Crimson Clockwork Pt. 03/03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rolled me onto my back, my body shaking from the aftershocks, my lips letting out a strangled little whine of protest.

That whine shifted to a coo of hungry delight as Matyar and Istvan closed in, kneeling on either side of me as they stroked themselves.

Cymkor's fingers tended to my clit, the gentle movements continuing to fan the flames roaring through me.

All three stared worshipfully down at me. My shaking hands rose, taking hold of Istvan and Matyar, stroking their shafts from the base to the tip. My thumb brushed over the pre-cum soaked crowns of each cock.

"Come for me," I purred, drawing from a hidden wellspring of strength to form that command.

Matyar obliged first, his pearly seed splashing across my fingers and onto my neck. I gasped and smiled at the way he pulsed within my grasp. As he rocked and twitched against my fingers, he moaned out my name.

Istvan's offering came a moment later, as he too groaned out my name and unleashed a torrent of seed against my cheek. Laughing in debauched triumph, I flitted my tongue out for a taste.

Through it all, Cymkor's fingers did not relent. The joy brought about by my lovers' offering and the skill of his fingers sent me rising towards yet another peak. My hands braced against the shafts of Istvan and Matyar, my back arching against the sweat-soaked sheets.

I tried in vain to form Cymkor's name, only to unleash a shattered little sob. My vision flashed and my ears rang. Shaky legs brushed against the fine sheets, struggling for purchase against the sweaty fabric.

Everything ached...everything sang.

My head thrashed back and forth before a sudden jolt seized my spine. I bucked against Cymkor's fingers, took one last deep breath...

No sound emerged. Not a scream, not a moan, not even a whimper.

Or perhaps I did indeed scream and my mind was just too shattered to realize it.

After another deep breath, I broke free from that agonizing embrace of pleasure.

Twitching and writhing, I flopped back against the sheets. After a few moments of mumbling under my breath, my shaking hands reached up to collect more of their seed.

Matyar said something that made the others laugh, but I was too lost in the haze to make out what he'd said. Someone handed me a towel to help clean up, while another handed me a cup of wine. I guzzled it down and took a deep breath.

"I think your seed tastes better than the wine," I joked, making short work of the mess with the towel.

Istvan poured himself a glass of wine and downed it one gulp, then grinned over at Cymkor.

"Up for another game oflorkaa, now that we're done with her?"

"Oh, stop it," I said, glaring and swatting at his hip.

To my surprise and delight, Cymkor and Istvan scooped me up and carried me to the bathroom, setting me down within the massive tub. Matyar soon joined us, and the trio helped clean me up, their gentle touch massaging away the aches inflicted by the exhausting but wondrous lovemaking.

By the time they were finished I had nearly dozed off. Cymkor lifted me up and dried me off before lowering me back onto the suite's other bed.

Within minutes I fell into a wondrous slumber. By the time I awoke, long shadows stretched through the suite; the sun had nearly vanished over the city's skyline. Bleary-eyed and yet wonderfully content, I rose and wrapped my body in a silky robe.

I found my three lovers seated on the balcony, playing a game of cards.

Beaming, I kissed them each on the cheek before I settled into Cymkor's lap, just as I'd done the night we'd met.

"So what is the plan now?" I asked, my fingers toying with his braids.

"The plan is to win this game of cards, drag you back to bed, and make you moan again," Cymkor said, giving me a hungry grin.

"That goes without saying," I said, laughing. "But after that? Your hunt continues, yes?"

"Indeed," Istvan said, playing his next hand. "All signs point to Urvport. That's where the ship was heading and there were documents aboard which hint at some sort of business deal. A cover for their cult's activities, no doubt."

I took a deep breath, having steeled myself for this exact conversation.

I had helped strike a blow against that vile cult and had reunited Matyar with his friends. But I was not suited for a long trek down such a path. The fear, the blood, the rage...all of it was a storm I could not endure.

And if I fell over the course of that dangerous quest, my father would be broken beyond repair. He'd already lost one child and I could not let him lose another.

"As glad as I am that I was able to help, and as delightful as you all are..." I took a deep breath before continuing. "That is not a hunt I can join. I can help as much as I can from behind the scenes, but the demands of the family are-"

"It's all right," Cymkor said, kissing the back of my neck. "We wouldn't expect you to drop everything and join us on this mad little hunt of ours."

"And it may get easier for us from here on out," Matyar said. "Your friend Miklos stopped by yesterday; he wants to coordinate our efforts. I think your success in stopping theErrant Storm and foiling that cell made him want to offer more aid."

I breathed a sigh of relief, grateful that Miklos would help ease their burdens.

"Of course, our investigation will no doubt bring us back here," said Istvan with a smile. "The end of your hunt doesn't have to be the end of our fun."

"Of course not," I said with a soft laugh, rising from Cymkor's lap to settle myself upon Istvan's. "And sometimes business takes me to Urvport. I am sure we can reunite there sometime as well."

And in the meantime, I had a family empire to help run.

After lingering upon Istvan for a few more moments, I sat down upon Matyar's lap, not wanting to leave him out.

I laughed as the mere distraction of my presence caused him to lose a few matches of that card game. Granting him a bit of mercy, I rose and slipped back inside.

When their card game ended, I returned bearing thelorkaa board, and set it down in between them.

"One last rematch, before our debauchery resumes," I said, my eyes glittering at Istvan.

"Very well," he said, arraying the pieces just as he had back in the manor when we'd met. "What are the stakes?"

With a tap upon my chin, I pondered for a few moments. An impish grin spread across my face.

"The loser gets tied up. The winner does whatever they want with the vanquished."

Cymkor and Matyar laughed.

"What about us?" the latter asked.

"Well, we can have a tournament of sorts," I continued. "Once Istvan and I are done, I can then play Matyar for the same stakes. And then Cymkor. I don't have any meetings until tomorrow evening, so we'll have time."

"Agreed," Istvan said, his hungry smile sending a spark up and down my spine.

With that, he made his first move, and our grand game began.

**