Cuckold CEO Ch. 11

Story Info
CEO is a total cuckold.
2.2k words
3.82
21.1k
5
5

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Monday after my near deballing, my wife told me that she was going to change out my cage to a new one. She had me stand in the bathroom in front of her. She took the key and unlocked the lock and gently removed the cage. My penis was shriveled and grossly deformed from the couple of months it had been locked up. Large groves crossed my skin where the cage had imprisoned it. Shit, it felt good to be out of it. I reached down and rubbed, then pulled on it to stretch it out. She watched as I got hard. My cock got hard slowly, as if it had forgotten how to do it. Once I had become erect, I looked down. My cock looked sad. Lack of use had made it shrink a bit. It was not nearly as thick either. It just looked pathetic.

My wife changed out the ring that went around my balls, then showed me the new cage. It was almost identical to my last one, but was a full size smaller. I told her that I would not fit in the new one. She laughed and told me to let her determine that. My cock was rigid and did not want to cooperate as she tried to force it in. She rubbed lube on it, but that didn't work either. She got up left the bathroom for a moment. She came back with a handful of crushed ice from the refrigerator. My wife took my cock and placed it in her hand with the ice. I howled, squirmed and tried to pull away. My cock shriveled up so small, it looked like a small clit. She immediately pushed the cage over my nub and locked it. She then looked at me and told me that she knew it would fit.

Over the next three months, I fell into a regular routine. Since James had nearly severed my balls off, I had accepted the fact that my wife only wanted him inside her and I was fine with that. During the week, her and I would spend quality time together. She would show me undying love and affection, during the week, but no sex. She would mount my face and have me give her oral sex almost nightly. My level of sexual frustration was off the charts. At home, I was a cock sucking submissive, but at work I had begun releasing some of that frustration on my staff. I had become a tyrant. Shit was getting done and I was large and in charge. Everyone in the company ran when they saw me and tried to look busy. I was once again feeling like an Alpha Male.

That feeling would change every Friday evening as I would get home from the office. James would arrive and take my wife from me and use her like a cheap whore. It became my job to get her ready for him. I would wash her up, shave her pussy and help her get dressed. James loved when she played sexy dress up and regularly sent me to the store to get sexy playthings for them. He enjoyed taking her new sexy clothes and tearing them off of her as soon as her saw her. I was spending thousand of dollars on clothes she only wore once, before he would tear them to shreds. He regularly violated my ass and mouth. When my wife had her period, he spent a whole weekend fucking me in front of her. James had a terrible mean streak in him. He was extremely possessive and very abusive. My wife got off on his displays of raw animalistic behavior. Sadly, I was usually the recipient of most of his wrath.

There was a small ray of hope though. My wife had begun to let me out of my cage for a few minutes on Thursday evenings. After dinner, we would go into the bedroom and she would have me lay on the bed. She would unlock me and have me get as hard as I could. She would then give me a condom to put on and tell me to start jerking off. As I would, she would sit on my face and have me orally pleasure her beautiful pussy. It would never take me long to cum. In fact, sometimes, just burying my face in her wet pussy would set me off. I was so sexually frustrated a small breeze would had done the same thing. My wife would allow me to remain uncaged until she orgasmed also. Then she would make me stand in front of the toilet, take off the condom and throw it in the bowl. She always made it a point to then sit down and piss all over it, just to show me how useless my cock snot was. Then it was back into the cage for the next week.

Like I mentioned, this went on for a few months, then, late in the afternoon one Friday she called me crying. Well not crying, more like inconsolable hysteria. I could not understand a word she was saying. I asked her if she wanted me to come home. She said yes. Something was very wrong. I got to the condo in record time. I arrived to find her on the floor in the fetal position in the living room. She looked terrible. Her eyes were puffy red and snot poured down her face. I went and got a towel and wiped her face off. I held her tightly and rocked her gently. She just balled her eyes out for hours. Finally, she had no energy left to cry. I asked her what happened. She couldn't even get it out. She handed me her phone. I looked down and it was on one of her texts. She reached over and scrolled it up a bit. It was a text from James.

They had been texting about him coming over tonight. He was excited because he wanted to do some bondage tonight. He told her that he was going to tie her to the bed and make her watch him abuse me. Then he was slowly going to fuck her in every hole. He was going to make her his sex slave. She had responded that her pussy was already drenched and she could not wait. He said he was going to the gym first and then would be over. A while passed and she texted him. He did not answer. She did it again and still no answer. Soon, she was blowing up his phone with texts. Finally, there was a response. The response said that James had died. While at the gym, he had a massive heart attack, some sort of genetic thing that he did not know about. The partner from his practice had been at the hospital when her arrived and he had his phone and his possessions. The text said he was sorry that he had to text her the news, but he could see that she was worried.

Holy fuck! Dead? It made no sense at all. He was ripped, fit and very virile. He was the picture of manliness. There was no way this could be true. I held her close and told her I was sorry she was so sad. I kissed her forehead and cuddled with her till midnight. I took her to bed and spooned her the rest of the night. The next morning, she woke up as sad as the night before. She told me how much she missed him and the thought of not having him, crushed her soul. I held her tightly. She looked up at me and told me that she loved me. I responded that I loved her too. She then softly asked me to make love to her. I guess I thought I was hearing things because I didn't respond. She repeated her request again. My wife spoke in a whisper and said she wanted me to make love to her.

I rolled over and got the key for my cage from the nightstand and unlocked myself. I massaged my cock for a few minutes to wake it up. My new cage had totally destroyed any hope of getting any sort of erection quickly. I looked down. My penis was a small nub, crisscrossed with marks from the cage. It was not responding. I asked her to help me. She reached down between my legs and searched to find my penis. Once she did, she looked up at me with a surprised look. She pushed out her bottom lip as if to say she was sad at what she had found. I felt like shit. She fiddled with my cock for a bit and it started to respond. I pulled her close to me and pushed the tip into her vagina. I held her close to my chest as we laid on our sides. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her deeply.

I gently pumped my hips as I pressed my penis into her. She held my head with her hands as we kissed. Her kiss was very passionate, as if to say she was sorry for the last few months. Little by little our pace picked up. She began caressing my face and my neck. I rolled on top of her and started to press myself as deeply as I could inside her. I could not reach the depths James did or even the depths I use to reach. My cock was just too beat up and abused. It had spent too much time locked up in its prison. I tried my hardest to be the best lover I could. It didn't take too long before I had the first orgasms inside my wife in months. It felt good, no it felt fantastic. It was not a strong orgasm but at least it was one.

Needless to say, I had done nothing to make my wife have one. Seconds later, my cock retreated and slipped out of her. There was no gush of cum pouring out like with James. Just a small bead of white, the size on a pill appeared. I went down on her and began to work my magic. She placed her hands on the back of my head and worked my face into her spot. My work paid off quickly, as she had a small orgasm. She threw her legs over my shoulders and kept my head between her legs. She told me to do it again. I went back to work. This time it took me longer, but again, she had a small orgasm. We spent the rest of the day in bed.

Weeks passed. It took some time for my wife to become sexual again. A few times per week, she would ask me to make love to her. It was always a gentle, loving session, never the rough and wild sex that she had with James. She was clearly a broken woman in the depths of depression. One good thing had finally come of all of this. Since the day we made love in our bed, my cock had remained unlocked. The cage had been put in the nightstand with the other one. I once again had access to my cock. It had not returned to its former glory, but at least I had access. I even got to make love to my wife again. I was beginning to like the change.

Her depression slowly lifted over time. On a few occasions, she would dress up and tease me before we made love. It was beginning to fell like old times. A smile appeared on her face more often. Things were improving. Finally, one night, she told me that she wanted to be "fucked". I knew what she meant and I was happy to oblige. I mimicked some of the things that I saw James do to her. She played along. It was obvious that I wasn't as good as he was, but I was trying hard. I came inside her with a scream. It had been a strong orgasm, the strongest in a long time. She had not orgasmed yet. I tried to finger her pussy like James had. It did not work. She pulled my had away and asked me to eat her pussy. It was the one thing I did well. She came all over my face. A thin stream of goo slipped out as she did. It was just enough to wet my mouth. Not the gush that usually gagged me, from James.

Once we had both finished I took her in my arms. We held each other for a while before she began to talk. She told me that I had been an amazing husband. She said that she had really loved how I had consoled her for the months since James' death. My wife then professed her undying love and devotion to me. A broad smile crossed my face. She was finally mine again. BUT, she continue, she just wasn't satisfied with our sex life. She needed more, much more. She said that she wanted to have another lover, to take James' place. She needed another Alpha Male to take her, fuck her and use her like a cheap whore. She knew I could never be that person and needed to have that in her life. My heart stopped. Shit! Not again.