Crying Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Further adventures of a Son and his Mom.
1.3k words
4.11
131.7k
74
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of years ago my dad up and left my mother and me. My mom was crying constantly and one day I comforted her. We ended up having sex together and our lives have changed drastically. Mom and I fuck nearly every day. I guess I am her husband substitute. She loves that I give her cock and when we finish she has a load of my seed inside her.

We have kept a very low profile since that time. We don't want anyone knowing what we have been up to. I also convinced my mom to get off the pill. Yes, we are going to try and have a child together. I know how insane that sounds, but my mom wants a love child with her only son.

I love when my mother mounts me and she rides my cock. I can reach up and fondle her big breasts. I am a big tit kind of guy it seems. My mom's nipples get so hard when I fondle them. She likes to get vocal as well. I bring my ass up to meet her when she slides up and down my erect dick.

"Fuck Joey, your cock is making me crazy!"

I can normally hold out for an hour or so. There is something about an older woman that gets me so worked up. Having your mom squeezing your cock with her pussy muscles will do that to you. One bad thing is that my mom gets jealous if I happen to look at a younger females. She said she doesn't want to lose me to some younger girl. I can't help myself sometimes. I see some young chick and I want her in my bed. It's just a normal urge and my mom should realize it.

I am taking some classes at the local community college. There is a woman named Cheryl that I have my eyes on. She is tall and blonde and has a tight body as well. I asked her to have a drink with me one day after school. I also talked her into coming over to the house. My mom would be at work and she would never know a thing. Once Cheryl and I walked in the door I was all over her. I could tell she wanted me as well. We went back to my bed and got comfortable.

We shed our clothes and I went down on Cheryl's pussy. She was already soaked by the time I ran my tongue across her folds. I slid my tongue inside her and that got Cheryl all wound up. When I thought she was all primed, I got on top of her and pushed my cock into that damp hole. Cheryl was nice and tight, just the way I like it. I brought her legs up over my shoulders and I started to pump into her like some wild man.

We were going at it like two animals when I heard a voice behind me.

"What the fuck is going on here?"

Damn, my mom had left work early and walked into my bedroom. I quickly pulled out and Cheryl gathered up her clothes and got dressed. She practically ran out the door. My mom then started to hit me with her hands.

"I thought you loved me," as she screamed at me.

"I do love you mom, I just needed a change of pace."

My crazed mom got on the bed with me and we wrestled each other. I flipped my mother onto her back and held her wrists down. I was hoping she would calm down some. I was still so horny as I looked down at my upset mother. I let go of my mom and I reached for the belt on her pants. I got her pants off and she was still fighting me. I started to get mad and I grabbed the material on her t-shirt and I ripped it away.

My mom was naked on the bed. I guess all that raging made us both horny. I lowered myself and my cock head found my mom's opening. I pushed my dick past her folds. Man, did my mom go crazy. She threw her legs around my back and I took my mom right there. I was fucking her as hard and deep as I could. My mom was under my power. I pulled my cock nearly out of her pussy and then drove it in all the way to the bottom.

Our pubic mounds were grinding into each other. I gave my mom the fucking of a lifetime.

"Don't ever cheat on me again Joey, I can't take that."

I loosened my mom's legs and took hold of her ankles. I brought her thighs up until they touched her big titties and I stretch my legs out. God, I love fucking when you can go as deep as possible. My mom was panting. Hot sweat coated both our bodies. I have to admit sex with mom had become a bit stale lately. With my mother fighting back like that, I just wanted to fuck her hard.

I was sort of glad I hadn't cum in Cheryl. My big balls were all full of my cream and I finally exploded inside my mom. She let out this scream as she felt me unloading inside her tunnel. I think she must have had a large orgasm herself. I felt this warm liquid hitting my dick. My mom was squirting on me.

She had never done that before. Maybe it was all that anger being unleashed that pushed her over the edge. I just kept shooting my hot load into my mom's belly.

"Fuck Joey, I need your baby seed in me!"

I was going to make sure she got every drop of me. Her greedy muscles were working overtime milking me dry. We kept it up for some long minutes until I felt like I didn't have anymore to give her. I rested my dick inside her warm pussy until I went soft. When I pulled out a big pool of my sticky cream came flowing out. I watched as it dripped down my mom's ass and onto the sheet.

Mom didn't move for the longest time. She had her eyes closed and her body was shaking from the fucking she just took. Slowly she reached out and pulled me onto her.

"Never do that again Joey, I can't take you cheating on me."

Our lives got back to normal after that. I cooled out with Cheryl briefly. I was not giving up on my college friend. I just needed some time to work out a plan to fuck my mom and Cheryl. I know I could never bring Cheryl home with me again. When we did pick up again, I went to Cheryl's apartment and fucked her there. Cheryl was a cum freak just like my mom. She just couldn't get enough of my hot oils inside her body.

As for my mom, I told her I didn't want a baby after all. She was angry when I told her to go back on the pill, but what could she say? I think she suspected I was either fooling around with Cheryl once more or I was going to see her again. The biggest problem for me was stamina. I was fucking two women at the same time and my cock was raw most days.

I guess that is a good problem to have. Having two woman wanting my dick isn't a bad thing in my mind. I will keep writing and telling you all how it works out. Right now I need to shower and go over to Cheryl's place so we can have more sex together.