Cuck Wanted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talked about my work for a little bit, then Chris talked about his. As we talked, we finished the wine bottle and we were all getting a little toasty. I got up, took the wine bucket, and went back to the kitchen to open another bottle.

As soon as my back was turned, Katie was reaching over and grabbing Chris's hand, then sliding it inside the front of her denim shorts so he could feel how wet she was. He started rubbing her pussy, leaned in close, and whispered in her ear, "Goddamn, such a naughty little slut."

"Mmmm," she moaned, a little too loudly.

"Shhhhh," Chris said urgently, but he kept rubbing, then kissed her neck. "You were being a little obvious before, don't you think?"

"Oh, whatever, he's a dumbass," Katie said.

He laughed, a little shocked, then slid the tips of two fingers into her pussy and kissed her. Then they heard the clinking ice bucket again. He quickly pulled his hand out of her shorts and they separated again.

This time it was even more implausible for me not to notice something going on, as they were both red in the face and breathing heavily, and Chris was terrible at not looking guilty. "Um...everything okay?" I asked, trying to act confused more than suspicious as I set the wine down.

"Yeah, sweetie, we're doing great," Katie said, a little suggestively, as she took the wine bottle and poured us all glasses. As I took my glass and sat down, she said, "Oh! You know what, honey? I forgot to give Chris a tour of the house!"

"Oh," I said innocently. "Yeah, you're right. You wanna show him around?" With a laugh, trying to provide an excuse not to go with them, I added, "I'll stay close to the wine."

Chris seemed a little stunned that this was proving to be so easy, but he certainly wasn't going to object. Katie stood up, smiled at him, and said, "Come with me."

"Uh, sure," Chris said with an awkward laugh, again looking very guilty.

"Back in a little while, honey," she said to me, giving my shoulder a little squeeze as she passed me.

"Okay, sweetie," I said.

She spoke loudly enough that I could hear her as she led Chris through the nearby kitchen and dining room. But as she spoke, she was placing Chris's hands on her breasts or butt, and he greedily felt her up. Then they came back into the living room, looking perfectly innocent, and walked to the stairs.

"Okay, I'm gonna show him the upstairs now, sweetie," Katie said to me. While Chris wasn't looking, she turned her face to me and raised her eyebrows, excited.

I smiled at her, then Chris looked over. I had my phone out and started looking at it, pretending to be barely paying attention. "Okay, honey."

As soon as they got upstairs, Katie pulled Chris into our bedroom, pushed him against a wall, and got on her knees in front of him. As she started unbuttoning his jeans, he looked down at her in amazement. "Jesus, you're seriously gonna suck my dick while your husband is downstairs?"

She quickly unzipped his jeans and pulled out his throbbing hard-on. "Oh, god, yes, I need to taste a real man's cock again."

As she wrapped her lips around his erection, he groaned and said, "Fuuuuck, you desperate little cheating slut." He put his hand on the back of her head and slid his shaft down her throat. "Goddamn, you missed this dick, didn't you?"

She pulled it out of her mouth and slapped it on her tongue a few times, looking up at him and smiling. "Oh my god, I missed it so much," she said. "Why did I ever stop letting you fuck me with this thing?"

As he slid it back down her throat, he said, "There ya go, baby, let's see if you can still take the whole thing." He pushed her head further until her nose was buried in his pubes and she was starting to gag. "Fuck yeah, you like choking on my cock while your husband twiddles his thumbs downstairs?" he said, then released her. She quickly pulled off of him, loudly coughing and sputtering.

I heard this downstairs, and knew what must be happening. Deciding to have a little fun with them, I called upstairs, acting concerned, "Honey? You okay?"

Upstairs, too quiet for me to hear, Chris said, "Oh shit."

Katie suppressed her laughter and called back down, "Yes, sweetie, I'm fine! Just swallowed wrong!" This made Chris suppress laughter as well. Katie quickly slid his cock back down her throat and started sucking again.

"Okay!" I called back upstairs. "Hey, don't forget to show him the painting in the bedroom!"

She greedily bobbed her head back and forth on his cock a couple more times, then popped it out of her mouth and called down, through laughter, "Don't worry, we're in the bedroom right now!"

Chris laughed, pushed her head back onto his dick, and groaned. "Fuuuuck, such a bad girl."

She sucked him a little longer, then pulled it out and looked up at him with big eyes. "I want you to fuck me so bad."

"Shit, you think we have time before he gets suspicious?" Chris asked.

She giggled, stood up, and gave him a kiss. "No, silly," she said. "But...what if you were to, I dunno, have a few too many drinks, so that you couldn't drive home? Lucas is very hospitable, I'm sure he'd be happy to let you stay the night."

Chris grinned. "Yeah? You think you'll be able to sneak away?"

She rolled her eyes. "He sleeps like a rock. We should get him drunk too, though, just in case."

He slid his hand back down the front of her shorts, fingering her. "You gonna ride my cock tonight?"

"Oh god," she said, moaning softly. "I can't wait."

He pulled his hand back out, slapped her ass, and said, "Get down there, slut."

They came downstairs as I was pouring myself another glass of wine. "You have a very beautiful home, Lucas," Chris said as he sat back down with Katie and picked up his wine glass. "And Katie here is a terrific guide." She giggled.

"Oh, good," I said. "Glad you're having a good time."

We kept drinking and chatting. After a bit, I went and got a third bottle of wine, while Chris and Katie made out and felt each other up. Halfway through the third bottle, it was clear we were all pretty drunk.

"We got a little carried away with the wine, huh?" I said, exaggerating how drunk I was a little bit, easing back comfortably into my chair.

"Um, yeah, man," Chris said, seeing his opportunity. "Actually, I'm not sure I'll be able to drive home like this."

"Oh, no! Well, that's okay, isn't it, honey?" Katie said. "He could sleep it off in the guest room, right?"

"Oh, sure, of course," I said. "Wouldn't want you to do anything dangerous." Chris had to laugh at this, which I pretended not to notice.

As the night went on, I spoke less and less, letting Katie and Chris get wrapped up in remembering their college days together, which frequently contained thinly veiled references to all the sex they had. I of course pretended not to pick up on this, and Chris started to feel comfortable with very obvious innuendo, amusing himself at how oblivious I was. I started to act increasingly drunk and sleepy, leaning back cozily into my chair and acting like I was nodding off. They noticed this, of course, and even started speaking more quietly in the hope of lulling me to sleep.

Eventually, I gave them their wish, and acted like I had completely drifted off, even snoring a little. I heard them giggle. "Lucas?" Katie said, then again a little louder, testing if I was really out. I kept my eyes closed and my breathing slow and deep.

Katie quickly climbed on top of Chris, straddling him. "Shit, Katie, he's sitting right there, what if he wakes up?" Chris said, even as he wrapped his hands around her ass and grinded against her.

"Oh god, I don't care," she said. "I just need you so bad." She pulled her tank top over her head, then looked down at Chris mischievously. "Besides, he's not gonna wake up. Watch." She balled her tank top up and tossed it right at me. It hit me in the chest and landed in my lap. I didn't react at all.

They stifled laughter, then Chris unhooked Katie's pink bra and pulled it off of her. "Let me try," he said, then flung the bra at me like a slingshot. It landed on my face, and they both burst out laughing, trying to stay as quiet as they could, but not being very successful. Still, I just lay there. "Jesus, what a loser," Chris said as he squeezed my wife's tits and started sucking on them.

"Mmmm," Katie moaned. She pulled Chris's shirt over his head, then slid down onto her knees between his legs and pulled his pants and underwear off. She sucked his dick for a few minutes, then stood up and wiggled out of her shorts and panties. They were now both completely naked.

I opened my eyes a slit and saw, through the bra on my face, my wife easing her way down onto Chris's dick as he sucked her tits.

"Ohhhhhh, god, yessss," Katie moaned softly as she slowly rode him. "This is what I need."

"That's it, babe," Chris said. "Ride my dick in front of your fucking passed out husband."

She rode him like that for a few minutes, then said, "I want you to take me upstairs and fuck me in his bed."

"Mmm, you got it, babe," Chris agreed. Katie got off of him and walked straight to the stairs. "Wait, what about all our clothes and stuff?" he asked.

"Leave them," Katie said. "He'll probably sleep like that all night."

Chris hesitated, then shrugged and followed her up the stairs. When they got to the bedroom, he pushed her onto her back on the bed and quickly slid inside her and started fucking her. "Fuck yeah, this is what you need, isn't it?" he said as he pounded her.

"Ohhhh, fuck yes, baby, fuck me hard like you used to," Katie moaned, her legs wrapped around him.

Chris clapped a hand over her mouth. "Shhhh, you little slut, you have to keep quiet," he said. This made her moan louder, but he dampened the sound with his hand.

After a while of this, he flipped her over and started fucking her from behind. She started moaning loudly again, so he pushed her face into the sheets to keep her quiet.

Downstairs, I was listening as best I could, but not yet jerking off. Katie and I had agreed that I could "catch" them in the act if I wanted to, and I decided now was a good time to try it. I crept upstairs slowly and stepped into the open doorway of the bedroom. "Honey?" I said, pretending to be shocked as I saw her on all fours as Chris fucked her from behind.

"Oh, shit," Chris said, quickly pulling out of my wife but otherwise not knowing what to do.

Katie just let out a frustrated sigh and rolled her eyes at me. "Ugh, sweetie, just go back downstairs, okay?" Then she turned behind her and looked at Chris. "Don't stop, baby, please, I need you to keep fucking me."

Chris looked down at her in amazement, unsure what to do, then glanced over at me. I just stood there and stared, slack-jawed, helpless. He kind of scoffed at me a little, then slid himself back inside her.

"I can't believe this!" I objected weakly.

"Hey, loser, pretty sure your wife just told you to get the fuck back downstairs," Chris said to me sternly as he began fucking her again. "Don't worry, I'll be done with her in a little while."

Katie laughed. I took in this amazingly hot sight for a moment longer, then, acting sad, pulled the bedroom door closed. I turned the hallway light off so they wouldn't be able to see my shadow in the crack under the door, then quietly kneeled down outside the door. That's when I took my hard-on out and started stroking, my ear pressed to the door as I listened to my wife getting fucked by her ex-boyfriend.

Inside the room, there was no longer any effort at being quiet. I heard Chris laugh and say, "Holy shit, I can't believe you just told him to fuck off like that."

Katie laughed too and said, "Oh, whatever, he'll get over it. Forget about him, just fuck me, baby."

And he did, for the next half hour, making my wife cum twice as I listened on the other side of the door. The second time, I came too, shooting my load into my underwear as I jerked off. Then I slinked off downstairs and waited for them to finish.

Meanwhile, Chris was ordering Katie to get on her knees and open her mouth. She did, submissively looking up at him with her tongue out. "Fuck yeah, I'm gonna cum all over that pretty face, you cheating slut," he groaned.

"Mmmm, yes, please give it to me, stud, make me yours," Katie begged.

Chris started shooting his load on her tongue and face, letting out a powerful groan. When he finished, he looked down at her triumphantly and said, "Listen, I'm gonna get outta here. I'll tell your husband to come up and give you a kiss on my way out."

She laughed as he walked out. When he came downstairs, naked and sweaty, he saw me sitting there on my phone. I looked up at him and pouted. He picked up his clothes, eyeing me and laughing to himself. "Sorry, man," he said to me with a shrug as I blushed and looked down at my feet. "What can I say, you aren't giving her what she needs." He pulled his shirt over his head and walked to the front door. Then, with a laugh, he said, "You should go up and give her a kiss good night," and left.

I went upstairs to find my wife's face painted with his cum. "He marked his territory again, honey," she said, and I leaned in and kissed her.

12