Cross-Dressing, Gay & Lesbian Sex 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," she said stopping her lovemaking to look at him obviously for support, understanding, and encouragement.

With his cock still inside of her, instead of his erection going soft by her no longer humping him, his erection stiffened with the thoughts of Emma making love to a woman while he watched. With his cock still inside of her, instead of his erection going soft by her wanting to make love to a woman instead of and/or in addition to him, his prick pulsated his permission. Definitely, while imagining her naked and rolling around in bed with a naked woman, he could give her all the love, support, understanding, and encouragement she needed to have a lesbian affair. That is, so long as she didn't turn totally lesbian, so long as she told him every sexy detail, and, possibly, so long as he could watch.

So long as she dipped her finger, her mouth, and her pussy into lesbian waters once in a while, he'd always be there to encourage her to have a lesbian affair, especially if he could watch and maybe even participate as a threesome. Wow! Just when he thought that his wife couldn't be any more perfect, now that she wants to have lesbian sex with a woman, she's even more perfect now that she was before. He couldn't wait for her to tell him more. Wanting to press her for details, yet he didn't want her to know that he was just as sexually excited about her having a lesbian affair as she obviously was.

* * * * *

Imagining her with a woman, he'd love to watch the look on Emma's face while a beautiful blonde, Scandinavian woman named Greta fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. He imagined them French kissing. He imagined Emma going down on the woman after Greta gave her multiple orgasms. Then, he imagined Emma leaving him for her new lesbian lover. He imagined his beautiful wife divorcing him and moving to Stockholm with her Swedish, lesbian lover, after he stupidly told her that he's a cross dresser and wanted to have one time sex with a man.

'Damn. That's not right. He was good with her sexual fantasy. Why wasn't she good with his sexual fantasy?'

Perhaps if he imagined a different woman having sex with his wife there'd be a different outcome. He'd loved to watch a gorgeous redheaded, Irish woman named Maureen sucking on his wife's big tits. He loved to watch them giving one another an orgasm while in the sixty-nine position. Then, trying his best to stop his mind from thinking it, the same thing that happened with Greta happened with Maureen to ruin his fantasy. He imagined Emma leaving him for Maureen, her lesbian lover. Divorcing him and moving to Dublin after telling her that he enjoyed wearing woman's clothes and wanted to have one time sex with a man, that's all that it took for him to ruin everything.

'Double damn. That's not good either. I never should have told her that I'm a cross dresser and I never should have told her that I wanted to have sex with a man.'

He erased Greta and Maureen from his mind to concentrate on Ebony, a black woman from the inner city of Detroit. Oh, yeah, he'd love to watch his blonde bombshell of a wife being sodomized with a dildo by a black haired, brown skinned woman. Or perhaps Emma would prefer having lesbian sex with a sexy Asian woman named Janya with her wearing a strap-on dildo. Holy shit! Opening up an entire array of possibilities, this is the best secret that Emma could have ever confessed to him. Only, suddenly, he imagined Emma leaving him to go off with Ebony and Janya to live not in Detroit but in Hong Kong after appearing before them dressed as a woman.

'God, I hope that doesn't happen,' he thought to himself. 'I'd have to learn Chinese just to find her.'

* * * * *

"Tell me and be specific so that I can imagine her with you too," he said while thinking of Greta, Maureen, Ebony, and Janya. "What do you imagine your lesbian lover looking like?"

Oh, oh that was a faux pas. Maybe he shouldn't have mentioned the words lesbian lover. Premature in already defining her and buttonholing her as a lesbian, he needed to choose his words more carefully. He hoped she'd still want to continue playing their pillow talk game. Walking a fine line, even if it was just a sexual fantasy, the bottom line was that they were talking about her having an extra marital affair, albeit with her having sex with a woman instead of with a man. Being that she was sharing her secret with him again, so tempted to confess his cross dressing secret to her too but biding his time for the right moment, he'd love to free his guilty conscience by sharing his cross dressing secret with her. Only, just as he imagined with Greta, Maureen, Ebony, and Janya, he feared her leaving him for her lesbian lover, whatever was her name.

"She's beautiful, of course," she said talking specifically as if she already had someone in mind. "A brunette perhaps with long, lush hair, modest breasts, a beautiful smile, and a nice ass," she said moving her hands in front of her as if she was imagining squeezing and feeling the woman's ass. "In the way that I'd be enamored with her ass, I'd like her to be enamored with my big tits," she said removing herself from him to lay beside him.

In describing her, she was blinking her eyelids fast as if she had something in her eye or as if the imagined image that she had of the woman sexually excited her.

"Tell me, what do you imagine her doing to you and you doing to her?"

While he looked at her with contained sexual excitement, she looked at him as if afraid to tell him all that she sexually imagined doing to her fantasy, lesbian lover. Encouraging her, he gently fingered her nipples with one hand while lovingly rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy with his other hand. He hoped that by getting her more sexually excited that she'd confess more of her sexual fantasy of making love to a woman. Not wanting her to stop talking about her lesbian fantasy now, he wanted to hear every sexy detail of his wife having sex with a woman.

"I'd kiss her, French kiss her, of course, while touching her and feeling her while she touched and felt me," she said closing her eyes as if she was imagining kissing her lesbian lover.

Then, opening her eyes, she looked at him no doubt to see his reaction to her wanting to French kiss, touch, and feel a woman.

"Of course," he said pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples with one hand while slowly rubbing her clit more purposefully with one finger and probing her pussy deeper with his another finger. "What else?"

She looked at him as if she was afraid to tell him how she really felt about having sex with a woman. Only, with her becoming more sexually aroused by him fingering her nipples and masturbating her, the thing that was leading her to having another orgasm was him pressing her to tell him more about her imagined lesbian affair. Obviously, whenever she talked about having sex with a woman, she became more sexually aroused. Obviously, her fantasy of a lesbian affair was as sexually exciting to her as it was to him listening to her talking about her having a lesbian lover. Obviously her lesbian fantasy was as sexually exciting to her as it was sexually exciting to him in wanting to walk in public dressed as a woman and/or perhaps even to have sex with a man.

"Just as you're doing now, I'd want her to finger my nipples while fingering my pussy," she said looking down at his fingers pulling her nipples before flashing her baby blues at him. "I'd want her to suck my nipples in the way that I wish you'd do now. I love it when you suck my big tits Daniel," said Emma.

He leaned to her to suck her nipples. Taking her erect, hard nipple in his mouth, he sucked one of her nipples while fingering her pussy before sucking her other nipple. Seeming sexually satisfied with him briefly sucking her nipples, she appeared ready to tell him more about her imagined lesbian affair.

"Is that all?"

He fell quiet while waiting for her to speak more about her lesbian fantasy.

"No," she said looking at him looking at her.

Not wanting to ruin the mood, he tried to remain quiet but, too sexually excited by the thoughts of her having a lesbian affair, he couldn't.

"What else do you imagine doing? You can tell me. It's just as sexual fantasy. It isn't as if it's already happened," he said with a nervous laugh.

In the strange way she was acting, suddenly he wondered if she's already had a lesbian affair and didn't tell him in the way he hasn't told her about his cross dressing or about his thoughts of having sex with another man.

"I'd like to look down to see the top of her head and the top portion of her pretty face while knowing that a woman was fingering my pussy while licking my pussy," she said. She reached down to touch herself as if the woman was eating her while fingering her now. "I'd like to see her big, brown eyes looking up at me while she licked and fingered my pussy. I'd like to hear her making noises with her mouth while licking me as I moaned in sexual pleasure," she said grabbing her breasts in both hands while fingering her nipples.

Wow! Holy shit. That's hot that his wife wants a woman to give her oral pleasure. Now he really felt guilty about not going down on her more often than he has. Definitely, it was his fault that she wanted a lesbian lover. Nah, just as he's feeling guilty over cross dressing and occasionally thinking about having sex with a man, he doesn't need to feel guilty over her having a lesbian sexual fantasy too. Because he was born an Irish Catholic, he has enough guilty thoughts without adding any more to his guilty feelings.

"So your sexual fantasy is to make out with a long haired, brunette woman with big, brown eyes, modest breasts, a beautiful smile, and a nice ass," he said. "Have I captured her correctly?"

He imagined a long haired, brunette woman named Sandy, Kathy, Debbie, or Linda with big, brown eyes, modest breasts, a beautiful smile, and a nice ass going down on his wife while making all sorts of pussy licking noises. Wow!

"Yes," she said closing her eyes and quivering.

Obviously swooning by him reiterating the description of the woman that she had in her head, he realized that this was more than just a sexual fantasy. For her to be swooning, she must have a woman in mind. So telling by the look on her face, she was serious about having lesbian sex with a woman who looked much like the woman that she just described to him.

"So, your sexual fantasy is for such a woman to feel and touch you everywhere while you touched and feel her everywhere before she sucked your tits, fingered your pussy, and ate your pussy," he said. "Is that it?"

He hoped that wasn't it. He hoped there was more, so much more that she felt compelled to confess to him about her lesbian affair in the way that he felt so guilty about not confessing to her that he was a cross dresser.

"No," she said with a nervous laugh. "My sexual fantasy is so much more than that. It's not just about sex. It's about making a woman to woman connection, a joining of women, if you will," she said rolling her eyes and sighing while looking at him with exasperation. "You make it sound as if you're reading instructions. With you concentrating on her description, you make my sexual fantasy sound too much like a guy thing. You make it sound as if this is your sexual fantasy instead of mine."

She was right. Especially with him a cross dresser, he needed to think more like a woman than a man. This was her fantasy and not his. He needed her to tell him what she wanted and not for him to confuse her by ruining her fantasy with his.

"Sorry, I was just trying to get the image of her in my head. I was just trying to imagine you having sex with this woman," he said. "I'm just trying to wrap my brain around the fact that my beautiful wife is a want to be lesbian," he said with a dirty laugh.

Oops, he did it again. While trying to be funny to ease the sudden tension, maybe he shouldn't have called her a lesbian. He hoped he didn't offend her by going too far in his disapproval of her wanting to experience a lesbian affair. For sure, he didn't want to pull the plug on her sexual fantasy when she was just confiding in him more in the way that he wanted her to confide in him and in the way that he wanted to confide in her.

"It's absurd I know and it's probably something that will never happen but it's just a sexual fantasy that I have," she said looking at him.

He wondered what she was thinking. He wondered if she was thinking of her lesbian lover. He wondered if this was a good time to tell her about his cross dressing secret. Then, he thought about Greta, Maureen, Ebony, and Janya. He thought about her asking for a divorce and leaving him. Not wanting to push the envelope to make his worst nightmare his reality, he didn't think he should tell her that he's a cross dresser and that he's been thinking about having sex with a man.

"I see," he said.

After confessing her sexual fantasy to him, with a vacant look in her eyes as if she was off somewhere else with her lesbian lover, she looked so nakedly vulnerable. Perhaps the reason why she asked her next question was that she wanted him to be nakedly vulnerable with her too. Perhaps with him admitting his sexual fantasy, she'd feel more comfortable in confessing her sexual fantasy more in depth.

"Don't you have a sexual fantasy?" She looked at him with inquisitiveness while he looked at her with guilt. "Surely, you must have a sexy secret that you haven't confessed to me?" She waited for him to answer and when he didn't respond with not much more than a shrug, she continued. "You must have some skeleton hidden in your closet that you haven't told me and would never want exposed for fear of the judgmental embarrassment that you're as normal as the rest of us," she said with a laugh.

To be continued...

12