Creation's Guardian Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra wrapped her arms around Bob's neck pumping her scrumptious ass up and down the whole length of his massive shaft as she kissed him; their tongues entwined in an ageless duel of passion that left no doubt she was his for all eternity.

When she broke the kiss and came up for air, Cassandra let out a long drawn out moan. "Gods master, you feel sooo good inside me! You have no idea how badly I needed this. I know it's only been a couple of days, but to me it feels like forever!

She arched her back tilting her pelvis. She rocked her hips back and forth as she rode his enormous cock rubbing her swollen clit against his pubic bone. The change in angle caused the huge mushroomed head of Bob's massive cock to rub against Cassandra's highly sensitive G spot every time she moved. It also caused her huge double D cup tits to jut out even further pushing one of them right into Bob's ravenous mouth.

Bob sucked, licked, nibbled, kissed, caressed, and squeezed Cassandra's delectable tits as she rode him like a wild woman riding a bull in a rodeo.

Cassandra moaned loudly. "Oh gods! So good! Not gonna last much longer! Oh gods...Oh gods...fuck meee.." She slammed herself down hard, driving Bob's cock deep, as her tight cunt clamped down like a vise. Her eyes rolled, her abdomen convulsed, every muscle in her body shook and twitched, and her breathing came in short strangled gasps.

Bob let out a deep guttural roar as his monstrous cock pumped spurt after spurt of creamy white goo deep in Cassandra's clenching cunt.

When Cassandra caught her breath, she raised herself off Bob's huge cock holding her cunt lips closed with her fingers as she climbed up on the table laying down spreading her legs wide in front of Kadir. "Here sis have a drink before you go for your ride!"

Kadir grinned then dived face first into Cassandra's sloppy cunt making sure she didn't miss a drop of Bob's delectable creamy white goo. Once Kadir was sure Cassandra's steamy cunt was thoroughly clean, Kadir pulled Cassandra up and together they snowballed Bob's massive load until it was all gone.

Kadir stood in front of Bob Staring at his huge cock. "May I master?"she begged.

"You don't have to ask Baby Girl. Just ride away."

Kadir rode Bob's enormous cock like the sex starved Djinn she was, wailing constantly like a banshee in heat. Her orgasm hit her fast and hard. She fought to remain conscious as stars exploded behind her eyes, every muscle convulsed, and every nerve ending fired with pure pleasure.

Bob grabbed Kadir's hips yanking her down ramming his huge cock deep as spurt after spurt of hot, gooey cum filled her overheated cunt to overflowing, triggering another massive orgasm.

Kadir rested her head on Bob's shoulder until her orgasm subsided enough for her to regain control of her muscles and her breathing to slow down. Then, like Cassandra, she climbed on the table spreading her legs wide for Cassandra. "Here ya go sis. Your turn to have a drink!"

Cassandra licked every drop of Bob's scrumptious cum out of Kadir's flooded cunt. She pulled Kadir to her and once again they snowballed Bob's cum back and forth until it was gone.

Aphrodite, Stacy, Asimah, and Selena all took turns riding Bob's massive cock. Aphrodite and Asimah snowballed their loads of hot gooey cum together, while Stacy and Selena shared theirs.

Bob looked at Cassandra with a grin. "Now THAT'S what I call a party! Why don't you and Kadir take Asimah and Selena out and introduce them to our friends in the water? While you're there ask them if they would be kind enough to bring us seven lobsters and seven ocean perch. Meanwhile, I'll use my magic to gather up some shrimp, then I'll show everyone how to dig for clams. We'll have a good old fashioned sea food feast!"

"Ooh, that's a great idea master! That sounds sooo yummy! Come on girls let's go talk to the dolphins!"

Stacy said, "I already know how to dig clams master. Would you like me to show Aphrodite how while you get the shrimp?"

Bob created a huge pot handing it to Stacy. "Here ya go Hot Stuff! I'm sure there all over the place on this beach." He created another huge pot filling it with fresh shrimp and water. Then he created two more pots setting them near the water for the fish and lobsters.

He fired up the huge barbecue grill setting some corn and potatoes on to slow roast. He set the pot of shrimp on the grill then went to help Stacy and Aphrodite.

Cassandra and the others came running up to Bob. Cassandra said, "the dolphins will be happy to get us some lobster and ocean perch master."

He showed Cassandra, Kadir, Asimah, and Selena how to dig for the clams and in a short time the huge pot was full. He filled it with water setting it on the grill then did the same with the pot of lobsters. He magically cleaned the ocean perch and set them on to grill as well.

Bob created two ice buckets with a bottle of Chardonnay chilling in each on the picnic table. He set out glasses, silverware, and plates for everyone. Then added a lemon pepper sauce for the fish, tubs of melted butter for the clams and lobster, and cocktail sauce for the shrimp.

After they finished eating Stacy said, "oh my god master! That was absolutely delicious. I love any kind of seafood. But a few more meals like this and I'll be as fat as a cow!"

Cassandra laughed. "You still don't get it do you Stacy? You could've eaten every bit of food on the table and you wouldn't have gained an ounce! Your body will never change unless master changes it for you. You're just like the rest of us now. Not only do you have eternal youth and beauty, your immortal. You can't get sick. You can't get fat. You don't need food or drink to survive. You don't even need sleep anymore. Although a good night's sleep will still relax your mind and refresh your body. Other than the obvious physical differences, you and I are almost exactly alike. In fact you're more like me than any of the others. Essentially we're both goddesses without powers. Although, master has given me some really cool fighting skills that let me kick some serious ass. I think he's turned me into the meanest little bitch in all of creation!" she laughed.

Stacy's eyes widened with surprise as the implications of what Cassandra said registered in her mind. "I knew that Destiny and Life had given me eternal youth and beauty, but I never considered exactly what that really meant until now. To me, the phrase 'eternal youth and beauty' meant I would be beautiful until I died. I never realized they meant forever. The concept of living for eternity is mind boggling! I'm sooo glad I didn't turn down their offer!"

Stacy turned to Bob. "Master please forgive me for not recognizing the gift I was given. Now that I realize it, I want you to know I really do appreciate it. I'm not sure I'm worthy of such a gift, but I promise I'll do my best to live up to your expectations."

"There's nothing for me to forgive Stacy. You're not expected to understand everything at once, and you already do live up to my expectations. You wouldn't been offered this gift if you weren't worthy enough to receive it. Trust me, you deserved it."

Bob stood creating three large quilts in a semi-circle with a fourth quilt in the middle a few feet away. He pointed to the first quilt. Cassandra, Selena, on this quilt. Kadir, Stacy, you're on the second one. Aphrodite, Asimah, you take the third one."

As the six women moved to their assigned quilts Aphrodite asked, "what are you up to now Bob?"

"Just a little experiment Sweet Cheeks. Destiny said I could draw essence whenever I received or gave pleasure. I wanna see just how far that extends." Bob created a verity of sex toys on each of the three quilts occupied by the six women, single and double strap-ons, double ended dildos, an extra large tube of lube gel, and a vibrator. "Cassandra, Kadir, Aphrodite, for round one each of you are the lead partner. You will fuck your partner using the toys laying on your quilt. You may choose which toy to use and when to use it. But you are not to stop until you've given your partner at least one orgasm with every toy. When you're done, you and your partner will switch. She'll do the same thing to you starting with whatever toy she decides to start with."

Aphrodite asked, "what 're you gonna be doing while we're fucking each other brainless?"

"At first, nothing. I'm just gonna sit on the quilt in the center monitoring my essence. I wanna see if setting this up and giving you the toys is considered giving you enough pleasure for me to draw essence. If so, how much essence can I draw. Either way, I'll move on to other things. But first I wanna find out just how involved I have to be to draw essence."

"Oh I get it. You wanna see if you can draw essence from the rest of us while you're busy fucking one of us."

"That's the idea Sweet Cheeks. If it works, taking care of my essence will be a hell of a lot easier. My essence is at thirty one percent right now. You three can start whenever you're ready."'

"Bob, before we start, I think you should take good look at Stacy. I know the twins twinked her up bit, but the poor girl's scared shitless right now. I doubt she's ever been involved in anything like this before."

Bob looked over at Stacy. "You're right Sweet Cheeks, she is scared shitless. Stacy honey, what's wrong? Come on Hot Stuff, talk to me."

"It's...um...nothing master. I... um...it's just that I've never had...um... sex with another woman before. I'm not sure I...um... know what to do."

"Hmm, I see. Well I can't do anything about your self-confidence. Only you can fix that. How about I give you all the sexual skills and knowledge Kadir has? Maybe that will make you more comfortable. If it doesn't help, I'll give you pass on this one for now. Okay?"

"Okay master. But I still wanna try. I don't wanna disappoint you."

"Don't worry about that Hot Stuff. I don't want you doing anything you're not comfortable with."

Bob gave Stacy all the Djinn sexual knowledge and skills. Stacy sat with her eyes closed for a few minutes letting her mind absorb everything Bob had given her. She opened her eyes grinning at Bob. "Thank you master. THIS is gonna be A LOT of fun." She looked at Kadir. "Well come on sis! Show me what ya got! Let's see if you can fuck me brainless!"

Everyone laughed when Kadir grabbed the double strap on and said, "in that case, I'll start with this!"

Stacy got on all fours wiggling her luscious ass at Kadir. "Bring it on sis, I dare ya!"

Aphrodite laughed. "Well, that's certainly a change in attitude. One thing more Bob. Can we ask you to do things for us, like lifting our partner up off the ground?"

"Sure. I can do that for you Sweet Cheeks."

Aphrodite stood. "Good because I'd like to have Asimah's hot little ass right about here..."She pointed to her waist. "That way I can really fuck her brainless."

Cassandra and Kadir said, "same here master!"in unison. Then they both giggled.

Stacy felt herself being lifted as Kadir applied a generous amount of lube to both dildos. Stacy giggled. "Now THAT'S definitely different." Stacy moaned loudly as Kadir eased the two dildos into Stacy's tight asshole and soaked cunt. "Umm, I've never been double penetrated before. God damn that's heavenly!"

Selena groaned softly as Cassandra slid the two dildos into Selena's gorgeous asshole and satiny slick cunt. "Hmm, first time for me too Stacy. But I agree with you, it feel fantastic."

Asimah moaned loudly. "You're both right! Gods what else have we been missing out on all these years?"

All that could be heard from that point on was the sounds of bellies slapping asses and the moans and whimpers coming from the three women getting their cunts and assholes reamed out hard.

Suddenly Stacy blurted out, "faster...gonna...hard...there!" She let out a primal scream as her orgasm tore through her whole body. She gasped for air as her eyes rolled. Her abdomen convulsed. Her arms and legs thrashed about wildly.

Stacy's orgasm was enough to send Asimah and Selena over the cliff into orgasmic bliss as well.

Cassandra, Kadir, and Aphrodite talked as the other three women rode out their orgasms. They all decided to use the double ended dildo next as Stacy, Asimah, and Selena's orgasm had made them horny a hell.

Aphrodite asked, "Bob, can you lay them out flat and put us over them like you did to me and Kadir on your wedding day? How's your essence by the way?"

Sure thing Sweet cheeks. I got a seven percent increase out of that round."

Bob laid Stacy, Asimah, and Selena out on their back lowering Cassandra, Kadir, and Aphrodite over them. By the time Stacy, Asimah and Selena's heads cleared, Cassandra, Kadir, and Aphrodite had the doubled ended dildos buried deep and were happily fucking away like rabbits.

Bob gave all six women magical mouths licking, sucking, and nipping on their swollen clits and succulent tits. He gave them all another one rimming their tight little assholes. While magical cock rammed in and out of their horny asshole and throats. He set all the magical cocks to spurt out a massive load of hot gooey cum as each woman had their orgasm.

All six women came at the same time. Bob was laughing his ass off as Stacy, Asimah, and Selena were caught totally off guard by the magical cocks shooting spurt after spurt of gooey white cum in their mouths and assholes. All three of them had their faces, necks and huge tits covered in cum. Not only from what they were unable to swallow but from what Cassandra, Kadir, and Aphrodite couldn't swallow a well.

Bob moved them all to their respective quilts ,setting them down still laying on top of each other. The double ended dildo still in their tight clenching cunts.

When her orgasm subsided and her head cleared, Stacy gave Kadir a long deep passionate kiss. As Kadir rolled off her Stacy giggled. "Thanks sis, that was the most fun I've ever had! Stacy then turned to Bob. "Thank you master, that was incredible! She looked over at Cassandra and giggled again. "Sis when I first came here you told me I was gonna see and hear things that were gonna be hard to believe. You forgot to tell me I was gonna be DOING things that were gonna be hard to believe!" She shook her head grinning. "Magical cocks cumming in my mouth and asshole, who'd a thunk it,"she giggled.

Cassandra giggled too. "Oh you liked that huh? I kinda thought you might!"

"God yeah! It caught me totally by surprise but I loved it!" She looked down at herself and laughed. "Oh my god! I'm sooo covered in cum! I look like I took a bath in it!"

At exactly the same time, Cassandra, Kadir, and Aphrodite, pushed, Selena, Stacy, and Asimah down flat on their backs then slowly, sensuously licked the cum from their bodies saving the last mouthful to snowball with their partners.

When they were finished snowballing the last of the cum, Selena picked up the vibrator looking at Cassandra. "So, what are you gonna do with this toy sis?"

"Nothing. Kadir, mom, and I are gonna put on the single strap on and you, Stacy, and Asimah, are gonna stuff them in your tight little assholes riding us reverse cowgirl style while you use the vibrators on your own juicy cunts!"

"Ooh, that sounds like fun," Selena giggled.

Bob waited until Selena, Stacy, and Asimah were busy riding the dildos with enthusiasm as they fucked their tight little cunts with the vibrators. He tangled his fingers in Selena's long golden tresses yanking her head up.

As Selena's mouth opened in surprise, Bob rammed his enormous cock in her mouth. He grabbed the sides of her head and fucked her face with long deep strokes, his monstrous cock going deep in her throat as his his huge balls smacked against her chin. He fucked Selena's throat for about ten minutes then shot spurt after spurt of hot gooey cum down her clenching throat straight into her belly.

As Bob moved over to Stacy, he sensed she was getting close to her orgasm. He used his magic to hold all six women on the edge of their orgasms. He grabbed Stacy by her hair yanking her head up and ramming his huge cock down her throat. Stacy's gag reflex kicked in trying to expel the invading cock from her throat.

Bob looked down at Stacy. "Suppress that gag reflex now!" he commanded.

Stacy's body had no choice but obey Bob's command. Her throat muscles relaxed as Bob grabbed the sides of Stacy's head and fucked her throat fast and hard. After about ten minutes of furious face fucking Bob shot spurt after spurt of gooey white cum down Stacy's throat.

All six women were moaning and whimpering sitting on the edge of an orgasmic cliff they couldn't go over as Bob moved on to Asimah. He fucked Asimah's face fast, hard, and deep, his huge balls smacking her chin for about ten minutes then shot a huge wad of sticky white goo down her greedy little throat.

He sat on his quilt watching and listening for a few minutes as all six women tried desperately to achieve the orgasm that was just beyond their reach. He grinned and said, "you can all cum now my beauties."

All six women exploded into orgasmic bliss. They gasped for air, as their eyes rolled. Every muscle in their bodies convulsed and every one of them passed out.

Bob used his magic to move Selena, Stacy, and Asimah beside Cassandra, Kadir, and Aphrodite.

When her head cleared, Selena looked at Cassandra. "Now THAT was a lot of fun! I can't wait to try it on you!"she giggled.

The fun began again with Selena, Stacy, and Asimah taking the lead roles. Once again, Bob gave them all magical mouths and cocks to enhance their pleasure whenever he could. When it came time for the single strap-ons, he again went down the line furiously face fucking Cassandra, Kadir, and Aphrodite, giving them each a huge load of creamy white goo to swallow and making them all cum at exactly the same time. Once again, all six women passed out from their massive orgasms. Bob used his magic to lay them all side by side on their respective quilts.

After their orgasms subsided, Cassandra said, "we all had a blast participating in your little experiment master. But I think what we all want to know is was it a success?"

The other five women all nodded their heads in agreement.

"Well sweetie, I'd call getting my essence to almost eighty three percent very successful! Wouldn't you?"

"Only eighty three percent?" Cassandra looked over at the other women. "Girls, we're gonna have to go at it again," she grinned.

Bob replied, "nah. Not right now sweetie. You girls can finish it off later tonight if you want. Right now I believe I owe someone some s'mores. Don't I?" There was an instant chorus of, "yes please master!" from all six women.

Bob lit a campfire. Then he created some graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate bars. All six women had a blast making their s'mores.

Cassandra let her lips get covered with chocolate and marshmallow then gave Bob A chocolaty, gooey, tongue dueling kiss as the other five women roared with laughter. She climbed in Bob's lap wrapping her arms around him nuzzling his neck. "Thank you for the chewy, gooey, crunchy things master. They were yummy, and thank you for today. It means more to us than you know. We really needed it."

"I realize that now sweetie, thanks to your mother." Bob looked over at Selena. "Selena honey, I want you to go back to the citadel and make sure everyone's clear on my rules. While you're there explain to the other caliphs that they have no chance of bonding with me. If they still want to avail themselves of my services, they're free to do so. However no more than two in any given day. From now on my family comes first! Those that don't want to wait are free to visit Earth so long as they follow the same rules as everyone else. After you've delivered your message, return here."