Cruel and Unusual Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendell lost it "NO FUCKING WAY AM I LETTING YOU STEAL MY DAUGHTER!"

"Sorry weasel, you stole my kid. What's the difference?"

"I didn't steal him. Celeste told me I was the father."

"Hard to believe isn't it? A cum filled lying cheating slut lied to you. Did you know she was married when you started fucking her?"

Wendell didn't respond.

"Come on shit head, answer the fucking question."

"Yes."

"I see. It's okay for you to steal another man's wife. Fine set of morals you have there. You two were meant for each other. You want me to help? Sign the kids over. Dee has the paperwork for you."

Celeste was fighting back the sobs "Dale, how could you be so heartless?"

"Find a mirror slut. You'll see heartless staring back at you. Bring the executed documents, along with the kids, when you're ready to proceed."

Wendell and Celeste were sobbing into each other's shoulders as Dee and I left the room.

+ + + +

Dee was very quiet. This had greatly disturbed her.

"This is a side of you I never knew existed. You seem to have a lot of repressed anger."

I'd had it. My voice started low but I was shouting by the time I stopped.

"What makes you think that? I fall in love, get married, and then join the service to better my family. I was doing what I was supposed to be doing. What happens? I get my heart ripped out. You can relate to that can't you? Oh wait, no you can't because I did everything I was supposed to be doing. Was it enough? Nooooooooooo! I get treated like shit and my heart gets ripped out again. Now they tell me that I have a son who was stolen from me. You can relate to that can't you? I didn't think so. You're right. I'm overreacting. What was I thinking? Let me take a deep breath and quit acting so childish. Maybe it's not such a good idea for us to get married."

I started to get up when Dee went off on me. She was every bit as loud and animated as I'd been.

"SIT! You're not going anywhere. I'm SORRY. I've been trying to make it up to you. I fucked up. I know it. You know it. I wasn't second guessing you. I was only trying to get you to talk to me. I guess I've succeeded. Maybe now you can get some closure. Yes, you've been shit on by Celeste, and then by me. I agreed to trust you on this but you have an advantage over me. I have no idea where the hell this is headed and what in the hell we're going to do with two kids. So excuse me all to hell if I seem concerned, but until you clue me in on your plans, I think I'm entitled."

With tears in both of our eyes I responded "I'm sorry. You make a very good point. Grab your pencil and pad and let me tell you what I hope will happen."

I outlined my next request. Dee perked right up. That night we tried to out-do ourselves in bed.

I really wasn't convinced that Celeste and Wendell would capitulate. It only took two days before the children were delivered to Dee.

I'd never seen two adults cry any harder.

Dee and I took the kids down to the cafeteria and waited. About fifteen minutes later I got word that Celeste was headed to the parking garage. We intercepted them, kids in tow.

Audrey ran up to Celeste and Wendell, greeting them like long lost friends.

"I thought you didn't want us to see them for two years?"

"I never intended on filing those custody papers. I wanted you to prove how deeply you loved your kids. The documents are worded such that I could, up until their eighteenth birthday, file them with the court. If I ever find out that those kids have been abused, I will be at the courthouse to take them from you."

"But you're still going through with the medical thing?"

"Nope, had myself tested the day after we first met. I'm as incompatible as possible. My blood type immediately disqualified me from being a donor for the boy. It also proves that I'm not weasel junior's father. You really were a slut all along weren't you?"

Wendell looked dazed and confused.

Celeste shouted "That can't be!"

"So you're a medical expert now too? I suggest you track down his real father or hope like hell someone pops up on the donor register."

+ + + +

Epilogue:

Due to privacy laws I don't know who saved Wendell Jr. But, he spent eleven weeks in the hospital before going home with Celeste and Wendell. Dee kept in touch as she has that desire that everything has a happy ending.

I kept my promise and proposed to Dee. We, well mostly me, still have some issues to work out. Dave, our personal counselor, has spent more than a few sessions helping me overcome my pent up anger. He helps Dee deal with me.

Dee and I have two girls. Celeste and Wendell tried two more times for a real Wendell Junior. Didn't happen. Wendell Jr. now has three sisters. Couldn't happen to a nicer couple.

I have yet to find any of my sperm donated children, if they even exist. With all of the DNA matching sites, I think it's only a matter of time if they're out there. If I'm ever needed, I'll do whatever it takes, probably without all the hoopla this time.

Dee and I ran all of Celeste's paperwork through the shredder. I was just being an ass, which I think I was entitled to be.

12