Crystal Was,

Story Info
With pride, a slut, among others in the family.
6k words
4.38
37k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Crystal, I am 22 years old, and I have been married for 5 months. I have a rather as it has turned out, a naughty and unexpected story to tell. If anyone had told me or shown me a written story about me like this, I would have laughed in their faces and told them go and have a cold shower.

Let me tell you about me. I am not very tall, I stand at 5ft 3" I have shoulder length reddish brown hair and green eyes, and I am very tempting or so I'm told. I'm not bad looking, and have a good body, my defining assets are my boobs, they are 40c, are explosively sensitive. I am like your normal sex loving girl; I had sex for the first time in my biology class.

His name was Malcolm Devon, same age as me, 18, and had even less experience than I had. But he was the schools dishiest boy, all the girls chased him, including me, but I was the one that got him, and he got me too. To be honest I never thought much of the sex we had, looking back, I wonder how he managed to get it in before he came.

However, in the back of my mind I knew it could only be better in the future; I just needed someone to show me the way. That person turned out to be my then boyfriend's dad. I had gone round to his house as arranged only to find he had gone out. I was already feeling a bit down for some reason. When his divorced dad told me he wasn't there, I just burst into tears, the, 'nobody loves me kind' of tears.

He ushered me into their living room where he sat me on the sofa, he sat with me, put his arm around me to comfort me. He told me all sorts of lovely things, like.

"I don't understand him, here you are a stunningly beautiful girl, and he's cleared off some where." I smiled through my tears and thanked him.

Then he said, "If you were mine I'd never leave you alone for one minute." I snuggled in closer when he said that. His arm tightened around me. "You really are beautiful Crystal; every thing about you shouts class!" I raised my head up, smiled and thanked him again, and he kissed me.

I felt so grateful so needed, and I felt he really did care about me. I kissed him back before I broke away, saying it was wrong, that we shouldn't do this.

"Yes I know Crystal," he said, "but you are so irresistible, it's hard not to want to kiss you." So again we kissed, and there were no further protests from me. He got my boobs, then my nipples, and in moments I was under his spell, and a few minutes more I was under him with his cock deeply buried in my slightly hairy pussy.

My boyfriends' dad was the one that showed me the path to true lovemaking. It was wondrous; I didn't know what a climax was until he gave it to me. Stars burst all around me, my body floated, my toes curled, and I cried with the sheer thrill of my first ever proper orgasm. And, let me tell you, I had had dozens more because of him, he taught me about sex.

He also showed me that I could be a real slut in the bedroom, it came as a bit of a surprise to me, but he only had to say something and I was up for it, especially when his neighbour and friend was around for a drink, when opportunity presented itself they would have me all over, and soon in every hole. I loved being subjected to all sorts of rude an unimaginable things.

I started trying to find boyfriends who had dishy fathers, and then I started trying for older men, therefore cutting out the silly boy children. I was successful at times and my sex life improved, but I wanted to settle down and marry, so the older men had to go, sadly.

I met my future husband when I was twenty, my sister, who is a year younger than me married before I did, which I wasn't happy about. And the man she married, who is really nice, is black boy. It didn't suit all of our family but it was okay with me. I wondered what made her go black, was it just love, or maybe the stories were true about the sexual prowess and dick size.

I was engaged at the time of her wedding, my future hubby and I were sort of the main guests, both of our parents couldn't quite make the leap from white to black. His parents were fantastic, we all had a ball, and I have to say, I thought her new father in law was as dishy as hell! I found myself near him several times and each time I got tongue tied.

He seemed to realise this and in a quiet moment assured me that he understood? "And maybe," he said, "you have a thing for black yourself, just like you're sister," and with that he walked off Leaving me breathless and, I hate to say it, drooling. I saw him a few times after that, here and there, well, we were part of the same family. But each time we met, he always had this infuriating knowing look on his face, I hated it, but it also made my pussy drip at times.

My wedding came and went in much the same way my sisters had. Everyone had a good time, and later that night, I was still in my wedding dress, I found myself sitting next to him. After a few pleasantries, he told me, before leaving me screwed to the floor, and glued to my seat, and it was a good job I was sitting down.

"You look fabulous Crystal," he said, "your dress is beautiful, just like you." I thanked him, his words were perfect for me, I felt a surge of desire. Then he said.

"I would love to fuck your brains out with my big black cock, whilst you are still wearing your dress Crystal!" And he was gone. I had an immediate mini orgasm, I shuddered and squiggled on my chair, I couldn't get up, and my pussy was boiling over.

I looked across the room for my new husband, but my eyes fell upon my sister's father in law, he smiled and winked at me, the bastard knew what he had done, what he had achieved. Then he turned his back and left me stewing, what, could I say, what could I do? Nothing that's what, nothing at all!

I love my man, but I loved the slut in me for wanting to be used too, insulted, debased, and browbeaten by a powerful man such as my old boyfriend's dad. I had already decided, or knew, that the first one to find me, married or not, would turn out to be a happy man, and almost certainly a very surprised one at that!

And lo and behold one had found me, and I had just been married only hours earlier. And it was in the shape of my sisters' father in law. I suddenly knew that he knew me, the inner me! How though, I hadn't ogled him or leered at him, flirted in any way, not even flashed my eyes. Was I that obvious to a knowing man, a man who could see the slut in me, in a woman?

What he had just said about fucking my brains out with his big black cock, whilst still wearing my wedding gown, was astronomically arousing to me the more I ran his words around in my head. I headed off to the bathroom to relieve myself in more ways than one! I never made it!

Walking down the corridor, a black hand took my arm and I found myself in a cleaner's cupboard of the hotel. Turning me around, my sisters FIL kissed me, as soon as he stopped he hiked my wedding dress up to my waist, spun me around, bent me over the small desk in there, ripped my panties off and he fucked me. I had hardly drawn breath, one minute I was in the corridor, the next I'm bent over with the biggest cock I had ever had, and it was a black cock too, I was having it rammed all the way up my newly married pussy.

I squealed as quietly as I could, he hammered into me for only a minute or even less, I came 3 or 4 times or more. Then, that all knowing grunt a man does when he shoots his load, and I was full to my ears with hot steaming cum. He pulled out, grabbed some tissues, jammed them between my legs, pulled my dress down, opened and peeked out of the door, and I was all alone with my scrambled brain, and seething pussy.

I collected my senses and did the same thing as he did, I made my way to the ladies bathroom where I cleaned all the cum I could out of me, washed myself, tried to make myself look the way I had less than 10 minutes ago, and half staggered back to my loving husband.

God knows what would have happened, or been said, had he, or anyone else known that his bride had just had her hours old vows broken by a rampant black man. Who also happened to be my sisters FIL! I managed to settle down and also keep my eye on him, I smiled to myself, the slut I was, had had a rude but very happy and satisfying awakening.

My sister and her husband made their way to us, Jenny, kissing and hugging me half to death, told me how happy she was for me, and that she knew I would have a happy life in front of me.

"That I will Jenny that I will" I said, risking a peek at her father in law. He saw me and gave me that wink, the one that said, "Got you Crystal, got you!"

'Yes you have,' I said, in the wink back.

At ten o clock, the best man told everyone that we would be leaving in thirty minutes; our flight was due for our honeymoon. So we would be saying our goodbyes. Katie's father in law made a bee line for me and Colin; he asked if he could have the last waltz with me. Colin of course said yes. And off we went around the dance floor.

As we tripped the light fantastic, he said to me. "Crystal I hope you don't mind me using these words, but you are the best fuck I have had in years, even though it was a so quick. I will see you when you get back. I have a lot more black cock to give you baby, a lot more!" The slut in me surfaced immediately.

"Yes I know, I'll be waiting for your call Timothy," I answered softly; the slut wouldn't let me be brave.

"I'm going to fuck you like an express train, in your ass, and in your mouth, tell me you want it, my little married white slut!" I nearly fell down, my knees gave way. I had to hang on to him for dear life; he had nailed me right on!

"Are you a married black cock slut Crystal, I'm not wrong about you am I?"

"No," I gurgled, hardly able to breathe.

"Good, now go on your honeymoon and think of all the black cock, your married white slut pussy is going to get when you come back." He told me, "Make sure you call me when you do get back, your slut pussy needs my big black cock doesn't, hmmmm?"

"Yes," I gasped hardly able to stand now. Then he escorted me back to my new husband, the one who would be claiming his rights this night, totally unaware that another man, a black man, had already claimed me, and them.

He asked me if I was okay, "you look a little peaky baby," he said, and squeezed his new wife's ass. "Just a little taster for later Crystal, I can't wait to be alone with you honey, I love you babes."

"I love you too," I told him, knowing I was probably lying to him already. Twenty minutes later myself and my dripping pussy for another mans black cock, went on honeymoon.

We did have a good time, it was all inclusive, and everything was top whack. Including the room service guy, he got to service me when Colin went for an afternoon on the beach, while I stayed on the balcony. I rang for drinks and a snack.

The only snack I got was from him, as he emptied himself into me. I must confess, I did let the Latino guy who came to our room know I thought he was hot. And when I mentioned I was on my honeymoon, and that I was all alone for the afternoon, then I pouted for him dramatically. He got on full alert and went after the honeymoon bride. Oh, and yes he got her, boy did he get her.

I was asleep when Colin came back, and in the two weeks we were there I got serviced 4 more times! I returned home a well serviced and satisfied new bride. Colin was more than happy because he got everything he wanted and more. We stayed the first night back with his mom and dad, then we moved into a temporary apartment whilst we house hunted.

There was one that we already liked and decided to put down a deposit, it was ready to move into, we called the storage people and they moved all our furniture in for us on the Monday morning, by mid afternoon it was done and I was cleaning. The crew foreman tried his luck, but I stopped him.

"I haven't christened this house yet with my hubby, he comes first," I told him.

"Oh, er right, that'll be tonight then?" he asked.

"Yes why?" I responded.

"I'll be here at 9am, for my special bonus payment," and he left me smiling broadly, the bloody cheek of the man, I thought.

The following day, I had forgotten about the moving men's foreman, but he hadn't, I heard a knock on the door and when I opened it, there he was, grinning his head off.

"Here I am," he announced, and walked in, carrying me backwards to the kitchen table with him. Protest? What was the point, I had more or less told him I was available.

In minutes I was flat down on my back on my new kitchen table, feet up in the air, and chock full of big brawny cock, Ooooh what a lovely way to start the day, I thought, after my umpteenth cum. He left me lying there after many kisses and promises of a return match.

Believe it or not, I actually settled down into a blissful happy marriage, I was always up for some fun, but never went looking for it. I had always had admirers because of my reddish brown hair and green eyes; they were like magnets for virile men. Don't ask me why but they, and I am?

But I also had to put the brakes on, the moving men's foreman had made me realise that. I couldn't just have a man who I had given the eye to just turning up and laying me. The solution? I had a spy hole put in my door, now I didn't have to unlock or open it if I didn't want to. The foremen came back at least three times and three times more he wasn't allowed in.

I knew now I did love Colin, I know that sounds contradictory, but when we made love, we made love. When I had been laid by others it had been sexual gratification, that's all it was, pure lust, not love. I understood it now. And I felt better within myself, I knew the slut in me would be there forever, but I knew enough about me at last to keep some semblance of control.

I called Timothy to say I couldn't see him, at least not for a while anyway, I added that as an after thought, when a picture of his black cock trapped in my pussy popped into my head whilst I was speaking to him. I squeezed my thighs together, "Ooooh," I gushed to myself. Then he stopped me in my tracks.

"Crystal, you know you need my beautiful big black cock again, once you've had black, you don't go back Crystal, you know it don't you? It was carved by God for you to use, you know that already." I suppose my heavy breathing gave me away, I guess I didn't even have to answer.

"This is my address," he said, he gave it to me, I jotted it down. "I'll be here waiting for you tomorrow; 10 o'clock is good for me Crystal. Come and get what you know you need." I said, goodbye, and sat down. Now I hadn't expected that, but he had put me on a right spot.

By the time the following morning came I was ready in my head. I saw Colin off to work, I had to go, I knew it. Timothy had told me I was a slut hadn't he? He knew what I was didn't he? And he had told me his big black cock had been made for me, hadn't he? My pussy was twitching like something with an affliction.

I climbed in my car and told myself, "well Crystal, today is the day, no going back, once he's in you you've had it, once that black pussy wrecker gets you, you'll be his when ever he wants you!" I was actually talking myself into it, and by the time I set off I was wishing I was already there.

This liaison was different, I was deliberately visiting another man, it was a first, all my dallying had been on home turf as it were. It also excited me because I was giving in, giving myself to a man, a black man at that. The slut had taken over, God knows where it was going to lead, but I had to do it. I wanted to know this slut intimately, no pun intended!

I was dressed for the part, the shortest mini I had, heels, stockings, suspender belt, no bra, tiny top. My hair brushed to a shine, and as soft as the finest gossamer, my eyes made up to exploit their richest hue. My big boobs were spilling out. I got there and pulled myself together. "Soon," I told myself, "you will be in the control of another man, one that will own you body and soul. He will do to you whatever he wants to you, is that what you want Crystal?" I asked myself.

The answer was unequivocal. "Yes!" the voice in my head shouted. I knocked on his door, "Come in," he answered. I entered, closed the door behind me, no going back now, I was in.

"Lock the door Crystal," he told me from the chair he was sitting in. I did as I was told.

"Come here," he said, I approached him and stood there, not only was I terribly excited, but also terribly scared.

What came next I suppose was an exercise in authority, his authority. And my sluttish submission.

"You look beautiful, are ready for more of your black cock? You are still my little black cock slut Crystal aren't you, has anything changed?" All I could do was shake my head no, I couldn't speak.

"Good, I'm glad about that, you are going to love being my little black cock loving slut aren't you baby?" I nodded my head.

"Is my sluts married white pussy ready for a portion on super black cock Crystal?" he asked me. Again I could only nod my head. My juices were leaking from my panties and slipping down my inner thighs, I made a rush for him but he stopped me.

"On the floor Crystal, you have to learn who your black cock master is, you have to earn the right to his privileges." He ordered. I was on my knees before he finished speaking, undoing his zip, my racing desire now to get his thick black cock out and in me, was more than I could bear.

I ate it as fast as I could, the taste of black cock will stay for me in my mind and heart forever. The power of it and him had crushed me now. I undressed as I sucked, I took both of his nuts one at a time, I tried to swallow them, I lifted the sac and licked his ass, trying to get my tongue in too.

He took a hold of my hair like a pony tail, and worked me up and down his shaft. "What a good little black cock loving, white married slut you are aren't you Crystal?" he said. I nodded my head fervently, wanting only now to feel his cum jetting down my throat, his hot steaming thick spunk blasting a hole in the back of my head.

Then he did, I have never had a cock all the way down, but he jammed me down over him, he went past my tonsils and in. I couldn't breath, I tried to get off but he held me there until he finished. The surprising thing was I accepted him doing it, I swallowed all he gave me, the taste of black cum overpowered me, it was fabulous. I remember falling to the floor, where I recovered eventually.

I lay there gasping; he stepped past me, and said.

"Follow me my little slut." I struggled to my feet and did so. He went upstairs with me hurrying behind him. Oh joy of joys, I knew where we were going, his bedroom, I was going to get the most wondrous tool in the world where it belonged, deeply buried into his married white sluts pussy!

He got on the bed, turned and beckoned me to him. He kissed me and loved me, I have to say it surprised me until he said. "I have to reward you Crystal for being the best cock sucker I have had." I flushed bright res with pleasure, he loved me sucking his cock and making him cum. My throat was sore, but if he wanted it again, I would go for it.

I took a hold of his magnificent black prick and moved in close. I couldn't ait for him to regain his erection. Soon it was thickening and reawakening. It started to grow in my hands, I lifted myself up, intending to climb on. Again he stopped me.

"On your back Crystal, a slut has to be fucked for a few times before she is allowed to take any sort of lead." I accepted him totally.

He got over me and sank it in, I climaxed immediately, it was impossible not to. Soon he was humping me, long slow strokes, fast hard ones, doubling up, I never knew what he was going to do next, all I knew was, I couldn't stop the orgasms as they weaved their way around my unearthly mystical mind.

12