Crossfire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My pleasure." Jennifer murmured and carefully pulled the delicate material back up her slender thighs only to lean in for a slow kiss, letting Lauren taste herself as she slid her hands over her hips. "I - thought you were hot at the conference. I'm glad I ran into you." Jennifer murmured against her lips as she helped her pull her skirt down.

Lauren smiled shyly but kissed her back, pulling at the belt of her jeans, wanting to taste her too.

Jennifer stilled her hands and pushed them back into her lap. "We don't have time," she said and carefully pushed her long red hair out of her eyes. "Clean yourself up... and walk out like nothing happened."

Tilting her head to the side Lauren tried to pull her in for another kiss but had to resist from pouting when Jennifer took a half step back. "...and that's it? I don't get to touch you?"

"That's it." Jennifer murmured, tracing her thumb lightly along her lower lip only to press a soft kiss there once more. "Try and get some sleep. I'll hopefully see you around," she said with a kind smile only to unlock the door and slip out, going right back to her seat.

Lauren sat there for a moment completely stunned, shaking her head only to laugh quietly to herself, the whole situation seeming completely ludicrous. Catching a look at herself in the mirror she splashed some cold water on her face and then casually shuffled back to her seat, glancing around the aisle to see if she could spot Jennifer but had no luck.

She always slept well after getting off and after returning to her seat she fell asleep promptly, only waking when the guy next to her gave her shoulder a squeeze to say they had landed. Collecting her things she was quick to get off the plane, looking out for Jennifer through arrivals and passport control only to realise they'd be in a different queue. Resigning herself to not seeing her again she told herself to just be thankful she'd gotten anything at all, a small break in the otherwise excessive dry spell she had been going through. Getting into the Uber that was waiting for her she watched the grey London skyline come into view on the way back to her flat in Queens Park.

Travelling into work the following Monday morning she sat on the tube making resolutions to herself about her life. After working so hard to get far in her professional life it had left her personal life dragging behind and while it felt good to do well and be compensated for that she realised that coming home to an empty flat and forgetting what it felt like to be touched was not acceptable anymore. Her friends called her 'dustypuss' as a joke but she feared that if she wasn't careful she might end up permanently single and while she was happy in her own company she knew she should at least give it a real go to find a partner rather than writing it off before it began.

As she walked into the office she smiled at the receptionist who approached her. "Hey Georgia how was your weekend?" she asked as she sipped her coffee.

"It was good, how was the States? Oh! Just so you know? While you were away we had to move the interview up for your personal assistant up to today as the girl - woman - lady - person! Was only able to do today if we wanted to do a second interview this week."

"Oh. Okay." Lauren smiled tightly, not loving to be surprised with this kind of thing but she just nodded, heading towards her office only to pause when she saw a familiar face sitting on the navy couch outside.

"Yeah she's actually already here? Sorry about that. I should have emailed you. Lauren, this is Jennifer Lacey."

Lauren just stood there for a moment, flashes of that moment in the bathroom stall filling her brain but she moved on instinct to shake her hand. "Pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine." Jennifer said with a sweet but knowing smile.

12