Crystal's Pussy Play

Story Info
She is saving her virginity for Mr. Right.
2k words
4.21
52.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

At nine o'clock, Crystal turned off the television. She had things to do that were much more urgent than looking at some dumb sitcom rerun, and she stood up and started toward her bedroom to prepare to take care of those things. Although she hated what she was about to do, and wished it wasn't necessary, her needs had become too strong to ignore.

At twenty-five years old, she sometimes thought of herself as the nation's oldest virgin. She didn't really believe that, but her hymen was the oldest in existence that she knew of for sure. Crystal actually took pride in this fact, remembering how her late mother had always impressed on her the need to be chaste, and not surrender her virginity until proudly doing so to her bridegroom on her wedding night.

"Remember, dear," her mother had often said. "If you give in to a boy, he will never marry you, and neither will any other nice boy. Nice boys just want girls who are good, and who have saved themselves for marriage." This had been repeated enough times that Crystal believed it as much as she believed in the sun rising in the east, or any other thing that was true and undeniable. Her mother had not been proven right so far, but she also had not been proven wrong.

Crystal couldn't actually be called ugly. Homely would have been a kinder and more accurate word. The short, frizzy brown hair that matched her eyes was probably her most unattractive feature, but her lumpy face and double chin were not far behind. Crystal's small breasts and big, flabby belly and ass were equally unappealing. Fortunately for her, she was not intelligent enough to be aware of her overall homeliness, and still had hopes and expectations of Prince Charming swooping by, figuratively speaking, to claim her as his bride. Until that glorious event, she would continue preserving her virginity and, when it happened, she and her mother would have been proven right.

When she was a girl, Crystal had several chances to lose that precious virginity, but she always won the wrestling matches in the back seats of cars or wherever else they took place. Eventually, the boys, and later the men, in her life gave up, considering it not worth their while anyhow. Crystal felt highly virtuous, that she had remained a "good girl", and believed her mother would have been proud of her. She was probably right in that belief.

However, she still had needs, although she despised herself for having them, and she had gone to her bedroom to satisfy them. Once there, the first thing she did was to remove every stitch of her clothing and replace it with the garments she had bought to wear at times like this. They had never been worn outside of her bedroom and nobody but Crystal had ever seen them, and she hoped nobody else, not even Mr. Right, ever would. The first thing she put on was the ruffled, crotchless panties. Like everything else in her ensemble, she had bought them by mail order from Frederic's of Hollywood. When her feelings of horniness were too much for her, such as then, she felt like a slut, and knew she would soon be acting like a slut. She had decided, before ordering the lingerie, she might as well look like a slut too.

Next came the matching garter belt, followed by the stockings, which she snapped onto the straps of the belt, and the spike-heeled shoes, which she had never even tried to stand up in. A negligee, tied in the front with silky ribbons completed the costume. Crystal thought of them as being red, but the catalog had described the whole set, including the spike heels, as scarlet. Once all the sleazy clothing was in place, and she looked at herself in the large mirror attached to her dresser, her feelings of unabashed sluttiness took over, the only time she ever allowed that to happen.

Crystal knew exactly how that mirror should be situated for the best effect and, after temporarily removing her shoes, she made the adjustment. Lying on her back, she frowned at her reflection, which frowned back. She disliked the visual aspects of what she was about to start doing, almost as much as she needed the physical aspects of masturbating. Her belief was that, if she watched herself being a slut, her disgust would be so great that she would need to act like one less often.

With nobody to kiss or to kiss her, she started by fondling her breasts through her negligee. She cupped one in either hand, and moved them around, the way she remembered boys trying to do until she slapped their hands away. It felt good, and she could feel her nipples becoming erect.

"You dirty slut," Crystal whispered to herself. "You like that, don't you, slut?" She didn't reply, because the answer was obvious.

With her nipples hard enough, she untied the negligee, letting it flap open so she could reach in and fondle her naked breasts. She held a small, flabby globe firmly in one hand and squeezed and rolled her nipple around with the fingers of the other. Crystal could feel herself slowly becoming more aroused, her breathing getting faster and her nipple growing more rigid. She transferred her attentions to the other one and treated it the same way. For a long time, Crystal's hands played with her breasts alternately, while her arousal increased. She could feel and smell the wetness in her pussy and decided it was time to move on.

"Your stinky cunt is ready, you slut," she told herself, while sliding her hands down under the waistband of her panties and between her legs to smear her fingertips with her lubricating juices.

Her outer lips were still close together, but her inner labia were pushing their way out, and Crystal softly massaged them with her wetted fingers, glad nobody was around to smell what she thought of as her foul odor, or to see her cunt, which she considered to be the ugliest part of her body. She could smell herself, of course, and see her red, swollen lips in the mirror, and they both fascinated and revolted her. One of the great worries in her life was how to keep Mr. Right, when he was about to deflower her on their wedding night, from seeing or smelling the place where he would put his hard thing. Until then, its odor and ugliness would be her secret.

To give herself a better view of what her fingers were doing, Crystal pulled the panties as far up around her waist as they would go, and spread her thighs farther apart. She thrust her hands back into the waistband and, through the opening where the crotch would have been, she could see her fingers massaging her swollen lips. Slowly, she worked them upward until she was at the ugliest part of all, the repellent little thing called the clitoris, or clit for short. Usually it stayed discreetly hidden under the junction of the two inner lips, but when Crystal was well on her way to bringing herself a bit of sexual relief, it pushed its way into view, as if to disgust anybody who might be watching. Fortunately, by the time her deflowering by Mr. Right reached that stage, their bedroom would be dark, and he would never have to look at her clit.

Besides its ugliness, it was also very sensitive, so much so that Crystal never fondled her clitoris directly. She always placed an index finger on either side and squeezed it gently between folds of her inner lips. The only time she had ever actually touched herself there, it had been quite painful, so she was always careful. Ugly though it was, she had to admit that her clit felt good when she was rubbing her fingers against it the way she had started to do.

"You like that, don't you slut?" she hissed at herself. She didn't answer, because she knew the truth, and felt shame and guilt. Crystal hoped and prayed that Mr. Right would never find out that she hadn't kept herself completely pure while waiting for him. She had once considered getting a vibrator or dildo, but had quickly decided against the idea.

"It might accidentally slip inside my bad place," she told herself. "And then, he would know I had been unfaithful to him."

As Crystal rubbed her clit between her fingers, it felt better and better, and her body began reacting in other ways. Her fat ass squirmed on the bed, thrusting her legs out toward the mirror. She could smell more juices dripping from her pussy, and her breathing was faster and more ragged than when she had started. These were the usual reactions of her, and probably other sluts, so Crystal didn't worry about it.

She looked in the mirror and, through the open crotch of her panties, Crystal was dismayed as she saw her swollen pussy lips, wet with the odiferous juices she was producing. "You bitch!" she whispered to herself. "You dirty little slut! What makes you think any man would ever want you, the slutty way you act and look and smell?"

Although Crystal was disgusted with what she was doing, and with herself for doing it, it felt much too good for her to quit. She would have hated to admit it, even to herself, but the feelings that coursed through her body from the movements of her fingers were extremely pleasurable ones. Faster and faster, she stroked them forward and back, with her clit between them while, in the same rhythm, Crystal fucked her pussy into the air. Her breathing was faster, and she was actually moaning, even whimpering, and she knew that, very soon, she would get the relief that she had come to her bedroom to seek.

Almost like a volcano erupting, she felt herself start to cum. Crystal's fingers continued their work, but she no longer watched them in the mirror. Her body thrashed on the bed, rocking from side to side, while her head rolled back and forth on the pillow, with her eyes closed and her mouth open in a grimace of ecstasy. Abruptly, she climaxed, her back arching and all her muscles clenching, followed by totally relaxing, her eyes closed and her hands falling away from her clit.

The relief that Crystal got from her orgasm was followed, as always, by a great wave of shame and self-loathing that washed over her body, as she lay on her back. She kept her eyes tightly closed, too ashamed to look at her face in the mirror, and too revolted by even the thought of what else she might see. In a fit of revulsion at the wicked thing she had just done, Crystal yanked her hands out of her panties and looked with disgust at the shiny juices that covered them. She was still weak, physically, almost as weak as she believed herself to be morally, but she desperately needed to get up and clean herself, and remove the symbols of harlotry she was wearing.

Finally, she recovered enough from her orgasm to do what was needed. Crystal got off the bed and, removing those symbols as she went, headed to the bathroom, where she took a long, hot shower, trying to cleanse her body, although she believed she would never be unable to cleanse her mind. Later, dressed in her usual long flannel nightgown, she gathered up the scarlet castoffs, intending to wash them and put them away so they would be ready the next time she felt an overwhelming need to be untrue to her future husband.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had more fun than Crystal did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers