Cree Women into Black Men

Story Info
Cree tomboy meets Djibouti stud at Ryerson.
3.9k words
2.75
7.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"So, Kassim, you mean to tell me that you're an illegal immigrant?" Zara Desmarais said softly, and the young tomboy looked anxiously at the young man who sat opposite her. Inside the crowded Eaton Shopping Center food court in downtown Toronto, thousands of people milled about, embarking on lengthy shopping sprees. Once upon a time, Zara Desmarais, a small-town gal originally from Calling Lake, Alberta, ancestral home of the Bigstone Cree First Nation, would have felt fascinated, or even intimidated by such a crowd. Not anymore...

"Um, I prefer the term undocumented immigrant," Kassim replied, and the young Djiboutian Muslim sighed deeply, and closed his eyes, hard. Zara licked her lips and looked at Kassim, unsure how to react. She had known Kassim Osman since first year at Ryerson University, and thought of him as a brilliant, hard-working and friendly guy with a wicked sense of humor. To see him crestfallen like this irked Zara, more than she cared to admit...

"So, unless the Canadian immigration authorities grant you refugee status at this hearing with the judge, you're going to get sent back to Djibouti?" Zara asked, and Kassim nodded somberly. A faraway look crept into his handsome face. Looking out at the vast food court, Kassim admired the men and women going about their day, oblivious to his very own private hell. They looked so damn happy and carefree. It just wasn't fair...

"Yeah, Zara, my whole damn life hinges on what some old white dude in a judge's robes has to say," Kassim said, somewhat angrily, and as he rose abruptly, several people seated at nearby tables gawked at them. Zara flashed them a smile, and took a deep breath. Although she pleaded with Kassim to sit back down, the tall, burly young man shook his head and walked out abruptly...

"I'm out, see you later, Zara," Kassim hollered as he made his way to the nearby escalators. All of a sudden, he felt sick of the Eaton Center, sick of these happy, smiley-faced people, and of the whole damn world, come to think of it. Kassim left the Eaton Center, and headed for the streets. Yonge Street was busy as usual, and for once, he was happy to lose himself in the crowd.

As Kassim walked the streets, he thought of all the twists and turns his life had taken lately. Born in the City of Tadjoura, the oldest metropolis in the nation of Djibouti, Kassim moved to the suburb of Mississauga, Ontario, with his parents Ahmed and Fatouma Osman. They were sent back to Somalia a few years later by the Canadian immigration authorities, and died during the conflict pitting the various rebel groups against the remnants of the Somali government.

Distraught after the tragic loss of his parents, Kassim was raised by his paternal aunt Khadija Osman. The young Djiboutian led a sheltered life in Mississauga, and at first he thought it was because his aunt was overprotective. After graduating from Martin Luther King Academy, Kassim Osman applied to the prestigious Ryerson University, and got in. Thrilled by the prospect of university life, the young man yearned to assert his independence, until his aunt told him the awful truth...

"Your parents came to Canada with falsified documents, that's why the Canadian immigration authorities sent them back, and that's why I was never able to legally adopt you, you've got no legal papers beyond your academic record at MLK Academy and your Ontario health card," Aunt Khadija confessed to Kassim. Upon hearing these words, Kassim stared at his aunt as though she had two heads. The young man could not believe his ears...

The old Djiboutian-Canadian nurse sat her nephew down, the night before he was to begin his freshman year at Ryerson University, and made the revelations that shattered his world forever. Kassim remembered staring at his aunt, astonished. He kept waiting for her to tell him that she was joking, but one look into her somber brown eyes and he knew that the old lady who raised him was dead serious...

"What's going to become of me?" Kassim asked Aunt Khadija, who gently touched his shoulder and shook her head. Having raised her nephew since his parents tragic death, Khadija Osman considered Kassim the son that she never had. The son she would have had if her husband Ali hadn't gotten himself killed during a bar fight in Ajax more than two decades ago. Khadija never remarried, and after becoming Kassim's caretaker, although she had a few relationships, raising her nephew became her priority...

"You're going to go to Ryerson and shine, my son, we'll get a lawyer or something and find a way around this immigration mess," Aunt Khadija said reassuringly to her distraught nephew, and Kassim Osman nodded. Thus the young man began his higher education journey at Ryerson University, where he majored in civil engineering. Along the way, Kassim met Zara Desmarais, a newcomer to the Greater Toronto Area by way of Alberta. Although they hailed from different worlds and completely different environments, Zara and Kassim became fast friends...

Kassim sat at a bench inside Trinity Square Park, and looked at his surroundings. He looked at the Anglican Church of the Holy Trinity, an old edifice he once visited with Zara. Like a lot of First Nations people, Zara was raised a Roman Catholic. Although he was brought up in Islam, Kassim grew to respect Catholicism due to his friendship with Zara. The young Cree woman's devotion to her faith reminded Kassim of the pious Hijabis he often saw at the mosque or at Islamic community events...

"I knew I'd find you here," came a feminine voice, jarring Kassim out of his little trip down memory lane. Kassim looked up and gasped, surprised to see a certain tall, curvy, dark-haired and bronze-skinned young Cree woman standing only a meter from him, hands on her hips. With a wry grin on her lovely face, Zara looked at Kassim, decidedly bemused.

Decked out in a long-sleeved black T-shirt featuring Hollywood actress and singer Rihanna, blue jeans and black leather boots, plus her signature black fedora, Zara Desmarais looked like an urban reincarnation of a Western frontierswoman. You can take the gal out of Alberta but you can't take Alberta out of the gal, Kassim thought. Dammit, how could he have been so lost in thought as to fail to notice Zara sneaking up on him?

"Um, hey, Zara, sorry about what happened earlier," Kassim blurted out, and Zara smiled and shook her head. They were a few months away from graduating in their respective programs at Ryerson University, and had been friends for four years, but Kassim could still fool himself into thinking he could surprise her. After knowing him for a few months, Zara knew her favorite Djiboutian like the back of her hand...

"It's alright, Mr. K, I've grown used to your mood swings," Zara said, rolling her eyes, and Kassim smiled sheepishly, then motioned for her to sit next to him. Zara sat down, and gently laid her hand on his thigh. Kassim looked at her, and worry shone in his normally jovial but now sad brown eyes. Zara winced inwardly, wishing there was something she could do. She hadn't seen Kassim in such a state since he split from that Somali gal, Amina something or other, during sophomore year. Then, like now, it fell to Zara to comfort the big lug...

"I'm that bad, eh?" Kassim chided her, laughing merrily, and Zara pretended to be in pain when he elbowed her gently. Zara looked at Kassim and sighed, then bit her lip. Kassim looked at her, and upon noticing the frown on her otherwise pristine features, he paused. Kassim had known Zara for four years and they'd been close, real close, from early on. He could tell something was bothering her...

"What's the matter?" Kassim asked Zara, and the young woman looked at him and flashed him that fearless smile of hers, only this time it was tinged with sadness. Zara sucked in her teeth, and was about to say something until a certain lady walking by caught Kassim's attention. The gal in question was tall, easily six feet, with an athletic physique and a big round bum that threatened to pop out of her black yoga pants which contrasted with her red tank top. Just as Zara thought he would, Kassim gawked at the gal's booty...

"Nothing's the matter, Kassim, maybe you should go chase Miss Big Booty here, don't let me stop you," Zara said flatly, and then, as a stunned Kassim looked on, she got up and left without another word. Kassim sat there, watching as Zara walked away, and he scratched his head. What the fuck was going on here? By the time he'd gotten over his shock and risen to his feet, Zara had already disappeared in the crowd...

"Shit," Kassim said to himself. What was it with the women in his life? First his aunt Khadija kept secrets from him, and now, years later, the Canadian government wrote him a letter summoning him to an immigration hearing before a judge, to determine whether or not he should stay in Canada. Secondly, his best friend Zara, the level-headed gal whom he trusted more than any other was now acting funny. Was there something in the water or something?

"Gosh I've been so stupid," Zara said to herself as she walked away resolutely. For years and years she'd been Kassim Osman's best friend, and supported him through thick and thin. When his Somali girlfriend Amina left him, Kassim was shattered, until Zara put him back together. When he was close to flunking his Ethics of Civil Engineering class last summer, Zara basically carried him through it. And the fool never stopped to ask himself why...

Zara thought of her ex-boyfriend Travis Quinn, a young Irish guy whom she met while visiting the University of Toronto. Six feet tall, lean and athletic, with reddish brown hair, frosty green eyes and alabaster skin, Travis was ruggedly and charming. A newcomer to Toronto by way of Galway, Ireland, Travis was curious about Toronto life and Canadian culture, and asked Zara to become his guide. As time went by, she became much more than that...

"You're the most unique woman I've ever met," Travis said to Zara, after they made love for the first time at his apartment on Spencer Avenue, near the University of Toronto campus. Zara lay in Travis arms and looked at the handsome, charming young man who looked at her lovingly. Travis made Zara feel like no other man before, and she couldn't get enough of him...

"No need to sweet talk me, handsome, I'm already in bed," a smiling Zara said to Travis, and the Irishman grinned, and then kissed her. Gently he caressed her breasts, and Zara wrapped her voluptuous body around him. She climbed on top of him, and Travis thrust into her, his hard dick filling her pussy as he made her his. Zara found herself screaming passionately as Travis made love to her, and he didn't stop until she lay in his arms, exhausted and soaked with sweat, several hours later...

"You make me feel loved," Zara said to Travis, as they ate breakfast together the following morning. Thus began a very passionate and tumultuous relationship for the two of them. Zara and Travis became regular fixtures around the University of Toronto campus, and they even double-dated with her good friend Kassim and his Somali girlfriend Amina a few times. Travis and Zara's relationship began to unravel around the same time that Amina ended things with Kassim...

"You say this guy Kassim is your friend but I've seen the way you look at him, and I'm sick of it," Travis said, as he confronted Zara one night. She'd come home late after visiting Kassim to make sure that he was okay, and Travis felt that Zara had been spending too much time with the Djiboutian Muslim dude. Travis confronted Zara, and this argument sparked a conflagration that led to the demise of their relationship...

"Kassim and I are just friends, Travis, I wish you would lower your tone when speaking to me," Zara said, and Travis, angry, slammed his fist into a wall. Horrified, Zara stared at her boyfriend, stunned by his violent outburst. As Travis mumbled apologies, Zara rushed out of his apartment. Their relationship went downhill after that, and they split up. Zara didn't know who she was meant to be with, but a guy like Travis, well, she could do better than him...

All of those memories came rushing at Zara Desmarais as she walked through the crowded Toronto street, and she felt her head spinning. So much that she crossed the street without looking, and a car came speeding toward her. The young Cree woman stood there, frozen, like a deer in headlights. Zara saw her death coming, and try as she might, there was nothing she could do about it...

"I've got to make things right with her," Kassim said to himself as he walked in the direction Zara where took off. He thought about their last conversation and how selfish he'd been. Seriously, he'd been living in Canada without his legal papers, sure, but he wasn't the only person with problems. Zara hadn't been the same since her relationship with that Irish dude, Travis, ended. Zara still refused to talk about it, but Kassim knew there was a story there...

"Oh fuck," Kassim shouted, and he turned around a corner, and saw Zara standing in the middle of the street, frozen as a car came barrelling down toward her. Kassim had never been particularly athletic, but he pumped his legs and rushed toward Zara. Heaven help me get to her on time, Kassim thought as he raced toward Zara with all the speed he could muster...

"Please don't let me die," Zara whispered, watching as the car came toward her, clearly the driver either hadn't seen her or he didn't care. At the last second, right as the car was about to hit her, a pair of strong arms caught Zara and tackled her out of the way. The two of them tumbled on the pavement, hard. The car finally stopped with a frantic shriek of tires, perilously close to Zara and Kassim's bodies...

"Gotcha," Kassim said, out of breath, to a stunned-looking Zara. A small crowd had gathered around them by the time they got up, and started dusting themselves off. Zara looked at Kassim and smiled, and he was about to say something when the driver of the car, a plump blonde soccer mom type, came out, and inquired if they were okay. Kassim looked at Zara, and then, impulsively, he kissed her on the lips.

"I'm fine now," Zara said to the soccer mom, and then, she smiled at Kassim as he put his arm around her. The two of them walked off into the late afternoon, enjoying the last rays of sunshine bathing the mega-metropolis of Toronto. Zara looked at Kassim, and smiled, feeling giddy. Kassim was looking at her in a way he never had before, and Zara felt...hopeful.

"Don't ever scare me like that again," Kassim said, and he cupped Zara's chin in his hand and looked into her eyes. Zara looked at him and smiled. She thought about the kiss, and blushed. Truth be told, she'd been dreaming of Kassim kissing her for ages. He stood there, looking at her, like a lover, rather than a friend, and Zara felt elated. And then Kassim started mumbling, a sure fire sign that he was about to screw things up...

"Promises, promises, I don't make those," Zara said, and then, impulsively, she grabbed Kassim's ass, and gave it a firm squeeze. Something else she'd been wanting to do for years. The Djiboutian Muslim stud had the nicest ass Zara had ever seen on a man, besides that of Hollywood actor Will Smith of course. Kassim blinked nervously, and then, amazingly, he smiled.

"Deal," Kassim replied, and then he pulled Zara close, and kissed her again. This time, it was a real kiss, and not a ten-second peck. The two best friends looked at one another and smiled, and then, hand in hand, they began the long walk back to the train station. Riding the train from downtown Toronto to Mississauga would take about forty minutes, but neither of them minded...

"I thought I'd lost you back there," Kassim said to Zara, once they reached his aunt Khadija's house. With his dear aunty out of town on a nursing conference, they had the house to themselves. Kassim and Zara sat in the living room, sipping Pepsis, and eating cheese pizza from Luca's Pizza, one of Mississauga's tastiest pizza joints. Pretty standard fare for the two best friends, only this time Zara was sitting on Kassim's lap...

"I know, thank you for saving my life," Zara replied, and then she took Kassim's face in her hands and kissed him. Kassim kissed her back, and then his errant hands wondered across her lovely body. Zara grinned as Kassim caressed her breasts, and her bum, and he gave it a good squeeze. Kassim looked up at her and smiled appreciatively. Finally the brother from Djibouti notices that this Cree woman happens to have a nice big butt, Zara thought with a lustful smirk.

"Hmm, you are certainly quite thick back there, Miss Zee," Kassim said, and a laughing Zara pushed him down on the couch, and began to ravish him. For ages she'd dreamed of getting her hands on him, and now, at last, fate granted her this chance. Zara began unbuttoning Kassim's Hawaiian shirt and he unzipped her pants. Kassim smiled upon noticing that Zara wasn't wearing any panties...

"I'm a boxers kind of chick, deal with it," Zara said, grinning, and Kassim patted her derriere. Zara took his hands and placed them against her chest, and Kassim got the hint and helped her take off her top. Upon freeing Zara's breasts from her bra, Kassim smiled and gently caressed them. Zara held her breath as Kassim began licking her areolas. Finally we're getting somewhere, she thought.

"Come here gorgeous," Kassim said, and he drew her on the couch, and propped her against the cushions. Zara lay there, and smiled as Kassim pulled down her boxers, and admired her hairy pussy. For a brief moment she felt a bit self-conscious, but upon looking into Kassim's eyes, all of her doubts vanished. Kassim looked at Zara as though she were the most beautiful woman on earth...

"Show me what you got," Zara said, licking her lips, her eyes locking onto Kassim's, and the Djiboutian stud grinned. Once more, he kissed Zara, and then caressed her breasts. At the same time, he slipped his hand between her thick thighs, and Zara inhaled sharply as Kassim began fingering her. Zara nodded, loving what Kassim was doing to her. The brother kissed his way from Zara's lips to her breasts, and finally paused at the space between her legs...

"I'm going to eat this pussy like it's my last meal," Kassim said, winking at Zara, who smiled and nodded eagerly. Kassim smiled and spread Zara's thick thighs wide open, and then began licking her pussy. While a lot of guys like to fumble around down there, Zara seemed to know exactly what he was doing. Flicking his tongue over her clitoris, Kassim slid two fingers into Zara's wet pussy, and that's when the young Cree woman began to moan and squirm...

"Oh fuck, you're frigging killing me but I love it," Zara squealed, and Kassim continued to eat her pussy, all the while looking up at her. Zara cried out and trembled violently as Kassim licked her pussy, sucking out her womanly juices as if they were the elixir of life itself. Zara looked down at Kassim, whose handsome face was smeared with her juices, and shrieked, a primal, beautiful sound. She felt like she had reached nirvana and he'd brought her there...

"That was fun," Kassim said, grinning at Zara, who looked at him, amazed. The young woman had no idea he had such passion in him, and she was drawn to him like a magnet to metal. Kassim awaited her with open arms, and once more they kissed. Pressing her curvy body against him, Zara looked into Kassim's eyes, the burning need in her all too evident...

"Shut up and take me," Zara demanded, and she gripped Kassim's arm with a strength that surprised him. Nodding, he held her tight, and Zara felt his hard dick press against her. Tentatively, she slowly reached for it and stroked it gently. Kassim looked at her and nodded gently, and Zara smiled, for she knew just what to do. Falling to her knees, she looked up at her dark prince, and then proceeded to worship at his altar...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers
12