Cross My Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His aftershave was intoxicating. It was a little woodsy, and mixed with his fresh soap smell it was perfect. Swallowing hard she had to tip her head back.Gosh he's tall..."And then you would kiss me."

No sooner did the words leave her mouth than Grant's mouth was on hers. He kissed her once, softly, just a fleeting brush of his lips. At his retreat she let out a disappointed mew. Before she could be embarrassed, Grant inched closer to her, running the back of his fingers along her jaw. When he reached her chin, he leaned forward once more, pausing when they were only a whisper apart, "Are you drunk?"

"No." Of course, she was a little tipsy. But not so much so that she didn't know exactly what was going on. She definitely knew.

He nodded, crushing his mouth to hers. This time there was no hesitation. Just a firm pressure that was somehow demanding and gentle at the same time.

Kelly's mind reeled. She'd hoped for she and Grant to be in this exact situation for so long. Now that it was really happening she stood frozen—not knowing what to do next. Then his tongue grazed the seam of her lips, coaxing them to part, and she stopped thinking. Feeling, she decided, was more important.

Passion erupted. Grant slanted his mouth over hers and their tongues grappled for room. Lancing off one another, trying to get further...feel more. When his gently circled hers and sucked, Kelly's breath caught. "Oh!"

That one syllable was enough. Grant broke contact, his warm hand falling away from her face. But just as he began to move away, her fingers curled into the soft cotton of his shirt. Any logical protest he was about to spout about why they shouldn't be together was forgotten when she leaned up to nip at his lower lip.

He let out a low groan and in seconds had her pressed against him. Kelly smiled amid their current kiss, feeling triumphant. She leaned back against the door, pulling Grant with her, one of his thighs coming to rest between her legs, pressing up against her intimately.

--

A kind of desire that Grant had never known hummed throughout his entire body—stronger in some places than in others. Never before had he felt such a need to consume someone. She tasted sweet. Too sweet. The kind of sweetness that bordered on being dangerous. Dangerous to his sanity. Not to mention his relationship with Kurt.

Warning bells went off in Grant's mind.Mayday, mayday, we've got a code 134...that's right, you're about to fornicate with your best friend's sister. His conscience nagged at him to at least give rationality a try. Tearing his lips from Kelly's, Grant opened his eyes and nearly lost it. Chest heaving, lips rimmed with whisker burn, she was mimicking a very sexual rhythm against his upper leg. Bottom line—Kelly Lewitt was practically in heat and it was him who was making her lose control. The primal part of him felt pleased. "This is crazy," he muttered, as he bent to taste the column of her neck.

A disapproving sound caught Grant's attention. Hmm..I guess not all women like being kissed on the neck...he mused, bringing his head up. Only Kelly didn't look unpleased. She looked completely mortified. A quick look over his shoulder told him why. Glaring at them were a middle-aged couple—one of whom had their hand over their young child's eyes.Dammit. He was paralyzed. What in God's name was he doing? Two more minutes and there's no telling what they might've done. Right in the middle of the hallway. Lust, Grant grimaced, was bad. He needed to be the practical one. They couldn't go any further than they already had. He opened his mouth to say all of this.

But then Kelly yanked him into the small hotel room. And then her hands began tugging his shirt from his chinos. And the next thing Grant knew, he was screwing the hell out of her.

12