Crystal Clear Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas day, I made long telephone calls to Summer, Edie, Anna, and Lauren – more of the important women in my life. One result was that Anna and I planned a long weekend in San Diego in January when I'd go down and visit her before heading off to Europe. Anna said, "I'll have your nephew and niece here on Friday night when you arrive so you can see how big they're getting, but Saturday morning their father is picking them up. They won't be home until after school on Monday." We also agreed that I'd bring one or two friends along; Anna said she'd ensure her fuck buddy Mark arrived on Saturday too.

Based on my comments about the movie we were doing,Downslope, Lauren suggested a ski weekend in New England so she could join Crystal and me. Crystal was still a novice skier, but making progress for the outdoor scenes in the movie whose theme involved much skiing. I also promised Lauren we'd do it before the snowmelt had occurred although I couldn't guess when. Her invitation reminded me of a time long past when Karen and I had driven up to Vermont to ski; Lauren had joined us for a 'platonic' weekend ski holiday. If only I'd known then what I know now.

Summer and George thanked me for the parcels of presents we'd sent for Little Jim and Little Crystal (and their mom and dad). I thanked them for allowing us to spoil our namesakes as well as their parents. We talked about them maybe coming out to the west coast on a vacation while we were doing some clean up work on the film or some recordings in the west coast studios. Edie was there at the Ellis' home, so I also got to have a long chat with her.

Don and Kim pleaded with us to stay through New Years. We were having so much fun we honored their request. When we did leave, everyone promised to get together more often than once a year. Crystal, Ellen, PJ, and Claire got Kim and Don to promise to fly to the west coast for a holiday. Nadia suggested that Don and Kim drive to Nashville to 'spend some time with her' taking care of the house; she promised them a good time. Don's eyes danced when he accepted her offer. Kim offered to let him make that trip alone so he didn't have any 'distractions.'

* * * * *

The Lookout Ski Lift chair moved behind the snow bunny on my right, we sat with a kerplunk, the bar came down in front of us, and our skis suddenly swung forward into thin air in front of us as we rose above the terrain. We were on our way back up Stowe Mountain for another run. The brunette next to me stared at me for a minute, and I thought, 'Here it comes.'

She asked in a friendly tone, "You from around here?"

I responded nicely, "Grew up Dillon, Massachusetts. Just visiting this trip."

She said, "You know you sort of look like that country singer, Jim Mellon. I like his music."

I nodded, "Yeah, I get that a lot. Thanks."

I engaged her in the 'Where are you from?' kind of discussion, and shifted so she talked about herself, and then we compared notes on the mountain and the trails we were skiing.

On the chair behind me, Crystal and Lauren rode, jabbering away and comparing notes on everything in the world.

As the unknown ski bunny and I dismounted, we both skied into a waiting area, where we'd be out of the way of other skiers getting off the lift. A few seconds later, Crystal and Lauren pulled up next to us.

The girl's head vibrated back and forth between Crystal and me. She started to sputter, and then managed to get a coherent sentence out; "You're him. Oh, my God. You are him!" She turned to Crystal, "And you're her. I mean you ARE the country music stars, right?"

I said, "Yep," in my best imitation of what a country music star who often sang western tunes should sound like.

About that time, Lauren pointed to a new trailhead we hadn't tried yet. She said, "Follow me," and took off. Crystal pushed off with me right behind her. The girl who'd 'discovered' us remained frozen in position with a 'Guess who I rode the ski lift with' story to tell all her friends.

We took the Toll Road trail because it had a big green circle labeling it, and that made Crystal comfortable. Lauren could easily do a black diamond trail and not even be challenged. I felt comfortable on anything up to a blue square or intermediate, and parts of some expert slopes. I just took it easy following the women down the mountain.

Crystal and I had flown to Burlington, Vermont from Nashville the weekend after we got back from New Years in Knoxville with Crystal's parents. This seemed the best weekend unless we flew all the way across the country from LA, and that didn't seem to make sense. Lauren glowed when we arrived.

Crystal and Lauren had met for the first time in Indianapolis at a concert a couple of years earlier when I was on my road trip. We occupied Crystal's tour bus with a few others, and conducted a small orgy in the small space the bus afforded. Naturally, everyone had a great time.

By lunchtime, Crystal declared she was ready to try some intermediate trails. I agreed; she had good form and exhibited control at every turn and run down the mountain. Thus, after lunch, we took the gondola up to the top and started down a ski run named Perry Merrill. We'd decided Lauren should lead because her form was flawless, and Crystal could mimic her form and style, it would help her learn better techniques rather that twist and flail her way down the mountain. I brought up the rear; happy we were staying away from black diamond runs.

The lifts closed at four o'clock, and even then the ski slopes were darkening with shadows that hid many of the moguls. The day had not been sunny; around midday several heavy snow flurries had passed by the mountain.

Crystal and I turned in our ski equipment at the rental shop. Just as we came out to find Lauren, I ran into the snow bunny from one of my morning rides up the mountain. She got her act together, and came up to me with a big smile. "Forgive me for being such a blubbering idiot when I realized who you really were. I am a big fan, and I'm wondering if you give autographs or would that start a stampede?"

I thought for a moment; "I agree, it'd start something I don't want to deal with. What I will do is give you a hug. You can tell all your friends I was a friendly guy." With that remark, I held my arms open and she came in and we did a polite hug and I kissed her on the cheek, as old friends might do that are about to part. She told me her name was Allison James, and that she worked as a paralegal for a Boston law firm. We parted, and I could tell she now had an even greater story to tell her colleagues when she got home.

* * * * *

We got back to Lauren's home about five o'clock, yet nighttime darkness had fallen on the area. I commented on my achy muscles, and Lauren said she had just the thing for that.

She led us out the back door of her modest house, and there sat a hot tub with a cover on it, and about four inches of snow on top of the cover.

"Does it work?"

Lauren responded, "Oh, yes. Under that cover, the water temp should be about a hundred and four degrees. I put it on a timer this morning to be ready for us."

Crystal said, "Heck, let's go. Can we take some wine out there too?"

In ten minutes, there was a trail of ski clothes going in every direction inside the house. Three naked people rushed out the back door onto the shoveled deck. Lauren and I flipped the snow from the spa cover, tilted the cover back, and plunged into the hot water. Crystal followed behind us with a wine bottle and three acrylic glasses.

I laughed as she approached. "Crystal, your nips are standing at attention."

She looked down and sure enough, the cold weather in just the thirty feet from the door to the tub affected her. She set the glasses and wine down near me, and quickly entered the tub up to her neck.

Crystal thought for a moment, "I bet when you came out here that your dingle didn't appreciate the zero degree weather either. "

"It surely didn't. It likes only warm pussies around it."

"Jerk." She splashed a little water in my direction.

Lauren said, "If you want to try something really unique and memorable, hop out of the tub, stand on the edge of the deck, and fall backwards into the deep snow."

I said, "Sounds painful."

Crystal agreed.

Lauren said, "If I do it, will you two follow?"

"Have you done it before?"

"Never."

"Why now?"

"Because I bet it would be sexually arousing, if not for the person doing it, surely for the others watching."

I didn't want to confess that as part of our Army Special Ops training, we had to dive into near freezing water, swim a quarter mile, and climb out into sub-zero temperature, all while naked. Once out of the water, we had to build a fire that would warm and dry us from the winter winds that conveniently blew that day. That endeavor had taught us about hypothermia and how our bodies would react to being wet at low temps. My hands were shaking so badly in that exercise I would have died; I couldn't start my fire.

I said, "If I go first you both promise to repeat the exercise right behind me – no games and no waffling." Both girls nodded.

I rose from the tub, taking advantage of the heat my skin had absorbed in the few minutes in the tub. I moved to the edge of the deck, turned, and fell backwards into about three feet of level snow in Lauren's back yard. A lightning bolt shock wave rammed its way through my body awakening every nerve ending. One part of my brain yelled at top volume to the other part, 'What the fuck are you doing?'

I scrambled to get up from my prone position, getting other parts snow covered as I did. My dingle did not appreciate the cold, especially the inadvertent contact with the side of the crater I'd left in the snow. I hopped back up to the deck, and with male bravado, casually walked to the tub and submerged myself totally before settling for all but my head being under water.

Lauren stood. I marveled at her beautiful trim body, her full breasts responding to the cold breeze with temperature near zero. She stepped out of the water, her manicured pussy passing within a foot of my face. I knew I'd have some of that later.

Lauren stood and looked back at Crystal and me. She put her arms up over her head, turned, and fell backwards off the deck into the fresh snow, right next to the crater I'd left. I'm sure they could hear her scream down in New York City, hundreds of miles away. I swear Lauren's body levitated out of the snow and back onto the deck and into the tub in microseconds. She made no pretense about the shock to her body.

Lauren and I turned to Crystal. She stood and massaged her breasts in the cool air. Without a word of complaint, she moved a little further down the deck to where some virgin snow lay adjacent to the deck. She turned and tauntingly waggled her rear end at us.

Lauren sweetened the deal. "If you stay in the snow bank while we count to a hundred I will do anything you want to you tonight of a sexual and erotic nature. I'll even let you use any of my toys – the ones I keep in my bedside table."

Crystal yelled, "Deal," and fell backwards into the snow. I think Crystal's scream could be heard in Chicago and possibly London.

Lauren and I started to count aloud: "One ... two ... three ..."

Crystal implored, "Count faster – faster."

We sped up slightly.

As Lauren counted, I yelled out, "I'll even help you back to the tub when you're through."

Lauren yelled out, "Make a snow angel."

Crystal waggled her arms and legs to make a snow angel.

"Fifty-six ... fifty-seven ... fifty eight ..."

"Faster. I'm dying out here."

I said, "You'll survive. We wouldn't let anything happen to you. We love you."

"If you loved me, you'd count really fast."

I got out of the tub when Lauren hit eighty. I sauntered down the deck as though it were a warm summer day. I looked down at Crystal's nude body sprawled out in the snow. The contrast between the white snow, her slightly blue body, and the tuft of pubic hair made an interesting contrast. I wished I'd had a camera.

"One hundred," Lauren yelled.

Crystal struggled to get upright in the deep snow. She swore like a seaman's parrot and put her hand up to me.

I reached out to pull her up, but instead she pulled me off balance and into the snow bank with her. I went face first into her crater, dingle and balls leading the plunge.

I rolled over to the sound of gales of laughter from Lauren and Crystal. I stood and pulled Crystal's body to mine; she felt colder.

Unbelievably, she knelt in the snow in front of me and took my shrunken dingle into her warm mouth. Instantly, I could feel the blood surge into the shaft as her reward.

Lauren was laughing so hard she had tears in her eyes. She yelled over, "Jim, you should see yourself. You're head and front and covered in snow. Come get back in here."

"But I'm getting a great blow job."

Crystal stopped, "I can't stand it any more. I have to get warm."

I helped Crystal onto the deck and followed. We both plunged into the hot tub, creating waves that sloshed some of the water outside. I knew it would freeze in a minute at these temps.

We laughed and had more wine.

I studied Lauren; something I always did in her presence. Lauren was a near clone of my late wife: the same facial features, hair color, physique, and even mannerisms. Seeing her brought back all sorts of memories of the ten years I'd spent with Karen before she'd contracted some strange autoimmune disease and died a month later.

Lauren had become a blessing every time I saw her because I had loved Karen deeply, and Lauren's familiar features reminded me of that love. Those memories took nothing from the love I felt for Lauren, Crystal, and the other women around me. Collectively, they had taught me that love is something that multiplies: the more you give away, the more that comes back to you.

Lauren floated into my arms and kissed me. "You were thinking of Karen weren't you?"

I nodded. Crystal smiled appreciatively at my honesty.

Lauren and I hugged, and she even cradled my head against her bosom in a comforting and motherly way. For many months after Karen's death I would have sobbed with tears, but the wound left by her untimely death at age thirty-two had scarred over, never to disappear but at least the pain had subsided.

After a minute, I pulled away slightly, "Thanks. You are always welcome to do that with me."

Lauren said in voice that touched my soul, "And you are always welcome to dream of my sister with me." She paused and even choked up a bit; "You know I miss her every day. I still can't believe she's gone even now."

I kissed Lauren, "And I do too, but I don't think of her every time I'm with you. You have your own place in my heart." Lauren looked pleased as we pulled apart from our kiss.

I pulled Lauren and Crystal into my arms, one on either side of me. The snowflakes had started to fly again giving an eerie appeal to the darkness broken only by the few spotlights Lauren had on outside her home: we were in the bubbling warm water, yet winter raged around us.

* * * * *

After our frolic in the snow, none of us wanted to get out of the hot tub. Consequently, many of our body parts got all wrinkled such as our fingertips, toes, and, after a careful examination by both women, my Willie.

Lauren and Crystal both solved the 'Willie Problem' with a dual blowjob. Crystal taught Lauren the techniques that Margo, our friend in London, had taught her. The result is that it took not quite three minutes for me to reach a '10' on my hardness scale, and that means ready for some serious action.

Lauren remained playful, and challenging with more sexual games. Which woman could deep throat my '10' the fastest? Which woman would climax the fastest due only to my tongue? If I used my fingers along with my tongue, did that change the response time? Could I make a woman cum just by attention to her breasts? Could I fuck both women at the same time to simultaneous orgasms? Who had the best description of what my cum tasted line? Whose pussy tasted the best? What additional flavorings from her kitchen could be used to enhance the taste of cum or pussy? Which movie from Lauren's collection of porn films turned us on the fastest from the start of the film? What personal sexual experience is the biggest turn-on for the others? Could a woman make another woman cum faster than a man?

We played on and on, around a nude dinner as we sat on a flokati rug in front of her fireplace, and then as we experimented on one another. We were unusually sexual and sharing, trying things in various combinations. The female-female couplings were as erotic, maybe more so, than any coupling with me.

After several hours of using every available orifice and human tentacle, we fell asleep in Lauren's big bed sexually sated and feeling loved by one another.

Monday morning Crystal and I had a private jet pick us up at the Burlington airport. We kissed Lauren goodbye, and were in Nashville by ten o'clock in the morning.

* * * * *

We met Terry, Dan, Billy, and the rest of the band at the studios we liked to use about eleven o'clock. Terry had a sheaf of sheet music that Jake Randall had cranked out over the past two months. We had a couple of goals, one of which was to find a song we could sing that would be a suitable theme song for our movieDownslope.

We worked through each song twice, but none of them seemed to be the ticket to greatness for me. Terry and the others agreed, so we pledged to keep looking for just the right song.

Serendipity is a sequence of events that unfold in a happy or beneficial way. Terry, Crystal, Ellen – who'd come to the rehearsal, and I headed back to Crystal's home for a dinner that Nadia had prepared for us with PJ and Claire's assistance.

The dinner was superb; however, during the dinner PJ mentioned that she had tried her hand at composing a couple of songs. We all knew she was an amateur in this part of her life, so almost totally discounted her work.

In the interest of being a good boyfriend and lover, I asked to hear her work. A couple of us left the dinner table and followed PJ to the piano. She started on her first work; a song she just called 'Composition 8.' She'd put a few lyrics to the music here and there, but there were gaps.

She started to play, and I immediately liked the melody. She sang part of lyrics as far as she'd gone: "No matter where you go I'll catch you. I'll find the place in you that no one knows. I'll be there when you turn; I'll hold you when life hurts. I'll always be there to catch you." The song was a little ragged the first time through.

I implored, "Again, PJ."

She started over. Crystal and Terry had heard the music in the living room since the studio door was open; they came and stood in the doorway. I gestured to them that this was the song we'd been looking for. PJ couldn't see my animations behind her.

This time I looked over PJ's shoulder and sang along with her looking at the words she'd written below the clef lines in pencil. Crystal came over and joined in. We went through the song a third and fourth and a fifth time. Each time, PJ made a little modification to the tune or changed a word or two.

PJ looked puzzled when I asked her to play it through a sixth time. I pulled her up from the piano bench and gave a huge hug. I said with eagerness, "PJ, you just wrote a hit song. Fill in the missing lyrics and smooth out the transitions. You've just written the title song for the movieDownslope."

PJ didn't believe us. Terry and Crystal gave exaggerated nods in agreement with what I'd said. Crystal and I were the stars in the movie, shadow producers – having bought into the film's production, so we had a strong voice in what would be chosen for the soundtrack. I had enough of an imagination, I could visualize the orchestral track of the song, and how the strains of what she'd put together could be used throughout the entire script, particular in transition scenes.