Crossed Lines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now why don't you sing for me while I have my fun?" she said, mirth in her voice as she slowly withdrew her cock, watching as her crimson log pulled back, only to slam it back forward, vanishing it in an instant and drawing a high pitched cry from him.

She settled into a rhythm, using her bodies limitless strength and power to set a grueling pace, hammering herself in and out of the boy, no care for his wellbeing, only for her pleasure, his body bouncing as she fucked him without mercy, their bodies clapping together, her sack slapping into his, his hole making wet slick noises as her cock filled him, his yelps and gasps making the music she so desperately wanted to hear, the sound of rutting, pure and demonic.

She mated his backdoor with vigour, her lips parted, her long tongue lolling as she panted, eyes half-lidded enjoying the twisted, strained expression on his beautiful face almost as much as she enjoyed the hot velvety walls engulfing her no longer virgin cock, the pleasures of sex infinitely greater than she had ever imagined.

"Ahhh... This is so fucking good, I'm going to shoot so much demon cum into your ass, make you a vessel for my seed, doesn't that sound fun?" she grinned, looking at him with desire, lust and attraction, she loved him, she knew, the boy that had given her form, fulfilled her desires, gifted her everything she had ever wanted and more.

She leaned down, slipping both her arms under his chest and pulled him up off the floor, lifting him and hugging him to her chest, her breasts pressed into the back of his shoulders as she pulled him so they both kneeled, her thrusts working up into his body, his arms limp at his sides, his head lolling backwards to rest on her shoulder as she fucked his ass.

One of her hands reached up holding his throat, not squeezing or choking, just dominating, her talons at his throat, delicately tracing the sharp points across his vulnerable skin, her other hand making an upside down V over his cock and balls, holding his crotch without touching his cock. He was never going to touch hers when things went his way, so why should she now they had gone hers? With her grip on his crotch it allowed her better purchase to fuck her cock up into him, feeling her climax starting to approach.

She panted and moaned, tongue caressing and working over his neck and chin as she stared at his closed eyes, his parted lips.

She fed the tip of her tail into his mouth, filling it with her tail, feeling the warm pleasant sponginess of his tongue against her flesh, sending a shiver all the way from the tip of her tail to the nape of her neck, her balls tensing.

"Fuck yes Leo, oh fuck I love your ass!" She gasped throwing her own head back as she began to cum, her cock twitching and throbbing balls deep inside his asspussy as she came, her fresh hot demonic seed pouring into his most precious spot.

Leo opened his mouth to scream, the heat of her cum so intense it was only a few degrees below burning, pulsing into him with a power and intensity he hadn't thought possible.

Vas, lost in her own pleasure didn't want his sounds to interrupt her moment of joy and victory, as he parted his lips, inhaling to scream she pressed her tail down, feeding the fleshy length into his throat, depressing his tongue and stretching his lips around the girthier length of her tail.

She jerked her hips forward and back, his muffled lewd whimpers escaping around her tail as she moved her hand up from his crotch, caressing the alabaster flatness of his stomach, "A-ahh.." she moaned gently her fingers light on the skin feeling heat, as she came inside his body, "Fuck... I feel it... I feel the heat of my cum in your tummy..." she chewed her lip, feeling her cock throb and her balls drain, the pleasure immense and perfect.

She slowly withdrew her tail from his throat and mouth, her hands releasing him. With nothing holding him in place he slowly fell forward, limp, his body thudding heavily into the floor as her cock was pulled free from his ass.

She looked down at the glistening wetness of her still hard cock, watching as the last few drops of cum oozed from her dark tip. She reached down and caught them on her fingers, smirking as he half twisted his body to look back at her, his eyes red, half-lidded and exhausted, just relieved the ordeal was over.

She lifted her fingers to her mouth, her tongue, as long as her cock slinking out as she kept her eyes locked with his, licking her fingers clean, tasting and swallowing her own cum.

He swallowed too, exhausted and aching, his body sore, his limbs heavy and leaden.

She reached down and pressed her hand into his back above his heart, forcing him back down to press him into the floor with a whine of protest. With her seed inside of him he was subject to her will and magic.

He gasped, feeling a surge from deep within him, darkness filling his veins if only for a second. Blinking, he pushed himself to his knees, all pain was gone, any vestige of tiredness fled from his body. He felt refreshed, energetic even, he could feel his ass as it was, tight as if once more that of a virgin.

He looked at her, confused, but only for a moment. He felt a chill run through him. Her cock was still erect, her expression still hungry.

"Again..." Vas breathed, lustily, taking an eager step towards him.

He fell back onto his ass, the colour draining from his face as he looked up at her. This was his eternity.

12