Cruising Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't smoked a cigar in a while and this was fairly strong. I was feeling light headed so I slowed it down to adapt. I hadn't seen any movement from Becky, I assumed that she was still in the tub. Big girls do love the water. I placed the cigar in the ashtray and went inside. Pouring myself a refill and some tequila for Becky I walked into the bathroom. She looked very peaceful lying in the tub mostly submerged with the water jets on and eyes closed.

"Becky?"

She freaked. She sat up and covered herself as much as she could. "Get out!"

"Please relax about your body. I like it, it turns me on, remember? And I like the things you can do with it." I said.

"I'm disgusting. I don't want you to see me." She said as she turned off the water jets.

I sat down on the tubs edge. "How can I convince you that you excite me? That your body is not disgusting." I asked.

"I don't know." Becky said still cowering.

"I have a suggestion. You lay back and let me see you. If you do what I ask and I get an erection you cannot hide your body from me anymore. Is that fair?"

"So what? You will just touch yourself and think of someone who turns you on. No deal."

"I will not touch myself at all and will not ask you to. All right?"

Uncomfortably Becky opened her arms and lowered herself to a laying position again. Even with the water filled as high as possible her big belly formed an island above the water level. She watched me closely. "OK, I'm trusting you."

I stood up and handed her the tequila. "Enjoy."

I walked over to the sink and left my boxers there. Coming back I sat on the tub rim facing Becky with one leg up exposing my flaccid private parts.

"All right. Put down the glass and take both your breasts into your hands please."

Becky took a big slug and did as I asked.

"Now please push your breasts together and lift them out of the water so I can see them better."

Her hands scooped her soft tit meat and lifted them.

"Nice, now rub them together."

After that was done I said, "Good, now take the two nipples and rub them against each other please."

She did that and seemed to be enjoying this experience. "Please turn on the hot water a little bit. The waters getting cold."

"I'm not." I said as I adjusted the water flow. "Now, please lower your breasts and I want to see you rub your belly starting at the sides from the top to the bottom slowly moving towards the center."

At first she didn't understand but I explained myself better. After a minute I asked her to change to alternating one hand up while the other goes down. After a minute of that I asked for side to side.

"Now, take a look at my penis." I said.

"I've been watching it for the last couple of minutes. It's hard to miss." Becky said.

"That's from you touching your body, nothing else. How's that for proof?"

"I want you in my mouth so badly right now." Becky said as her hands still wandered around.

"You enjoy the water and relax. I will be ready and waiting for you when you are ready. Please think about anything you want to do or try. All right?"

"OK."

I grabbed my boxers and left the bathroom. I forgot all about the cigar. Fortunately the damp air snuffed it out so there was no issue. I refilled my drink and enjoyed the night on the balcony. I could hear music from a few different sources but my cabin position was in one of the quietest spots aboard. I pity the people one floor above or below any show room or night club.

Thinking about my day I realized that it couldn't have gone any better. Twice with Laurie, Marsha, Debbie and now Becky. Realistically, I only had about half a day on the ship. I wondered if I could maintain this pace for a week.

I heard a knock on the glass and Becky was standing naked inside with a grin. I went back inside and closed the door.

"I know what I want to do." She said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I want to do whatever makes you happy. Ask me for anything I will try it." She said.

"Nope, no good. It's for you to decide or else I'm going to sleep. You can stay and play or you can go but you have to call the shots."

Becky didn't like making the decisions. "Can I lick your butt?"

"No, you tell me that you're going to lick my butt or whatever else you feel like. And it can't be all my pleasure, it's for yours too."

Becky looked cross with me. She put her hands behind her back and started pacing while looking at the floor. I went and lowered the lights in the room so that just the nightstand light was on so I wouldn't have to get out of bed again. I finished my drink, placed my boxers on the dresser and sat down on the bed. Shortly Becky stopped pacing.

"I am going to lick your ass and stroke your penis. Then I will lick your penis but not put it in my mouth. Then you will use your fingers on me until I tell you to put in inside of me while I am on my knees and you will squirt inside me."

We followed her plan to the letter and 90 minutes later we were both happily asleep in each other's arms very exhausted.