Cruise to Tahiti - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cunt Kwan gives a guy one more go and I just stand to the side and watch.

We go up a spiral staircase and find ourselves on an observation platform. The sun is just beginning to set. I pule her towards me and passionately kiss her. Once it gets dark, I say to her "Maybe we should go back to the cabin."

After traversing the pool deck, we find a snack bar in the bow section. We sit down and both have some frozen yogurt. Outside the snack bar, we find a staircase leading up to what we find out is the bridge. This is where the ship was controlled from.

A handsome guy in a starched white uniform opened the door. He said "We don't get many Cunts up here. Do you want to come in and look around?" We took him up on his offer. He spent about fifteen minutes explaining everything. I wasn't really listening, but Cunt Kwan was rapt with attention.

We were introduced to the officer manning the wheel, which we found out was the Captain. It was soon decided that as long as we were here, we should be fucked. When I told them that was against the rules for today, the Captain huffed and said, "I'm the Captain, I make the rules." So they flipped a coin to see who would get who. The junior officer won and picked me. We were positioned in front of a brass rail and told to drop our panties. With our hands on the railing, looking out over the empty ocean, they both got behind us. The junior officer quickly had his cock inside my pussy and was pumping furiously. The Captain was a little more gentle. But he quickly was thrusting deep inside Cunt Kwan. He actually picked her legs up off the ground as he thrusted forcefully into her. Her arms were quivering as she tried to hold onto the rail. I thought if her muscles gave out, she was going to go flying though the window into the sea. Two orgasms later, I finally got some warm cum inside of me. Much better than just getting it on my face. I knew my friend was getting the same. They both pulled out of us, and we thanked them profusely.

The Captain told us we couldn't tell any of the other Cunts. They didn't want to be overrun. But we were invited back any time we wanted. If we listened to the ships bells, we would know the shift was changing at eight bells. At that time there would be four officers up here. And we could either do them one at a time or be spit roasted. It was up to us. As we were leaving, Cunt Kwan gave the Captain a crisp salute, which he returned with a smile.

My guy gave me a healthy swat on the ass. "You have a gorgeous ass. It sort of screams fuck me. You're going to have fun at the Ball." I thought that was the sweetest thing anyone had ever said to me.

On the elevator, Cunt Kwan was beaming. She said "I fucked the Captain." I almost pointed out to her that it was the other way around -- he had fucked her. But she seemed so happy that I decided to let it slide.

We made it back to my cabin. To my surprise, there were two Cunt Letters. On addressed to me and the other to Cunt Kwan. I picked up the one addressed to me.

'For Cunt Diana.

We hope you have enjoyed the activities for today.

Just a reminder about your participation in tomorrow's gang bang. The event planners have approved your choice of Cunt Kwan as your handler. You may wear a skirt to the event; however, it will no doubt be removed within the first few minutes.

We have taken the liberty of moving all of Cunt Kwan's possessions into your cabin. It is obvious that she spends every night there anyway. You two make a darling couple. Form now on, she will get her Cunt Letter delivered to your cabin. If this is not amenable to either of you, please contact the front desk. Both of us agreed that this was more than amenable.

You do not have to go to the dining hall for breakfast. A special high protein and highly hydrating breakfast will be delivered to your room at 6 A.M. This is specially prepared to give you strength for the gang bang.

Try to get some rest.'

Cunt Kwan read her letter but didn't share its' contents with me.

We took a shower together and used the loufa to clean the cum off of each other. That took quite a while. And when I reached down to her pussy, she grabbed my wrist and stopped me. "That's the Captain's cum. I think I'd like to keep it in me for a while." I told her she needed to get clean. She finally relented when I told her it was my guess that she was going to get more of his cum on this trip. She relented with a smile and let me finish her cleansing.

We put on matching pink baby dolls and climbed into bed. After our adventures, we were both too tired to do anything. We kissed each other on the lips and laid back to sleep. After a few minutes, I leaned over her and kissed her forehead. Her eyes popped open and she drowsily said, "I fucked the Captain." The she closed her eyes again.

"Yes you did sweetie." Then I rolled over and joined her in slumber.

12