Cruel Liaisons, Dangerous Intentions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah stood back to revel in to the scene as Josh expertly worked his cock in and out of Ryan's pliable mouth Her left hand fondled her hard nipples through the material of the dress while her right dipped below the hem to find her wet pussy and frig it as she watched Ryan orally satisfy Josh. Josh had amazing stamina and fucked Ryan's mouth for fifteen minutes before ordering him onto his face on his own bed and slowly parting his ass checks before burying his slick cock head into Ryan's tight ass hole. Sarah got down on her knees to look into Ryan's eyes as Josh thrust forward into him and was turned on hugely as he screwed his eyes up as he was penetrated.

Brother and sister's eyes met and both seemed to challenge the other as Ryan's whole body was bucked forward as Josh powerfully thrust up and into him at a furious rate.

Josh couldn't last quite as long in Ryan's ass but still gave him a hard ass fuck for a further five minutes until, tensing up and spasming as he shot his hot seed deep in Ryan's bowels. He withdrew his cock and suddenly became aware of Sarah so turned on in front of her beaten brother and wanted to get out of there, these two were too weird, even for him.

The two of them stayed like that for what seemed like an eternity. Ryan felt the sticky cum inside him slide down his ass. Not moving and not speaking, seemingly unable to move on from what had just happened and their reactions to it. They locked eyes and tried to convey their feelings to each other. Wordlessly, Sarah finally pulled her fingers from her sopping wet pussy and seductively licked each finger clean of her juices.

It was Ryan who eventually broke the stand off and got up and, without saying a word, skulked from his own room. Sarah watched him go intently and as he disappeared from her vision it seemed to snap her back to reality and she straightened herself and slipped from the room. She heard the shower running in the bathroom and hurried to her room to change and head out for the rest of the day, deeply confused by the whole day. She had loved seeing it happen and being so close to it had been a real thrill but part of her was also wishing she had lost the bet.

She stayed out late that night with friends and when she got home there was no sound from Ryan's room. She didn't know whether he was home or not and couldn't face trying to find out that night, so she headed towards a fitful night of near sleep.

As she emerged the next morning it was to find Ryan busying around the kitchen table, as bright as a button and beckoning Sarah to sit at the table for a breakfast he had prepared. Whatever she had been expecting his reaction to be, it had not been this.

"Sarah, I want to make the bet again, same time frame, same forfeit if I win, you can choose the forfeit if I lose, but I won't. What do you say?"

She didn't say much, stunned by his attitude. She had thought that the events of the previous day might have left him shattered but evidently not.

"I-I don't know, I'll need to think about it."

And she did, all day was spent dreaming of what she wanted. Part of her wanted to say 'screw the bet and just fuck me, let's get it done with' but as the day wore on another idea formed in her head, and at tea time that night she told Ryan all about it.

"OK you're on, if you can fuck that prissy, daddy's girl you can have me any way you want me (suspecting it would be hard and in the ass) but if you fail again then take a look at this (here she showed Ryan an adult toys catalogue, neatly opened at the strap-on dildo page. Number six, twelve inches of thick, black plastic that I will strap around my crotch and for the next year, whenever I want I get to fuck your ass brother. You will become MY bitch!"

Ryan coolly smiled at his kid sister, impressed by her kinkiness and nodded his agreement. Both siblings knew their relationship would be vastly changed by the end of the month.

*

The month seemed to pass in a whirlwind of activity for Ryan, his college work all but forgotten. At least the foundations with Reece still existed and he worked from there, winning over her father first and impressing him with his good and noble intentions toward his daughter. But Reece herself was still a lot of work and it took a lot of nights out and dating to get her back to his apartment. Ryan wasn't so rushed this time, there was still a full week before the bet ran out, if it didn't happen this night then he had other opportunities. Plus he had commissioned one of his friends to make sure Sarah was distracted that night. So this time it was to an empty apartment that the two young lovebirds returned to after their night out.

This time there was no mistake. Ryan pulled out all his tricks and charm and with soft lighting and low music pervading his room he made the move to remove Reece's bra as they sat on his bed. He thought she would resist and for a moment her body stiffened as if about to protest at this but then relented and reacted in turn, kissing Ryan passionately, sure that she loved this man, that he was the one for her for life.

The bet remained in the background of his thoughts but right now as he peeled Reece's Summer dress from her body and feasted upon her succulent young breasts with his desperate lips , his finger reaching and pulling her panties aside so he could feel her sex. In mere moments both were naked and he had no problems going down on her blonde pussy and lapping enthusiastically at it to get her even wetter. He spent some time down there pleasing his lover but he was anxious to use his rock hard dick on this young virgin and show her what an intense thing sex could be.

It was as he got up and had Reece's legs spread as far apart as they could get on his bed that he heard the click of the front door closing. He had purposefully left his room door somewhat ajar, both so he could hear Sarah's return and, hopefully, so she could see what (or who) he was doing. With her thin ankles by his ears he thrust inside of Reece, making her squeal in pleasure and with most of his long, thick cock inside her he drove the rest home, eliciting a further high pitched squeal. As he settled into a rhythm he peered over his shoulder, Reece being lost in the throws of passion, and saw his sister standing in the doorway watching them. He winked at her as he pounded into Reece and tried to read the expression on Sarah's face. He couldn't and quickly she moved away and he heard the door to her bedroom shut.

Turning his attention back to the blonde beneath him he proceeded to give her a good, hard fucking that she would remember for the rest of her life, wherever it would take her. But come the point of climax, she wouldn't let him fire his seed inside her , fearing pregnancy and he had to make do with spurting his cum over her proud breasts. Once they had both climaxed Reece came over all guilty and couldn't get out of there quickly enough, leaving Ryan to contemplate the night he had just enjoyed and the glorious day to come tomorrow.

Sarah woke the next day to find only a note upon the breakfast table. She unfolded it and read:

"As you saw last night I was successful in our little bet. I intend to collect from you tonight. I expect to find you in your room at eight o'clock. Be naked.

Ryan.

P.S. Make sure that toy you bought is there with you, I intend to give it a thorough work out on you."

Sarah ended up reading the note a number of times and found her stomach doing cartwheels. She was also very confused. Part of her was sure this was wrong and hated the fact Ryan could hold this over her while the other part longed to feast upon her brothers big, thick cock.

For both brother and sister the day dragged but as Ryan returned to the apartment that night at Eight he felt an enormous desire engulf him, behind that ornate, carved door was his little sister, Sarah, naked and waited to be fucked by him. He was rock hard already as he pushed the door open. And there she was, her entire body, for the first time laid bare before him. Her permanently superior, condescending look was gone from her face and her bright eyes lowered slightly as her older brother entered and stood over her. She lay on top of her bed and Ryan inspected her firm breasts from his vantage point and longed to reach out and fondle them. Her legs were crossed but Ryan saw no sign of pubic hair and was more than curious.

"Open your legs" he commanded.

Slowly Sarah complied and he gazed upon her completely shaven cunt, it looked so enticing. He hurriedly pulled off his jumper and shirt and ordered Sarah to her knees before him, taking great pleasure at her kneeling for him submissively. Then he issued the order to take his trousers off. Her soft hands fumbled nervously at his belt before pulling it off and slipping his trousers down to reveal that he had not worn any underwear as his glistening, rock hard penis was aiming straight between her eyes.

"Now tell me little sis, what hole do you think I'm especially eager to stick this in?" spoken in a husky, breathless whisper.

Her eye looked up and met his, "My ass."

"Oh yes, now get back on your bed on your face, I've waited a lifetime to do this."

It felt to Sarah that everything was going much slower than normal as she got up and lay on her bed and seconds later felt her ass cheeks being parted. Ryan bent to spat on her asshole a couple of times which she was grateful for as he had regaled her of occasions of him ass fucking other college girls where he hadn't been so forthcoming. Yet still it was an almighty tight squeeze as his cock finally invaded her puckered asshole and thrust inside. She had done anal before but it was far from her preferred choice for sex yet there was something very different this time as her brother slipped his throbbing cock deep inside her filling her right up to the bowels.

She closed her eyes and concentrated on relaxing her muscles and accepting his member but it was big and felt even bigger once inside her. Then Ryan leaned forward and took a handful of her raven hair and pulled back on it, making her arch her back to further accept his cock. As he continued to pound her like this she became more sex crazed and wanton, swept away on the tide of the most intense fucking of her life. Soon she was grunting like a pig as her brother fucked her arsehole forcefully. Sarah's asshole had never felt so stuffed and full and as her naked chest rubbed backwards and forwards on her bed cover her erect nipples became more and more sensitive to the feeling.

Sarah took this pounding for a full sex filled ten minutes and she would have accepted more but it was Ryan who pulled his cock from her ass and flipped her over to look deep into her eyes.

"OK little sister, I'm pleased with you so far, why don't you get down on your knees and lick my cock clean. Oh and while you're down there slip that fat dildo you bought for me into that soaking wet cunt of yours."

Ryan held Sarah's gaze as he spoke and made sure that she knew he was deadly serious. Rising to the challenge Sarah slipped, cat-like form the bed, ran her pink tongue along her full lips and gave a brief smile before engulfing his cock, that had so recently been embedded in her own ass, into her hot, moist mouth.

She fumbled to grab the huge phallic rubber object and easily slid it inside her and as she orally serviced him she drove it home inside herself.

He closed his eyes in ecstasy as he felt her soft tongue wrap itself around his cock and probe his piss hole. Feeling his erect cock being treated so fantastically he knew that it would not be long before he came. He had fantasised about spunking his cum over his sisters face for years now. This taboo fantasy firing his imagination throughout the times he didn't have hot bets and dares to win. Feeling the juices boil inside his balls he had to push Sarah's hungry, sucking mouth away from his spasming cock and barely had time to breathlessly whisper.

"Keep your eyes open, I want you to see all of this."

He drew back slightly and could hold on no longer, releasing his pent up emotions in a guttural roar as his fired a massive load of sperm over Sarah's pliant, waiting face. Some fired directly into her open mouth, more found her lips and chin and yet more fired into her open eyes and onto her forehead. As the last exited his cock and it began to deflate he thrust it toward her again and she greedily accepted his messy cock into her mouth and sucked the residue from it. Finally, she licked the cum from her face and pooled it in her mouth, opened it to show her brother his cum in her mouth and swallowed it down.

She finished the scene off by bringing herself to climax with her dildo and taking pleasure licking her own juices off of it afterwards.

Mentally, as well as physically, exhausted the siblings lay on the bed for a long time, finding a degree of fear and comfort in the touch of the others skin. Finally, Ryan rose and went to take a shower. Sarah waited until she heard the water running and went to remove the tape from the video camera she had hidden in her room, trained on the bed. She wondered what Reece might make of the tape. Then shook her head. No, this would be for her own personal viewing. She moved through the apartment naked and opened the bathroom door. She pulled back the screen and stepped beside her soapy, surprised brother and began to rub the soap over his and her own body, he reciprocated.

As they washed each other Sarah softly spoke these words.

"How about another bet? I bet I can steal Reece from you, if I win then......

THE END

12