Cruise Ship Hair Don't Care

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, I had to do that. Now, back to bed." Donna tells me, pulling me into her arms.

"I have always loved your hair like this." I tell Donna as I run my fingers through her wind ravaged tresses. It was quite windy on the balcony.

"You mean the 'cruise ship hair, don't care' look?" Donna asks as she leads me into bed. Snuggling tightly, we fall asleep quickly.

The next day, both Donna and Nora treat the concierge to their special brand of hospitality as he brings in the early morning snacks. Both naked, they greet him and give him simultaneous pecks on the cheek. From there, we get into our suits, pack a small bag, and head to the dining room. Now a group of six, we disembark from the ship for the first time. At the port, we grab the first minivan cab we can find in line waiting to whisk away tourists. Passing all the big name spots, we end up near Lucea. The first thing we do is head to the top of the resort's main building to take a look at Cuba through a telescope. It may only be land, but I've always wanted to see it. If only the people of Cuba knew what was going on over here.

After thanking our lucky stars we live in America, the beach beckons and we head down. We find our cabana is not only poolside, but gives us wonderful access to the white sand and sparkling clean turquoise waters of the Gulf. Peeling off every bit of clothing we are wearing, all of us run into the cool saltwater. With the sun already high above us, and not a cloud in the sky, the afternoon will go far too quickly. It's not that I didn't want to fuck Donna, but we kept very busy with fun in both the gulf waters, and the amazing pool. With everyone just about completely nude, we were able to act as normally as if we were at a regular neighborhood pool or Texas beach. In fact, it felt almost abnormal to put clothes back when it was time to leave.

All six of us probably had favorite spots, but mine was the volleyball in the pool. I've never felt so free as when we were jumping around with a bunch of strangers in a friendly game of pickup volleyball. The outdoor shower for our cabana was a close second, especially when Donna and I had a moment togetherto rinse each other off and run our hands all over each other. I hope many people saw me grab her tits, but I doubt anyone was paying any attention. Other than that, we didn't see anyone having sex per se, so we simply enjoyed the company of our family and friends.

Back at the ship, we all headed to our rooms to clean up for dinner. Once our elevator was a couple of floors away, Donna and Nora both stripped down and handed us their suits. It was a very pleasant walk to our room from there as we admired their naked asses and really tanned skin. Inside the room, Nora dragged Sam to their room, and Donna did likewise with me. By the time she closed the door, I had stripped off my suit and sat on the bed so Donna could climb onto my hard cock. Rocking back and forth while I held her, Donna rubbed herself on me for at least fifteen minutes. I don't know how I lasted, but I was engrossed in kissing her tits and holding her ass, I felt I could last all day. Finally, I laid back and pulled Donna onto my face. She still tasted of saltwater and I licked every salt part I could find withmy tongue. To finish off, Donna turned around, put her pussy back on my mouth, and bent down to suck me. The warmth of her mouth was more than I could take, and I quickly squirted into her mouth. Not letting go of her hips, I kept Donna in place so I could feel her cum on my face. After I sucked her as dry as possible, we made our way into the shower and got ready for dinner.

Speaking of dinner, I was surprised no one was suspicious, or at least asked how our business meeting went. Our fresh tans had to stand out, not to mention how the six of us stuck together for the meal, talking in code about what we saw at the resort. It was kinda a blast. With plans to hit the disco again, even Hannah and Teddy joined in the after meal drink rather than the nightly show.

"Wait 'til you see the disco." I told him.

"Why's that?"

"Dude, we will get them naked again. I promise." I laugh at the thought of how much of my sister I've seen.

"Hey, let's go see if the casino is busy." He tells me and Sam.

"Hey ladies, I have a bet to pay off. We'll be in the casino so come get us before the disco opens?" I tell them, and we head out.

After paying off my debt with Teddy, I settle into the roulette table and proceed to lose the hundred bucks I started off. Luckily, Donna arrived to save me. And boy, did she ever.