Cruise Slut 03: At Sea

Story Info
Nothing to do but fuck while at sea.
2.5k words
4.31
15.6k
11

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAY TWO -- AT SEA

-------------------------------------------

In the morning, I jolted awake with a hand over my mouth and another hand pinching my nipple. Talk about a rude awakening! It was our Butler, Reggie. He'd welcomed us to the room yesterday, and Sir made a point of explaining my purpose on the trip. I was sent off to the balcony while they conferred further, no doubt hatching nefarious plots. When I came back, Sir said that Reggie would handle my "morning preparations" and I should obey anything he told me to do, emphasis on anything. Gulp. Thinking about that first morning, after my "audition", I gulped again.

Reggie started the day by dragging me out of bed by my hair, quietly so we wouldn't disturb Sir. He pulled me into the second bathroom and put me in the tub -- yes, we had two bathrooms in this huge suite. He picked up the spray nozzle and hosed me off, scrubbing me with a brush, shooting the nozzle into my cunt and ass. When he was satisfied, he turned me over and shoved something hard and thin in my ass. God, he was giving me an enema. I was mortified! I'd done them myself to prepare for anal, but he filled my bowels a few times and I had to evacuate them with him watching. His face never showed what he was thinking about all of this. Did he love it? Did he despise me? Was he just in it for the money? Had he ever done this before?

After he cleaned out my anus with the spray nozzle, he put a blindfold on me. Then he dragged me by my hair again, still dripping wet, into the second bedroom where I could hear other men waiting. I wondered how many he'd start the day with. I couldn't see them, but I guessed this was the crew version of FuckMySlave.com. I wondered what Reggie was getting out of the deal from them. He threw the towel to one of them, who started mopping up the water so I wasn't making puddles on the floor. Well, at least not water puddles. I could already feel myself dripping, from the harsh, degrading treatment, and the thought of more cocks in me to start the day. I was exhausted, but still eager.

It was very basic, no-frills fucking. They just bent me over the bed and plunged right in. Three loads in my cunt, three in my ass, and Reggie took my mouth, ordering me to keep his cum on my tongue, in case Sir wanted that hole. I was a buffet, all holes prepped for Sir's pleasure. Reggie dragged me back into the master bedroom and gently awoke Sir. Though I think he'd been awake already, since some of the crew were pretty noisy when they came. Reggie bowed.

"Your slut is prepared as you requested, Sir."

Sir didn't even wait for Reggie to leave before he threw me on the bed. He started with fucking my mouth, but ended up fucking my cunt before cumming in my ass. He seemed very happy. He ordered me to put on my swimsuit and "cover up" so we could eat at the café by the private pool area in first class.

The swimsuit Miranda dictated may as well have been one of those tiny pasties/g-string combos that lurked in my dining future. There were cups that held my tits high and gave me great cleavage, but they were such a sheer pale blue/green color that they showed my entire nipple. The bikini bottoms were the same sheer material, so even though they covered my whole cunt, they left nothing to the imagination. And the "cover up" was string knotted in a mesh that made me look like a slutty mermaid trapped in a fishing net.

At breakfast, the waiter was very solicitous. I couldn't tell if it was just from what I was barely wearing, or if he'd been one of the ones to fuck me in the morning. I guess that's why they wanted me blindfolded. I was going to be running into men all day who had penetrated me and left their cum in me, but I wouldn't know who they were.

After we ate, we stripped and got in the pool. He kept in close contact with me, always keeping a hand on my hair or my back or my ass. A few times he pushed me up against the side of the pool and kissed me and shoved some fingers in me. We weren't supposed to have sex in the pool area, just the designated play areas, which didn't matter to me because I knew he still couldn't fuck me unless I had several loads in me. Still, it was exciting, and I liked feeling him get at least a little hard as he fingered me.

After that he paraded me around the ship for a while with just the net "cover up" and no bikini. He took me by the special sex shop boutiques they set up for the swinger cruises and checked out the offerings. He bought a butt plug and insisted on lubing it and inserting it right there at the boutique with lots of people watching. Apparently that didn't count as sexual activity, but it got him and others aroused enough that we formed a small parade to one of the play areas so eight strangers could fuck my cunt and mouth, ending with Sir creaming my pussy. They all said how tight my pussy felt with the butt plug in, so Sir said I should expect to wear one more often. He went back and bought the next two sizes up and said he'd work me up to them. The biggest one looked scary big!

Back in the boutiques, he also found a place that sold exotic clothing. He was entranced with one item. There were metal flowers with a part coming out of the center of the flower that you squeezed to open a set of pointy teeth on the underside. The clerk helpfully fastened the teeth of one of these onto my nipple and I squealed, much to the delight of everyone in the store. It was kind of like a clip-on pasty, and you could turn a screw to determine how much bite the teeth would have. They had them in sets, with a chain between them. They also had a labia version that was sort of like one of those banana hair clips that clamped on the outside of the labia, biting in the fleshy part to hold on and cover the interesting bits. Sir bought a set of tit/labia covers all chained together "for formal dining", but then moved on to the more exposing bits. There were bra tops with holes for the nipples to poke through, and the holes were framed by metalwork that could be tightened to hold the nipple at attention. Depending on how the bra was designed, they could be very subtle, matching the nipple color so it blended in, or it totally opposite colors so it was obvious that you had a titty hard on -- a hard on that never stopped, due to the metal band around it. The salesman told Sir that they could be especially fun with a violet wand, and the way he said it, I didn't want to know what a violet wand was.

Sir took me to lunch at the restaurant on the deck, still wearing the tit and cunt clips. He made me kneel at his feet instead of sitting in a chair. After the host seated us, Sir asked him if he liked the clips I was wearing. Of course the host said yes. Sir made a big deal about showing him the screws and tightening them while the host watched. Then when our waiter came to take our order, Sir did the same thing, tightening them even more. When they brought our food, he tightened them again; then they hurt so much I could barely think about eating. Fortunately Sir decided against dessert.

He decided we should go back to the pool so I could be properly naked. When he took the clips off, it hurt even worse for several minutes; it was all I could do not to screech as the circulation returned. Of course some of the guys around were checking this out as it happened. Sir asked them if they would be interested in helping him with the situation by sucking on my tits to sooth them. They ended up pulling up chairs in a circle and having me move around to stand in front of two of them at a time so they could each take a tit. Sir let them suck and twist and grope for a few minutes and then instructed me to move to the next ones. By the time I finished all nine guys, including Sir, some of the previous guys swapped out and new ones took their place. I ended up doing the circle four times. A few women got in the circle, too, which was weird for me.

We were both pretty worked up by all the sucking, so Sir "dressed" me in the tit and cunt clips again and then he took me back to the play area. He bent me over a chair there and said I had to stay there until 10 guys asked to fuck me. I couldn't ask them, but I could try to get their attention, and make it clear I was available for fucking, while still staying bent over. I wasn't sure how awkward it was going to be, but I guess having my ass in the air and my legs spread was enough invitation on a cruise like this. I got one at each end right away, and then there was a line forming behind them. Sir told me later there were 18 guys in the train, and some of them got in line at both ends. He got in line three times. I was sticky and exhausted, so I was relieved when Sir took me back to the cabin for a nap. He wouldn't let me shower yet -- after the nap he tried to fuck me again, but the cream pies had been absorbed by my hungry cunt and there wasn't enough juice to get him going. He said that was OK, that there was another set of guys lined up to "fuck his whore" that evening and he'd get more then. In the meantime, he wanted me to clean up because we were having dinner at the Captain's table.

-----------------------------------

Dinner with the Officers

-----------------------------------

I looked at what Miranda had designated for my dinner attire. Ugh. It was the one that was beige and see-thru and so short it didn't truly cover my ass. The one with no bra cups at all, just clingy material. The one that left me more naked than naked.

The dinner started with social time, so I clung to Sir's arm and tried to tell myself this was no more embarrassing than anything else he'd made me do so far. For some reason, being in a room with 11 men plus me, and having to tug the hemline down to keep from totally baring my pussy, made me even more humiliated than just wearing the clips or the see-through bikini. The Captain even commented that arranging the dress wasn't necessary, that he was looking forward to seeing me stripped and fucked after dinner. And if that wasn't demeaning enough, when dinner was announced, Sir asked the servers for an extra napkin to put under me, so I wouldn't make a mess on the seat. If I made a mess, it was all because of him. All through dinner he kept playing with my clit and teasing my nipples, edging me cruelly.

When the main course was complete, Sir led me over to the Captain and presented him with a pair of scissors. The tips were blunt, but when the Captain tested the edge, I could see he found it very sharp. The Captain led me over to the head of the table where he'd sat, now cleared except for a towel. He knelt down at the hemline and proceeded to cut the dress from ass to tits, letting it fall to the floor. He put his hands on my hips and boosted me up to the table and pushed me back so my legs were spread.

"You may not cum until I give you permission."

And then he proceeded to eat me out with so much skill I thought I'd lose my mind. His tongue kept finding every possible nerve and teasing it to absurdity. I locked eyes with Sir, determined not to embarrass him. I was so relieved when finally the Captain ordered me sternly to cum for him. I sobbed out a huge orgasm, drenching the Captain's face and mouth with it. Still he kept going, adding his fingers to my sopping pussy and wringing several more orgasms out of me. By the end, they were almost painful, all the probing, all the tongue lashing. I didn't think I could last much longer when finally he stopped. I looked up, still glazed from the stimulation. His face was literally dripping with my juice. A server handed him a towel and he dried his face and hands.

"Thank you, gentlemen, for a lovely evening! Enjoy her ass."

And the Captain just left. No fucking.

I didn't have much time to think because the first officer rolled me over on my belly and hastened to obey the Captain's last order. The server brought out a butter dish with those cold, rolled balls of butter. The officer shoved four of them inside my ass and followed those up with his cock in one solid thrust. He banged me thoroughly for several minutes, but I guess he was pretty primed to blow after the previous entertainment, as were the other officers. The servers kept bringing fresh dishes of cold butter while the nine remaining officers fucked me in the ass. This time Sir didn't step in during the train, just let them deposit load after load in my abused asshole.

When they were done, the servers loaded me onto one of the rolling trays, still on my belly, still totally naked. They rolled me out into the service corridors and back to our cabin where they shifted me over to our bed, still sunny side down, and left a dish of butter before they showed themselves out. Sir didn't really need the butter -- my ass was so gaping and dripping with all that other cum that he just plunged right in.

The rest of the evening was easier, just eight guys in the "fuck my whore" line, interspersed with Sir -- four in my mouth, four in my cunt, none in my ass, not even Sir. Whew.

He turned me over and told me to go to sleep, that he'd be to bed later. I was so exhausted I fell right asleep.