Creative Writing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Steve's hand inched lower with every swirling motion over her skin, Amy looked down and gloried in the excitement of being looked at so close and so intently. Steve's gaze didn't leave her pussy as he gently massaged all around her with his fingertips, building her heat in a way she had never experienced before. And my, was the heat building.

To Amy it seemed like he had been down there for hours by the time his finger finally crossed that invisible line of intimacy and ran up the length of her pussy lips. She sighed in relief and Steve smiled widely as he felt her heat and slickness wash over his finger. It required no pressure for him to push inside a little and see his digit disappear into her. Amy opened her legs in further invitation and Steve watched as his middle finger slipped all the way in. While his finger was easing in and out of her wet heat Steve brought up his other hand and used his fingers to ease her lips apart so he could watch his finger penetrate her shiny pink skin.

"You getting all this?" He smirked and stood up again, his finger still deep inside her.

"Sure am," Amy gasped as he came face to face with her, "but I can use all the help I can get right now."

"What do you suggest?" Steve kept pushing insider her and dipped his head to lick around her nipple and suck on it hungrily.

"Maybe..." Amy struggled to get the words out as Steve's finger found her clit and sent a searing blast of pleasure through her nervous system. "Maybe I should take some notes on how a cock feels inside me?"

Without another word, or noticing that her breathing was more like panting now, Amy turned away from Steve, bent over and took hold of the sofa's arm. Steve watched in awe as she spread her feet apart and displayed her swollen pussy lips for him. Heaven was glistening below the twin white mounds of her ass cheeks. He couldn't resist running his hands over the smooth flesh, allowing his fingers to slip down and test her soaking sex once again. This time he slipped two whole fingers in while he positioned the head of his cock against her, ready for entry as soon as he pulled his fingers out of her.

Amy felt the rush of his hardness penetrate her and slip swiftly and deeply into her. Her eyes were closed as the fronts of Steve's thighs settled against the backs of hers. His hands rested easily on her hips as he slowly withdrew until his granite-hard cock almost popped out of her. Then he started another slow stroke that seemed to expel the breath from her as he pushed the rim of his cockhead the along her pussy walls. Opening her eyes, Amy looked down between her breasts to where his shaft was working her and his balls were swinging with their motion.

As the speed of his thrusts increased steadily, Amy pushed up on the tips of her toes, eager to allow him as deep inside her as she could. She could hear the slapping of his skin against her wet pussy, see him, feel him and was altogether more alive in her sex than she'd ever known. She heard herself whisper, "Come for me baby", before she realized she said it and felt Steve's answer in an extra hard thrust and the first grunt of his approaching climax.

As he tried to resist his urge to thrust ever harder, Steve held tightly onto Amy's hips and pumped into her with a pounding rhythm of deep strokes that pulled him relentlessly up and down the tunnel of pleasure as her tight but slick pussy held him in an exquisite velvet grip. He heard her encourage him again with a simple, "Come baby" and he knew it would be impossible to resist further.

He lost feeling in his thighs first, quickly followed by the rest of his legs as his balls pulled tight to the base of his cock and readied for detonation. His body tensed with a slow creep that he couldn't fight. He closed his eyes momentarily, and then opened them again for one last look at his shaft disappearing between her welcoming pussy lips. That was the image he took into his enormous climax, waves of electricity flooding him and forcing his body onto autopilot. He no longer controlled the thrusts or the rhythm, his body simply moved as it needed to prolong the pleasure.

Steve's orgasm continued as he closed his eyes, pulled on Amy's hips and lost himself in the mesmerizing sensuality of his partner. Finally, his come shot out of his balls, along his shaft and out of his cock; the first spurt accompanied by an uncontrolled grunt. It felt like he was shooting bullets, such was the volume and speed of the eruptions. The intensity of the moment started to recede as the fourth and fifth spurts shot into her already soaking pussy. Gradually everything became more lucid, his nerve endings returning to something like normal as some feeling started to return to his legs.

He reached forward and held both of Amy's dangling breasts, her nipples still hard and alive when his fingers found them. He pushed hard into her one final time, an almost symbolic gesture that indicated his climax was finally over. The look of pleasure on her face was wide and bright as she looked over her shoulder at him. "I love the way you come." She reached down to massage his balls.

No time was wasted now—he simply needed to repay the debt. I owe you one huge orgasm, he thought. Slipping out of her, Steve took her in his arms when she turned to face him and kissed her deeply. Instinctively he guided her to the arm of the sofa and eased her downwards to sit there, on the edge of the cloth with her legs wide apart. Amy sat and watched as his head disappeared downwards until he was kneeling between her thighs and looking at her again. She was flushed now, her pussy lips swollen and glistening after their coupling.

"Still taking notes?" He joked as he brought a hand up to ease her pussy lips apart. His other hand started to slowly move around the slick pink areas he had exposed with tiny circular movements. Amy felt the sensations start immediately, warming her pubic area, and starting to spread along every nerve. She looked down and saw Steve watching his work closely, his eyes no more than a foot from her pussy. He continued to massage the insides of her lips, feeling that she was building and judging the moment when he should stop the growing tease. When he felt her hand come to rest on the side of his head he knew it was time, and slowly but firmly pushed his finger into her.

The movements of his fingers, both inside and outside of her pussy were driving Amy wild. She threw her head back and sighed as Steve helped her excitement to the next level, as slowly as he could. The finger inside her was curled upwards and was rhythmically pushing up towards her navel. The fingers working her pussy lips and up towards her clit traced small circular rubbing movements with an expert touch. At all times Steve gave his full attention to her pussy as he squelched his way around her excited sex.

He waited until he knew she was on the edge of orgasm, and then he slowed down his fingers and swiftly moved his face closer to her. He got close enough to allow his darting tongue to find the swollen bud of her clit and make her gasp in surprised pleasure.

Almost before she realized what was happening, her climax burst deep inside her. Immediately her breathing was reduced to irregular gasps, each exhaled with a guttural but feminine cry of, "Oh."

Steve watched as her whole body appeared to rise and tense for a moment before descending hard onto his finger again. Her pussy contracted four times as he continued to apply a feather touch to her clit with the tip of his tongue. It was only after Amy's breathing started to calm a little that he realized his hand was literally soaked in the juices that had run from her. As he withdrew his finger he took care to massage her pulsing pussy as her descent continued.

When he stood up and flopped down on the sofa, Amy's exhausted form joined him, straddling one of his thighs so she could exchange tongues in a deep post-orgasmic kiss. Then she sat back next to him, working his arm around her and her hand to relax between his thighs.

"Now that," she giggled, "was a spectacular way to get to know a little more about each other."

"Sure was," Steve agreed as her head came to rest on his shoulder. "I'm looking forward to learning even more about you now though."

"I agree." Amy's fingers wrapped around his damp, semi-hard, shaft and started to stroke him idly. "But when do you think I'll be ready to write my first erotic story?"

"I think you're ready now." He squeezed her arm and smiled. "No question."

"I'm not so sure." Amy's face looked quizzical and playful. "I was thinking that I should probably make a few more notes." She looked down to see that her fingers were bringing some life back to him. "I was also wondering if you'd mind... you know, continuing to provide this novice erotic writer the benefits of your experience?"

Steve sighed and smiled as he rested his head on the sofa back while she worked him. "Of course I'll help you." He laughed. "After all... it's pretty damn good research for me too."

12