Cuckold

Story Info
A wife cheats on her husband.
5k words
3.85
42.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,194 Followers

"Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking"

(o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) ) (o )( o)

They entered the party arm in arm. And as usual he felt a thrill of pride that his wife was the hottest woman there. As usual!

Blonde, green-eyed and built like a brick shit-house, Tiffany was dressed to thrill and impress. As usual. She was showing off a scorching hot, top-heavy body and long showgirl legs to go with her stunning face, large eyes, high cheek bones and plush cock-sucker lips. She was gorgeous! She was dressed a little like the other women at the party: her dress was a little shorter. A little tighter. A little lower cut. She was not shy about showing off her enhanced 46-23-36 figure. He had paid for two upgrades for her original 32-C cup breasts. She now barely fit into her 36 Triple H cup bras! She worked hard to keep in shape. She enjoyed the admiration and envy that her looks earned.

Tiffany was much younger than he was. The age difference between them meant nothing to either one of them. They were happy together, he knew.

After about a half hour after arriving he noticed that Tiffany seemed distracted. She had allowed her neckline to gape open even more than usual. Tiffany was repeatedly pressing her forearms together in front of her. This caused great swells of her massive breasts to be squeezed out of her bodice. At the same time she seemed to be smiling warmly across the room.

Looking in that direction he quickly spotted the focus of her interest. While she was posing to accentuate her body she was gazing longingly at a young man standing near the bar.

He was looking back at her. And while the stranger was standing there with one hand in his pocket there was a large bulge visible reaching down his thigh toward his knee! If what he was seeing was true, the young man seemed to have an enormous penis!

Tiffany and the young man were flirting across the room! He didn't know if other people were noticing. But he was. And it was a little uncomfortable.

Tiffany took notice of his reaction and made a point to turn her back on the young man. This placed her a little close to the young man but facing the other way.

"Oh, dear," Tiffany said "My stockings aren't straight." She bent at the waist and tried to adjust her seams. This had the unintended result of giving her young admirer a chance to stare at her tight buttocks as she swiveled and moved. And he took advantage of the chance. He was getting quite an eyeful!

"Honey, I have to go the ladies room to take care of this. I'll be back in a moment. Will you get me another glass of wine?" She smiled into his face, turned and left without waiting for his answer.

Due to the crowd at the bar it took him longer than he thought it would to obtain a glass of wine. When he turned back to the main room he found Tiffany was talking to the young man! They were deep in discussion, paying no attention to the others in the room. As he watched he saw Tiffany arch her back while taking a deep breath. This brought the young man's attention to her chest, of course.

Giggling, Tiffany proceeded to join her hands together in front of her and press her biceps together. Massive cleavage tried to climb out of her neckline! To add to the tease she shimmied her shoulders, forcing her breasts to jiggle and bounce for his viewing pleaser. The young man was gawking! So were others in the room! Tiffany was showing off for everyone!

Tiffany giggled again and while he couldn't see exactly what she did it seemed that she reached forward to touch his groin.

No, he had to be mistaken, he decided.

As he approached the young man looked at him over Tiffany's shoulder. She turned and said, "Oh, thanks honey!. Honey, this is Rod Gigantic, a new friend of mine."

They said hello and shook hands. There was no attempt to crush each other. Just a civil intro.

"Why don't we leave this dull party and go to our place to relax and have some fun?" suggested Tiffany.

Tucking her arms into both men she walked them out to the valet stand to get their car. As they waited she kept her arm tucked into Rod's. He could feel her bosom as she pressed it against his arm and side.

When the car arrived the valet handed him the keys, Tiffany opened the back door for her new "friend" and then tumbled in after him!

So while he drove he could hear giggles and whispers from the back seat. But he couldn't see anything. And he trusted Tiffany.

When they got home Tiffany was adjusting her dress as she left the car. Inside, she made some drinks while the men got to know each other. Rod seemed an ambitious young man. His work in real estate gave him some humorous stories that he shared with his hosts.

As the night went on Tiffany was focusing more and more on their young guest. She was sitting between them on the sofa. Most of the time she was looking toward Rod. Her left hand was on her husband's thigh. Her right hand touched Rod's knee from time to time.

Tiffany was drinking lightly, he was drinking more than either of the other two together.

"Honey, I want to have some fun tonight!" Tiffany exclaimed.

She was stroking his groin as she spoke. He thought he knew what to expect but he didn't say anything as she lightly stroked him with one hand. Her other hand was busy doing much the same thing to Rod.

She turned to him smiling and giggling. Urging him to lift up, she pulled his pants to his knees. His erection pushed at his underwear, creating a small dent in the fabric. He was at full extension, his slender hard-on reaching almost five inches in length. Seeing this Tiffany cooed happily and used her thumb and forefinger to caress his dick thru his underwear. "Why don't you take off your pants so I can touch your cock directly?" she asked.

"Nice, I like this dick," she murmured to her husband. She turned to their guest.

"Move around here in front of me," she instructed him.

Rod stood up at her urging and stepped in front of her.

Tiffany eased his pants down to his knees, releasing his underwear clad member to bounce in front of her. The comparison was to her husband was staggering. The newly revealed underwear-covered tumescence was trying to fight its way free of his underwear. He was stretching the fabric. Rod's dick head, about the size of golf ball, was pressing the waist band several inches from his torso. The shaft was inches thick and as she watched it was pulsing and growing larger and larger in his underpants. She was gasping in excitement as she stared at the huge cloth-covered cock.

At the same time she was still running her thumb and forefinger up and down her husband's penis. She didn't need to use more to grasp him firmly.

Rod's cock, on the other hand, she found, was thicker than she could contain in one hand. Her fingers did not meet her thumb as she tried to hold it. She was squeezing that thick piece of fabric covered meat, watching as it continued to expand under her touch.

She turned back to her husband just long enough to suck quickly on his his stiffie. He twitched in excitement as she began to stoke him again. Her attention though, was on Rod's enormity. Her left hand kept up a steady tempo with her husband while her other hand caressed the much larger fuck stick that their guest sported.

Tiffany pressed her cheek against Rod's cock. She could feel the heat thru his shorts. "So. so big," she murmured. "So big and hard!" She gazed into Rod's eyes while she kept stroking him and pressing her cheek against his hard-on. She smiled up at Rod and ran her tongue around her lips before turning back to her husband to suck him quickly to the back of her mouth.

"Oh, that feels so good," he exclaimed. "I love you mouth, Tiffany!"

"I know, darling. You come so quickly when I suck you. It's why we don't fuck more! You cum so fast! One and done, I'm afraid." That last was directed to Rod. "It's frustrating!"

"I do my best," he protested.

"I know dear, I know!" she responded. "You try your hardest."

Tiffany's attention was already back on Rod's enormous protuberance."Oh, so big," she repeated. "So long and hard!"

Using both hands Tiffany pulled the waist band away and allowed his hard dick to jut into the room. It hung, proudly, at least a foot in front of him. Hard and shiny, it was the largest cock Tiffany had ever seen! Her touch was tentative at first. She barely grazed him with her finger tips.

"OH, so pretty! So large! Let me show you what Mama's got!"

Reaching behind her neck, Tiffany released her dress and let the top fall into her lap. Her massively over-sized breasts hung majestically in front of her. She drew each man's hand to her bosom.

"Squeeze me! I love to have my big titties played with!" she was watching to see Rod's reaction to his seeing her terrific titties. He seemed impressed. He was fingering and playing with her nipple and breast while her husband tended to her other boob.

"Forty-six inches," she bragged to Rod," I wear a 36-Triple H bra! When I wear one, that is!" She wasn't wearing one now. She liked going bra-less and her enhanced tits were firm enough that they didn't require a bra.

The sight and feel of Tiffany munificence had a predictable result for her husband. With a grunt of pleasure he took hold of himself and with a few quick strokes he spattered his offering onto her breast. A few quick spurts and he was done!

"Oh, already? So fast! So quick. I wish you could last longer," she complained. "He's such a quick-draw! You're going to last longer, aren't you, Rod!"

As her husband settled back onto the sofa Tiffany devoted her attention to her new friend. He had watched as her husband had dribbled his small output onto her giant tit. It was now slowly dripping onto her lap. She was ignoring it. Her attention was on Rod's massive member.

Stroking him with both hands she licked her lips while fisting him to total erectness. Even with both hands there were still inches of rock hard cock that stretched toward her.

"I just adore this giant dick," she confessed to him. She was ignoring her husband who was still slumped on the sofa next to her. He was done for the time being.

"That's good to know," Rod responded. He pressed himself tighter against her. She took the hint and tucked him into her massive cleavage.

For several moments she stroked him between her breasts. Feeling that he was as hard as she was going to get him she let him go and lay back on the couch.

"I want to see what that thing feels like," she told him. "Let me feel your cock in my pussy!"

"Sure thing," he replied and she opened her legs for him to position himself.

He pressed his dick head against her pussy lips. He made almost no progress as pressed himself against her twat.

"Oh, you are so big, so hard! SO BIG!" she gasped.

"Just hold on, you haven't felt anything yet." he told her.

He increased the pressure and began to slide from side to side, trying to gain purchase and make some progress in driving himself into her.

Tiffany was gasping and panting already. Rod had only managed to get half of his dick head into her pussy. Already she was feeling the pressure as her cunt lips were stretched wider than they had ever been. She could feel the pressure through out her groin as he tried to sink deeper and deeper.

With a gasp she felt his dick head bull its way thru her nether lips! He was in! But only just in.

"Come here, babe! Let me put this pillow under your ass. That way you will be able to see what's happening. I want you to be able to appreciate what you are about to experience!"

He rolled her hips up, moving above her. His feet were next to her hips. He was positioned so that he could drive straight down into her vagina. His gigantic cock shaft was all that connected the two lovers. His big dick head was completely socketed in her pussy. It filled her to the brim.

As Tiffany stared in amazement she could see more than a foot of rock hard dick was poised to be thrust into her.

"Look at all that dick, babe! Look at how much more there is for you to take! Almost fifteen inches of steel hard dick and you've only got the head, only two inches into you so far! How does that feel?"

"Oh, MY GOD! So much! So big and hard and long and..." Her voice faded away as she kept staring at the point where his dick was ready to drive deeper into her than she had ever thought possible.

Rod turned his head to look at Tiffany's husband.

"I'm afraid I may ruin your wife for other men," he stated proudly. "See how she's looking at me? At what is going to happen to her soon? See how excited she has become? It looks like she could cum at any moment!"

"Well, let's get started, shall we?" he lifted himself up until only the tip of his cock head was in her. Smiling into her eyes he pressed himself down on her. He didn't let up until his entire cock head was in her.

"Let me know when I get as deep as your husband gets," he instructed Tiffany.

She was panting as he worked. Lifting and dropping he managed to get the first several inches into her before she screamed in ecstasy!

"So GOOD! I've never cum so fast, so hard! Fuck that feels good and there is so much more for me to take! I love it, I need it! Give me all of it you horse hung fucker! I want it all!" she was panting in excitement.

"Oh, fuck! Your dick is as far into me as he has ever managed! And so much thicker! So wide. So hard! So GOOD!"

"Watch! See how I'm sinking deeper and deeper into you? How does it feel?" he asked.

"Oh, FUCK it's big! So fucking big! I've never felt anything like it! Your big cock is stretching my poor pussy lips so much!"

"Well, there is a lot yet for you to take! For me to pound into your pussy until you cum!"

"I'm going to cum again," she announced. "I'm cumming so hard on your horse cock! Give me all of it! I want it all! Every inch of your huge, hard cock!" She was still watching as he rose and fell over her. He was hitting spots that had never been touched before. Deeper than any of her lovers had been able to approach.

It took them almost fifteen minutes to get his entire shaft into her stretched out cunt. She was an eager participant. She was pulling on his hips and trying to get more and more into her cunt.

Tiffany had at least three more orgasms As Rod paused with his dick fully encased in her throbbing pussy she was panting and gasping, trying to draw a deep breath. It felt to her as if his dick was pressing against the bottom of her lungs!

He waited until she had started to adjust before he pulled slowly back. Then he rammed himself back into her as fast and as hard as he could! She shrieked in orgasm as he bounced off the bottom of her vagina.

Rod maintained a punishing pace, fucking her harder than she had ever been fucked! Fast and hard he kept going until she had had at least two more orgasms.

He finally let her go, allowing her to stretch out on the sofa. His still rampant cock pulsed above her as she slowly regained her breath. She had been screaming and crying for at least forty-five minutes!

As she started to recover she focused on his dick that was hovering over her.

"Clean it up," Rod instructed her. "Lick it and suck it clean so we can go again! I'm not done with you! Not even close!"

"But it's dirty!" she objected without taking her eyes off it. "I'm a good girl, I don't do things like that!"

"It's not dirty! It just glazed in your pussy juice! C'mon, lick it clean!" he pressed his dick has against her lips.

She shook her head, trying to avoid contact with his enormous dick head. This just caused his dick to be rubbed against her lips and lower face. He chuckled, watching her try to avoid his cock.

"Suck it clean, bitch, or we're done here," he told her with a knowing smirk. He knew that she would give in.

She glanced guiltily at her husband who was still watching from the other end of the couch. She had never done more than run her mouth up and down his dick a couple of times before she had gotten him to spatter his pitiful offering over her tits. She had never really given him a blow job. Never cleaned up his dick after they had fucked.

Hesitantly she allowed her mouth to open a bit. Her tongue slipped out to caress his cock as it passed over her mouth. She tasted what she had collected.

Her mouth opened again. Wider this time. She pursed her lips and kissed the head of his cock, her tongue swept out again, gathering more of the juices that covered his dick to the root.

"Umm," she moaned as she repeated the movement. She was using her finger tips to hold him in place while she worked.

Her mouth opened once more and she took his dick head between her lips. Sucking and slurping she worked to pick up more of their combined liquids. She was making happy sounds, humming and cooing her pleasure as she worked.

She bobbed her head. Once, twice and then a third time. Each time she went a little farther. She was taking a few inched into her and his dick head was touching the back of her mouth each time.

"Oh, I like it!" she admitted. "I didn't know that it would taste this good! SO rich, salty and good!" She pulled away so she could run her mouth up and down his shaft from top to bottom. When the was at the bottom she reached out with her tongue to lick his ball sack.

Using both hands she grabbed his butt and pulled him over her so she could attend to his gonads. She licked them clean and then went on to suck up everything that she could reach.

Smiling up at him she continued to stroke him with one hand while the other toyed with his nipples.

"Now, Rod, I want more! You're hard as a steel beam! Let me feel you in me again!" She scootched up from under him so that his dick was over her groin. Her legs were stretched out to either side.

"Let's change it up," he said. "there are so many more ways that we can enjoy each other. Have you ever been taken from behind? I can drive deeper into you from the back, you know. Can you imagine what this is going to feel like, Tiffany? Can you?"


"From behind?" Tiffany didn't want to admit it but her past experience had been fairly limited. She looked like a sexy bombshell with a body that could give a cadaver a hard on. But the truth was that her sex life had been limited. Until tonight.

"Here, roll over, get up on your knees and elbows. Yes, like that!"

As she moved into position as instructed he swatted her butt causing her to flinch and emit a sharp "Yip"

"Hahaha! Come on, Bitch! You got a real sexy butt! Stick that butt up in the air! Show me how much you want it! How much you want to feel me fill you up with this big hard cock!"

Tiffany dropped down, reached back with both hands and pulled her ass cheeks apart!

"Here, you big-dicked stud! Right here! Fuck me hard and deep from behind!" She was looking over her shoulder as she posed for her lover.

Rod took hold of himself and slipped his dick into her pussy.

With a groan of excitement she let herself go and used her arms to lift her self off the sofa cushions. Her nipples scraped across the cushions as her Triple-H tits shook from his initial pounding.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh" she grunted in unison with his thrusts. He was starting to go faster and harder behind her. It seemed to take only seconds until she was gasping thru an intense orgasm. He never slowed down. He kept up his intense efforts, driving her higher and higher.

Her next orgasm was so intense that she lost track of what was happening. It took her a minute or two to get back into the rhythm that he had never altered.

She looked back over her shoulder to look at her lover as he kept on thrusting and pounding her ass.

"It's so good," she groaned. "I love it! So hard and so deep! It's driving me crazy! What a fuck!"

"Alright, now you do it!" he told her as he slowed to a stop. "Push yourself back at me, Move your hips and fuck yourself on my hard dick!" He knelt behind her, arms crossed over his chest waiting for her to take his dick.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,194 Followers
12