Crystal Clear Ch. 12

Story Info
Synopsis. Mysterious Claire's her past and Cindy.
8.1k words
4.78
30.1k
17

Part 12 of the 32 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,975 Followers

This story is part of a continuation of myRoad Trip series (see the end of 'Road Trip -- California' for a list of the chapters of that series, in order to be read). You need not read that series to enjoy this series. Although real places and celebrity names are used for realism, this story is fiction. Please 'read, enjoy, vote, and comment.'

Synopsis of This Story Up to This Point: After a motorcycle road trip laced with grief, love, incest, and sex, Jim moved in with country singer Crystal Lee and her sister Ellen in Nashville. With Crystal's help, Jim became a top country singer. He got tapped to do a movie, enjoys several orgies with his leading lady Jill Danes, and finds a new love interest in Claire. The film crew moved to Nicaragua to film on location, and Jill was kidnapped. Jim did a bold and risky rescue using his skills he learned as a Green Beret. Shooting finished on Jim's movie. He returned to Nashville with Ellen and Claire for a sex-filled week with Nadia their housekeeper before Crystal returns from Europe where she did a movie. Upon Crystal's arrival, Jim and Crystal do a press conference where a reporter asked Jim about his fathering a child in Ohio. Jim initially ducked the question, but his answer indicated the reporter's accurate assessment. The media went wild at the prospect of Jim having a hidden baby. A few days later, Jim and Crystal sneak off to join his child's parents and the baby in Michigan after they too have fled the paparazzi; as a group, they decide to allow Edie, the pretty reporter from the press conference, to interview Jim, Crystal, Summer -- the baby's mother, and George -- her husband. Edie falls in love with Jim, Crystal, and the baby's parents; they share some intimate times, and then Edie writes her story for publication, putting a positive spin on the relationships. A full-blown scandal is narrowly averted. Later, Jim and Crystal fly to Florida for a concert with their entourage. While there Claire reveals the secret she had hidden from them for months.

Crystal Clear Ch 12

'Mysterious Claire' tells about her past; decisions are made

Claire took a deep breath and blurted out through her tears, "I was a porn star and a call girl."

With that pronouncement, she burst into tears and buried her head against my chest. In only seconds, I could feel her salty tears running down my naked body. I wrapped my arms around Claire's equally nude form and pulled her to me in a move to comfort and console instead of anything erotic.

The others in the hotel suite's room couldn't have missed her confession, particularly Crystal and Ellen who had sensed Claire had been anxious about something for months. Both women came over and joined me in surrounding Claire within a circle of love. We all babbled words of love to her, and that her confession made no difference to us.

I kept saying, "No one cares now. We love you." I must have said it a hundred times in the five minutes that Claire sobbed into my chest.

Nadia appeared next to us with a box of tissues and a washcloth, and we started to blot up some of the tears from me and soothe Claire's face. She snuffled and sniffed between sobs, her eyes were red, and when she'd look at us, her face would scrunch up and she'd sob again and throw herself against me.

Ten minutes passed before we could get Claire quieted down. I just held her tightly, and kept telling her that I loved her.

When her blubbering stopped, she started apologizing, "Oh ... sniff ... I'm so sorry ... snort ... that I didn't ... choke ... tell you before. Now, ... sniff ... you feel you have to ... put up with me ... sigh ... or tell me ... choke ... to leave."

I kept saying, "Claire, what you did doesn't make any difference to us. We aren't obligated to put up with you. We love you. We're not going to be making you leave us; we love you. You could be doing porno movies and hustling today, and we'd still love you. Heck, we'd all probably want to join you."

She sniffed a few times, and her tears slowed. In a weak voice, she asked, "Really?"

Crystal and Ellen spoke simultaneously, "Really!"

Claire looked between each of us. Billy and Dan were leaning forward towards us, hanging on every word. Billy had brought Claire a glass of water. They didn't know Claire as well, yet real concern showed on their face. Besides, if they'd wanted to help, there wasn't any more room around us to join in. I knew both of them would keep they mouths shut about her revelation. I trusted them with much of my life story and road trip, and never heard another word about it.

Claire choked out, "I need to tell you ... it's been my dark secret for three years."

Edie said tenderly, "Not so dark. Bring it out in the light and you'll find it's not so big or as awful as you've talked yourself into thinking it is." She reached down and stroked Claire's cheek, wiping away a tear as she did. In just the few days when Edie stayed with us at the Nashville home, she'd formed a strong bond with Ellen and Claire since there were close in age.

After more sniffling, Claire started her story. "I wasn't always Claire Whitman; I changed my name from Cheryl Zaret, but when I did the movies or the porn pictures I became Breezy Cummins."

"I was pretty tame in High School, partly because my parents scared me and made me cow-tow to their every instruction. I wanted to be a good girl and please everyone. I got good grades, and even graduated High School and started college a year early -- when I was seventeen."

Nadia brought us all bath towels she'd discovered in the various bathrooms. I wrapped one around Claire's nude shoulders. I still held her tightly to me, and I could tell she took comfort from my closeness.

Claire continued, "Anyway, as soon as I hit college I realized how oppressed I'd been. I mean I knew while it happened, but now I ran into classmates who really had a lot of freedom growing up, and it showed in how sophisticated they were, and how cool. They were all experienced in sex, and I was still a virgin. I wanted to change -- to be more normal, but I went overboard."

"I developed a secret life from what my parents knew. To them, I was Miss Goody Two-Shoes and a good student. In reality, I developed a wild streak. I became a party girl. I somehow kept the drugs and alcohol under control, but everything else went on with no holds barred. I know some of my friends thought I was a slut, but at the time I thought I even had that under control."

Claire took a deep breath, and I could tell she'd started to pull away from the dark place her emotions had taken her moments earlier. She continued, "After one fraternity party -- really an orgy where a bunch of us girls were fair game for every cock in the place, my friend Marge asked whether I wanted to make some extra money -- a lot of it. She waxed on about how I had what it would take to do really well at whatever it was she was talking about -- my age, my endowed breasts, my trim body, and even my hairstyle -- I was a brunette."

We nodded for her to continue.

"I told Marge it sounded interesting. I had been working part time as a waitress to earn some money so I wouldn't bankrupt my parents with tuition and my living expenses. If I could get a job that paid more, I'd do it." She sighed, "Oh, I was so naïve."

"Marge took me in hand the following week, and we drove into downtown LA. We walked into a makeshift movie studio, and there were several 'actors' and 'actresses' standing around nude. I was shocked, but tried to hide it. Marge introduced me to them as though their nudity was no big deal. They seemed to know her really well, were friendly to me, and she got happy welcomes from everyone. And then, a guy named Andre came out an office -- he was the boss. Marge introduced me to him, and told him she thought I had what it took and so on. I still hadn't caught on; remember, I'd grown up very naïve about this part of life. Up to that point, I'd never even seen a porn film."

"Andre looked me over and asked me a few questions about my acting ability. Even with the nude people standing around, the set with a big bed in it, and all these questions about my acting, would you believe I still didn't get it. I was so dense." She rolled her eyes and another tear rolled down one cheek.

Crystal asked gently, "When did you catch on?"

Claire actually chuckled in the memory. "Andre asked whether Marge and I would do a scene with Jake, apparently one of the naked guys standing a few feet away. He went on, "We'll call it a screen test, but if it's any good we'll use it and, Honey, we'll pay you a hundred bucks cash.'"

"Well the idea of making a quick one-hundred dollars rang my cash register. Working part time as a waitress, it would have taken me a whole week to make that, even with tips."

"Marge asked Andre how he wanted us to start. He said to her, 'Why don't the two of you be eating each other in a sixty-nine, when Jake comes in and finds you. Play with him, both of you suck him a bit, and then let Jake fuck both of you in a whole lot of different positions. The two of you keep up the 'lezzie' side thing too, even sitting on each other's faces as he screws the one on the bottom. Just remember, after Jake penetrates, everyone's pussy has to have something in it -- tongue, cock, or fingers. You girls do each other.'"

Claire shook her head in disbelief, "All of sudden, I got 'IT.' Everything clicked, and suddenly all the strange things going on at the studio made sense. At first, I felt shocked, but I tried not to show it. I bet I blushed a whole lot, but other than that I played it cool. I had some decisions to make and fast."

Ellen said, "So you decided to play."

Claire nodded "Yes. I joined Marge, and we stripped bare ass in front of all these people I'd never met. I kept telling myself that it wasn't too different from the little orgy at the fraternity weeks earlier. Some overweight but sexy girl I later learned was called a 'Fluffer' started to give Jake a blowjob to harden him up for us. Marge pulled me over to this big bed with a garish bedspread on it. I remember she asked me, 'Top or bottom?' I'd never been with a girl before, so I told her to pick, and seconds later I was on the bottom as Marge ate me out and stuck her pussy into my face."

Edie asked, "Did you like it?"

"Heck, yes. I loved sex. My hormones were raging. Even today, I'm a nymphomaniac, but I only suspected it them." She paused to collect her thinking. "Two guys with really fancy video cameras moved around us, filming the two of us from every angle. Marge would remind me to not look at the cameras and to focus on her or Jake, and to put on a great sex show for the cameras. After a while, I actually forgot about the cameras and just focused on the sex -- the wonderful sex. Jake joined us, and we had a fabulous ménage a trois. I can still remember, he had a big cock and brought me to a couple of real orgasms. Eventually, he came in what Andre called the "Money Shot" -- shooting his cum all over Marge's and my face. We licked and lapped at him with the cum running down our faces. I'd tasted cum before, so it was no big deal. Marge and I even snowballed for one camera."

"After we ended, Andre came up to me and fingered my erect nipples while we talked. He said, 'Honey, we are going to make you a star. You can make a whole lot of money in this business. Marge is right; you're a natural.'"

"With those words, he pulled out his wallet and peeled off TWO-hundred dollar bills and gave them to me -- twice what I'd expected if, and only if I did a good job. Andre asked when I could come back. I suddenly had some acting gigs -- some with Marge and some with others I'd meet sometime."

I said to Claire, being careful to keep a happy lilt in my voice, "And thus was born the prettiest porn star of all time." I leaned in and kissed her.

Claire said, "Yeah, porn star and an escort -- helping out in a side business Andre ran, or rather putting out in his side business."

Edie asked, "Did you stay in college?"

Claire grimaced and said, "Amazingly, yes, although my grades suffered greatly. The more money I made, the less time I spent studying; I graduated a year late. My parents were disappointed, but they knew I was working and trying to off-load some of the finances for them. They were actually grateful; they just didn't know what I did to earn money. I never told them how much I made, but I was clearing enough to pay for school, living expenses, and still sock some away in investment accounts. I even bought my first car; Andre gave me an advance so I could get to the filming sessions."

Ellen asked, "How long did you do this?"

"Seven years -- from when I was eighteen until I was twenty-five."

Crystal asked, "Why'd you stop?"

Claire shook her head, "Several reasons. I started to feel too old, believe it or not. Guys want to see young eighteen or nineteen-year old chicks fucking, not some twenty-seven-year old, although I think that's changing a little bit. On a lot of the skin flicks we did, the feature increasingly became some little cunt actress that was only eighteen or so. Andre was very careful about the age of the young actresses; he checked them out several different ways."

I said, "That age thing depends on the guy." I grinned at each of the women. Terry and the other men nodded in agreement.

Claire continued, "I'd fucked dozens of guys -- maybe even hundreds, and supposedly they were all checked out --medically, I mean; nonetheless, I figured I was playing roulette with STDs and AIDS. To my knowledge, I was the only player who didn't contract something. I tried to be careful, washing a lot, douching, and stuff like that -- even between scenes. I became obsessive about it and used strong detergents even though they made me sore for a day after."

She went on, "Drug use was excessive, and sometimes hard to avoid. I've tried about everything, but avoided addictions unlike many of my co-workers. About ninety-percent of the people in the industry have a drug problem. I guess I was lucky."

She thought for a few seconds and went on, "And then, there's how you feel about yourself. After a while, you realize you're just being used and objectified. One day you wake up, and all your friends are in the business, and they're all feeling the same way, and they find solace in drugs and booze, and then a couple contract AIDS, and a couple die of ODs. It's a vicious circle."

Claire suddenly saddened again, "Lastly, about a year before I quit I got a big shock. Someone tipped off my parents what I was doing. I don't know who, but someone sent them one of my DVDs with a note. My parents were strict - too strict, and I know now I overdid all the freedom of choice I suddenly had and made some bad decisions, but I lost them."

Nadia asked, "What did your parents do?"

"My father and mother drove to my apartment one day when they knew I'd be home. The car was full of all the stuff that had been in my room at home -- clothes, souvenirs from high school, books, and all -- everything. They dumped it all on my doorstep before ringing the bell. When I answered the door, my father said to never talk to them again, never come home, and called me the worst whore and slut he'd ever heard of. They turned and drove away. The schism hurt, but even then I didn't see it as a wake-up call. I kept at it for another year. The money was irresistible."

Crystal asked, "How'd you get out? Wasn't it hard to leave?"

Claire said, "After college, I went full time in the industry. From start to end, I cranked out over eighty full-length videos, did magazines, strip clubs, sex shows, and all sorts of stuff. All this, coupled with getting into the high end of the escort business, and I made a lot of money in a short time. Some nights I cleared a thousand dollars. I'm not rich, but I salted away some 'retirement' money. I lived on the cheap, and for a while the two biggest pleasures were a rare orgasm on the set of some movie or with some escort client -- one I didn't fake, and my growing investment account."

Claire looked at me when she told the next part of her story. "Jill Danes had a lot to do with my exit too. She'd actually hired an escort and got me. She had a hot date who had a brother in town who she wanted me to keep occupied while she made a 'score' in the movie industry with her date. While she fucked this producer and got a major part in one of her early films, I kept the brother occupied for the evening by fucking his brains out. Later that same night, we did a little Sapphic show for the two men. Jill cums easily, and I faked a couple, but we had fun together. Jill cemented her film deal, and she and I became friends. She soon became my mentor."

She went on, "I confided to Jill soon after we met that I wanted to get out the adult industry. By then, I'd been in the hospital, once with a torn up asshole and another time with a bruised cervix from a brutal fucking in my last film. I resolved to get out fast, so I quit the next day right after filming the last scene. I took my money and left. Fortunately, I had my bank account to fall back on. Many girls in the industry are sex slaves; they have no savings and no other job alternatives; they spend their money for drugs."

Ellen asked full of curiosity, "What did Jill do for you?"

Claire smiled for the first time in a many minutes. "A lot! She got me a shrink right off, and I started therapy. If you'd asked me at the time if I needed counseling, I would have said 'No,' but after I broke down in the first session I realized how screwed up mentally I'd become. I'd lost all my self-esteem and sense of self-worth. Jill insisted that I keep going for six months; after that, I felt a lot better about myself and what I'd done. I kept going another eighteen months; I'd stopped just before I met you guys."

Claire looked at each of us that knew Jill and went on, "Jill also worked with me on a complete makeover: she changed my style of dress from casual to chic. I used to dress up when I had an escort job, but Jill had me do it every day, continually -- morning until bedtime. She even made me dress nicely to go to bed. She complimented me every day in so many ways. My self-image changed slowly, and so did my feeling of self-worth."

"Jill had me change my hair color to this auburn or red from light brunette to help reduce what she called my recognition factor. She coached me through a name change, and that helped me in my rebirthing too. I lived with her for a while, and she built up my ego and sense of value. We talked a lot; she was a girlfriend who had her act together. Of course, we had sex now and then, but not as much as you might think. After a year, she paid for some plastic surgery to my face: raised my cheekbones, narrowed my nose, and squared-off my chin mostly; I think I'm prettier than I used to be. Today, you could study the films I made, but you'd have to really go over most of my body to be able to figure out that Claire used to be Breezy Cummins."

Edie leaned into the circle we'd formed and asked, "Why now? You've known Jim and Ellen for over six months, and everybody else for many weeks?"

Crystal added to the question, "All that, plus we just had a little orgy that would have made a great porn film -- Oh, did that bother you?" I could sense genuine concern in her voice about Claire's well being.

Claire's eyes teared up again, but she didn't cry. "Oh, Crystal. No, all the fun we've had with sex doesn't bother me at all, to the contrary. What I felt from all of you ever since I met any of you has been love ... lots and lots of love. Sure, we rutted around tonight and often before, but everyone cares for everyone else so much so that you can feel it in the air."

Claire paused and added, "I love our group sex sessions. I don't mind the porn movies at all, and someday I'll show you mine. For a while, I couldn't talk about any of this; I just wanted to forget. Now, I'm more confident, and I guess don't need to suppress what I did."

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,975 Followers