Crystal Clear Ch. 28

Story Info
Synopsis. Sex classes, incest, more sex in Nashville.
11.6k words
4.69
32.3k
10

Part 28 of the 32 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,980 Followers

This story is part of a continuation of myRoad Trip series (see the end of 'Road Trip -- California' for a list of the chapters of that series, in order to be read). You need not read that series to enjoy this series. Although real places and celebrity names are used for realism, this story is fiction. Please 'read, enjoy, vote, and comment.'

Synopsis of This Story Up to This Point: After a motorcycle road trip laced with grief, love, incest, and sex (read my Road Trip series), Jim, girlfriend country singer Crystal Lee and her sister Ellen, a love interest named Claire, and a nymphomaniac housekeeper Nadia lived together. Jim became a huge country music success, does his first movie (enjoying several orgies with Jill his leading lady), and becomes a hero several times to great media acclaim. The press discovered that Jim fathered a child in Ohio during his road trip; but with sexy Edie's help, Crystal and Jim manage the news so their reputations remain intact. Claire finally revealed her mysterious past, admitting to doing porn films and being an escort, at one point consorting with billionaire Joe Mansard and his daughter Beth; she left the 'adult' business and redirected her life. Crystal and Jim get Grammys. Jim got blackmailed; he hires private detective Margo to resolve the case, and in the process Margo and an innocent suspect Caroline became Mellon Girls. In Berlin, the CIA tasked Jim with a mission in Moscow; thus. He met a beautiful Russian woman, and after his success connected with a sexy CIA agent.

The entourage moved to Dublin, where Jim discovered a bomb in his concert stadium, and at great personal risk saved the day. His 'Mellon Girls' rewarded him appropriately. Back in Nashville, Jim and the gang listened to one of Nadia's sexy stories, and in Ohio Jim saw the birth of his second child. Later, Nadia brought a noteworthy sex toy into their midst. Jim's circle headed to LA to start a new movie. On a weekend concert tour, Jim met PJ -- a runner and songwriter the group welcomed. Urged by her circle, Claire reestablished contact with billionaire Joe Mansard and Beth; Jim joined the three of them for a long-weekend sex-filled vacation in the Galapagos Islands during which Claire received a marriage proposal. The group heads to the Lee's for Christmas, where Jim successfully seduces Crystal and Ellen's mother Kim, and Nadia scores with Don their Dad. Crystal and Jim skied and made love with Lauren, and play in her hot tub. PJ writes a hit. Crystal, Jim, and Claire head to Switzerland to film a movie where Jim does a dangerous but outstanding ski run. Friends Jed, Samantha, Lea, and Janice join up with them to tap Jim's skills in lovemaking for Jed's 'students.'

Crystal Clear Ch. 28

Sex classes, tutoring, and more sex in Nashville

I outdid myself the first night Jed, Janice, Lea, and Samantha were in Wengen, Switzerland.

Ellen and Crystal had seduced Jed, my old fraternity brother; he was excited by the idea of 'doing' sisters, particularly when one was as famous and popular as Crystal -- over and over again, Ellen told me Jed kept saying, "I can't believe I made love with a country singer-movie star AND her sister!" Claire had gone off with Terry and Mark for the night. That left me with Janice, Lea, and Samantha, the three young women in Jed's 'finishing school' that he'd brought over from Iowa to ski and see part of Europe.

I had a tall order to fill. Jed's three protégés wanted me to teach them to be consummate lovers, to be 'one of the best I'd ever been with,' as Janice had put it only a few hours earlier. With that as prelude, the four of us stood in a small circle in the girl's room at the inn.

I started in a blunt academic voice, but softened my approach and language with each minute that went by until I spoke in a sexy, throaty whisper; "Which sounds sexier, my asking you outright 'Do you want to fuck?' or my adopting a whisper, kissing your neck, and saying, 'I can't wait to make love to you -- to caress every inch of your body, to do things to you that you'll remember forever, and to give you wonderful and countless orgasms." The first part of my statement had been intentionally crude; and the second part more seductive. I had leaned in and nuzzled into Janice's neck as I finished my question. She purred and leaned into me.

As we parted, the three nodded in understanding. Sam said in a matter of fact tone, "How we talk, and how we ask for what we want makes a big difference in how we're perceived, and whether our needs are filled the way we want them to be."

I continued to talk in a low, sexy voice, "We could stand here and take our clothes off, but you do that in a doctor's office. What you want to do is remove the clothes of the person you will make love with. As you reveal new patches of skin, lean in and kiss it. Don't rush. Slow is excellent -- even think slow motion in how you move, how you kiss, and how you fondle body parts."

I demonstrated by slowly and seductively turning to Sam. I kissed her into a slow burn, and took my time running my tongue down her neck. She put her head back and purred. With meticulous care for every step I drew out, I helped her out of a bulky woolen sweater, and her blouse. I left her full brassiere on, but unhurriedly kissed around the entire outer edge above her breasts. I could hear her start to pant above me -- just the reaction I'd been hoping for. Lea and Janice looked on, and I think they got as hot and bothered watching as Sam did by my ministrations.

I whispered, "While you may want to rush, it's important that you 'always' take your time. Sex is never an emergency, although the rest of your head is screaming at you to jump your lover's bones as fast as you can. The longer you take, the more aroused you'll be when you couple, and it'll make everything seem that much hotter and more memorable and loving. Even for a guy, it heightens the entire experience from mundane 'getting my rocks off' to an experience he'll remember the rest of his life."

I moved to Lea, kissed her tenderly, used my tongue creatively around an ear, and inch-by-inch pushed her sweater up until I drew out pulling her sweater over her head. Janice came next. I went around the circle the four of us formed a couple of more times, helping various layers of clothing disappear from their bodies. All four of us were panting in anticipation only halfway along the undressings.

I explained further, "When you are undressing a man, gently nudge the clothing around his cock, almost as though by accident. Sure, you could just blatantly rub through his clothing, but be more subtle. Just a glancing touch to show you know it's there, and you want to come back to it later for more excitement." Lea reached down and brushed the back of her hand across my groin, already hard inside my jeans. I whispered, "Perfect."

Janice asked in a soft voice, not wanting to break the mood that we were developing, "Is this foreplay?"

I leaned in at a slow pace and kissed her, before using my forefinger to trace over her inviting lips and then kissing her again. This woman was one of the sexiest women in the world right at that moment; the other two were standing right beside us. I rubbed a thumb over one of her bare nipples in an unhurried manner and then spoke slowly; "Everything you do or say or wear is foreplay to someone. The way you sit in a class, or stand in a line, or take a drink, or how you say 'Thank you' to someone; it's all foreplay. Treat everyone as a potential lover; you won't be disappointed in the result. You three are so beautiful, that you can expect there'll always be some man or woman near you who is thinking about bedding you -- wondering what you'd be like as a lover; and you never know when you might like to return that flirt or act on that subtle offer. If you're aware you'll act accordingly, plus realize that those people are doing you a favor -- they're alerting you to your own sexuality and how great they think you look. So, believe that you are a sexual creature in everything you do. You are always on a sexual stage."

Sam whispered, "Wow. I never thought of it that way. I just knew some guys gawked at me."

Lea said, "Yeah, someone's always ogling my boobs, but now I'll take a second look at each of my admirers too. What if they come on too heavy, or misread our intentions?"

I offered, "A polite shake of your head with a smile; or 'No thank you, not right now' will leave the door open, leave you with a good reputation, and allow you to follow-up later if you change your mind."

Janice said, "I like the idea that life is foreplay to a sexual union. I can really live with that. I am so horny most of the time anyway, I guess it's calling it like it is." She turned back to me, "So, as we shed clothes, as we kiss each other, as you talk to us, this is all foreplay in your mind."

"Absolutely, every second is foreplay, even when we sat near each other at lunch, when we walked up the sled trail, when we stood and talked in the common area. Even when you're alone know that what you do is foreplay, because it influences how you think and act when you're not alone," I emphasized; I leaned in and sucked on the nipple I'd been lightly holding. I withdrew slightly and spoke, "There are levels of intensity, to be sure. We're getting into some serious stage three stuff right now, maybe even stage four." I started to push Janice's thong down over her hips as I talked. As I dipped my head, I could smell her feminine scent and it turned me on tremendously. She helped push the thong down with unbridled eagerness.

When I took the last of Janice's clothes from her body, I held her to me. I was nude from the waist up, so I relished feeling her steel nipples on my chest. I rubbed her body all over, ending by running my hands up her shapely legs from a kneeling position. I wanted her to know that I had touched her all over, that I had loved every square inch of her body. I started to smooth and kiss over the open areas of her legs and torso, from head to foot.

When I reached her 'V,' I allowed a finger to drag across her entire slit from back to front. Janice's lust dripped from her sexual gulley. I brought my tongue to her slit, and lapped upwards, catching some of her nectar. I felt I'd tasted some divine nectar. I could feel Janice stiffen and hold onto my head to keep from keeling over in her passion and bliss.

I moved to shorter Lea, removing the last of her clothing -- a delicate lace pair of undies, and made love to her breasts, part of her body that she'd demonstrated defined her in many ways. I set Lea on the edge of a table; in slow motion as I our eyes remained locked on each other, I pulled a chair in front of her, spread her legs, and meticulously started to taste and tongue her pussy. Janice moved to kiss Lea as Sam watched in anticipation. I could tell this was not the first time they'd interacted sexually. Lea swooned.

When I did turn to Sam, she'd removed the rest of her clothing. We kissed passionately, and then she removed the last of my clothing, pulling my briefs down my legs. When I stood naked before her, Sam knelt in front of me and took my nearly rigid shaft in one hand and slowly brought it to her mouth. By the high standards I'd developed thanks to my friend Margo, it started as an average blowjob.

"Sam. I want you to deep throat me. I also want you to use both hands, counter rotating them around my shaft after you add a significant amount of your own saliva as lubrication. It's all right to spit or dribble your saliva over me, but make an erotic production of it." She tried, and I could feel and hear her gag reflex. I whispered, "As I near the back of your throat, swallow and thrust me in simultaneously. You won't gag; you'll be swallowing. Don't make a big deal out of it in your head."

Sam tried again, this time getting me a good way into her throat before she had to jerk her head off my cock to breathe. I patted her head and smoothed her hair. Sam spit in each hand and started to do the counter rotations on my rod. As she brought her mouth to the mushroom cap, I instructed, "Don't just go 'in and out,' with me, also rotate your head in large, slow sweeping motions by twisting your neck and moving your head from side to side." Sam followed my instructions, and I liked it -- a lot. I reached a '10' on my hardness scale -- the maximum.

I instructed softly, "When I'm inside your mouth, use your tongue all over me, particularly the large flat area or glans on the lower side of my cock. Run your tongue along my cock as I mouth fuck you." She did exactly that, and the sensations became outstanding.

We talked about other motions she could make. Lea and Janice suggested some additions. Finally, Lea couldn't take it any longer. She nudged Sam out of the way, "My turn. I want to practice."

Sam's blowjob had improved materially as she added her new skills. Loaded with new information, Lea started off from a new plateau, and then she improvised. I was in heaven. A few minutes later, Janice replaced Lea with equally beneficial skills.

When I felt I should take a rest lest things get out of control, I declared a bit of a break. "Ladies, it's my turn now." As we shifted positions, I whispered to Janice so the others couldn't hear and then kissed her; "When I first go down on you, don't move at all. Be stoic and frozen in place."

She nodded.

In my best instructional voice, I said, "Let's try cunnilingus; Janice?"

I pushed Janice down on one of the queen-size beds. I arranged her so I could put her legs over my shoulders and have my head in just the right position. I described my thought process, and then I went down on Janice. "A woman wants a man or another woman to touch her clitoris, but that's not the only erogenous area down here. Touch her mons, her pubic hair, her thighs, her labia, and everything that's exposed. Kiss her everywhere too."

I demonstrated, and Janice didn't move a muscle. I continued, "After a lot of slow motion attention, you can zero on her clit but wander away frequently. Use your tongue to spell out some long sentence on her clit, but do it word by word and not all at once."

I demonstrated on Janice again, and she remained still. I asked her, "Could you tell what I was writing?"

She shook her head.

I said, "I wrote, 'You are the most beautiful person in the world. I can't bring you enough pleasure.' I meant every word of it too."

Janice smiled warmly at me. She tasted divine, and her aromas suggested the finest spices in the world. Lea and Sam watched beside us on the bed, occasionally touching themselves. Janice remained stiff as a board. After a minute, I said, "OK, if you were this woman's lover what would you be thinking right now?"

Sam tentatively said, "That I'm either doing this sex act wrong, or she doesn't like it 'at' all."

Lea said, "I agree. When Jed does me, I squirm all over the place."

I said tauntingly, "Show me. Sam, go down on Lea."

The two women looked surprised, but Lea lay back beside us on her elbows, and Sam moved in front of her. Sam's tongue shyly reached out to Lea's cunt, almost as though she was afraid of making contact. At first contact, Lea loudly moaned and her body jerked. I could see her abdominal muscles go into spasms. Sam then took long, slow broad tongued laps from low to the top of her slit. Lea squirmed around, practically throwing Sam onto the other bed. She suddenly grabbed Sam's head, held it tight against her quim, and after only a few additional licks and tongue action Lea exploded in an orgasm, her body twitching wildly against the tongue that brought her pleasure, and her moans so loud I was sure the rest of the hotel could hear her.

I pulled Sam back slightly, "How do you feel about what you did to Lea in those sixty seconds?"

"I feel proud and really good, as though I accomplished something outstanding, although Lea must have been on the edge before I got there. I brought her off. From the moment my tongue touched her, I knew I was reaching her by the way she moved and the way she sounded -- exactly the way she wanted."

I turned back to Janice, "So, what will you do differently when I go down on your again?"

Janice smiled, "I'll let my body respond naturally, without holding back. I'll be vocal about what I'm feeling and liking. I'll use my hands to guide you to just the right places. I'll push my pussy up into your face. Do it to me ... please. Show me. I'm close after all this foreplay. Please."

I again went down on Janice, and she was true to her word; after two minutes of my making love to her pussy she had a roaring orgasm.

I asked, "Did you fake some of that?"

Janice blushed, "Sort of. I amplified some of the motions or sounds. Could you tell?"

I lapped at her pussy again, causing her to jerk naturally, "I could sense that, and so will a skilled lover." I turned to include Sam and Lea, "Don't fake reactions, but don't hold back. Walk that fine line. As you begin to let yourself go, to give yourself permission to enjoy the sex, you'll react more and more genuinely to what someone is doing to you." They all nodded.

I added, "You were probably brought up to be 'nice' girls, and 'nice' girls weren't supposed to like sex, get horny, or be over responsive to a lover. Times have changed, but old messages and memes die hard."

I started to stand, and Sam said, "Hey, I didn't get a turn." I got a sly smile from her and her come-hither look proved irresistible. I grinned, and somewhat roughly pushed her back on the bed next to Lea. She bounced, and I flung her legs over my shoulders as I rapidly plunged my tongue into her cunt. I was rough, the way I sensed she wanted, and she responded in a way that told me I'd read her signals perfectly.

I also jammed three fingers into her slit, and with the other hand stroked right below her right breast before pinching her nipple. I found her G-spot about fifteen seconds later, Sam's back arched, and she emitted a long 'Oooooooooooh fuck.' She came as I jammed my fingers deep into her body. She savored the peak, and dropped back onto the bed like a wet dishrag. I think that might have been a personal speed record.

After a minute of her heavy panting while I gently lapped around the edges of her pussy and slowly stroked only one finger inside her, she popped her head up, "Where the hell did you learn to do that? No one has ever brought me off that fast. Hell, I can't even bring myself off that fast, and I've tried."

I just smiled at her. I explained to all three women, "I dove right in and used my fingers to find Sam's G-spot. Physiologically, that patch of interior skin is connected to her clitoris, only the internal nerve endings are more sensitive. Use your fingers creatively. If a woman is flexible enough, you could even fist her, turning your hand and fingers inside her to provide great pleasure." I paused and added, "Occasionally, some women like penetration of their anus -- some barely and some as deep as you can go. You can use both hands -- both sets of fingers. Do it all while using your mouth."

* * * * *

I continued, "Your nipples also have a direct connection to your clit, and so does that area right below each of your breasts. I think of it as the same nerve endings that rise to the pleasure center of your brain. But, the longer you have sex in a single session, the less sensitive your G-spot becomes, at least that's been my experience. Unfortunately, you can't do this all night long and keep getting the same results. Women can last longer if they wish, or via clitoral stimulation they usually can cum quickly. Sam hadn't had anything in there to speak of in this session, so she was ripe for a G-spot orgasm. I was a little rough too; I sensed that's what she wanted."

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,980 Followers