Cruising Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no my boy, I think we definitely need to keep that around." Howard said.

"It's all yours Howard. Thank you for your hospitality." I said handing over the bottle.

Howard took the bottle and looked it over hungrily. "Would you mind putting this in my room? As you can see I am preoccupied at the moment." He said gesturing to the head in his lap.

I took the bottle back from Howard. "Sure. Where do you want it?"

Pointing Howard said, "Out to the balcony, make a left, go into my room. First dresser on the left, middle drawer if you please."

I followed directions and entered Howard's room. The curtains were drawn and the room was dark with only a small desk lamp on. I found my way mostly knowing that the room was the mirror image of the one I was just in. I place the bottle in the drawer when I heard a voice that scared the shit out of me.

"Who's that?" A woman asked.

"I'm a friend of Howard's. He asked me to drop something off." I said to the voice.

Looking around I spotted a large naked woman spread eagle on the bed. She looked like she just got done screwing a hundred guys one at a time.

"Do you want to do me?" she asked.

I moved closer and took a better look. "Are you OK? You don't look very well."

"I'm good. Been fucking and sucking for... wait, what time is it?" she said.

"A little after eight." I said.

"At night?" she asked.

That one threw me. "Yes."

"I got here about midnight so that's like 20 hours. Right?" she asked.

"You've been here for 20 hours straight?" I asked.

"Yeah. Don't worry, I took a couple showers. Come on, give it to me." She said.

"No. I think you need some rest. I'll catch you another time." I said leaving her alone and returning to Howard.

Howard was unloading into the woman's mouth as I came back in the main room.

"Thanks sweetie, that was real nice of you." Howard said to the woman.

She stood up and smiled at Howard wiping her mouth clean with the back of her hand. She looked at me and asked Howard, "Who's the new guy?"

"This is my new best friend. Why don't you get cleaned up and take real good care of him." Howard suggested.

She smiled and went to the bathroom.

"Howard, who the woman in the other room?" I asked.

"Oh, that's Yvette. Since she got here she's gone cock crazy. Fucks everything she can. Even ate pussy twice earlier today, never tried it before."

"Is she all right? She doesn't look very well." I said.

"I know, that's why I let her crash on my bed. Hopefully she'll get some sleep before going back to her cabin."

"All right. Your place, your rules." I replied.

"Why don't you take a spin with Candice. She gives a great blow job. Takes it in the ass too." Howard said.

"Candice?"

"The one that just sucked me off. She's a party girl. Lots of fun." Howard informed me.

"I think I'll relax for a bit before getting into the action. You want some vodka?" I asked taking out the bottle.

"It's yellow? Is that right?" he asked.

I explained that real Russian vodkas are not clear, they come in different colors. Like pepper vodka's are red, mint flavored are green. Most take on the color of whatever they are flavored with. Unflavored is usually pale yellow. I poured to small shot into cups. Howard sniffed it cautiously before taking a small sip. His eyebrows lifted in a surprised manner. He poured half the remaining liquid into his mouth and sampled it before swallowing.

"That is the smoothest vodka I have ever tasted! That is excellent! I'm not a vodka drinker but damn that's good. It flows like warm butter down my throat." Howard said.

I drank mine and said, "I couldn't agree more. The stuff we get in the states a real Russian wouldn't piss in."

Candice returned from the bathroom and stood by me. Howard made the introductions. I offered a drink and she tried it. She had virtually the same reactions as Howard asking for some more. I poured another round and the black woman who let me in that had been on the bed in front of Howard joined us as well. I poured more out but I stopped at two drinks knowing that this stuff packs a wallop. Howard practically insisted that Candice take good care of me but she was already rubbing my ass letting me know that she wanted me.

The couple that the black woman was on the bed with were finished and stood up. Candice began removing my clothes. I gathered my things and stashed them in the bottom of the room's closet. Candice and the black woman were already on the bed waiting for me. Candice ignored the black woman who was sitting by patiently. I was placed on my back and Candice knelt between my legs and began sucking my dick. I felt uncomfortable with the black woman sitting there watching. I looked over and introduced myself finding out that her name was Barbie.

"I don't like to participate, just watch. I'll join in a little sometimes." Barbie said.

"Like how do you like to participate?"

"I don't like an audience to watch me but I'll stroke a penis while he's waiting for something to happen. Once in a while I might lick him a bit." She said.

"What about Harold? It seems like everyone sucks him." I asked.

Barbie giggled. "Oh no, not me. He knows I like to watch. I come here and don't cause any trouble."

"How about if someone played with you?" I asked.

"Like how?" Barbie asked.

"How about if someone licked you?"

Barbie laughed. "No one asked me before. I don't think I could be comfortable with people watching. I don't like a lot of people to see my body."

"How about if I was to finger you? Just slide my hand up under your clothing?" I asked.

"I'll try it but if I say to stop you have to stop."

"Of course." I replied.

Candice was still working my dick but we repositioned so that I could lie on my side. Barbie moved further onto the bed so she was sitting up with her back against the headboard. I placed a hand gently on her knee and she jumped a bit at first. Candice was sucking me but watching Barbie with interest. It took a minute but Barbie closed her eyes and tried to relax. When my hand reached her snatch it was uncovered and very wet. I worked my fingers around trying to get Barbie to relax. She tensed up initially but soon let things happen. I slid a finger inside and Barbie opened her legs a bit more. Eventually I was working two fingers in and out of her and was manipulating her clitoris with my thumb. Her pussy was tight and seemed to pull me inside.

There was another knock on the door. The guy who was just getting laid on the bed went and opened the door letting Rabbit into the room. Rabbit took one look around and undressed quickly. Naked he stepped forward and gave Candice a rough smack on the ass catching her by surprise. She released my dick to see what was up. Rabbit motioned towards his cock and Candice moved right in mouthing his dick. This I found to be very rude on both Rabbit's and Candice's parts. Rabbit stood at the foot of the bed with his back to Howard who was watching the goings on. I caught Howard's eye and he just shrugged. This situation annoyed me to the point of distraction. I didn't seem to be getting anywhere with Barbie so I gently withdrew my hand.

"Thank you, that was nice." Barbie commented with a smile.

"You weren't close to cumming, were you?" I asked.

"No. I cannot get off in public like this but it felt very good and it was exciting for me." She said.

I had to use the bathroom so I excused myself. In the bathroom I stood over the bowl and relieved myself when Barbie hobbled into the room and locked the door behind her.

"I'll be done in a second." I said.

Barbie used her cane and steadied herself on the counter to lower herself to her knees.

When I was done I asked, "What are you doing? Do you need any help?"

All she said was, "Come here."

She pulled me in and sucked my cock into her mouth. If felt exquisite, like warm silk. She knew how to work a dick. She roughly grabbed my ass, cupping each cheek in each hand and forcing me into her mouth and down her throat.

"Damn Barbie, this is how you are when you're in private?" I asked.

"Hmmmm mmmmmm." Was all she could manage at that moment.

She ate me hungrily for about three minutes when she suddenly stopped and released me.

"Help me up." She said struggling to rise to her feet.

I helped her to stand and Barbie quickly turned and faced the sink. She raised the back of her clothing above her waist as she leaned over the counter. "Do me hard and fast but don't cum in me."

Moving in behind we had to make adjustments to allow me entry. I slid inside to her wet but quite snug pussy. I was soon thrusting hard pounding into her thick ass cheeks. Barbie's face was pressed against the mirror but she was watching me in the reflection and enjoying hard insertion. I soon found out that Barbie was a squirter. When she came my dick and balls were literally drenched with her fluids. All that hot gooey liquid pouring out and down the inside of my legs amped me up to a new level. I fucked her even harder bringing her to three more long, wet orgasms. I was right on the edge and I pulled out.

"What! Why did you do that?" Barbie asked.

"I'm close to cumming, you said not inside." I said as I jerked my meat.

"Stop beating off!" Barbie said as she disengaged herself from the counter sliding back down to the floor on her knees.

Quickly she pulled my cock into her mouth with me following along right behind it. Holding my hips steady this time her head and neck did all the work drawing out my cum. She used just her lips to stroke my dick keeping my load in her mouth. Once I was finished cumming she released me and pushed me to turn around. Keeping her mouth closed she guided me to open my legs apart and then bend over. I lost my balance and caught myself with my hands. Barbie (without any warning) drove her tongue into my anus. After the initial hard penetration she was soft and gentle. Using her hands she separated my ass cheeks and then did something I never considered before. She pushed my hot load into my ass with her tongue. I've had transsexuals fuck my ass and cum in me before (something that I particularly enjoy) while wearing a condom but to the best of my knowledge this is the first time cum had unrestricted access inside my butt before. It was my cum so I wasn't concerned about STD's. I have to admit that it was an interesting feeling.

The bathroom door knob shook bringing me back to reality. "Just a minute." I called out.

I stood up and turned to face a wide grinning Barbie looking up at me. "How did you like that?"

"Unusual but pleasant. I wasn't expecting that." I replied.

"Help me up please. Most guys aren't into it but like it when it's done. It feels good, doesn't it? Ever been rimmed before?" Barbie asked as I helped her back to her feet.

"I have been rimmed, I've been butt fucked with strap on toys and I've been fucked by transsexuals and some have cum inside me but always in a condom. I believe that this is the first time I've had semen running around inside me before."

"Well that's nice. I always like to be the first at something. We'd better get out of here." Barbie said quickly wiping herself with a towel.

"I need to wash up. You go ahead and I'll catch up to you in a minute."

"OK sweetie." Barbie said leaving the bathroom.

I decided that I'd better rinse off in the shower since my legs and butt all needed a good cleaning. I left the bathroom door open a few inches letting anyone who needed the room access. I started the water and climbed in the tub for a quick washing.

In a minute I heard the shower curtain being moved to the side and then, "Hey. I got to pee real bad. Hope you don't mind if I go?"

I turned and faced this woman. She was about 5'10", taller than me, mid-twenties, short blonde hair, a very pretty face, pale white skin that was tanned leaving white patches where her bikini covered her. What was amazing were her breasts. First, they were huge. Each was the size of a honeydew melon. Next, they were perfectly proportioned with pale pink areolas pointing straight out. Lastly, they were still high and tight on her chest and not sagging except for the weight pulling them downward. I couldn't take my eyes off of them.

"Nice, huh? You like them?" she asked as she shook them from side to side for a moment letting them sway.

"They are awesome!" was my only response my brain would allow.

"Thank you, you are sweet. Excuse me but nature calls." She said closing the curtain.

I stood in the shower dumbstruck with the image of those breasts imbedded in my mind. Hearing the toilet flush reminded me of reality. I quickly finished washing and turned off the shower. Drying off quickly I left the bathroom in search of those tits. Barbie was in the room watching Rabbit fucking Candice from behind.

"There you are. I was going to come looking for you." Barbie said.

"No need to worry, I just needed to clean up. I was a mess." I said looking past Barbie for the tits.

"Can we have another drink?" she asked.

"Sure, help yourself." I replied.

"I was hoping that you'd join me." She said.

I didn't see the tits anywhere. I'd hoped that they were somewhere in one of the other rooms. I grabbed the bottle of vodka and the stack of cups and poured us shots. We chatted and Barbie slipped in that she would like me to join her in her room later. I explained that I'd planned on staying in the room for some fun for a while. Barbie was fine with that, she just wanted to go private with me later. I said that I'll see how things go and we'd talk. She was good with that reply and went off to watch the action.

Keeping the vodka and cups with me I casually wandered into the other play room. This place was fairly active. Right inside the balcony door was a big woman flat on the floor with her legs wide apart while a young guy was savagely ass fucking her. What was unusual was that she looked bored as he was breaking his back, sweating all over as he viciously rammed her.

Next over on the bed I found the tits. She was on her back, knees up with a young, slim Asian guy fucking her for all he was worth. He was on top of her in the missionary position and his face was buried in her tits. He looked quite a bit shorter than she was so it was a good fit. Knowing the Asian obsession with big tits I couldn't blame the guy. She looked quite happy getting slammed by this man. I left them alone and moved around the room.

Various other people were going at it in different ways. The one that caught my attention was a nineteen or twenty year old pudgy girl sitting on top of the rooms desk with a 60+ year old man with a thin band of grey hair left on his head eating her out. She writhed around the desk in ecstasy and he didn't look like he would be stopping anytime soon. Almost everyone seemed to be busy with someone. I stood by to watch the action hoping to speak with the tits once her Asian guy finished.

Stepping in from the balcony was Kim. She was wearing thigh high black boots and a red corset cinched up tight forming a shelf so her tits stuck straight out.

"Kim, can I buy you a drink?" I asked.

Kim was smiling but when she turned and recognized me the smile disappeared and she looked concerned.

"You can relax. I was a dick the last time we met and I am sorry for the way I acted. I was being very childish and I really do apologize." I said.

Kim was still concerned but moved a little closer. "You know, I was honestly afraid that you were going to rape me."

"I wouldn't have but I could see how you might be suspicious. I am sorry if I upset you. I promise that I am not going to mess with you. It was my misunderstanding of the situation. I went in with an expectation that we had not agreed to. I made an assumption and I was very wrong. It's all on me. It took a more rational mind than mine to straighten out the situation for me in my head. I was wrong, I'll admit it. Can I buy you a drink to patch things up?" I said.

"What you got?" Kim asked.

I showed her the bottle. I poured out two drinks while Kim held the cups for us. She hesitated drinking until I drank some which I couldn't blame her for. After the second shot she loosened up asking if I had canceled the order or stopped the charge which I hadn't giving her some piece of mind. We talked and we soon joined by the bored woman who was getting anal by the balcony who came over any put her arm around Kim. I poured her a drink and we chatted. With my permission Kim explained our last encounter and the bored woman berated me for making Kim feel uncomfortable and I needed to learn to respect other people's sexual preferences. I wasn't going to start and argument so I took the abuse in stride agreeing with everything thing she said.

The young girl and the old man from the desk came over and more introductions were made. The older guy politely refused a drink but the young girl threw back two large shots in quick succession. As we chatted I kept half an eye on the tits with the Asian guy hoping to get a chance with her and get a closer examination of those awesome tits. Kim quietly explained to the anal woman that the issue wasn't sexual preference it was my misunderstanding of the situation and I admitted fault. She pulled me aside and apologized for coming on so strong and was glad everything was kosher. Anal woman offered to fuck me as an apology but I asked for some recovery time. People came, joined our little chat session and left. The bottle was half empty by this point. The young girl that the old man was eating out was rubbing my ass asking me to join her. I was debating this when a hand touched my arm.

"Hey, shower boy. Can you spare a drink for me?"

I faced the tits who was looking at me grinning. "Sure." I replied handing over a cup.

"I'm Tiffany, who are you?" she said.

"I'm in love." I joked.

Tiffany smiled, "If I had a dollar for every time I heard that."

She sipped the vodka and commented on the quality and smoothness. The Asian guy (who was about 5'2" tall and eye level with Tiffany's breasts) joined us and introductions were made. Apparently he came out from the bathroom. We were all interrupted but Rabbit's overly loud orgasm (I really don't care for people who demand to be the center of attention). Basically everyone in the room had to stop talking until Rabbit finished.

Almost everyone in the room had stopped all the activity and we were all standing around by the bathroom sipping the vodka and chatting. There was definitely a high female to male ratio here. I really wanted to play with the tits but I also didn't want to be rude and be the first one back to fucking. The young girl that was getting her pussy licked finally broke the ice and took my arm dragging me to the bed. She lay down and asked me to eat her out. Two minutes after starting to lick her clit I felt someone crawl between my legs and begin to rim me. It was an enjoyable feeling and I really didn't care who was doing in. I concentrated on pleasing the young woman under my mouth. Apparently I was doing fairly well from her reactions. After about five minutes I had a thought. What if it wasn't a woman licking my ass. Right after the douche chill ended I turned around and saw that it was bored anal woman licking my ass.

People around us moved about. A few left the room and there were a few new arrivals. After about 20 minutes the girl whose pussy I was licking pushed me away as she gasped to catch her breath and expressed her appreciation. I rolled onto my side and bored anal woman took the opportunity to suck my dick into her mouth pushing me over onto my back lying next to the girl who was still panting. Anal woman was enthusiastic about giving head but not particularly skilled. Tittie girl came around to the side of the bed I was closest to and stood close to me bending over.