Cruising with Lesbian Sister and Mad Mom Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John looks at us and says, "Sara, unacceptable. Too long."

She bends over the couch and she counts out ten spanks. Sara isn't used to this. She seems surprised at the feeling. She forgot to scream out in pain each time. The bitch moaned twice.

John commands, "Try again, you only have a minute twenty-three seconds left."

Sara ran upstairs and must have grabbed the first one available. It is short. Standing still you could almost see her lips. Oh my. She is already blushing as she realizes how much is on display. I almost want to trade dresses, but I doubt John lets me. He wants to teach Sara a lesson. Besides, I think he is enjoying himself tremendously. Frank doesn't look too sad himself. John is looking at Sara with amusement.

John commands, "Time for our wives to please our cocks. Make us come girls."

Both wives get on their knees in front of their man. In unison they pull down the pants and then boxers. Each has a large piece of meat in front of them. They each envelope the cocks in their warm hot slutty mouths. That's when the similarities end. Sara is active and animated. She is working hard. Bobbing head, near deep throat, gagging, two hands rubbing the shaft. When the mouth comes off, she shows off her tongue rubbing around his cock's helmet. She looks up at John the whole time.

Dana on the other hand is slow and sensual. Her hands are slow and looks like she is squeezing harder. Her bobbing is slower and more mechanical. Yes, that's a great word for this. She is mechanical. Her eyes are not up on Frank. She is not eager to please, not like Sara. At the same time, I think of the children's story, "The Tortoise and The Hare." Sara may be too quick, and Dana could win in the end. That would be interesting.

Moments later John is flooding Sara's mouth. He makes a show of pumping his cock exaggeratingly into her mouth with each rope. It takes Frank a few minutes to get Dana choking on cum. Both men look happy with Frank smiling at John, wondering what's next.

I am standing in between the couples and feeling sad. John was very specific that only the wives get to have fun. I guess I get left out this time. Yet John isn't pulling up his pants.

John says, "Please clean us off. Don't stop until we are hard again. Lisa, strip."

I have no idea what he is up to, but I think I will like it. Slowly I tease them by doing a striptease. Their cocks are being sucked on. I reach for the bottom of my blouse and slowly, I pull it up, pausing at my breasts, just past my breasts, and then again while my face is still covered. I am dancing between the two couples. I turn to both men and use all my sex appeal to put on a show.

The zipper comes down slowly. The skirt opens slowly. The skirt is helped and is slowly allowed to fall on the floor. I am naked and still dancing to unheard music. My breasts are flopping around and both men and staring lustfully at me. John is hard. Frank is most of the way back. I bend at the waist, pull my butt cheeks wide, and turn so they can both see me as I slowly dance in a circle. I stand up and they are both hard.

John smiles at me and softly says, "Stay bent and suck his cock."

That's not the cock I want to suck. I look up at him and he smiles at me. He loves my body; his eyes are all over me. He digs me looking up at him. He is now face fucking me, his lust has taken over. I have forgotten John. Frank is pleasing my body and it feels great. John surprises me and shoves his cock into my vagina. We are basically in a standing doggie position, I am being spit roasted. He holds my hips to try and keep me in position. Then he pounds the hell out of me. He is quick and hard. No holding back like he normally would. I think this is odd. Why is he rushing? I doubt Frank will blow soon. At this rate, John will. For me this is thrilling. I am being fucked good and I am being taken orally by a man that knows how to use a woman. Frank is going to be fun.

I sense John is close. FUCK! This will end too soon. It literally did, John stops. My mouth comes off Frank, I look over my shoulder at John to see if there is a problem. He grabs my shoulders and spins me around, so I am facing him. He pushes me down on his cock. He is now taking me every bit as good as Frank was. I love being used like this. I know they both love me, but a small part of me feels like a whore. I love that small feeling.

There is no way he ever takes me to be fucked by strangers, gangbangs, or porn stars. He is too protective for that. I am surprised he is doing this. It must have been that crap I said about Frank being good in bed. He might be thinking there is a chance I like Frank. I do, it's just that there is no comparison between the two.

Frank has a cock that is very similar to John. He fucks me with harder thrusts and he touches my cervix. John can but chooses not to hurt me. Frank isn't opposed to causing me pain. This could get interesting tonight. Frank pounds me harder than John did. I am on the verge of tears, he is slamming so hard. My eyes are on John. He is sliding down my throat now, he forced himself the last little bit. I am thrilled, after all these years, I finally got that monster down my throat.

I see the excitement in John's eyes. He lost his concentration and started pumping his load down my throat. I took four ropes down the express. I didn't orgasm, but my Kegels stiffened and that caused Frank to cum. He doesn't cum much, just three ropes and one was a dribble.

John is on a knee and is holding me up. Without words, Dana is told to suck my dirty cunt for her husband's cum. She sucks hard and sucks me dry of all his cum. My legs are getting weak. John stands up and holds me to him. No weight is on my legs. How did he know? He loves me, he sensed my needs.

After I regain my strength, I am on my feet again. John starts dressing and everyone follows his lead.

John commands us, "Lisa with Frank, Sara and Dana with me. Meet at Murphy's Irish Tavern. Lisa knows the way. Good food, drinks, a band, and dancing. Before we go, you all look a bit run down for going out. You have sixty minutes to clean up, put on makeup, and fix your hair. A second past sixty minutes and you three are going naked. Your time starts now. Go!"

We only need thirty. We each decide to toss away our skirts and change into some flattering dresses. More cleavage and just as short as the skirts can be. These are our old "Fuck Me" dresses. Dana is my size, that makes it easy. We put on makeup quick. John doesn't like much but we all want mascara and lipstick. We curl and tease our hair. Not a great deal we can do, there isn't enough time. In just forty minutes we are ready to go. Our dates take our hands and push us out the door. I am positive their eyes are glued to our asses.

Each of us is walking as sexy as possible. We are using the runway step. Each foot is in front but crosses over the other leg. Imagine a straight line going forward. My left leg goes forward, then crosses over the center line to end up on the right side of center. The hips turn so the right leg comes forward and then crosses over the center line and ends up on the left side of the center line. It means more leg action for the distance traveled and our hips roll showing off our round figures.

We all have the action down. The husband next door notices. His wife notices that he noticed. They all see me get in the car with Frank. Mission accomplished. The neighbors will talk about how John's sister was walked out by another man and I got in his car. I am wet. I wish I had panties on. Fuck you John! I am positive Frank is confused why I am giggling. Oh well, there is a lot you will never know Frank.

+++++

The tavern is busy. We wait twenty minutes for a table.

Frank wants a drink, John denies him, "Frank, you are not driving my sister home under the influence. A lot will go on here tonight. I need you alert. Their safety is our number one priority. Do you have a problem with this?" He shakes his head no. Smart man.

As we are waiting, Frank buys me a drink. John buys Dana and Sara drinks. While drinking, John shows Frank how to finger and palm us from behind. People see what is happening but say nothing. A few people around us stare with mouths open or smiles on their faces. John pulls our dresses up a bit too far for my taste. All three of us are red and embarrassed. We are freaking hot though. Any wind or swaying of the dress and our lips are showing. Has he finally pushed me too far? Hmmmm. Nope!

They have a table for us, we are escorted to our table. The waitress smiles at seeing us. She even blushes. I see a table in a dark corner. Oh shit, not that table! The bar has that old-world charm look to it. They don't use standard light bulbs. There is little light and the light they do have use lightbulbs that flicker like a candle. It's an awesome effect. However, the corner is dark meaning that John will be free to make us do sick shit. I have a bad feeling about tonight. My legs are dripping from my pussy. Someone is having a terrific time. As we sit down, we are given menus.

John looks at us with a smile, "Back in the old times, silverware was a luxury. Spoons were used for soup. Otherwise, silverware was too expensive for a lowly tavern. The peasants ate food that could be eaten with their fingers." I know this story is bullshit. They had knives as well. "Tonight, we go old school, we eat with our hands. Order as you see fit. As the Lord of you three whores, we have money and therefore we have silverware." Frank is on the verge of a smile. He is enjoying this way too much.

Frank and John order shepherd's pie. We order fish-n-chips with hush puppies. John allows Frank a beer with dinner. I am in the back corner. I have Sara to my right and Dana to my left. Next to Sara is John and Frank is between Dana and John. This means that John and Frank have their backs to the open room. They are also blocking for us.

After ordering, John leans forward and says to us, "Roll up your dresses just short of the table cloth. Yes, I know Sara and Dana will partially be visible. You do have the choice of sitting in the car after we eat dinner."

All three of us roll up our dresses. Frank and John move their chairs closer to their wives which they find comforting. Well, Sara did until John's hand wandered to her lap. I see John's hand moving, he is fingering Sara. Dana stares at Frank, without saying a word, she is pleading with him not to. He does. Like with me earlier, he isn't as tender as he should have been.

I have my Cheshire cat grin going. They are both partially exposed while I am safe. They are both being fingered, I am out of reach. Suckers. However, my victory is short lived. I failed to remember that these are my friends. We share everything. As luck would have it, they both giggle as they decide to share the experience with me. Oh fuck, I have two hands in my pussy and they are both experienced at pleasing me. Both are gentle yet firm. I was already gushing, I am now near orgasm. They slow down. Fuck, now I am horny. Fuck you John! He knows exactly how to wind us up.

As Sara is near orgasm, John stops pleasing her. I can see Dana is close, but Frank doesn't slow down. I jump up while holding Dana's hand. We are both naked from the waist down. We blush and push our dresses down. OH FUCK! How could I forget?

I announce, "We are using the washroom."

I drag Dana to the washroom. We both step into a single stall. I sit Dana down and lick her cunt to orgasm. She emits a small scream. The place is loud enough I doubt anyone notices. Dana is relieved.

I yell at her, "Doesn't he have any common sense? He was going to make you orgasm out there. We could have been thrown out. What the fuck is the matter with him?"

Dana is near tears, "That is Frank in a nut shell." She begins to cry. Oh hell, she still loves John.

I blot her eyes, "Well skank, at least you got to orgasm."

I smile at Dana. Her eyes are dried up, I drag her back out to dinner. Our food had just arrived.

Before we dig in, John leans forward again and in a soft voice says, "I only want to see shiny hands. You can use your own or a partner's juices. No fluids, no hand. Even Frank is astonished at this. I see Dana and Sara spear themselves and smile with happiness. My cunt is next. I expected that. Since my lips are being used, I put one hand in each of my friends. They are both as wet as I am. It takes each of us no effort to get wet hands.

John eats his meal like it is no big deal. I know him though. I catch him looking at us and smiling. Frank is unable to eat. He stares at us. This is as cute as I have seen him. He is entranced like a little child. It's cute. I feel so loved. My brother and a friend's husband have taken me to a public place, have shown us off, and now I am eating fish-n-chips with pussy juices from my two best friends. The fries were average but that fish tastes spectacular with pussy juice on it. I am so naughty; my hands go back for a second helping of pussy juice.

Sara looks at me with disgust in her glare, "You are enjoying this way too much."

I shrug my shoulders and smile, "Yes I am. I can't help myself."

Sara smiles at me. She understands.

After dinner, a small live band is playing. They are not great but hey, this isn't Madison Square Garden. They aren't too loud, have a decent beat, and the singer is cute. It could be a lot worse. John dances with Sara and Dana while Frank is all over me. He has one hand behind my ass, holding it tight so I stay near him while his erection is stabbing me. His other hand is waving around. Half the time it is palming a breast. After thirty minutes, it is only palming and groping a breast. John is off to the side near a wall where it is dark. I push Frank towards John, he is up to no good.

Most of the people are facing the band. Sara, Dana, and I are facing the band. We are in the back, farthest from the band and with John and Frank in front of us. With little fanfare, John has Sara's top open and a breast has popped out. He then does the same to Dana who squeaks. That catches Franks attention and he takes both straps off my shoulders; both of my breasts are exposed now.

I am almost ready to orgasm. John covers Dana and Sara. Frank spins us around so I am exposed to the crowd and then I am hidden again. That caught the eye of several men. John grunts, Frank covers me up. The men descend on us. There are five of them. John flashes his badge, they stop. Frank either is stupid or just careless. His hands go to my breasts and he rubs them again. He isn't done with me. The men look unhappy now.

I bet they are, Frank is flaunting us at these dangerous looking men. I am scared. I push Frank back and he wraps my arms around me. Frank is now mad at me! He flinched his arm like he was going to strike me. John made an audible growl that shook Frank out of his stupidity. What the hell was that. He is glaring at John. The men are at Franks back.

Man #1, "Hey, need some help? We can have a hell of a night if you want. We only need one of them."

Frank pushes me at them and runs for Dana. FUCK YOU FRANK!! A guy has his hands on my hips and pulls my top down. A second guy is pulling up my dress and he is going to fuck me. I hear two high pitched screams. Dana and Sara have men lunging at them. The band stops. Everyone is staring our way. They are in a daze. Right before a guy can enter me a table hits the man. I look down and he is bloody and unmoving. I am in shock. I stand and watch as events explode around me.

John is a crazed man. He looks a foot taller, his shirt is off, and his chest is glistening. He is such a hunk. The two men that went after Sara and Dana are on the floor, in pain. Sara and Dana run to me, safety in numbers. The other two men are big and a lot smarter. They also have knives. Sara pushes us forcibly away from the bad guys and toward Frank who is withering behind John. He is crying and saying he is sorry.

John is trying to reason with the men, "There are 100 people behind you that are calling the police and won't let you leave here if you do anything stupid. You two look smart. The smart path is leaving while you can. There is zero chance you get even one of these girls. Even if you do kill me, that mob will take out their anger on you. That woman is my sister, the other is my wife, I will kill to keep them safe."

The two men aren't as dumb as they look. They ease back and look less threatening. They put their knives at their sides. They looked kind of embarrassed. Just as they are turning around, Frank shot past John and lunged towards one of the men. He turned around in shock and in more of a defensive move he was moving his hands up to protect himself. I saw the knife split Franks belly open. As a nurse, I have seen a lot of gruesome things. I fainted.

+++++

I wake up in Sara's arms. We are in the corner of the bar which is mostly empty except for some EMT and police. They are interviewing people. John isn't here. I see plenty of blood and there are four pools. My heart falls. I can't cry, I don't want to believe this.

EMT stops by, "You were right she looks better. I will take her to the hospital."

I ask sheepishly, "Why?"

She looks at me closer now, "You are the victim's sister, right?"

That did it, something happened to him. I will need to claim the body. I am wailing. Sara can't console me.

Sara whispers into my ear, "John is alive. Frank didn't make it. Dana is in shock, I don't want to stress her."

I quietly ask Sara, "How bad is he?"

Sara smiles at me, "He took on a 2000-pound black bear, you think those two scare him?" I stop crying. "He will be in surgery for a while. Nothing we can do there. My two best friends are here. One lost a husband and one almost lost a brother. Who do you think needs me more, you or the unconscious bear wrestler? Come on, Dana needs us."

I get up with Sara and walk to the opposite wall. Ten feet in front of her, Frank's body is covered. Dana is of course a mess. We both hug her and hold her tight. Dana is repeating, "Why couldn't he leave it alone? The fight was over."

Sara and I help her up. She is in shock, we can't do anything to her. We take her to the hospital. It's the hospital we work at. We have badges that get us the access we need.

Upon entering the ER, we are relieved of our badges by security. There are a host of nurses there to give us reports. Our boss is there. She looks sleepy, she was woken up to come here. The hospital CEO is here talking to our boss. They both look at us as we walk in. All of us have bloody clothes on. Nurses, our friends, take us separately for a shower and we are issued scrubs. They can't have us walking around naked or full of blood.

John is out of surgery already and in the ICU. It's busy up there so we are being interviewed by the police now. Our boss, the CEO, and the corporate lawyer are all in the interviews. They thought of everything. Very few questions were needed. They crowd pretty much had the story already. John talked down the two men, it was over. Frank re-started the fight and was first killed. They came after John. The consensus was that the two men though John was helping Frank. That clearly wasn't the case, but they could see how the two men may have thought that.

They all agreed that taking on John was a bad idea. He was protecting the women and fought to save his own life. Self-defense. No charges against John or any of us. The police are gone. Our boss and the CEO went home happy that their nurses were not in trouble and did nothing wrong.

+++++

Several hours later and we are allowed in to see John. Dana won't come, she is too embarrassed. She is thinking all of this is her fault. The other nurses won't leave her out of sight, they are worried for her. They say John is fine. Three stab wounds but none deep and none did any real damage, just bleeders. He got lucky. He doesn't light up when he sees us. It's like we aren't there. That isn't good. We are told to leave.