Cuckhold Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********* Jordan's office. ***********

Jordan sat in front of his computer thinking about Sylvia on some island taking photographs. The argument between them a few days ago centered around sex again. Didn't she understand he had clients who needed their computers fixed that required tight deadlines? He thought about how she was already packed, ready to leave the next morning when she came sauntering into his office wanting him to stop what he was doing and join her in the bedroom. Looking up from the screen, he saw that little sexual pout but he promised the client he would have his computer the following morning. The repair programs Jordan was running required him to be at the computer until the program was complete.

After he explained his problem, she turned and walked out without a word and he knew she was not happy. But Jordan needed to complete the task at hand and then they could have a little fun in bed. Time seemed to slip by as it always did when he was deep into some project on the computer. Finishing cleaning up the client's computer, he looked at the clock on the wall, seeing it was midnight. Two hours had passed since Sylvia had come into his office but to him it was like a half-hour. Hoping she would still be awake, Jordan slid into bed only to have his wife, turn away from him when he touched her shoulder. He silently scolded himself for missing the opportunity again. It seemed their sex life was at a standstill. Falling asleep, he vowed to make it up to her in the morning but when he awoke her side of the bed was empty.

Quickly dressing and running downstairs, he found her dressed and ready to leave. "I'm sorry about last night honey. It took longer to fix John's computer than I thought."

"That's ok," she said in a low voice. "I was tired anyway," she lied.

"I promise babe I'll make it up to you when you get back home."

"I have to leave Jordan. I have a plane to catch and you know the traffic at O'Hare."

"I'm sorry," he said hearing the slight agitation in her voice but again hoping it would somehow make up for last night.

"I said it was ok. You don't have to keep bringing it up. I really do need to go." Sylvia picked up her travel coffee mug and started walking to the door, still upset about last night's nonperformance.

Jordan ran to the door and grabbed Sylvia, pulling her into his arms. "I promise I'll make it up to you."

Sylvia looked into his eyes as they traded a symbolic kisses. "I have to go Jordan." With that she turned and walked out the door to her red BMW. Jordan watched her car as she drove down the tree lined upscale subdivision street and then disappear around the corner. After she left, he had his breakfast and then remembered the workload he had waiting for him in his office.

For two days he kept working but the image of Sylvia was never far from his thoughts. Leaning back in his comfortable ergonomic chair, the thought of surprising her popped into his head. Jordan thought of his workload and then remembered the morning his wife left for her assignment. 'Sure why not. I have some frequent flyer miles and it would be good for us to spend some time together on an island.' The more he thought about it, the more it took shape and he reasoned he could take his computer with him and work when he had some down time. Picking up his cell phone, he began making reservations. He thought about calling her but decided against it, wanting to see the surprised expression on her face when she saw him.

On the different flights to the island, Jordan reflected on his years with Sylvia. They were filled with work and some fun. The hard work afforded them a swanky house in one of Chicago's best neighborhoods. He loved her so much and wanted her to have everything. Thinking about how far they had come in such a short period of time made him happy with the way their marriage was developing. Children were talked about but they both agreed they wanted to be free of those responsibilities for the time being. But there was one nagging thought that kept creeping into his mind. She was wanting to experiment more in their sex life but he didn't know how to go about it. It was a taboo subject that was drilled into his head at an early age and finding a way to express himself to his wife was hard. To him they had a good sex life and besides, he argued with himself, hadn't he given her everything she asked for at Christmas and birthdays. He was the ever obedient husband going out of his way to give her what her heart desired.

The plane touched down later than expected due to flight delays in Chicago and Miami but that did not dampen Jordan's spirits. The sun was low in the sky as he boarded the bus. On the bus trip from the airport to the hotel, Jordan grew more excited thinking of seeing her surprised look when he showed up. At the hotel lobby desk, he was told she wasn't staying there but in a bungalow down the beach. Jordan smiled warmly at the woman behind the counter as she gave him directions to the "Blue Lagoon" bungalow. Stopping by the gift shop near the front entrance, he bought a bouquet of a dozen red roses.

Walking down the beach among the throng of people enjoying the last rays of the sun, he got more excited the closer he got to her bungalow. Turning away from the beach, he saw a wooden plank walkway leading to the front door. He had a big smile on his face as he neared the front door, seeing the weathered sign beside the door. He wondered what she was going to say and just as he was about to knock, he heard groaning sounds coming from inside. At first he thought it was the wind whistling through the palm trees but the sounds were more distinct, more sensual. For a moment he thought he might be at the wrong bungalow but he checked the sign near the door again, satisfied that it was the name the woman at the counter told him. Jordan didn't quite know what to do and decided to walk around the side of the wooden structure. He could hear the sounds from within getting louder as he approached an open window on the backside of the bungalow. The bungalow shielded the suns rays and it was a little darker as he hesitated for a moment, not sure it was a good idea to take a peek inside the open window.

Creeping closer to the open window, he thought about being a peeping tom and wondered if he would be seen. 'What if they see me and they start yelling,' he thought as the sounds became more pronounced. Throwing caution to the wind, he leaned forward and peeked into the room. The room was bathed in semi-darkness and on the bed was a woman with her back to him, he saw a woman kneeling between a man's open thighs. Jordan watched the woman's head bouncing up and down while her hand was visible between her thighs pleasuring herself. The sound of loud slurping and moans coming from the two people made him smile and think about his wife. As the man grabbed the woman's her long hair, Jordan thought the guy was lucky to be getting a well lubricated blow job but he also felt a stirring in his groin. When the woman lifted up, gasping for breath after taking the man's cock deep into her mouth, Jordan backed away from the window, not wanting to get caught spying on the couple. Looking around to see if anyone else was in the area, he started walking away, certain he had the wrong bungalow. But the sensual sounds of their lovemaking grew louder and he couldn't resist one last look before he went back to the hotel to talk to the woman behind the counter.

Sneaking a look back into the room, he saw the woman had moved and was no longer sucking the man's cock. She was sitting on the man's hips, her back to him, and her head buried in the man's shoulder. They were like two shadows making love before him as Jordan stood outside the bungalow watching the man's cock slide in and out of the woman's pussy. He stood frozen for a moment, watching the woman's body sliding up and down the man's cock, thinking the woman looked a lot like his wife but in the dim light he wasn't sure. She seemed to have the same hair color and body type but what would she be doing with another man? While Jordan couldn't see the woman's face he could see the man's, racked with pleasure, his eyes closed, moaning as the woman pumped up and down on his lap, meeting each thrust of his hips with a loud groan. The growth in his shorts was growing thicker and instinctively his hand reached down to rub it, feeling it get harder.

Sylvia's body was covered with sweat as she rode Roger's cock. She felt the walls of her pussy being stretched open like never before. His cock was thicker and longer than her husband and his girth caused tiny tremors in her body. She let her body rest on his, grinding her pussy on his cock, feeling new sensations ripple through her with each thrust of his hips. She rose up, looking down in the dim light at his lust-filled face while her hands found his muscular chest for support. Her hips ground hard on his cock and then her fingernails raked across his chest leaving red marks where they had been. Overcome with desire, her hips rose up until he was almost dislodged and then they fell downward, moaning each time his cock speared into her. The intensity of the sensations were new and she found it hard to comprehend that something so wrong could feel so good. She leaned down again, her breasts smashing against his chest, hiding her face in his shoulder, riding each sensual wave as it torched every nerve in her body. She knew she was close to climaxing as her hips picked up speed, grinding against the intruding cock. Moving her faster, her breathing became erratic as she called out in a loud voice. "Ohhhhh god ... ohhhhhh fuck ... your cock is so fucking big ... ohhhhh I love your cock."

Jordan stood anchored outside the window watching them rutting, rubbing his cock harder and then he recognized that voice. IT WAS HIS WIFE! He was stunned as he stood by the open window watching his wife's rear end pumping up and down furiously on the man's shaft. The lighting was poor by now but Jordan watched the man pull her down on top of him, kissing her while his hips drove upward, his cock slamming into her pussy. He tried to look away but couldn't, mesmerized as the man's cock disappeared deep inside his wife's pussy. His hand was rubbing his now fully erect cock through the shorts as he watched the man's cock plunge deep into her again and again.

The growing urgency of Sylvia's lust filled the room as Roger continued to pile-drive into her while she lathered his face with wet kisses. "Ahhhh fuck me good Roger ... god you're so fucking good ... fuck me hard baby ... ohhhhh fucking god I'm going to cum."

As the words spilled from her mouth, her orgasm looming, Roger kept encouraging her to cum on his cock. "Come on baby ... ohhhh that's it slut ... ride that fuck stick ... cum for me baby."

Sylvia's hips undulated and then she felt the oncoming storm deep inside her, rumbling, threatening to unleash its fury and then there was no holding back. Her body bucked and jerked on his cock as she sat up, her fingernails digging into his skin, her head thrown back as she howled. "Ummmm ... fuckkkkkkk ... ohhhhhh ... fuckkkkkk ... yesssss," as her body shuddered. Her pussy was convulsing around the thick cock and she could feel her hot nectar coating Roger's cock while her body rocked out of control.

Jordan stumbled back from the window, stunned by the sight of his wife fucking another man. He staggered toward the front of the bungalow, filled with confusion, dropping the dozen red roses carelessly to the ground. Jordan couldn't bring himself to believe his wife was cheating on him. Didn't he give her everything she wanted? Confusion began to give way to anger as the sounds of their sexual exploits reached his ears. 'What the fuck is she doing?' he said out loud, turning to the entrance. Breathing harder with anger, he tested the door, finding it unlocked. Entering, he walked directly toward the bedroom ready to give his wife a piece of his mind. Arriving at the bedroom doorway, he saw the two figures scrambling on the bed and then his mouth opened in amazement at the scene before him. His wife was on all fours, her head facing away from him and the man poised to start fucking her doggy-style.

Roger was kneeling behind her, his cock, hard and shinny, coated with her juices while his hand held it, pointing it directly at her backside. "You want to get fucked hard ... well you are about to get the fucking of your life." Grabbing her hips, he pulled her hips back at the same time he shoved his cock deep into her. The man laughed and Jordan stopped in his tracks as his wife let a howl he had never heard before. "Ohhhhhh fucking god ... yesssss ... uggggg god fuck me."

Jordan stood rooted to the spot in the door frame unable to utter a word while the man rammed his cock into his wife. Roger grabbed her hair, pulling her head back, slapping her ass a few times while their hips made slapping sounds when they met. He laughed at her outburst and then looked to see someone standing in the doorway, watching them. Roger never missed a beat, continuing to ravage her pussy with his cock, calling out to Sylvia. "I hope you like being watched."

Sylvia was having the time of her life, fucking a stranger who wasn't afraid of sex. Not like with Jordan, who when he would cum whether she had an orgasm or not, considered their sex session over. But Roger was still hard and seemingly ready to get her off again as he plowed his cock into her from behind. She loved the way his cock filled her, stretching her pussy open and while her husband had a nice cock, Roger's was thicker and longer. Her previous orgasm was ebbing but her body was already responding to Roger's assault from behind. She let out a small yelp of pain when he pulled her hair, forcing her to look at the person in the doorway. At first she didn't recognize her husband in the growing darkness. She took in his flowered shirt, shorts, and sandals but she was still dazed and euphoric from Roger's attentions. All the times their sexual trysts ended with her still unsatisfied came roaring into her mind as she stared at her husband. Sylvia didn't utter a word, breathing hard and staring at her husband as Roger's cock pumped in and out of her.

Jordan was pissed as he searched the wall for the light switch. Finally finding it, he flipped the overhead light on, illuminating his wife and her lover going at it on the bed. He stepped into the room shouting, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS GUY?"

Roger stopped pumping his cock into Sylvia's wet pussy, wondering where this was going. He didn't know this man who seemed to know Sylvia. His hands gripped her hips, holding his cock deep inside her. Was this guy going to rush into the room and attack them? The hairs on Roger's neck rose and his muscles tightened waiting to what the man was going to rush them. He never had a jealous lover or husband burst in on him when he was in the middle of a great fuck. Letting her hair slip from his fingers, his hand rested on her seaty back, waiting cautiously to see how this was going to play out.

Gasping for breath, Sylvia got over her initial shock of seeing her husband standing in the doorway watching her get fucked by another man. It took a moment but then she gave him a coy smile and a sneer. "He's fucking me the way you never could or would."

"Why Sylvia? I gave you everything you wanted." Jordan argued, looking at his naked wife and then at the stranger kneeling behind her.

"Why? Why? Because you are so busy with your head stuck in that fucking computer of yours that you can't satisfy me." Sylvia knew Jordan didn't like confrontation and hoped she was right that he would not rush into the room. In the past he had always shirked away from taking control of almost any situation. Turning her head, she saw the look of indecision in Roger's eyes. "And you! Start fucking me! Show my timid husband how a real man fucks!"

Sylvia turned back to Jordan as Roger's hands gripped her ass hard, his cock sliding slowly inside her. "Ohhhhhh," filled the room when Roger's cock began to pump back and forth inside her sex passage. She kept her eyes locked on Jordan, licking her lips, letting out soft moans with each thrust. "His cock feels so good. I want you to watch what a real man does when he fucks a woman," she smirked. Her fingers gripped the bedsheets, her body rocking back against Roger's hips, feeling the power of his cock getting her hotter.

Jordan was confused by his wife's words. She had never spoken to him like that before. "NO! NO! You can't do this. WE'RE MARRIED!" he screamed at the couple.

A normal man would have rushed into the room, but she saw him hesitating and felt confident he wasn't a threat to them. Her voice was raspy but it carried a dominating tone. "Shut up and watch him fuck me silly." Glancing down at his shorts, she saw the outline of his hard cock pressing against the thin fabric. "You like this don't you? You like watching your wife get fucked by another man."

"No! Please stop this," Jordan pleaded but then his voice fell silent, watching his wife get pounded by another man. He felt a shroud of powerlessness washing over him, wanting this nightmare to end but feeling helpless to stop it. His hand reached down feeling his growing bulge and absentmindedly stroking it as if he was was watching one of those porn videos he liked to watch when she wasn't home. But still this was his wife and he felt anger and shame at having to watch her fuck this stranger but mesmerized by the action on the bed.

"Shut up and watch," she said in a more rough demanding voice, looking at her husband square in the eyes with a challenging glare. She knew she was in control just the way she was around the house. Gasping for breath, she called out, "Ahhhh fuck ... this is turning me on having you watch me. Fuck me harder baby!" Sylvia's voice was filled with lust and dominance and then she felt Roger's hips slap against her backside. "Yea that's it honey. Ohhhhh ... god ... yessssss," she moaned as their bodies collided and when Roger started to slap her ass, Sylvia felt herself steeling for another intense orgasm. "I'm going to cum ... aggggg ... ohhhhh ... ohhhh fuckkkkk ... I'm cumming." Her body bucked back against Roger, her back arching as her pussy contracted on his cock, desperately trying to keep it deep inside her. And then it hit her with a force she had never felt in the past with her husband. Her breathing stopped for a moment and then each breath was hard short rapid bursts as she tried desperately to get air into her lungs. All through her orgasm she kept her eyes riveted on her husband, standing like a statue in the doorway.

Roger too was riding the wave of ecstasy and the feel of Sylvia's pussy pulsing around his cock sent shivers through him. "I'm going to cum baby," he gasped, holding his cock deep inside her as she started to come down.

Roger started to pump his cock faster inside Sylvia's hot tunnel but she pulled away, flipping onto her back. Her face turned to Jordan while her hands covered her breasts, massaging the soft flesh. It was as if she were daring him to come into the bedroom and she chuckled seeing his hand on the front of his pants. Turning her head back to Roger, she implored him. "Come on baby and shoot your load on my tits. Show my hubby how much cum you have for me." She pinched and pulled the rigid nipples, moaning and watching Roger move over her body, his hard cock in his hand. "Come on baby stroke that big fucking cock of yours." She turned her head back to Jordan, seeing him rub the outside of his shorts. "He is going to show you how a real man shoots his load," she taunted him and then looked back at the large wavering cock looming over her.

Roger looked at Jordan, surprised the man didn't move a muscle toward them or run away. But he had other things on his mind and the most important one was the thick cock he was holding in his hands. Looking down into her lust-crazed face, he began to stroke his shaft faster, moaning out his pleasure into the room. "I'm gonna coat those big tits of yours slut," he called out groaning, seeing Sylvia lick her lips and twist her nipples harder. But she wasn't satisfied to watch Roger pump his shaft over her as her hands came up, grabbing his cock. "You want to do the honors," he laughed and then moaned when her fingers wrapped tightly around his shaft, stroking it faster.