Crystal Clear Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jim, I love you so, and when we do this I want to bring you maximum pleasure on a constant always basis."

Nadia directed my face to her breasts, and I sucked in each nipple, biting and twisting with my mouth as I knew she liked. Often, we kissed.

"Switch."

As she slid down my cock with her cunt, Claire said in a low tone, "You know I love you too." She had apparently heard Nadia's pledges of love to me. I assured her that I loved her as well.

As Nadia had done, Claire arranged us in a woman-on-top posture. As she sank down on me, I realized that she had cum at least once since I'd sampled her wares on the previous circle. She had her girl juice all over her lower body, and her sex aroma was strong.

Claire went on in an intimate whisper, "Jim, every woman in this room -- Crystal, Ellen, Edie, Nadia, and I all love you. We want you in every way possible. A second with you is like a drop of nectar in our lives." She lunged forward and kissed me especially hard, driving her tongue into me.

Crystal's last comment to the group went something like, "Gentlemen, whenever you are ready, claim your partner with your cum."

I glanced over to see Dan's lower body turn into a blur of motion as he pistoned into Crystal's body. Less than thirty seconds after Crystal's statement, he paused and drove hard into her body five or six times; I knew he was jetting his cum deep inside her. Crystal looked ecstatic as she had her own orgasm.

Next to me, Nadia's body started to milk the cum from Terry's shaft as he thrust up into her small cunt. Billy had sped up, and I knew Ellen would get a load in a minute. Edie's hand was a blur over her pussy as she masturbated beside the pair.

I focused in on Claire, moving my hips and locking eyes with her in a loving stare. I rose from the sofa, holding Claire so she remained coupled with my cock deep inside her velvety tunnel. As I stood, I pumped into her several times, and then lay her down on the thick pile carpet between the sofas.

Claire wrapped her legs around my lower back and drew me into her with each stroke, and then from deep within me I felt the first pulse of my impending climax.

"I'm there," I whispered to her in somewhat of a rush.

Claire was there too. Her body arched up off the floor, and her hips rotated up into my groin on my downstroke into her. My cum erupted from my body into hers in a dozen rapid surges of exquisite orgasm that I could only hope matched the pleasure she displayed.

In our afterglow, we looked at the others. Dan had pulled from Crystal, and I could see the rivulet of white jizz flowing from her vagina. Billy and Ellen had rolled slightly to their side so he could also snuggle Edie into his side. Adjacent to us on the sofa, I could see the cum leaked out of Nadia's cunt around Terry's still embedded shaft. All of us continued to twitch and spasm occasionally.

Billy said, "Man, you guys are really hot. This is ... I've never been in something this erotic in my life, and I've been around."

Dan muttered, "I'll second that."

After a long silence, Crystal said, "We can start round two whenever you guys are ready."

On the TV, the porn flick still regaled the screen. In the scene I paused to watch, three men were being pleased by a young blond with surgically enhanced tits. As one fucked her, she switched blowjobs between the other two. I doubted that'Virgin Cowgirls' had much of a plot at this point.

I pumped a little into Claire's body, and got a strange look from her. I leaned in, and we kissed in a tender way. I whispered to her, "I love you," and I got a warm smile and a kiss that had "Me too" written all over it.

Billy finally stood. He turned to all of us, "I'm serving wine and other beverages. Any special orders?" We each chimed out our preference. Sex can be dehydrating. He sauntered over to the bar and started tinkering with contents of the small refrigerator that the hotel kept stocked in the room.

Claire nestled against me as I leaned against the sofa. She looked up at me and said in a serious tone, "I know that you've sensed something mysterious about me since we met. Ellen told me that you even sometimes refer to me several times as 'The Mysterious Claire.'" She remained silent for a moment, and I gave her space to collect her thoughts.

Claire then spoke again in a low and concerned tone only I could hear as the others conversed; "Jim, I have a secret past I haven't shared with any of you yet." She cursed under breath, "Shit ... I don't know why If feel I have to tell you now, but I do. I've waited way too long."

At the end of the sofas, a new scene came on the television. In this one, two nubile youths were making one older man very happy: one rode his cock as the other sat on his face.

After a long silence during which she shuddered against me, I said, "Claire, darling, you don't have to tell me or any of us anything until you're ready. There's no pressure here. I'll even stop referring to you as 'mysterious.'" I kissed her nose.

She shook her head negatively against me. She choked up a little and said, "I hope you won't hate me -- won't make me leave you." She snorted, about to cry, "Oh, God. I love all of you so much, I couldn't bear to be cast away." I sensed real concern and doubt in her. She spoke more loudly now, so everyone could hear her, "I have to tell you now, before we go any further -- before I go any further with any of you." She gestured to Ellen, Edie, Crystal, Nadia, and the men.

Suddenly, we were all paying rapt attention to her. Billy stood frozen in position at the mini bar. Claire sat up straight. Tears started to roll down her face, and she stifled one sob; her voice cracked as she tried to speak but couldn't. Ellen and Crystal had both picked up the signals that something strange and unexpected was going on between Claire and me. They both started to come beside us to comfort Claire.

I spoke calmly to her, "If you have to tell me -- tell all of us, go ahead. I guarantee we will love you just the same. Love is all about forgiveness, if that's what's involved." Everyone in the room nodded in agreement with my premise.

Claire took a deep breath and blurted out through her tears, "I was a porn star and a call girl."

To be continued