Cross-Dressing, Gay & Lesbian Sex 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if having her blouse removed was her cue, Emma unbuttoned, unzipped, and stood to remove her short skirt too. Now dressed in only her panty and bra, she looked as if she was a lingerie model or was a loser at playing strip poker. He was as proud of Emma's shapely body as he was shocked that she so quickly, freely, and easily showed Martin her sexy underwear clad body. Daniel couldn't believe that Emma was standing there in her panty and bra not only for Veronica's sexual pleasure but also for Martin's erotic enjoyment.

With Emma unbelievably dressed only in her panty and bra, Daniel turned to Martin in time to see him fingering his cock through his pants. Thinking he'd be above that with Martin being a swinger, Daniel was as shocked as much as he was surprised that someone so sexually sophisticated and cosmopolitan would publically touch himself in that ordinary way. He looked at Martin as if he was a horny teenager or a degenerate on a subway staring at his wife while fingering his cock. This whole thing with Veronica seducing Emma and with Martin and him watching the women having sex was so surreal.

"Your wife is so very lovely. She has a fabulous body," said Martin. "I love seeing women in their panty and bra as much as I love seeing women naked.

Instead of feeling jealous and instead of feeling possessively insane, he accepted Martin's compliment.

"Thank you," he said. "Veronica is extraordinarily beautiful too."

"She is isn't she?" Martin looked from Emma to Veronica and back to Emma as if comparing the two women. "How two women can be so very beautiful and look so very different is why having sex with a multitude of partners is so wonderful," he said.

While staring over at Martin, her way of making sure that Martin was seeing her striptease show, Emma sat on the edge of the couch and turned her back to Veronica for her to unhook her bra. With her bra unhooked and with her still staring at Martin while briefly looking at her husband, she removed her bra straps while holding her bra cups in place with her hands. Emma was such a sexy tease. This was it. Emma was about to show Martin her tits. He couldn't believe that his wife was about to be topless in front of another man, a man she supposedly just met, while he watched their sexy exchange.

"Would you like to see my tits Martin?"

Emma gave Martin a sexy look that was once only reserved for him, her husband.

"I'd love to see your tits Emma," said Martin while still fingering his cock through his pants.

As if he was complimenting her by fingering his cock through his pants while staring at her ready to expose her breasts to him, she smiled while tossing back her long, blonde hair with a flip of her head.

"How much would you like to see my tits?"

Obviously teasing him, Daniel was proud that his wife was being so playful, a playfulness that she reserved only for him until now. Sexually excited for Martin see Emma's beautiful bra clad breasts, something he never thought he'd be excited for her to do, now he couldn't wait for her to remove her bra.

"This much," he said holding out his hands in front of his chest as if mimicking the size of Emma's big breasts with his cupped hands. "Actually more than anything," said Martin. "I can't wait to see your breasts Emma."

As if there was a silent drumroll, both men waited with great sexual anticipation for Emma to remove her bra and reveal her big, beautiful breasts.

"Maybe after you see my tits and after your wife is done feeling my breasts, fondling my breasts, fingering my nipples, and sucking my nipples, you could do the same," said Emma staring at Martin with her big, blue eyes. "I love having my nipples fingered and sucked."

Daniel watched Martin rubbed the head of his cock through his pants as if he had a pussy instead of a prick and he was rubbing his bean.

"I'd love to have my wicked way with your big tits Emma," said Martin.

Again as if there was a silent drumroll, Emma slowly peeled her bra cups from her breasts and waved her bra over her head before tossing it on the floor.

"Wow! You have magnificent breasts, the best breasts I've ever seen," said Martin.

Veronica leaned forward to look around at Emma's exposed breasts.

"With Martin having seen so very many tits, that's quite the compliment coming from him," said Veronica cupping Emma's tits from behind while fingering her nipples. "I agree with him. You have the best pair of boobs I've ever seen," she said pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples to Emma's delight.

Feeling them, fondling them, and squeezing them, Veronica continued having her sexual fun with Emma's tits and nipples.

"Now your turn," said Emma with sexual excitement. "Take off your dress. I want to see your body."

Veronica turned her back to Emma for her to unzip her dress. Then, while Veronica removed her dress from her shoulders, she stared over at Daniel in the way that Emma stared at Martin before she removed her bra. Only, instead of wearing a bra in the way that Emma was wearing, Veronica was topless beneath her dress. Even though her breasts were small, they were shapely with big, pink, puffy nipples. Naked beneath her dress, Veronica stood as her dress fell to her feet to expose her trimmed, brown pussy. With it her turn to tease Daniel now in the way that Emma teased Martin, Veronica turned and bent at the waist to help Emma off with her panties.

"Quite the view," said Martin staring at the two naked women before turning to look at Daniel. He nodded him a look in the direction of his fingers poised on his zipper. "Do you mind?"

"Pardon?" Daniel looked at Martin.

Martin gave Daniel another look, this time a downward look where his fingers were poised on his zipper.

"You don't mind if I get more comfortable, do you?"

Oh boy. This was it. Daniel was about to see Martin's cock.

"Oh. No, I don't mind," said Daniel staring down at Martin undoing his pants in the way that Emma had removed Veronica's dress.

Martin unbelted, unbuttoned, and unzipped his pants to remove his cock from his underwear. Daniel looked from Martin's face to briefly look down at his cock. Thinking about doing the same, removing his cock from his pants, he suddenly felt so juvenile. He looked over at Martin who already had his cock in his hand and was stroking himself to seeing his naked wife with Emma.

"I can't wait until Emma sucks my cock," he said to Daniel letting out a quiver. "I can't wait to fuck your wife, Daniel. She's so hot."

If this was another place and another time, Martin's comments about Emma sucking his cock and him fucking her really would have upset him but, in this setting, his comments were appropriately necessary. Truth be told, he felt the same way about Veronica. He couldn't wait for her to suck his cock and he couldn't wait to fuck her. Yet, no matter the time, the place, and the setting, suddenly imagining Martin's cock in his wife's mouth and buried in her pussy, he was as angry as he was sexually excited with what Martin had just said. A mixed bag of emotions, he felt better as soon as he thought of Veronica sucking and fucking his cock in the way that Emma would no doubt be sucking and fucking Martin's cock soon. With all of this swinging so new, and with them never having sex with anyone else since they married ten years ago, it would take some adjusting to allowing another couple in their marriage and in their bed.

* * * * *

"Excuse me," said Daniel to Martin. He stood, walked to his wife. "I'm just going to grab a towel for the couch," he said whispering to Emma as he walked by her.

Not ready to invite them in their bedroom, Daniel quickly grabbed two oversized towels from the linen closet and returned to cover the couch with them. Now with Emma sitting on the towel covered couch naked and with her legs spread, Veronica moved between Emma's legs while she angled her body so that both men could have a clear view of watching Veronica licking and fingering her. As if they were two strippers performing on stage and having sex instead of them being their wives, they were putting on quite the show.

Licking and licking Emma while fingering her, mesmerized by Veronica's tongue and fingers, Emma stared over at Martin with her mouth opened as if she was hypnotized. Now that Martin's wife was licking her pussy, no doubt, she was thinking of him licking her pussy too. While staring over at Martin, Emma fingered her nipples in the way that she assumingly hoped that Martin would finger her nipples.

Sitting on the edge of the couch, Martin was poised at the ready. No doubt, if Emma invited him over to suck his cock while his wife at her pussy, he'd be over there in a flash. Only, Emma appeared more interested in Veronica than she was in Martin. She reached down to raise her pussy lips so that she could have a better view of Veronica's tongue and fingers inside of her blonde pussy.

Then returning to teasing Martin, as Veronica continued eating her, she lifted up one breast to suck her own nipple. Then she lifted her other breast to suck that one too while never removing her eyes from Martin. In the way that Veronica was relishing eating Emma, Emma was taking pleasure in sexually teasing Martin. In the way that Emma was so enjoying being eaten, if Daniel was to hazard a guess, this wasn't the first time that Veronica had her tongue inside of his wife's pussy. Then again with Emma not the first woman that Veronica has been with, perhaps she was really skilled at eating pussy and is a much better pussy licker than he could ever hope to be.

Interrupting her sexy fun of Emma teasing Martin by sucking her own nipples, Veronica reached up her hands to fill them with Emma's big tits while she continued slowly licking her pussy as if licking a fine delicacy. Daniel watched as Veronica stared up at Emma with her big, brown eyes while Emma stared down at her with her beautiful, blue eyes. In the way that men put a gentle hand to the back of a woman's head when being sucked, Emma lovingly ran her fingers through Veronica's lush, brown hair while being licked. Different than how he's ever licked her, Veronica more looked like she was enjoying licking Emma rather than it being something she had to do in reciprocation of Emma giving him a blowjob. Even though Emma was such a beautiful woman, rather wanting her to suck his cock than to lick her, he always viewed eating her pussy as a chore. Now with that insightful thought in mind, even though he's yet to suck a cock, he wondered if the reason why he seldom ate his wife was because he more preferred cock to pussy.

Then, showing more sexual passion than merely licking her pussy, she literally mashed her whole face in Emma's cunt while making erotica licking and slurping pussy eating sounds while engaging her in conversation.

"I love licking you Emma. I love fingering you. I can't get enough of your pussy," said Veronica.

Reacting to Veronica's verbal sounds by echoing her sounds and by taking more of an active role than a passive role, Emma suddenly seemed more animated by responding in kind while slowly moving her hips.

"Oh, yes, oh my God. Oh Ronnie. Oh baby," she whispered. "Lick me. Lick me."

Sliding her hands beneath Emma's shapely ass, Veronica pulled Emma's pussy closer to her mouth where she continued lapping her as if she was a dog dying of thirst. Licking her faster, she licked her harder while fingering her deeper. Then reaching up her hands to feel and fondle Emma's big tits, she pulled, turned, and twisted her nipple. Taking turns with her hands, she switched off fingering her nipples to finger her pussy.

Something that took Daniel twenty minutes or more to do, sometimes never giving her an orgasm with Emma growing sore and him giving up, Veronica had Emma moaning in a matter of minutes. Daniel took notes as Martin advised him to do while learning how to make love to a woman by watching her with her lesbian lover. Only while looking over at Martin stroking his cock in hand, he couldn't help but wonder if he'd rather suck a man than lick a woman. Rather than watching Veronica eat his wife, only not wanting anyone to catch him looking, seemingly he was more interested in watching Martin stroking his cock than he was in watching Ronnie licking Emma.

"I'm going to cum Ronnie," said Emma grabbing two handfuls of Veronica's hair. "Don't stop. Please don't stop. You're going to make me cum."

As if she was a pussy eating machine, immediately, Veronica licked her faster and harder while fingering her deeper.

"Cum Emma, cum," said Veronica briefly pausing in orally pleasuring Emma to speak. "I love that I can give you an orgasm so soon," she said.

As if Emma had thrown a switch by telling Ronnie that she was ready to cum, Veronica ate Emma's pussy with a sexually passion that he's never had when eating her pussy. With much enthusiasm, Veronica licked his wife in the way that Emma sucked his cock. Daniel never realized how much he's cheated his wife out of oral orgasms by not being as passionate as Veronica is now in licking her pussy. If only he enjoyed eating Emma as much as Veronica obviously did.

Yet, as he suspected, it was evident to him that this wasn't Veronica's first time eating Emma. With her inherently knowing exactly what she liked and what she wanted, and by Emma cumming so quickly, if he was to make a bet, he'd bet that they were longtime lovers. He wondered how he could be so stupid. He wondered how he could be so blind. It all made sense to him now why Emma turned a blind eye to his cross dressing and why she never said anything about him wearing women's clothes before. Tit for tat, knowing that now about them, in the way she did with his cross dressing, he'd be forced to turn a blind eye to her lesbian affair. He wondered when their lesbian relationship started. Now he wondered if this was the first time that Martin was seeing his wife naked.

As Daniel watched Veronica eat his wife in the way that he's never eaten his wife, he couldn't wait to eat Veronica in the same way. Now having learned how to orally make love to a woman by watching Veronica eat Emma, hands on experience is the best teacher after all. Carrying this lesson learned, he couldn't wait to eat his wife in the same way that Veronica was eating her. Then, as soon as Emma had her orgasm, Veronica leaned up on her knees to take Emma's big tits in her mouth before kissing her and kissing her. As soon as they took a few moments to enjoy the afterglow of sex, it would be Emma's turn to eat Veronica. In the way that it was one thing to watch his wife being eaten by another woman but it would be quite another thing to watch Emma licking Ronnie.

* * * * *

Making herself comfortable on the couch, with one foot on the back of the couch and the other foot on the floor, Emma climbed on the couch and fell between Veronica's long, shapely legs. As if she had done this before, she began fingering her pussy before lightly licking her pussy. Even though it was just as sexually exciting watching Emma eating Veronica, it was surreal watching his wife having sex with a woman. It just seemed like yesterday during pillow talk that she told him that her sexual fantasy was to have sex with a woman. Now here she is eating Veronica. He couldn't believe it.

In the way that Veronica was fascinated by Emma's big boobs, Emma was fascinated by Veronica's shapely ass. Feeling her ass while licking her, she squeezed her ass while fingering her. In the way that Ronnie did, with her hand cupping her ass, Emma slid her hands beneath Ronnie and lifted her pussy to her mouth. Licking and licking her, Emma ate Veronica's pussy with as much passion as Veronica ate her pussy. Then, reaching up one hand while fingering her nipples with her other she fingered Ronnie's pussy while licking her.

She licked her faster. She licked her harder. She fingered her while licking her. In the way that Ronnie was a pussy eating machine, so wasn't Emma. Even in the exuberant way that Emma sucked his cock, he's never witnessed such sexually passion emerging from his wife when she was licking a pussy. Now he wondered if Emma would rather lick a pussy than suck a cock in the way that he, perhaps, would prefer sucking a cock than licking a pussy. Just as Veronica did to Emma's cunt before, licking her while fingering her, Emma was doing to Ronnie's cunt now.

"I love eating you Ronnie. You taste so good," said Emma staring up at her lesbian lover with her blue eyes while Veronica stared down at her.

As if soon as Emma said that she loved eating her pussy, Ronnie was enlivened as if she was just plugged into a wall outlet. In the way that Emma did with her pussy lips, Ronnie did the same with her two fingers and lifted them so that she could see Emma's tongue licking her and watch her finger fucking her.

"Lick me Emma, lick me. Fuck me with your fingers baby. Oh my God. Fuck Emma. I'm going to cum," said Veronica pushing down on the back of Emma's head. Filling her face with her pussy, she mashed her face in her cunt and held it there while Emma continued licking and licking her. "Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Right there baby. Right there. Don't stop licking me. Lick me harder. Lick me faster. Fuck my pussy with your fingers. Just please don't stop. I'm cumming Emma. I'm cumming."

As soon as Veronica had her orgasm, Emma emerged with her face glistening wet. They embraced while giving one another a deep, wet kiss. When they separated, Veronica licked her own vaginal secretions from her lover's face before kissing her again and again. Holding one another, they briefly relaxed in the afterglow of sex before they continued in their love making. Insatiably, Veronica mounted Emma in the sixty-nine position and lowered her pussy to her mouth as if she was a man lowering his cock to her lips.

Continuing to lick and finger one another, they were putting on quite the orgasmic show. With Daniel never licking his wife more than once at a time in a sexual session, and only doing sixty-nine the one time, he couldn't believe what a sexual animal his wife was for Ronnie's body. With him watching Emma having sex with Ronnie, he couldn't wait to have sloppy seconds with her while watching Martin having sloppy seconds with Emma too. Only in the way that these two were getting it on and enjoying one another, maybe they wouldn't want a man after having a woman.

"Won't you join me?" Martin gave Daniel's big bulge a nod.

Reluctantly albeit sexually excitedly, Daniel unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped his pants.

"Allow me," said Martin scooching closer to reach his hand inside of Daniel's underpants while pulling out his cock.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
BeauReadyBeauReadyabout 3 years ago

STOP the action: ask the questions NOW!

How long has this lesbian affair been going on?

When did Emma first fuck Martin? How many times has Shee been fucked by Martin? How many other zffsirs have you had? When were they? How many times, and how many men have you chested with?

Then kick them all out on their asses...l

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
great story

Love this story. Can't wait to read what happens next.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 10 years ago
By the way...

...I don't understand why the scores for this series are not much higher!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 10 years ago
Fantastic!

And getting to the best part.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 10 years ago
this has been an enjoyable series

I look forward to further installments

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01 A lesbian neighbor seduces her innocent 18-year-old sitter.in Lesbian Sex
Cocksucker Straight married man submits to a young stranger at airport.in Gay Male
Mistletoe, Candy Canes, and a Lesbian Frigid MILF turned by one of her husband's young employees.in Lesbian Sex
Pool Boy Gets Dressed Up Ch. 01 Pool boy gets seduced and turned into a tranny.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories