Cruising For a Wild Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers

"Damn, baby! You're one hard..."

His voice stopped as the woman turned. It was not me!

Rather, a pretty asian woman with obviously dyed hair turned and faced the stranger who had tapped her on the shoulder.

"I...I'm so sorry", said Steve.

"I mistook you for my wife from behind."

He was blushing.

"That's ok, handsome", said the asian lady, staring at Steve with her big, dark eyes and ruby red lips.

"Why don't you pull up a stool and join me. I need a change of luck!"

Steve stumbled through a few words and took a seat next to the attractive asian. They began to chat and Steve found that not only did she look like his wife from behind, but that she also liked many of the things I did. They gambled together a while before heading out of the casino and heading nextdoor into the dance club.

In the VIP club Rocky's hand was slowly rubbing up and down on my thigh. I was enjoying the relaxed touch, and also watching with intrigue as the two couples settled in to their performance on stage. The two men were in amazing condition, huge chest muscles, six-packs, and lovely looking, neat hair cuts. As I watched in silence my breath was taken away when they leaned in to each other and kissed, their tongues entwining in clear view of all os uf in the audience. The two goreous women did the same, and I shifted in my chair nervously as I watched the 'Lewd Quartet' kick into action on stage. It was a homeosexual sex show, and I have to admit whilst I have been involved in my air share of bisexual action over the years, the fact this was a live show on a cruise ship on my very first night and my husband was not with me increased the effect it was having on me.

Rocky must have sensed my excitement because his hand inched higher on my thigh, rubbing the tight material of my jersey dress until he dipped into the crevass of the gap between my thighs. My eyes stayed transfixed on the two men kissing, as I gently parted my thighs a little, inviting Rocky to continue his gentle massage of the area between my thighs. I gasped a little as I felt one long finger snake it's way downwards, finding my swollen clitoris still buried underneath the material of my jersey dress and thong panty. My legs were now slightly apart, allowing him to rub quite nicely, and I found myself feeling the hot flushes of sexual excitement as guy number one dropped to his knees on stage and reached for the band of the white pants of the man who remained standing.

As the stud on his knees pulled the pants down, the standing hunks' large cock popped free, and I almost jumped in my chair, dislodging the finger that had been stroking my clit. Instinctively I reached down and placed Rocky's finger back where I wanted it, moaning as he once again found my love button. I found myself rocking back and forth on his finger as the young man on his knees leaned forward and began to suck the cock of his statuesque lover.

Meanwhile Steve had discovered that the asian woman's name was Hitomi, and that she was married to a wealthy businessman from Florida, but that he was having dinner with several business partners and she has decided to head out for some fun rather than sit in their cabin bored and waiting for her husband to finish his 'meeting'. Hitomi and Steve shared details of their partners, and as they danced and had a few drinks, they realised that they enjoyed each other's company immensely, despite being married to their respective partners. Hitomi was taken with my husband's Australian accent, and Steve found himself swimming in her amazing black eyes, as well as the way her prominent nipples poked out from her small breasts inside the white dress.

As the music slowed to a romantic number, Hitomi snuggled in to my husband's chest and his hands dropped to cup her tight arse, pulling her against him tightly, his penis stirring with the closeness of the contact. He was coniderably taller than Hitomi, even though she was wearing high heels, and her face nestled in nicely to his chest. As he squeezed gently on her magnificent cheeks, she moaned and Steve sighed with the sexual mood of their embrace as they swayed to the rythmn.

In the VIP club the action on stage was really hotting up. As I watched the stud on his knees suck hard on his male lovers cock, the two women removed each other's clothes entirely, and dropped into a perfect sixtynine position, settling into a wild licking and fingering motion right in front of us all. The combined bisexual action on stage was sensational, and I suddenly realised that my own hand had instinctively reached over to find the cock of the man who had bought me here. Yes, as a married, white, Australian woman, I had my hand on the cock of the older, Italian man who was stroking my thigh as we sat here watching a love, bisexual sex show on stage in front of us.

"I gather you aprove of my choice of show?" said Rocky in his husky voice as his finger continued to rub my clit through the material of my dress.

I looked towards him, my hand squeezing tight around his now stiff cock trapped within his trousers.

"Absolutely."

As I continued to rub his cock, I opened my legs as wide as I could get them while still wearing my dress.

"This is the sexiest thing I have done in years."

I spoke ambigulously on purpose, leaving Rocky in doubt as to whether I was talking about the live show or the fact that I was letting him rub my clit as we sat there while I stroked his cock through his trousers.

My nipples were throbbing now, as the man standing was clearly about to cum. I was flushed and feeling totally aroused, and I began to rub Rocky's cock really hard as he stroekd my own clit. I didn't think it owuld have been possible, but let me tell you, in the next few seconds, not only did I atch the standing man cum in the mouth of his male lover, but I started to experience my own orgasm caused by Rocky's finger stroking my clit and I thrashed and shook as my climax took over my body. I gasped and moaned loudly, and as I felt the orgasm wash over me, I watched in awe as not only did the standing man continue to cum in the mouth of his lover, but to my side Rocky exploded in a loud orgasm in my hand despite the fact his cock was still inside his trousers! We all came together and several of the other patrons just watched in awe as we put on our own exhibitionist show in the sex club.

I have to say I would have loved to stay and watch the rest of the show, but Rocky stopped moaning and laughed loudly, looking down at the large wet patch that had developed in his crutch. He removed his hand from my own groin area, and leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"Baby, that was the hottest thing ever, but if we don't leave and get cleaned up, I'm going to have cum dripping down my leg all night!"

We were escorted into a private bathroom area at the side of the stage, and as I looked back to the performers, I had just enough time to see the towm women convulsing in their own orgasms as they licked and fingered each other to climax.

"My god, will you look at that!"

We both moaned and laughed as we entered the bathroom and went into private cubicles to clean ourselves up. I lifted my dress and removed my thong. It was sopping! I sat down and releived myself, the many drinks I had already had causing me to need to pee bad! In the cubicle next to me, Rocky lowered his trousers and removed his own cum-soaked underwear. I heard the noise of the and dryer, and I smiled, knowing that I had at least partially caused the mess that he was not drying off his trousers.

Five minutes later, as we walked arm-in-arm from the VIP club back onto the body of the ship, I passed my panties to Rocky.

"A little momento of our first evening together. Thank you for such a wild, wild time!"

"Believe me, Dee, the pleasure was also mine!"

And with that he tucked my thong into the pocket inside his jacket.

On the dancefloor in the club Steve and Hitomi was now getting rather hot and sweaty as the music had really started to rock. They had enjoyed dancing together for an hour or so, before Hitomi whispered in Steve's ear.

"Listen, sexy man. If we continue this I'm probably going to fuck you right here on the dance floor, and given that we are both married, I think it best if we call it a night and head back to our partners, don't you?"

Steve reluctantly agreed, and as they left the club, he kissed the petite asian woman on the lips gently.

"Hopefully we'll run into each other again before the cruise is over. Thanks for the dancing. I loved it."

"I'd like that," whispered Hitomi.

"I'd love to meet your wife, too. Maybe we'll see each other by one of the pools?"

Smiling at each other they went their separate ways, and Steve headed off to find me. I was walking hand-in-hand with Rocky, when we turned the corner of a hallway, and ran straight in to Steve! He stood watching a moment as he saw me holding hands with a much older guy. I smiled back, lifting Rocky's hand.

"Baby!!"

I leaned in and kissed Steve deep on the mouth, my tongue just breifly snaking into his mouth, giving it a flicker before withdrawing.

"Well, looks like you've been enjoying yourself, honey!"

It was not the comment of a jealous man. Rather it was the excited comment of a man who knew his wife well, and knew that the man she was with had probably a bad case of blue balls.

"OOh, how rude of me. Rocky, this is Steve, my husband. Steve, Rocky was kind enough to take me to dinner and we have just

enjoyed a live...show."

The men shook hands, and a genuine look of respect came over Rocky's face as he realised Steve was totally comfortable with this whole situation before him.

We spent a few minutes just chatting in the hallway, and then, as if recognising I needed to be with my husband, Rocky politely offered to call it a night.

"Well my new friends, it's time this old man called it a night. The cruise is a long one and the first night has been amazing, but it's time for me to hit the sack. I bid you both adieu and good night."

He shook Steve by the hand, the very hand that only a short while earlier had brought me to orgasm, and then leaned towards me and kissed me on the cheek. It was at that very moment that I realised this man had given me an orgasm in public but we had never even kissed! I had made him cum in his pants but our lips had not touched. I smiled widely and took my husband's hand as we walked off to find my cabin.

As the elevator doors opened and we went to enter, a striking looking young blonde man wearing jeans and a white t-shirt stopped in his tracks and smiled at Steve.

In a strange accent he spoke, "Hey, man. Nice to see you again, Steve. Thanks for agreeing to let me share your cabin!"

My husband and the young stranger shook hands, and then the young man looked at me, and a pussled look came over his face.

"Yanne, this is..."

He stopped mid-sentence.

"...this is...Rachel. We just met and had a nice meal. Rachel, this is my...roommate, Yanne. He's from Amsterdam and is enjoying this cruise on his way to Australia for work."

I just smiled and went along with this little charade.

"Hello, Yanne, nice to meet you."

"Mmmmm, my pleasure ma'am. Enjoy your evening. I'll see you back on the room later, Steve."

He smiled and with that was gone, as we stepped into the elevator.

As the doors closed, I quizzed my husband.

"What was that all about? You running some strange scam I don't know about, baby,? I asked teasingly...

"Well, babe. I was going to tell him the truth, but then I remembered I hadn't mentioned we were travelling together and I thought he might think it was a little weird if he knew we had sepearate rooms on the same cruise, but are happily married. I know we enjoy our little kinky scenarios and role plays, but he might not think the same thing, so I just decided to make something up."

"Cheeky! I like it."

I kissed my husband on the cheek and then lead him by the hand until we arrived at my suite. I opened the door with the card and ushered Steve inside.

"Holy shit, Dee! This is incredible," he said as he walked around the opulent suite, exploring the rooms and the view.

"My room is tiny and I'm sharing it with Mr.Dutch!"

I giggled at both the comment and the thought of two men sharing a small room together.

We laughed and chatted a while, and I fully expected my husband to spend the night with me. However, as I finished explaining to my voyeur husband what had happened between Rocky and myself, Steve kissed me on the lips, and stood up.

"Well, clearly one of us had a wilder time than the other tonight! All I did was have a nice steak for dinner, then a couple of drinks with an asian hottie before coming to find his wife!"

He told me all about Hitomi, and that he thought it was probably better to go sleep in his own room as he wanted to keep the fantasy alive for the next few days of the cruise. After all, we had planned things to spice up our love life, and if Yanne thought something was suspicious from day one, then it was probably not going to work.

So that night, with the two of us both a little tired but one of us sexually satisfied at least, my husband left and went to his modest little room as I laid down in the luxurious bed and fell asleep with my clitoris still buzzing from the wonderful orgasm I had experienced earlier.

The next day dawned hot and sunny, and the ship was on route to our first stopover, so most of the day was to be spent underway. I ordered breakfast in my suite and after enjoying some pancakes, strawberries and cream, I decided to dress for the pool. I too out my new red bikini which I had bought a size to small on purpose. I loved the way the top barely contained my large boobs, and the bottom showed off each arse cheek.

I put all my blonde hair up in a bun, then added a lovely coating of red gloss lipstick, some gold hoop earrings, which you know are my faourite if you've read any of my other stories, and threw on a pair of black and gold rubber thongs. After all, this was a cruise, and it was not right to wear high heels when I planned to spend a number of hours swimming and sunning myself by the pool. I threw on my new Chanel sunglasses, and grabbed a book and towel, as well as my sun lotion. I had bought a lovely new bottle of coconut reef oil number 15 plus, which would allow me to tan and keep me safe from sunburn. I just adore the way it smells like coconut, and it seems men do too, if history is to be the judge!

I checked out my look in the huge mirror in my suite, and was satisfied with what I saw. I'm 50 now and I think my body still puts many 35 year olds to shame. My boobs are a lovely 38C and my hips and butt are tight but curvey, and my waist has stayed quite narrow. I used to be a thin teenager but my children and ageing years have changed my shape tp be far more curvacious, which I love. My husband will tell you that at age 50 I am far more content with my shape than I ever was as a young mother.

So, as I left my suite, my stomach was full of food and I was really looking forward to relaxing by the pool and having the first chance to really checking out the other people that were on the cruise as we sailed the Carribean Islands. I wondered if my husband Steve might join me later that morning or if he was going to continue creating our fantasy role play vacation a little longer. My mind drifted to the young man he was sharing a room with, and I wondered what he might be getting up to today.

As I entered the elevator, there was a group of men in those crazy hawaiin shirts and white shorts. They looked funny wearing straw sun hats and long walk socks and shoes. I giggled as I entered.

"Well, well. Hi there fellas. Where are you all off to on this fine, sunny day?"

Us Australians are a friendly race, and I just had to say something as I stepped inside and spun around, wearing only my tiny, red bikini and holding my things.

The doors closed and noone said anything, so I just looked up at the numbers, like everyone else. We stopped two floors up and a whole family got in, forcing me to step back a little and squash back against the man who was right behind me. I felt my arse cheeks brush his shorts, and then as we moved upwards again, I leaned back, making sure he felt me push back against his cock. I have no idea what he thought as a strange woman in a tiny black bikini pushed back against his cock, but just as I started to wiggle and feel him stiffen, the bell chimed and we arrived at the pool level. The family in front of us bailed out and I followed, leaving the man behind me wondering what the hell had just happened! I smiled, knowing that he was watching me leave in my tiny bikini.

As I walked onto the outside pool deck area on the second to top level, I was met by a young woman wearing a staff uniform.

"Welcome madam. Is this your first time with us?"

I smiled, "Yes, first time."

"Well, if madam would prefer the adult pool, with no small children around to make noise, then the 21+ pool to the right is the place to be. But, if you like to fun and family atmosphere, then the regular pool is for you. Have a lovely day, and don't forget to just ask any of us if you need anything at all."

"Thank you, Kirsty," I said, reading her name badge, "I'll start with the regular pool."

I walked out through the opening area to find an amazing hive of activity! There were people everywhere of all ages. Kids were squealing, dads were splashing, and mums were either swimming, looking after their kids or enjoying relaxing in the sun. It was a completely happy place and I just marvelled at the atmosphere before me.

I spotted a few vacant sun lounges towards the deep end, so I headed in that direction. Now, I am sure some of you are reading this wondering why on earth I chose the regular pool rather than the adults only pool. The answer is simple. There is nothing sexier for me than showing off and teasing men, and the biggest group of sexy men who are keen to see women show off is always the young dads. I love going to the beach and showing off walking up and down the beach in a tiny bikini, and this family pool area was Dee-Nirvana as far as hunky young men was concerned! I knew I oculd always retire to the adults only pool if the noise or crods got to me, but I was planning to start by having some fun sexually tormenting as many of the handsome dads on this boat as possible. After all, many of their wives were too busy looking after kids to worry about how they looked, and as a fifty year old with a pretty decent body and a killer pair of legs in a tiny bikini, I knew I could attract my fair share of stares and admirers.

I settled in to my lounge, and after putting my towel down and wiggling my butt just a little more than necessary, I reached for my tanning lotion and sat down facing the pool. Ever so slowly I squeezed a generous amount of coconut oil onto my hand and then started to rub the shiny, sweet smelling lotion all over my body. I always take a little longer to do my legs and boobs, and whilst being careful not to put on too much of a show with all the kids around, I made sure to hesitate and enjoy the domes of my boobs as I snuck my fingers inside my bikini top to tweak my nipples. I caught sight of a tubby guy out of the corner of my eye watching, and so, as I rubbed some oil between my boobs, I turned to face him head-on and gave my right boob a generous squeeze, smiling at him over the rim of my Chanel sunnies!

It was wicked, and yes, I loved it.

His mouth dropped open and for a moment I thought he was going to faint, but luckily for him a small girl ran up and punched him right in the family jewels, the poor love!

I giggled and settled down to let the sun warm my body for the first time on the cruise. It was heavenly.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers