Crystal Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tyler... wake up, honey." Melissa called out as she knocked at his door. She listened, then heard him mumble for her to come in.

Melissa pushed open her son's bedroom door and saw him lying on the bed, covered by only a sheet. He was rubbing his eyes.

"I want to get an early start today," she told him "it's a two-hour drive to Crystal Lake and I don't want to get there too late."

"Okay." he grunted, looking up at her through bleary eyes. She was wearing jeans and a pink blouse. Even in simple clothes she looked pretty he thought as his cock twitched to life. He bent his leg.

Melissa was about to leave, but paused, taking a lingering look at her son. The sheet covering him was down around his waist. On the floor beside his bed were his pants and underwear. Her eyes ran down his bare torso to the outline of his legs under the sheet. Her clit began to throb as she imagined him lying there, naked. She smiled, then pulled the door shut.

By the time that Tyler got downstairs his mother had already loaded her suitcase in the trunk of her car. He threw his in beside it, then helped her bring the groceries out.

"I think that's everything." she announced, locking the door behind her.

"I hope so. It looks like you brought enough groceries." he observed.

"Well, if we don't eat it all we can bring it home with us."

Tyler got into the car, leaning against the passenger door as his mother left the yard.

It was a hot, sunny day and Tyler and his bother both hoped that the weather would remain the same throughout the rest of their vacation.

"It would suck if it rained and we had to stay inside." Tyler groaned.

"I brought Scrabble just in case." his mother informed him.

"Now Ireally hope it doesn't rain." he retorted, turning towards his mother, laughing.

Melissa glanced at her son, looking indignant. She gave his shoulder a shove, then laughed.

Melissa turned the radio on and pressed down on the gas pedal, wanting to make as much time as she could. Traffic was light, which helped.

When they drove into the parking lot to Crystal Lake Tyler sat up in his seat, his head twisting left and right as he surveyed the grounds. It seemed bigger to him than it did when they were last there, but he thought that might be his perception since he was younger then.

"The place looks different." he commented.

"Yeah," Melissa agreed "the lady on the phone told me that they did a lot of renovations and expanded. I guess this is what she meant."

Melissa parked the car in front of a log cabin style building with a sign hanging from the awning that read "Reception'. Tyler followed her inside, looking around and picking up several brochures while his mother spoke to a young man at the counter as she checked in.

"He said it's down this way -- cabin twenty-three." Melissa later said as they stood beside her car, peering down a narrow gravel road.

The road was about a half-mile long, lined with spruce and pine trees, and lead down to Crystal Lake. To their left was a line of small cabins, much like the building where they had checked in. Melissa noticed that the numbers on them began at eighteen.

"These must be the newer cabins." she surmised, looking at the wrought-iron numbers on the sides of the small buildings.

Eventually Melissa reached number twenty-three. It was the third last one in the series. She shut the car off then got out, appraising the cabin for a moment.

"It looks a lot nicer than the one we stayed in last time." she said, thinking aloud.

"Yeah," her son drawled "a lot more expensive too, I bet."

Melissa turned to her son. "Well, when your father said that he'd split the cost I decided to spend a little more."

Tyler laughed. "Thanks, mom."

"You're welcome. It's your graduation gift, but I get to enjoy it too."

"Good," Tyler said "you deserve it more than I do."

Tyler brought the luggage from the car while his mother unlocked the cabin. He followed her inside, looking around as he sat their suitcases down.

The entrance lead into a small kitchen area with a stove, fridge and microwave on the counter. To the right of that was a livingroom. It was decorated with knotty pine walls and hardwood floors. To the right was a television. In front of that was a sofa as well as two chairs and tables.

"Man, this place is nice." Tyler said, staring wide-eyed around the room.

To his left Tyler saw three open doors, leading to bedrooms and a bathroom. His mother had already gone in one, looking around.

"Which room do you want?" Melissa asked.

"It doesn't matter," he told her "they both look the same."

"I'll take this one then. It's closer to the bathroom." she chuckled. "Oh, look, a deck!" she blurted out, pointing over Tyler's shoulder.

Tyler turned around and saw sliding patio doors to the right of the television that lead out to a wooden deck overlooking the lake. On the deck were four chairs, a table and barbeque. At the edge of either side of the deck were wooden privacy fences separating the neighboring cabins.

"I think that's where I'll be spending all my time." Melissa announced, moving towards the sliding glass doors. She stepped outside.

"I'll bring the groceries in." Tyler told his mother.

When Tyler returned from the car he didn't see his mother inside, so assumed she must be out on the deck. He began emptying the grocery bags and putting their contents in the fridge and cupboards.

A few minutes later he heard one of the bedroom doors open and his mother walked out. She was barefoot and had changed into a short, peach-colored sundress. It had thin straps and left her upper chest and back bare. Tyler stared, speechless, as she approached. The dress clung to his mother, highlighting the curves of her hips and breasts. It was obvious she had no bra on, judging from the shape and bounce of her breasts as she walked.

"Like it?" she asked,

Tyler nodded, then cleared his throat. "Yeah... it looks good on you."

"Thanks. I got it the other day to wear while we were here."

As Tyler's eyes danced over his mother he noticed a bottle of red nail polish in her left hand.

"It's such a nice day -- maybe I'll just sit out." she said.

"That sounds like a good idea." he replied, following her towards the patio doors.

Melissa plopped down on the top step of the deck. Tyler sat down beside her, careful to not sit to close. He watched as she vigorously shook the bottle of red nail polish in her hand. Her breasts shook and bounced in response to the movement of her arm. Tyler swallowed hard, mesmerized.

Melissa brought her right foot up on the step. Tyler looked down at her thighs. They looked silky soft, as is she had shaved them that morning. Tyler wondered if she had shaved her bush as well.

With slow deliberate movements Melissa began to apply the red paint to the nail on her big toe. Now Tyler could see down the front of her dress to the tops of her breasts as she leaned over. He recalled how they had looked the night after they'd returned from the restaurant as she took off her shoes.

"Now that summer's here I'll be wearing sandals more often, so it's time to do my nails." she explained, tilting her head up briefly towards her son as she spoke.

Tyler gave a silent nod, his eyes moving up and down his mother's exposed legs. He could see the inside of her right thigh. He imagined running his hand up it, pushing it open wider.

Once Melissa had finished painting the nails on her right foot she extended her leg fully, wiggling her toes and appraising the job she had done.

"Not bad," she concluded "how's it look?"

"Red." Tyler told her with a laugh.

Melissa pouted. "Doesn't it look pretty?" she said, trying to pry a compliment from him.

"I guess," he grunted "I never notice women's feet."

"Just their boobs, huh?" Melissa raised her eyebrows as she shot him a smirk.

Before Tyler could reply his mother had swiveled around, facing him. She brought her left foot up beside him and extended her leg until her sole was pressed to his thigh. He could feel her body heat through his jeans.

"Don't move, or I'll end up painting my toes too." she cautioned.

"Don't want a red toe..." he remarked, not sure what else to say.

"How about a camel toe?" she retorted, her eyes darting up.

Tyler laughed and looked down to his mother's foot braced against his thigh. He followed it up her leg as his cock throbbed.

"Almost done." she announced as she drug the brush over her final toenail.

Once Melissa had finished applying the polish she screwed the cap back on the bottle and sat it down to her right. She lifted her foot, bending it to survey her work.

"Now all I have to do is wait for it to dry." she told her son.

"How long will that take?"

"A while," she said, then her eyes shifted from side to side "unless you help me out by blowing on them."

Before Tyler could speak his mother had carefully straightened her left leg so her toes were inches from his mouth. He gave her a questioning look. She nodded.

With a trembling hand Tyler held his mother's foot between his fingers. He leaned over, pursed his lips and began to blow on her toes. She giggled and wiggled them. Tyler stopped and looked at her. She was leaning back, her palms on the deck behind her, breasts thrust outwards. But what really caught his attention was that with her leg extended Tyler could now see up her dress to her panties. He stared at the outline of her moist lips, covered only by a thin strip of pink material. She reached her right hand out and slowly tucked her dress between her open thighs, giving him a wanton smile.

"It's a good thing I wore panties." she giggled.

"Don't you always?" he asked, tilting his eyes to meet hers.

"Yes, actually," she replied "it's only a bra that I dare go without sometimes."

"Like today..." he added pointedly.

Melissa let out a soft, sexy giggle. "It's such a nice day that I wanted to wear as little as I could get away with. Besides, with this dress I really can't wear one." She tugged at the thin strap over her right shoulder for emphasis.

"No one can see you here. You could wear even less." he reminded her with a devilish grin.

Melissa chuckled. "I think you need to find a girlfriend, Ty."

"I can't find one as pretty as you." he countered.

"Or as stacked?" his mother retorted, sounding brazen.

"That either." he added.

"You're so good for my ego." she gushed, then leaned over and kissed her son's cheek.

Tyler placed his hand on his mother's lower back and ran it up, caressing her. He felt her relax, yielding to his touch. She closed her eyes. His fingers slid up to her exposed shoulder blades and stroked her bare skin. Soon he saw the shape of her thick nipples pushing out from her dress.

"Cold, mom?" he teased.

"Want to know a secret?" she asked, her voice shy, sexy.

"What?" he asked as his fingertips ran over her bare shoulders.

"I don't know why, but my back has always been really sensitive," she revealed "every time you rub it... well, this is what happens." She gave a weak nod down towards her stiff nipples.

"I'll have to remember that."

"I know I shouldn't be telling you that -- you of all people, but..."

Melissa's voice faded out as she looked out over the lake, thinking.

"But what?" he prodded.

Melissa turned to face her son, looking serious. "I guess I don't know right from wrong when it comes to you sometimes."

"What's wrong depends on who you ask." he reasoned.

Melissa reflected for a moment, then shrugged. "That's true."

Tyler looked out at the sun shining on the lake. It was hot and he was getting thirsty. "I'm going to get some juice -- want some?" he asked.

"I was just thinking of getting a bite to eat."

Tyler stood up, reaching down towards his mother sitting on the deck. She gave him a tentative smile, recalling what had happened the night he had pulled her from the couch at their home after they went to the restaurant.

"You don't have shoes on, so it should be easier for you to stand up this time." he said, trying to ease the tension.

Reaching out for his mother's out-stretched hand Tyler held it and eased her to her feet. She stood up, stopping less than a foot from him, then looked down at their clasped hands between them. She grinned, then leaned closer until her right breast was pressed firmly against the back of his hand.

Tyler looked down as he felt his mother's firm breast against the back of his hand. Her thick nipple grazed the backs of his fingers. He spread them apart then pinched it between them. It was thick and very hard. Melissa let out a faint gasp.

"Careful -- they're even more sensitive than my back is." she warned him.

Tyler nodded, then gave his mother's hand a gentle tug, guiding her inside as he smiled to himself.

"What do you want to eat?" Tyler asked his mother as he looked through the fridge.

"Just a ham sandwich, with mayo." she replied as she leaned on the counter.

Tyler brought the items from the fridge and put them on the counter beside his mother, then took out a can of Pepsi for himself. He pulled the tab and took several big gulps, watching his mother prepare her sandwich then return the ham and mayonnaise to the fridge. His cock had been straining the front of his jeans for a long time now and he was sure she must have noticed the bulge it was creating. He wondered if she was going to comment. Instead all she did was look over at him as he leaned against the table. Then she sidled up next to him, her hip pressed to his. She took the can from his hands and drank some before handing it back.

"Thanks. she said.

Melissa finished her sandwich, then took another few mouthfuls from Tyler's can of Pepsi.

"Going back out?" she asked him.

"Sure."

Tyler followed his mother back out on to the deck, sitting down at the edge of it beside her. She turned away from him then leaned back until she was resting against his chest. She let out a soft moan as she wiggled, getting comfortable, then reached for his hands. She drew his arms around her waist, pulling them tight as she held his hands in hers.

"I have to keep reminding myself that no one knows us here." she remarked.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Can you imagine us sitting like this on the porch at home?"

Tyler let out a guffaw. "No way!"

"So, here we can." she explained.

"Maybe we should move here." he suggested.

Melissa giggled.

Tyler pulled his mother's hair aside, gathering it over her right shoulder. He leaned down and gently kissed her soft neck. She shuddered and let out a soft moan, squeezing his other hand hard.

"How did you know my neck was sensitive?" she asked.

"As sensitive as your back?" He leaned down and placed another kiss between her shoulder blades.

"More than my back." she said, her voice softer.

Tyler kissed her neck again, this time letting his breath wash over it, then he nibbled at her tender skin.

"mmmm..." she moaned.

"I guess you're right -- we couldn't do this on the porch at home."

"No..." she said, her voice deeper.

Next, Tyler ran his fingers up and down his mother's back. She shuddered and let out another soft moan. He pulled her tighter against his chest, resting his chin on her bare left shoulder. She wiggled closer. Now he felt his hard cock pressed against her ass. She wiggled her hips a bit when she felt it poking into her.

Tyler and his mother cuddled together on the deck until the sun began to set. They watched it disappear under the horizon as the sky began to turn sapphire. A cool breeze was blowing in off of the lake. A while later Melissa shuddered and pulled her son's arms tighter around her waist.

"It's getting chilly." she remarked.

"Want to go in?" Tyler asked his mother.

"Yeah." she said, slowly standing up.

Melissa went inside and stood beside the sofa, rubbing her bare arms while Tyler slid the patio doors closed.

"It really gets cold fast once the sun goes down." she lamented.

Tyler nodded. "How about a cup of tea?" he offered.

"You take such good care of me," she gushed "I'd love one."

Tyler went to the kitchen to make his mother a cup of tea. After finding a mug and some tea bags that she had brought he stood before the microwave while the water heated.

Melissa joined her son in the kitchen, leaning on the counter beside him while he stared into the microwave. Once it finished beeping she took the mug of steaming water from his hand and stirred some sugar in, then gingerly took a sip.

"Oww... hot."

"Is it okay?" he asked, hoping she liked it.

"It's great. It just needs to cool down. Let's go see what we can find on tv."

Tyler followed his mother into the small livingroom. She sat her mug of tea on an end table beside the couch then pointed the remote at the television. It flicked on and she began flipping through the channels until she stopped at a comedy that seemed interesting.

"How about this?" she asked.

"This looks good," he told her "but it doesn't matter. I'll watch anything."

Melissa chuckled as she took another sip of tea, then recoiled. She placed it back on the table.

"I'm going to go change while that cools off." she told her son.

Tyler soon found himself engrossed in the television show, but was distracted when he heard his mother's bedroom door open a few minutes later. When Melissa walked around the side of the couch and smiled down at her son his eyes widened and he felt his cock throbbing once again.

Melissa had changed into a pair of light red pajamas that fit her body snugly, emphasising her curves. They clung to her chest and hips, and were thin enough to allow Tyler to discern the outline of her breasts and hips beneath. Already her nipples were standing out towards him, teased by the soft cotton brushing over them. He ran his eyes down her.

"Like them?" she asked.

"Yeah... they look great on you." he replied, not bothering to look up to her face.

"I bought them last week to surprise you." she revealed.

"Me?" he asked, widening his eyes.

"I don't see anyone else here." she remarked with a silly laugh.

"Yeah, but..."

Melissa sat down on the couch beside her son. The couch was smaller than the one at their home, but she would still have sat close to him regardless. She reached out and held his hand, dragging her thumb over his knuckles as she collected her thoughts, her eyes flitting about.

"Honey, we both know that things between us have changed in the past few months." she began, barely able to look him in the eye.

Tyler swallowed hard and cleared his throat. "Ah... yeah... I guess."

"I never planned on it. I never even thought I'd have to deal with it," she continued "it just sort of happened. I fought it -- really, I did. But I think you feel the same, or at least I hope you do." Melissa raised her head and gave her son a tentative smile.

"I know I shouldn't, mom. It's just that sometimes I can't help but think how pretty you are," he blurted out "but from now on..."

Before Tyler could continue Melissa pressed her fingers to his lips, silencing him. She felt the whiskers on his chin and ran her fingers over them, recalling the feeling of his lips on her neck earlier.

"Ssshhh...," she whispered "that's not what I meant. I feel the same, honey. I know I shouldn't, but I do. I've been thinking that this vacation could be a turning point for us."

Tyler gave his mother a puzzled look.

"Remember how you said that what's wrong depends on who you ask?"

"Yeah." he grunted, thinking back.

"Tell me -- honestly -- do you think we have done anything that's wrong so far?" she asked.

Tyler snorted, scoffing at the idea. "No."

"Well, some might think so," she countered "but isn't it up to us to decide."

"Of course." he asserted.

"That's what I'm trying to tell you, honey."