Creating Ginger Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now let me up muffin," Michelle cooed, feeling the rush of power as well as her approaching orgasm, "you can't do it with that cage on!"

Quickly moving, ginger's body shook with excitement as she stood at the end of the couch. Whether she could last five thrusts was in doubt, she barely lasted that on a regular day after watching Joe have his way with Michelle. Now, with so much else going on, and being even more excited than usual ginger could barely focus enough to count to five.

Sitting back on the couch, slouched down so her butt almost hung off the end, Michelle instructed ginger to get her purse while continuing to slowly tease herself. Putting her feet up on the coffee table, Michelle offered ginger an unobstructed view of what she was doing, almost causing her sissy husband to fall off her heels. With her other hand teasing and tugging her nipples, Michelle directed ginger to remove her cage, watching with delight as her sissy husband's dripping cock sprung to life immediately.

"Come over here baby girl," Michelle's voice was velvety as her orgasm inched closer, "and get on your knees." Obeying immediately, ginger tried to press the tip of her cock against Michelle's pussy. "Oh no," Michelle smirked squeezing her legs to hold ginger in place, "let me get that thing lubed up first!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhgggaaaawwwwdddd!" Mewled ginger as Michelle's slick hand stroked her cock.

"There we go," Michelle's fingernails dragged slowly on the sensitive underside of ginger's cock as she released it, "now, I'll count because I don't think you can right now."

Lubing ginger's cock was completely unnecessary, Michelle was not only sopping wet but Joe's cock had left her stretched out. Sliding into her with one push, ginger groaned loudly feeling Michelle's warmth envelop her.

"We'll call that one." Michelle moaned as she began to quickly rub her clit. "Let's go, if you linger too long you're just going to burst!" Backing out, ginger thrust as hard as she could back into her wife. "Two!" Trying again, tensing with all her might, ginger was desperate already. "Three!" Michelle half giggled half moaned. "Just a few more and you can shove that in my ass just like you've always wanted!" Michelle's fingers flashed over her clit. "I'll even let you call me dirty names while you do it!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhnnnnnoooooooooooooo!" With her entire body spasming, ginger rose off her knees, her heels slipping as she desperately tried to fill Michelle.

"Four!" Michelle cried out as ginger exploded inside her! "Sooo close baby girl!"

Wildly thrusting, ginger could feel her cum leaking out of Michelle's pussy already. Pulling herself out of Michelle, ginger buried her face into Michelle's pussy, thrusting her tongue inside Michelle's sloppy wetness while cupping her cock with both hands as semen continued to dribble out. Grabbing the back of ginger's head, Michelle also wrapped her legs around ginger's back and shoulders pulling her in tight. She needed to orgasm now!

"That's it," Michelle cried out, "lick me dammit!" Grinding her body into ginger's mouth, Michelle's eyes became transfixed on the tv. She'd never seen herself orgasm like this. Sure, they'd watch replays of themselves, or with her and Joe, but this was happening right now. "Ohhhhhhhhh YES!" Michelle screamed as her earth shattering orgasm ripped through her. "What a great little lesbian you'd make!"

Smearing the semen that had ended up in her hands onto Michelle's pussy, ginger continued to lick and suck her wife clean. Finally, unable to take the oral attention anymore, Michelle had to reluctantly release her grip on ginger.

"Oh I need a break muffin," Michelle's voice conveyed her exhaustion as she slumped on the couch. "Do me a favor," Michelle's arm moved weakly before dropping to the couch cushion, "get me a glass of water."

Somewhat reluctantly ginger got to her feet, ginger walked to the kitchen, her semi hard cock swaying as she walked. Returning with the water, Michelle was still unmoved, her legs still splayed outward, arms the same way on the couch. She looked as if her muscles had simply desolved.

"Here you are." gigner said as she slid next to Michelle on the couch.

Helping Michelle sit up, ginger took the glass back from Michelle after she gulped down the water. Leaning back again, Michelle managed to put one foot on the coffee table, but couldn't quite manage lifting the other or bringing her knees together. Ladylike or not, Michelle didn't care. After taking a few minutes to compose herself, Michelle gave ginger's leg a squeeze.

"I do love you so very much." Michelle's voice conveyed much more than the words coming out of her mouth.

"I love you." Replied ginger before leaning in to hug her wife.

"Can you draw me a bubble bath?" Michelle asked just above a whisper feeling ginger nodding quickly. "Then if you go to the spare bedroom I've laid out your maid uniform," She felt her energy slowly returning as she spoke, "and that vibrating butt plug you love so much." Hearing ginger groan slightly at the mention of the plug was music to Michelle's ears. "When you're dressed you can bring the controller to me," Michelle continued, "then you'll have to help me upstairs to the tub because I'm still jello!"

Lovingly kissing her wife on her forehead, ginger trudged off to draw the bath and dress as required. If it wasn't bad enough being emasculated by the fact ginger's average sized cock had exploded so early in Michelle's freshly fucked pussy, now she had to dress as a frilly maid. Being told what a great lesbian she'd make after watching Joe pleasure Michelle in ways she never could only compounded ginger's feelings. Blushing deeply, then there was the added embarrassment of diving tongue first into Michelle's freshly screwed rear end after begging for it without a moment's hesitation! Looking down, ginger watched as her now rock hard cock swayed as she walked.

"Tough to deny not loving this." Whispered ginger to herself.

Truth be told, ginger was loving her new life. While she and Michelle rarely had what could be considered vanilla sex, it's not vanilla when you're both in lingerie after all, their sex life had never been more amazing! The feeling of inadequacy due to the well above average size of Joe were always short lived, and ginger couldn't ignore her voyeuristic enjoyment or the excitement both mentally and physically of licking Michelle clean after Joe was done. The idea of pleasuring Joe one on one, or even with Michelle watching, was the furthest thing from each other's mind, but the image of Joe plowing his way into Michelle and her enjoyment of it always excited ginger. It was as if ginger were experiencing the pleasure Michelle was at that moment, just without having to have sex with a guy.

With the tub full of steaming water and lavender bubbles, ginger took one last look at her miniscule maid uniform and outfit. As ridiculous as she might appear on the outside, ginger loved the feeling of the satin corset, expensive seamed stockings, the swish of the lush petticoat and even the clicking of her towering 5" heels. Regardless of her passing as a female to anyone else, ginger felt sexy and slutty which fit the big blonde curls that cascaded over her shoulders. In twenty minutes the dull ache would hit her feet, surely her hair would end up in her eyes or mouth along the way as well, and oh that damn plug would buzz and buzz and buzz again. There was nothing in the world ginger would change it for though. And while tonight ginger would not get to slide her cock into Michelle's ass, there was a very strong chance that Michelle's strapon would penetrate ginger.

Descending the stairs, ginger's crotch raged while her senses were assaulted by her femininity. Even her sense of smell because she'd applied a bit of perfume after putting on her makeup. As she entered the living room she found Michelle napping on the couch. Bending at the hips with her feet together and legs straight, as she had to do whenever she was dressed as a maid, ginger lightly touched Michelle's shoulder to wake her.

"Hmmm well aren't you a hot cup of slutty sex!" Michelle giggled as her eyes drew open.

"Thank you Ms."

"Help me up baby girl," Michelle said as she extended a hand to her sissy husband, "and don't go far, I've had an exhausting morning." Not having the heart to mention it was after 3 pm, ginger did as she was told helping Michelle climb the stairs and eventually into the tub. "Ohhhh that stings," Michelle said as her butt hit the water, "mmm but feels so good."

With Michelle set in the tub, ginger went about her maid duties starting in the bedroom by replacing the soiled bedding. Even several hours later ginger could smell and feel the bodily fluids left behind. While she had seen that Joe had simply curled into bed with Michelle upon arrival, they'd obviously started their morning long tryst in the bed. How many orgasms had Joe brought Michelle to? While ginger could never ask, she could certainly imagine it was numerous.

Feeling her plug quickly start buzzing on high, and causing her knees to buckle slightly, ginger called out, "Coming Ms.!" Mincing into the bathroom, ginger curtseyed and sighed in relief as the plug's vibrations slowed considerably. "How can I be of assistance Ms. Michelle?"

"I'm feeling a bit puckish ginger," Michelle smirked as she stretched in the tub, "can you throw together some cheese and crackers, oh and a glass of wine would be lovely!"

"Happily Ms.!" Replied ginger with a second curtsey.

After providing Michelle with her requested snack and drink, ginger returned to her duties, occasionally being interrupted to add hot water to the tub, or adjust the temperature in the bathroom. It didn't matter to ginger, she was blissfully enjoying her day and doting on her wife as needed. When it came time to assist Michelle out of the tub, dry her off, or apply moisturizer, ginger was right there with an aching erection and a smile on her face. The smile and ache only grew when it came time to help Michelle dress.

"What do you think?" Michelle asked as she slowly turned watching ginger's face and getting the reaction she expected.

"Oh my!" Replied ginger as she struggled to adjust the front of her panties through the layers of crinoline.

Michelle had selected a deep red strapless bustier, which came with the tiniest of G-strings both with floral lace overlays. Over them she had pulled on a long, deep red sheer and floral lace robe that attached at her natural waist yet barely contained the rest of her. Added to that, Michelle had on back seamed suntan stockings with wide lace tops and a pair of red heels with a 1" platform. With her hair pulled back and a thin choker around her neck she looked overdressed yet bare.

"I take it you approve?" Michelle teased.

"That is the sexiest thing I've ever seen!" Blurted ginger while gripping her throbbing cock.

"Well I'm glad you like it," Michelle turned and twisted slowly watching ginger's eyes follow her intensely, "now let go of your cock before you tug it off or I'll put the cage on you again!"

"Sorry Ms.!" Sheepishly replied ginger who quickly readjusted her petticoat and uniform.

Michelle led ginger downstairs, lounging on the couch while keeping her sissy maid busy cleaning and doing laundry. The sound of ginger's heels on the floor were music to Michelle's ears as was the view of her mincing to and from the laundry room or kitchen. When the mood struck Michelle she could simply give ginger's plug a quick goose.

"Yes, Ms.?" Asked ginger as she curtseyed.

"I have to tell you baby girl," Michelle slowly moved her legs while watching ginger's eyes follow them, "these heels I have on are quite high, I think I need a foot massage." Michelle suppressed a giggle knowing ginger's feet had to be aching from standing and walking in her 5" heels while Michelle had been lounging in a heel that equated to 4". "Why don't you kneel right there and take care of that for me."

Happily kneeling to get off her own aching feet, ginger complied, removing Michelle's left shoe and setting it aside. As she slowly massaged Michelle's foot, ginger felt Michelle's other foot sliding up her inner thigh. The smooth patent leather against her stockings felt almost as good as when Michelle's foot actually reached ginger's soaked panties. Moving her foot around slowly, ginger closed her eyes and moaned, temporarily forgetting her task.

"Ummmm, you're supposed to be doing something with that foot in your hand aren't you?" Michelle playfully scolded.

"Yes, Ms." Replied ginger who quickly started rubbing Michelle's foot again.

"There you go," Michelle continued to massage ginger's crotch with her foot as she spoke, "that's better."

Michelle enjoyed the slightly tormented look on ginger's face as she massaged her sissy husband's crotch with her foot. The glossy look in her eyes told Michelle all she needed to know, ginger was deep in subspace and focused on pleasing her completely. Michelle could also not deny this power exchange had excited her as well and ginger wasn't the only one with wet bottoms.

"Why don't you swap now." Michelle instructed.

Reluctantly setting Michelle's foot back into her heel, ginger trembled slightly as Michelle slowly pulled her other foot from between ginger's legs. The red heel glistened with ginger's precum. Instead of allowing ginger to take the shoe off, Michelle seductively crossed her legs, pointing the moist shoe at her sissy husband. With a simply nod of the head Michelle conveyed exactly what she expected, and without a moment's hesitation, ginger's tongue quickly began gliding across Michelle's shoe. Michelle was sure she could even hear the slightest groan from her sissy husband as she dutifully licked.

The buzzing in her bottom had never stopped, and Michelle's foot roughly massaging her crotch hadn't helped ginger at all. Now, the taste of leather and precum, along with even subtle things like the smell of Michelle's foot only emphasized ginger's feelings. The feeling was one she knew all too well, ginger's desire to please had gone into overdrive once again. It was the submissive equivalent to an athletic "zone", and much like an athlete ginger savored and excelled in that space.

"Maybe I should send you to massage school," Michelle reclined further on the couch as ginger massaged her foot, "then you could learn to do that like a pro!" Smirking at the thought, ginger tried to focus on her task and not her aching crotch or feet. "We could get a massage table," Michelle continued enjoying the strained look on her sissy husband's face, "and you could give me a full body massage anytime I thought I needed one." Thoroughly enjoying ginger's reaction to her words, Michelle continued. "Some nice massage oil so your hands are nice and slick," Michelle words were quickly turned into images in ginger's mind, "I think I could use a full body massage soon, don't you?"

"Oh," clearing her throat quickly, ginger struggled to find her voice, "oh yes, Ms.!"

"Good girl," Michelle replied, "now why don't you finish up your chores so we can eat." Reluctantly letting Michelle's foot go and slipping it back into her heel, ginger slowly rose to her feet and curtseyed. "After dinner I'm planning on tying you up nice and tight in bed," Michelle said staring directly into ginger's eyes, "then riding you until I just can't take it anymore!" Watching ginger shudder delighted Michelle. "Try not to cum just yet baby girl."

With another deep curtsey, ginger minced off to finish her chores with the idea of orgasm filling her thoughts. Laundry, vacuuming, dusting all seemed to be never ending to ginger, who was positive she could never empty her swollen and aching balls at this point. That and if her butt would be numb by the time Michelle removed the plug! As if she read ginger's mind, the plug was suddenly shut off. Unsure of what to do, ginger quickly reported to Michelle with a deep curtsey.

"How are your chores coming?" Michelle asked while taking a deep stretch which almost had her breasts popping out of her bustier.

"The last load of laundry is in the dryer Ms.," replied ginger, "then everything is all set."

"I thought it would be fun if the two of us made dinner together," Michelle said as she slowly rose to her feet, "but I have concerns about you around a hot stove with your uniform and all those layers of crinoline." Letting her hands glide through the layers of material under her sissy husband's uniform, Michelle stood as close as the petticoat would allow. "Could you imagine us having to go to the emergency room dressed like this?" Michelle teased. "Or worse, having to call an ambulance because your ruffles caught on fire!"

"That would be really bad Ms.!" Agreed ginger.

"So, let's get you out of the dress and petticoat," Michelle could see a slight frown come over ginger's face, "but you can keep the rest on." Begrudgingly removing the items, ginger remained in her lingerie, wig and heels. "Now run upstairs and hang those up," Michelle said while caressing ginger's barely covered bottom, "then come back down so we can make dinner."

Watching ginger saunter off, Michelle came up with a wicked idea for ginger's return. Until she returned, Michelle set about getting items out for dinner as well as pouring two glasses of wine. Michelle loved sharing wine with ginger because the lipstick on ginger's wine glass was another constant reminder for her. When ginger returned Michelle made sure to turn and retrieve something from a bottom cabinet, bending over with her butt pointed at her sissy husband. Hearing the long groan, Michelle knew the view of her shapely legs, bare butt and the base of the silver weighted plug had their desired effect.

"Are you okay baby girl?" Michelle asked without straightening up quite yet.

"Um, uh," straining for words ginger adjusted her still swollen cock in her thin panties, "yes, I am Ms."

"Just checking," Michelle slowly stood then turned to face ginger, "I thought I heard you groan a bit."

"I was just surprised to see you," clearing her throat ginger felt her mouth was dryer than ever, "bent like that and with, um the plug."

"Oh that!" Michelle teased, walking to ginger and pulling her hand away from her cock. "It's a weighted plug," Michelle's words were soft as was her hand on ginger's cock, "it helps tighten things back up back there." Simply nodding, ginger enjoyed her wife's deft touch. "I can't have stuff falling out back there after all, how un-lady like!"

Finding it hard to maintain focus, Michelle did most of the cooking while ginger tried to help as best she could. Michelle had ginger set the table outside, figuring they could enjoy the nice evening and meal outside. She also enjoyed the fact that ginger now walked outside in lingerie without a moment's hesitation. Michelle enjoyed everything about the evening completely, sitting across from her at the table was a very sexy looking ginger, legs crossed, corset insuring perfectly rigid posture, sipping wine and blushing at the sight of her red lipstick on the glass. In Michelle's mind she was the vision of the perfect sissy husband.

"Why don't you start cleaning up sweetie." Michelle said sitting back and sipping her wine.

"Yes, Ms.!" Replied ginger, who quickly began the task of clearing the table.

Over time ginger had become quite adept at saving herself trips to the kitchen by taking as many items as she could manage while still walking in her heels. Michelle made sure that whenever ginger was within arm's reach to let her fingernails glide over ginger's stockings or to caress her butt. With the table clear, Michelle gave ginger time to clean but not enough time to complete things. Time was Michelle's to manage, and she had needs that ginger would have to attend to very soon. Giving ginger just enough time to put the leftovers away and start washing dishes, Michelle took her wine glass and entered the kitchen.