Cruise Ship Quarantine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--- +++ ---

The following morning Vera woke late, luxuriating in having had lots of space in the bed, and having been able to take her time coming to terms with the day. With very little to do, sleeping in was a good thing! Her stomach rumbled and reminded her she needed some breakfast, so she tumbled from bed, went to the bathroom, and then decided to check on whether the rest of the family was up and about. When she opened the door to their room, she found her mother and brother having a sit down breakfast. Daniel was completely naked, and her mother was wearing one of the hotel robes, although tied so loosely, it was clear that was all she was wearing.

"Well, I see we're making a big effort today," she said by way of greeting.

"Why would we make a big effort? We're stuck in a hotel with nowhere to go," Daniel replied.

"Putting on a minimal amount of clothing can hardly be called a big effort," Vera pointed out.

"Well I tell you what, if male nudity offends your sensibilities, I'll get dressed right after you suck my dick," Daniel offered.

"How kind of you! But I think I'll be okay. We'll only be here for two weeks, and I can go that long without cock."

"Are you certain about that?" Carla asked. It seems like both of my kids think they have patience and determination that I doubt they actually do.

"What do you mean?" Daniel asked, shocked to be included in that assessment.

"Remember when you didn't want to give it to me hard and fast, and said you'd hold out on me?"

"But I did hold out," he protested.

"Yeah, for about ten minutes. That isn't really holding out, sweetie."

"Ten minutes? That must have been a herculean act of will," Vera joined in the teasing.

"Hey, back off," he shot at her.

"I'm just agreeing with Mother. I mean, if I were going to tease you, I'm pretty sure I could hold out for a lot longer than ten minutes, before giving you what you want."

"Yeah, well that's what you think, but I've seen the way you look at my dick," he riposted, standing upright, and waggling his semi-erect cock at her.

"I reckon I could drag you out for hours," Carla said to her son. "Which I proved on the airplane. Just imagine how tight your balls would get if both of us teased you for that long!"

"Oh, that sounds like fun!" Vera exclaimed.

"No it doesn't," Daniel disagreed.

"Guess you'll have to be nice to us then, won't you?" Vera laughed.

"I still say it won't be long until you're longing for me to slide my dick into your tight little pussy. Again."

"We'll just have to wait and see, won't we!" It wasn't a question, but a challenge.

"Did you want any breakfast, Vera?" her mother asked.

"They delivered to my room as well, so I'll grab some in there, thanks. I only popped in to see if you two were awake."

"No worries. Have you thought about what you're going to do all day?"

"Probably start with some tanning on the balcony, so I don't lose all my colour completely," Vera replied.

"I'm sure everyone will enjoy that," Daniel laughed.

"What do you mean by everyone?" Vera asked.

"Everyone who works in that office block across the street will be able to see you."

"Let 'em look, its not like I'm going to be naked. And besides if I'm lying down, I'll be mostly hidden anyway."

"Just give them a show if you want," Carla advised her. "I'm pretty sure I will before we get out of this hotel!"

"You're terrible, Mother!" Vera stated. "And I'm going to have my breakfast."

"You can have some sausage with it if you like," Daniel offered.

"I'm not that desperate yet, Dan," she said flatly, and withdrew to the adjoining room.

"Give it some time," he called after her.

"What about you, what are you going to do all day?" Carla asked her son.

"Probably spend some time gaming and watching Netflix. You?"

"Reading, mostly. Though hopefully I'll occasionally be interrupted by a stiff cock."

"It should be interesting to see how the day plays out, then," Daniel replied with a face-splitting grin.

Vera ate breakfast in the clothes she'd slept in, then showered. She took her time, not caring about the environment or the cost of the water. If she was going to be stuck here, she would enjoy any small luxury she could. She was pleased the shower head was removable on a nice long flexible hose and took advantage of it, finding a nice pulse setting that when aimed at her pussy, gave her plenty of pleasure. She soaped herself up several times, and even teased a finger against her anus when she recalled watching her brother driving his dick into their mother's ass the night before. She pushed a little harder at her puckered hole, but with the water pulsating over her pussy, any lubrication she attempted was washed away immediately and it didn't feel comfortable, so she stopped trying, and simply enjoyed the assault on her clit.

She managed to enjoy an orgasm in the shower before deciding she really did need to get out of it. She pulled her red bikini out and slipped it on once she'd dried off, although didn't bother with arranging her hair. She walked to the far side of the room and confirmed there was actually some sun reaching the suite's. There wasn't a lot of sunlight, but it looked like it would improve as the day progressed, so she returned inside to grab a towel.

She applied a tanning sunscreen, and then lay the towel out on the deck, grabbed a pillow for her head, and settled in for a bit of tanning. She had a book with her for when she became bored, but started out simply by lying face down, with the morning sun warming her back. Even though her bikini was already brief, she pulled it into the crack of her bum to eliminate the lines she'd established on the cruise ship.

Daniel cruised through the room her sister had all but claimed as hers after she'd taken up residence on the balcony. His mother had decided to enjoy a long soak in the bath, so she wasn't likely to hear anything, given she was listening to music through her ear buds with the door closed. He wandered over to the large sliding glass door to check Vera out. She was lying face down with her head turned away from the door, which she'd closed behind her. Two things immediately entered his mind: first, the opportunity to prank her by locking her out, and second, the chance to admire the smooth, sexy curves of her body (especially with her swimsuit pulled into the crack of her bum).

Not one to miss opportunities, he decided to do both. Despite his sister's earlier criticism, he still hadn't bothered to put any pants on, so accessing his cock was as simple as taking it in his hand. He gently caressed himself while remembering the fun he'd shared with her on the cruise ship, so soon enough, he had a fully engorged boner to play with.

He quietly turned the lock on the door, doing his best to avoid any obvious clicks that might alert his sister to what he was doing. He was well pleased with his success when she never stirred. Then with the door securely locked, he set about stroking his cock properly, hoping she'd notice before too long, and wondered what he might do once she did. Various plans crossed his mind, but the most obvious was to get her to show him her body before he'd let her back in. Just the thought of her standing on the other side of the glass exposing herself to him, had his cock twitching within his firm grasp. He wondered whether he'd cum on the window watching her, or perhaps he should get her to promise to suck him off after he eventually unlocked the door for her.

He stroked himself for a good five minutes before Vera finally turned and noticed him standing there.

"Oh my God, you really are a freak," she said, just loud enough to be heard through the closed door. She didn't react otherwise, though. Perhaps she was getting used to his antics. She rolled onto her side and propped herself on one elbow, resting her head on her hand, her face deadpan as she watched him.

This wasn't going the way he'd planned at all.

"Come on then, what are you going to do, mess on the window?" she asked him. I bet that would be soo satisfying for you. Imagine being manly enough to cum on a window just from looking at your sister in a bikini; people would be so impressed when you told them about it! What would you do if I actually showed you my body?"

Daniel felt his erection flagging under his sister's teasing, and he was incredibly frustrated to have lost control of a situation he'd set up to be fun for him, not her. But fortunately he knew something she didn't... yet.

"That's awfully bold talk from someone who's locked out on her balcony," he announced. He found the shocked look on her face and sudden fear delightful. She jumped up from the deck of the balcony and tried the door.

Daniel just grinned at her.

"Don't be an asshole, Daniel," she said firmly.

"I've no intention of being an asshole. I won't ask anything of you that you haven't freely given me before. "

"That was before, you shithead, this is now."

"Well, I'm not going to force you, but you'll get inside a lot quicker if... say... your tits happened to fall out of your bikini."

"You know I can just call Mother, right?" she said, brandishing her phone at him.

"Yeah, except she's in the bath with her ear buds, and her phone's in the room," Daniel laughed, brandishing his cock at her.

"Why couldn't you have just asked to see my tits while I was inside with you?" Vera asked, making no move to expose herself.

"Well believe it or not, I didn't exactly plan this, I just took advantage of an opportunity. Tell me it wouldn't turn you on to take your tits out while you're out there... the chance that some stranger might see you... surely that gives you a little thrill?"

"Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't," she replied, a few of her fingers teasing along the line of her bikini top.

"I reckon you love it, otherwise you'd never have bought that bikini," Daniel theorised. "Go on, just show the world and me one perfect boob!"

He saw Vera sigh and look back over her shoulder, checking her surroundings. Given the office building's tinted windows, she had no way of telling whether anyone was looking out or not. She turned back to him, stepped in close to the window, and pulled the left triangle of her top aside, spilling free her delicious boob. Daniel practically salivated over the sight. Even though he'd seen them before, had even touched and sucked them, there was something incredibly alluring about seeing her flash it at him through the glass door.

"And the other one," he prompted. Vera covered her left breast and exposed her right. "Nu uh, both at once," Daniel laughed. Vera sighed dramatically and pulled both triangles outward, exposing both breasts at once.

"Happy?"

"Hard, at least," he said with a grin. He stepped close to the sliding door and pressed his rock hard cock against it.

"Wow, you're so mature," Vera giggled.

"Do this with your tits," Daniel demanded. Vera didn't even protest, she simply pressed her tits against the glass, while Daniel stepped back and resumed stroking his cock while ogling his sister's tits.

"Now let me in, please."

"If you agree to suck me off," Daniel replied. Vera looked about to protest, but then simply caved.

"Fine," she replied. After all, it wasn't that she didn't enjoy sucking her brother's cock, she only resented being coerced into doing it.

Daniel was almost disappointed. It was more fun when she resisted. But given she'd agreed, he'd lost any reason to continue keeping her locked out on the balcony. He flicked the lock on the door and let his sister back in. He was standing in front of her as she entered, and she placed a palm on his chest, pushing him gently backward. She steered him toward the closest bed and gave him an extra push, so he fell back on it.

Daniel looked on as Vera took his cock in hand, and then started gently sucking at the head, her tongue teasing and swirling. He groaned in pleasure, loving the sensations coursing through his stiffened dick. Her fist worked the base while she started bobbing her head up and down on the top half.

It became clear pretty quickly she planned to simply make him orgasm, without putting any effort into his enjoyment beyond the bare minimum required for the release of his seed. However he wasn't silly enough to complain, even though he'd enjoyed previous blow jobs she'd given him lots more.

Vera sucked her brother to the point of orgasm, and then as he began ejaculating, she pointed his cock back toward his body so his load shot across his chest and belly.

"Damn, thought you might have swallowed it," Daniel commented.

"Is that a complaint?" Vera asked, her voice threatening to spike with righteous indignation.

"Oh hell no, far from it," Daniel hurried to assure his sister. "That was awesome, thanks; I just happened to think you might be going to. My fault."

"I should think so," Vera replied a bit huffily.

"Want me to get you off?"

"Nope, I think I'll go join Mother in the bath... with the door locked," Vera said, all but skipping from the room, enjoying the disappointed look on Daniel's face. She went through the adjacent room, knocked on the bathroom door, and slipped inside when her mother invited her in.

"Mind if I join you?" Vera asked, closing and locking the door behind her.

"Of course not," Carla replied. "Although it's a very pleasant surprise; I kind of thought you were avoiding Daniel and me and our kinky ways."

"Mostly, but a girl does get kind of horny." She slipped off her clothes and stepped into the generous bathtub, as her mother made room for her.

"Now that I know," Carla replied, her eyes travelling over the beauty of her daughter's nakedness. "Anything in particular get you horny today?"

"Yes, actually. Weirdly, it was Daniel being a dickhead."

"Hmm?" Carla hummed, clearly inviting her daughter to continue. Vera explained what had recently happened, with Daniel locking her on the balcony demanding blow job ransom, and how much she'd then enjoyed making the payment of the ransom perfunctory, and his exploding all over himself.

"If you liked that, you should look up ruined orgasms," Carla advised her daughter.

"Ruined orgasms?"

"Yeah, google it. I've been watching a few videos. Basically women take men to the point of orgasm, and then just as they're about to cum, they stop doing anything, and the guys cum without the pleasure of being sucked or stroked through the finish. In the best ones, the guys end up cumming without being touched at all."

"Ooh, that sounds like fun!" Vera said excitedly, pulling absently at her nipples.

"Hmm, maybe we should have some fun and teach your brother a bit of a lesson," Carla suggested. "He seemed to think he was going to outwait me last night, and he really has no idea how patient I can be."

"How would we do it?"

"Perhaps we could tie him up and tease him for a couple of hours," Carla mused.

"Oh that would be perfect!" Vera agreed to the plan happily.

"Mmm, let me think about how we could put it into play. I might need to do some virtual shopping and get some things delivered. Maybe we give him two days of thinking he's king of the hotel room and then spring it on him?"

"Count me in!"

"Excellent. Now did you hint you needed some help with a certain little itch?"

"That would be awesome."

The inflexible confines of the bath limited their options, but with a bit of wriggling around and carefully arranged limbs, Vera was able to lift herself out of the water, with her butt all but sitting on her mother's tits, while Carla licked and fingered her bald pussy. Eventually she had to stand up and turn around, bending over while her mother ate her out and brought her to a delightful morning orgasm.

"So what do I do for the two days while we wait to set this up?" Vera asked while towelling herself dry.

"Up to you. I guess you have the choice of either being nice to him or denying him. Either way he'll be getting relief though, because I'm not giving up the only cock I have access to, even if you promise to give me all the orgasms I could ever desire."

"Ugh, I guess I'll have to be nice to him. Well, nice-ish, maybe."

"It would certainly help make this second quarantine more bearable," Carla suggested to her daughter.

"Fine." Vera pulled on the t-shirt and leggings she'd brought into the room, while her mother topped the bath up with hot water. She'd offered to give her mother a reciprocal orgasm, but Carla was happy enough to wait and enjoy Daniel's cock.

--- +++ ---

"I never thought I'd reach a point where I was sick of doing nothing," Daniel moaned later in the day. Carla was taking a nap, much to the bored siblings' disgust.

"I know what you mean," Vera agreed. "I'm actually over Netflix. I never thought I'd reach a point where I'd be saying that."

"You think that's bad, I'm almost over watching porn!" Daniel declared.

"Bullshit," Vera objected. "No one will ever believe that."

"Yeah, you're right, but it sounded good for a moment," Daniel laughed.

"That reminds me, there was something I wanted to watch," Vera stated, grabbing her laptop.

"Can I watch it with you?" Daniel asked.

"Er no, that would be too weird," Vera replied.

"Wait, you can suck my cock and we've fucked, but watching porn together would be weird?"

"On this occasion, yes. I tell you what, if you're desperate for some entertainment, you can eat me while I watch it."

"I can eat you? What's in it for me?"

"The satisfaction of giving your beloved sister an orgasm, of course."

"Am I allowed to do more than just eat you out?"

"Maybe... if you do a good enough job of it."

"Well, I guess there's nothing better to do. Sure, let's do it," Daniel agreed.

Vera stripped off her leggings and settled herself on the bed, with her laptop resting on a pillow she'd laid across her stomach. Daniel crawled between her legs and gently ran his fingers over his sister's bald mound.

Vera called up a porn tube site and searched for ruined orgasm videos, following up on her mother's suggestion earlier that morning. She put her headphones on so Daniel wouldn't be able to tell what she was watching. She started playing the video, and motioned encouragement for her brother to start pleasuring her.

She watched a video of a dominant woman teasing a guy. It was a truncated version of what was clearly a much longer session, but it was enough to give her an idea of how it played out. The guy in it was strapped to a table, and the Mistress teased his cock mercilessly. She'd suck him and touch him and tease him, but never long enough for him to orgasm. Occasionally when he looked close to exploding, she'd even slap his balls to reduce his arousal.

The whole time she was watching she enjoyed Daniel's tongue probing and licking at her pussy. At first he seemed determined to get her to orgasm as quickly as possible, but she told him to relax and settle in for some longer pleasure. She liked how he clearly had to keep adjusting his cock, which was no doubt hard from his intimate connection with her pussy.

When she reached the end of the video, she nearly laughed in surprise, when the guy came with the Mistress barely touching his cock. She simply ran her finger up and down where the head joined the shaft, and as his cock flinched and spurted cum, she simply let him go, laughing and looking on as his cum flew from his cock to land on his belly. Vera needed to stop herself from laughing out loud as well. Instead, she moaned and gave Daniel some praise for his perseverance and attention.

"I think you can make me cum now," she suggested, as she pulled up a compilation video so she could watch more hands-free orgasms. Daniel focussed his attention on her clit, with two fingers sliding in and out of her well-lubricated tunnel.