Cuckold Dreams Lead to Nightmares Ch. 06

Story Info
My Wife's cuckolding of me hit's another low.
3.9k words
4.12
8.2k
23

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Notes: This is the end of my series and I want to thank everyone for reading and commenting on it. I am sincerely appreciative of all the comments. Even the ones that were a little critical. I really liked the ones from the last chapter were readers were sharing that he should "Use the safe word!" Being able to bring out emotion from the readers is amazing and I am so proud that several people have stayed with me through this series.

This is the final chapter and let me warn you, it gets worse for our main character before it gets better. But if you've been with the ride this long, I certainly hope you finish it.

Anyone that has ideas or thoughts on my next series, please feel free to reach out and contact me. I love to hear from readers and would certainly love to collaborate with people to make the next series that much better.

I'm also looking for someone to help me edit some of my single part short stories coming up. So please message me if you are interested.

I hope you enjoy the ending!

______________________________________________

I didn't sleep very well during the night. I was laying on my couch in the living room. What kept me up was a mixture of things. The fact that while I was laying on a lumpy couch, at my wife's request, just outside the master bedroom didn't help at all. I had put a sheet on the couch and was naked because my clothes were in the bedroom where she was sleeping with her lover Zac. Once I did finally get to sleep, I was woken up in the middle of the night by their love making and her moans for more. Then while I was just settling back down into a slumber trying to ignore their sexual grunts, I was called into the room to clean up her used pussy of his cum that he had just erupted into her.

I was both at my lowest point as a man and at my highest arousal point ever. I was dejected and humiliated knowing that a better man had satisfied my wife and taken what was supposed to be for me only. However, my warped brain and sexual kink had wanted this, which made my mind a storm of conflicting thoughts. Earlier after coming back from licking her to another orgasm while Zac kissed her and played with her nipples, I just cried on the couch with the vision of them laying together in the next room burned into my mind.

The problem was that seeing that and doing what I did for her pleasure, gave me a major hard on. So, without even thinking, I just jerked off until I exploded on my own hand. The feelings of sexual tension simply went away and was replaced with shame. I had just gotten myself off by thinking about how I was less of a man in my wife's eyes. I was aroused by the fact that her lover / boyfriend was watching me eagerly lap up his seed that he deposited in her willing hole. I believe this was possibly the lowest point I had ever been at as a man. It hurt but was of my own doing and nothing I could do would ever take that moment back now. I went to the guest bathroom, cleaned up and then went back to sleep on the couch.

My mind spun. How did we get here? Well, that was my fault. I wanted to see my wife with another man. I fantasized about it, watched cuckold porn, and dreamed about it. But this wasn't like my fantasies. This was real. My wife, my only love was in our bed with another man. Another man who had brought her to pleasure I had never seen her have. I heard him bring moans and yells from her that I had never heard. He had replaced me in the place that had been kept only for me for over 7 years. I had given my beautiful and loyal wife to another man and was paying the price.

My mind went down the rabbit hole of how she could ever be satisfied with me again? Would she leave me for him? Was what I could give her and what we have enough for us to survive this experience? I just didn't know.

I think the part that hurt the most was that when I went down to clean her out, I noticed he had taken a sharpie and put his initials beside the heart tattoo that I had come to love in her bikini line. He had officially taken ownership of her body, and from his actions, possibly her heart.

I finally fell asleep sometime in the middle of the night. That sleep was short lived because as the sun started to come up, I was woken up by the sound of the headboard hitting the wall again. This was quickly followed by more moans from my wife.

"Oh yeah! Right there!" Tracy screamed.

"Oh YES! I'M CUMMING!" she exclaimed.

"Keep going Zac! You are so much bigger and better than my husband!"

I'm not sure if they knew I was up or not, which made it harder to listen to. When I wasn't sure I could take any more of her moans, I heard Zac getting in on the yelling. "Whose pussy is this?!?!"

"Yours!"

"And who decides who gets to use it?" He stated loud enough for me to hear.

"You do! I'll do whatever you want!" she screamed as she had another orgasm.

I just lay there listening to them and silently cried. But the whole time I was hard again. I just couldn't wrap my head around the mixed emotions I felt.

Finally, as quickly as it started, the sex stopped as Zac announced he was cumming again and Tracy encouraged him to empty into her.

Then it went silent. Let me tell you, in that brief moment, silence was deafening and it was like the whole world stopped spinning.

A few minutes later I heard Tracy's bare feet on our hard wood patting out to the living room. When she reached the door, she saw me laying there on my back with my eyes open. She silently walked over to me and then put her foot over my head and gently lowered herself right over my face with her wet sex over my mouth and her rosebud slightly pressed against my nose.

"Clean me." she said gently. She didn't ask, just expected, and demanded. Had she heard me crying or seen my tears? If she had, she didn't acknowledge it. This was just about her pleasure and my humiliation.

I started to lick immediately. I was beyond trying to fight it. I just did what was expected of me and what I had been doing for the last 10 hours. As glob after glob dripped out of her and into my mouth, I felt her leaned forward on the couch. Then I felt her head engulf my cock. That was a shock to my system. I was enjoying the feelings she was giving me and slightly humped up trying to get her to take more.

Once she felt I had cleaned her enough and brought her to a small orgasm, she slid off me and positioned herself on her knees on the floor next to me. She then took my dick in her mouth again and sucked on me lovingly. For the first time in a week, I felt the love as she was slow and passionate. She took her time, making little circles on my head with her mouth while her fingertips tickled my balls.

It didn't take long when another eruption became emanate. I whispered, "I'm going to cum" and with that she put her head over my dick and sucked while she stroked me. I finally exploded in her mouth. It couldn't have been much cum because I surely had emptied everything the night before.

Once she swallowed, she started to lick me carefully. I was sore and tender. Once I couldn't take it anymore, she moved up and looked me in the eyes. "I love you. You know that right?" She said softly and tenderly.

"I love you too," is all I could say as the tears came back.

When she noticed the tears, she started to tear up herself and reached up with her hand, tenderly wiping mine away. At that moment, I think we had a gigantic emotional connection.

"Do you want to use the Safe word?" she said looking into my eyes with love and sincerity.

I just looked back at her, "No, I'll be okay."

She held my face with both hands and gently whispered, "Are you sure? We can stop this right now if that's what you want. You are in so much pain and I don't get why you don't want to stop it."

I breathed in deeply to calm myself and just shook my head. "No, I brought this on us, and I will see it through. That's the least I could do for bringing this up and causing you the pain about your past."

She looked at me lovingly and nodded she understood. She brushed the tears off my face and said "Why don't you go take a shower and clean up. I'll bring you some clothes."

I nodded my head and sat up as she started to walk naked back to our bedroom. I was looking at the beauty of her ass swaying and then she stopped and turned. Her facial expression had changed, and the kind and loving eyes had darkened a little. "Once you get cleaned up, why don't you cook some breakfast for Zac and me. Just wake us when it's ready." and with that she walked back into our bedroom.

I got up and got in the guest shower. As the water flowed over me, I heard the door open and close again. I looked out the curtain and Tracy had brought me clothes and sat them on the counter by the sink.

The water brought me back to a little more normalcy and I felt better now. I put on the boxers, jeans, and t-shirt she brought me. Then I made my way to the kitchen. I went about making a big breakfast to keep my mind busy. By the time I was done I had made biscuits, eggs, bacon, French toast and even made some pancakes. I looked at the spread and poured glasses of orange juice for each of them as well as put plates down for them.

As I walked into the bedroom, I didn't have to wake them. They must have smelled the food and stirred. They were both getting up from their positions beside each other naked and slowly followed each other into the bathroom.

"Tracy, it's ready." I spoke toward the bathroom.

"Thanks Steve, we will be in there in a few." and with that I was dismissed as she started to talk to Zac.

I went back into the Kitchen and got a plate of my own and started to take it to the guest room. As I was entering the guest room, I looked back to see them coming into the living room. Tracy was wearing a big t-shirt and Zac had on a pair of my sweats. They seemed small on him, but that might have just been my imagination.

I sat silently in the guest room eating while I listened to them have idle chit chat as they ate. At that moment, I felt like more of a stranger to my wife, almost like just a roommate.

About 30 minutes later Tracy came to the door. "That was an amazing breakfast. We just finished and we are going to take a shower. Can you clean up?"

I just looked at her and nodded as she bounced off toward our bedroom. Like I said, I was a broken man. There were no more tears to shed, and my emotions were so raw that I didn't really know what to do or how to act. I just got up and went to clean up. I noticed I hadn't eaten much but they both had finished most of what was left. They had left the dishes on the table and basically left a mess for me to clean up, like Zac normally does in my wife. I just went about cleaning it up.

Once that was done, I went to sit in the living room, but I heard Tracy calling my name.

I walked toward the bathroom, but the door was closed. I wasn't sure if I could open it or not until I heard Tracy call me again, "Steve, can you come here?"

I opened the door and looked into the shower to see they were lovingly washing each other. Tracy saw me and opened the door slightly to make eye contact with me.

"Hey, we are almost finished in here, could you do me a big favor and change the sheets on the bed. We made a huge mess last night." As Tracy said that Zac slapped her ass and they both laughed.

I just said "sure."

Then I sighed and started changing the sheets. Out of habit, I had left the bathroom door open. I happened to look back in while changing the pillowcases and saw Tracy bent forward in the shower. She was holding the wall while Zac was pounding in and out of her pretty fast. She was moaning and the sound of their skin hitting each other echoed out to me. I couldn't take that site, so I went over and pulled the door shut. I'm pretty sure I saw Tracy look my way and notice what I was doing because I heard her ask Zac to stop and give her a second.

However, it wasn't long after the door was shut that I heard the skin slapping start again followed by moans from Tracy. But I was so numb by that point, I just focused on the task at hand.

I just kept changing the bed as quickly as I could and got out of there. I put the sheets in the wash noticing how wet they were. They were soaked with sweat, her juices and all the cum from Zac that I hadn't been forced to eat. I cleaned up the living room as well and put all of that in the wash with their soiled sheets.

About 20 minutes later Zac came out fully dressed while Tracy was following him wearing a pair of leggings and a sports bra. She was putting on a t-shirt over her bra as she walked. Her hair was in a towel and even without makeup, she still looked amazing to me. I just looked at her thinking even after all the torture and humiliation I've felt and been put through, as crazy as it was, I still loved this woman with all my heart.

Zac didn't even acknowledge me as she walked him to the door. She leaned up and kissed him one more time and deeply with their tongues bouncing in and out of each other's mouths. Then they opened the door, and he walked out to his car while she leaned on the door frame.

He waved as he got in the car, and she waved back. As I looked out the window, I saw Bill and his wife doing yard work as they saw her wave bye to Zac. Once he was gone, Tracy walked down to the road and started to talk to our neighbors. My heart was pounding in my chest. Bill's wife was known to be a gossip in the neighborhood, and I just knew that by lunch everyone would know of my new position. Tracy and the couple talked and even laughed. I saw a little relief on Bill's face as he looked toward the house and then Tracy said goodbye and came back in.

That was too much for me. I couldn't take anymore and apparently watching her talk with Bill was my breaking point. I slumped down not knowing where I would land, but fortunately landing on the couch. As she shut the door, I was sitting on the couch crying. The same couch I had slept on the night before while they fucked in my bed. She sat beside me and put a hand on my knee. I looked up to her face and saw her eyes for the first time in a while. The eyes were gentle and loving.

She reached up and used her hand to move my face so we would be looking straight at each other. She took a deep breath and then said; "It's only Saturday but I'm choosing to use the safe word to stop this. I don't think that you or our marriage could take much more."

After she let that sink in and a tear began to flow from her eye, she asked in a little over a whisper. "Did you enjoy this? I mean all of this fantasy that you had?"

Between sobs, I muttered, "No, it was awful."

"I'm sorry Steve, but to be completely honest, this is what you asked for." She was lightly brushing my knee and still holding my gaze.

"I know but I never knew how much it would really hurt seeing you with another man and treating me like I wanted to be treated." Tears flowed down my face and began to soak my t-shirt.

She let the silence hold in the air for a while and then finally asked another question. "I used my safe word to stop this, but I need to hear from you. Do YOU still want to do this?"

I shook my head and cried "No!" as the tears flowed even more.

Tracy's face lit up in a big smile. "I'm so happy you said that. I love you so much and I never want to do that again. I never want to touch or even look at another man."

I looked at her in shock. "I thought you enjoyed it with Zac?"

Tracy sighed, "At first the sex was great, but every time I saw what it was doing to you, it broke me a little. That's why I kept asking if you wanted to stop. I'm sorry I didn't use the safe word myself earlier. I guess since you said you didn't want to stop, that you were getting something out of it."

She leaned forward and we embraced each other in a hug.

"It's over," she said. "Let's put it behind us and try to more forward."

I leaned back to look her in the eye. "How can we? People know."

She took and moment and then said, "Well, Mike and Michelle know. Michelle explained to Mike that it was a game you and I was just acting it out for you. He didn't get it at first but came around to the idea when Michelle said I was just role playing with another man and then coming home for you to take care of me. As far as Mike knows, nothing sexual happened."

My head was spinning and as I started putting things together, I just asked more questions. "What about Ray at the restaurant? Or what about Bill and his wife? I think they saw you two leave last night."

Tracy smiled and said, "I lied a little about what we said to Ray. I introduced Zac as my brother-in-law in town and he took me to dinner because you were working late. We never did anything in public for him to think any different. As for Bill and his wife, I told them the same thing and they were both happy with the explanation. Actually, Bill was relieved because he said that we reminded him of their marriage early on and wanted us to grow old together."

I smiled a little as the weight came off my shoulders knowing that it wasn't as bad as I thought. Then my face went solemn as I looked at Tracy.

"I'm so sorry I did this to us. I took the best thing in my life and threw it in the trash."

Tracy took my head in her hand again and made me look her in the eye. "Listen, I am here and yes it hurt that you asked me to do this. But it's over. No more tears, we just love each other from here and this is just a speed bump."

I waited for a while and then said. "Where do we go from here?"

"Where do you want us to go?" asked Tracy.

"I want it to go back to normal. Like it was before I brought this whole nightmare to our door."

Tracy reached out and held my hands, "Then let's do that."

______________________

EPILOGUE

I can't say that it was easy for us to come back from this. It was rough and hard on me. We ended up buying a different bedroom suite because I just couldn't sleep on that bed or hear the headboard hit the wall again. In fact we took that bed apart and put it in the garage the same day. We slept in the guest room until the new one arrived a few days later.

We kissed and cuddled, and Tracy even gave me blowjobs almost every day, but it was almost a month before we had sex again. I would kiss her and play with her breasts while she used a vibrator, but I couldn't stand to see Zac's initials by her heart tattoo so going down there was out of the question after I burst into tears the first time I tried to and saw it. Tracy scrubbed for a few days until the initials disappeared. Once they were gone, I was able to please my wife orally again.

My biggest fear was that I just couldn't wrap my head around sliding into her and disappointing her. She understood but was a little disappointed I wasn't getting back between her legs quickly. I don't know why I hesitated because when we finally did make love it was magical for us both.

We did see a couple's therapist for almost six months. It really helped to talk through where my desires came from and I began to understand how bad my demands and mentions of Tracy's past affected her. There were more tears shed, but these eventually turned into happy tears as we got closer together as a couple again.

It's been almost a year and Zac has never been mentioned or ever showed up. We are now better than we have ever been. When I watch porn, it is generic, and I never watch it alone. Tracy watches with me and only when we are together in bed. We never watched those videos that I made of them, and Tracy deleted them a few days later.

We've tried new things in the bedroom including a bigger than me toy. Those times I use it and Tracy screams through orgasm after orgasm, it makes me proud to do this for her.

Anyone wanting to make this a reality instead of a fantasy, I would caution them to communicate and think it through.

12