Creating Ginger Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll hold onto it if you don't want it," Michelle replied, "but you're just going to miss out!"

"Do I dare ask what it is?"

"I've got a freshly fucked ass," Michelle's eyes were bright with desire as she spoke, "and a plug holding all that steaming hot cum inside me!" Michelle saw the reaction from her sissy husband and knew she was hooked! "Hands above your head baby girl!" Ms. Michelle ordered.

As ginger complied Michelle swung her right leg over ginger's outstretched torso, tossing the shirt aside as she did. Bracing herself by putting her hands on ginger's hips, Michelle positioned her lower legs over ginger's arms before slowly sitting back bringing her plugged bottom within inches of ginger's mouth.

"Tell me what you want baby girl!" Ms. Michelle wiggled her butt as she spoke.

"I want to suck and lick you clean!" Hissed ginger, eyes boring into the flesh colored plug in front of her.

"Suck and lick what?"

Groaning loudly, ginger strained, as desperately as she wanted to do it saying it out loud was different. It was like admitting it even though they both knew exactly what ginger wanted. Just as it had last night, ginger's clitty strained against her cage.

"I asked what you wanted to lick and suck sissy," Ms. Michelle's voice was terse as she slowly pulled her ass from ginger's face, "if you don't want it, I'll gladly spend the day with him sloshing around inside me!"

Groaning louder ginger finally forced herself to admit it. "i want to suck and lick your lover's cum from your ass!" Blurted ginger. "i want to tongue the hole you only allow him to use and taste him inside you!" Eyes welling with tears, they widened as Ms. Michelle's ass came closer, ginger craned her neck as Ms. Michelle's hand appeared and grasped the base of the plug. "YES!

"Pleasssseeeee!" Squealed ginger as the plug started to slip out.

Leaning further back while tossing the plug toward the piled shirt on the floor, Michelle's hands found her sore breasts, giving them a slight squeeze and tug of her nipples while ginger's lips pursed around and tongue plunged inside her puffy hole. Michelle's right hand left her breast, gliding slowly down her body. Biting her bottom lip, her fingers deftly circled her swollen clit while ginger's mouth assaulted her asshole.

"That's it baby girl," Ms. Michelle moaned, "lick it all up my little cum slut!"

Eyes rolling back in her head, ginger's body trembled and ached at being called such a vile name. It was true though, the second Ms. Michelle stated she had Joe's hot seed inside her it was all ginger could focus on. Now, completely unabashed, ginger's mouth explored Ms. Michelle's well fucked hole searching for all of Joe's cum.

Michelle's body bucked as she orgasmed causing her to grind her ass into ginger's mouth before she collapsed forward. Her head resting by ginger's legs, Michelle's legs remained over ginger's shoulders as she tried to catch her breath.

"I love you baby girl." Panted Ms. Michelle.

"I love you too Ms.!" Replied an exhausted ginger.