed as ginger stood dumbfounded staring at Michelle's exposed and puffy pussy. "Hey," Michelle snapped her fingers, "let's go there girlie!" Blushing again ginger got back to her knees, lovingly cleaning Michelle. "I see I'm not the only one who orgasmed!" Michelle teased.

"I wasn't touching myself," ginger's voice was full of fear, "I promise, it's just between what you were saying and the tightness of the dress, it just happened."

"I'm not mad baby girl," Michelle replied wondering why she'd never had ginger pamper her like this before, "we'll clean up your mess afterward."

"Okay Michelle."

"I think Ms. Michelle would be better wouldn't it ginger?" Michelle asked studying ginger's face for a reaction.

Completely unable to suppress her smile or excitement, ginger eagerly answered, "Yes Ms. Michelle!"

"Good girl," Michelle replied, "now help me up so we can get you cleaned up."

"Yes, Ms. Michelle!" The still giddy ginger answered.

Michelle brazenly walked up the stairs bare from the waist down while ginger followed carrying the discarded jeans and panties of her Mistress. Taking off her top and bra, Michelle put on a comfortable terry cloth robe that extended to her ankles then turned her attention to ginger. Helping ginger out of her skirt, she left it around her ankles while pulling the panties down to survey ginger's practically full condom.

"Remember what I said about the contents of this?" Michelle asked as she slowly pulled it off ginger's flaccid cock trying to capture as much left behind semen as she could.

"You said I would swallow whatever leaked inside Ms. Michelle." ginger answered dutifully.

"Open wide then," Michelle said as she thrust the condom into ginger's mouth, "and suck it clean!"

The condom ended up inside out around Michelle's finger. Not completely surprisingly, ginger sucked as instructed. Michelle was thrilled with how compliant ginger was being, of course she had obviously struck an unknown nerve earlier. Deciding to hold off on following up on ginger's strapon response, the poor girl had gone through enough changes for one day, she would keep that one for another day. Plus, Michelle wanted advice from someone who owned a couple to find out which one fit and felt best. They'd also spent a ton on ginger's wardrobe over the past weeks, their checking account needed a break. Michelle withdrew her finger, leaving the condom hanging out, so she could pick out ginger's outfit for the rest of the night.

Watching as Michelle took clothing out of the closet, ginger was handed her own moist towel to wipe down her crotch and thighs. Michelle picked up her cell phone, dialing a local delivery place for dinner, then motioned for ginger to get changed. Pointing to the outfit on the bed, Michelle nodded signaling ginger to get changed. On the bed was a baby pink and white lace satin nightie with a pair of matching sheer bikinis. With the condom still hanging out of her mouth ginger began to change while Michelle was on hold.

"Yes, delivery please," Michelle said into her cell phone, "I'd like two grilled chicken salads with light Italian dressing."

Removing the condom, ginger attempted to change her order. "Umm, Ms. Michelle."

"You're on a diet sissy," Michelle hissed not bothering to move the phone that far from her face, "or you can order whatever fat and grease you want but you have to answer the door in that!" Instead of pushing her luck ginger quickly stuffed the condom back into her mouth and finished changing. "Sorry about that." Michelle said back into the receiver, "No, no drinks thank you!"

Waiting for Michelle to hang up, ginger stood obediently in her sleepwear with her hands in front of her nervously playing with the bottom of her nightie. Michelle removed the condom from ginger's mouth, placing it in one of her hands.

"Don't worry baby girl," Michelle said as she cupped and squeezed ginger's crotch, "I'm not mad, but I did say there would be changes." ginger moaned softly in response. "Tomorrow morning you're going to do yoga," Michelle took ginger by the arm leading her toward the stairs, "and tonight after we eat you're going to learn how to paint your toenails. I'm thinking that red so it will match your lipstick, what do you think?"

"I love it Ms. Michelle."

"Good!" Michelle replied already looking forward to our next conversation.