Cuckold Eric

Story Info
Hot burning anger.
4.7k words
3.9
135.9k
70
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,168 Followers

This story has some typos and grammar errors. If that bothers you, move on.

*****

Sunday afternoon finds Eric driving home from a great round of golf. He is on top of the world. He broke eighty for the first time.

"I'm going home and get some pussy. Going to cap off a great day. I hope she is ready."

As I near the house I see a strange car parked in the drive way. It must be one of Sarah's friends. I walk in the front door.

"Hi honey. I'm home."

I walk into the living room. My jaw drops and my legs go weak. I feel like someone hit me in the head with a hammer. I see two people sitting on my sofa. One is a black man and the other is my wife. They are both naked. She is sitting on his lap with leaning back on his chest. He has both hands holding her breasts. His big cock is sticking up between her legs and she is holding it with both hands.

"What the fuck is this?"

"Hi honey. This is Brian. He's my new lover. I'm going to leave you and get a divorce."

Rage consumes me. I try to run at him. My legs are unsteady. My knees feel like jello. He pushes her aside, gets up and come toward me. I draw back to hit him. He easily blocks my attempt. I see his open hand coming at me. He slaps me open handed on the side of my head. Blackness engulfs me.

Light hits my eyes. I groan and try to get up. I can't move my arms. My eyes clear and I see him standing over me. He has something in his hand. It looks like a length of garden hose. He kneels down and looks into my eyes.

"OK, asshole. Here's how it's gonna to be. Sarah is mine now. You will never have her again. You are going to do everything I tell you to do. You will do everything she tells you to do. Do you understand?"

"You bastard. I'll kill you."

"I was hoping you would say that."

He rolls me on my stomach and stands up. He draws his arm back. He hits me with the hose. I hear a scream and realize it's me. He keeps hitting me again and again. Pain rips through my body. Thankfully I pass out.

Some time later I come to. Pain is ripping through my body. My back, legs and ass are on fire. I try to figure out what's going on. He has taken my wife. He wants me to do what ever they say. The rage hits me again. If I can just get loose I'll kill him. I struggle against my bonds. My arms are tied. I think I'm naked too. I'm helpless. Suddenly it hits me. The want me to be their cuckold slave. I hear footsteps approaching. I fake being unconscious. The door opens and I hear voices.

'He's still out. What a pussy. This will be easy. Just a little more and he will be ours."

"Baby, don't hurt him too much. We need him to go to work. We need his money."

"Don't worry, baby. He'll be fine. I just need to break him. He is pretty soft. One more beating should do it."

Terror flashes through my mind. I don't know if I can take much more. I need to survive somehow. Just survive. I feel the anger run through me. It gives me strength. That's the key. Appear soft, feed on the anger and survive. Feed on the anger. I let it consume me. Hot burning anger.

Some time later I hear the door open.

"It's time for more persuasion, cucky boy."

He hits me across my legs. I hear myself scream. He hits me two more times.

"No. No. No more. Please, no more pain. Please. Please."

"You gonna do what I tell you, cucky boy"

"Yes. Yes. Please, no more. Please. I'll do anything. Please."

"You little pussy. You're gonna make a good little cucky boy."

"Is he ready, baby. I think he is."

"Yeah, he is. Listen, cucky boy. I am your master. You will call me Master when you talk to me. Sarah is your mistress. You will call her Mistress when you talk to her. Do you understand?"

"Yes. Master. I understand."

The anger burns in my mind. I will survive.

He unties my feet and pulls me up. It's all I can do to stand. He pulls me to the living room.

"On you knees, cucky boy. Bow down to you master."

I fall to me knees and my face hits the carpet. He sits on the sofa and looks at me.

"Jeez, baby. You really broke him fast. I thought he was stronger than that."

"Looks like you married a pussy, baby. Just a wimpy little pussy. Good cucky boy material."

"Eric. Are you going to be a good little cucky boy for us?"

"Yes, Mistress. I'll be good."

"Go take a shower. You really stink, cucky boy."

"Yes Mistress."

She unties my hands and helps me to my feet. I stumble to the bathroom. She stands in the doorway watching me.

"Why. Mistress? Why are you doing this to me?."

"Brian wants you to be his slave and he wants your money. He will hurt you more if you don't obey."

I turn on the water and get in the shower. The hot water lessens the pain. I stand and let it run over me.

As the water runs over my sore body I wonder how my loving sweet wife changed into an uncaring bitch. Did I really know her up till now. She stood by while he whipped into unconsciousness without batting an eye. Was the sex with him so good? How could she love one minute and then stand by and see what he did to me.. She was going to pay. Not as much as Brian, but she will pay.

I lather up and rinse off. I get out and dry off. She pushes me into the bedroom.

"Put this on. You'll wear this all the time."

"Yes, Mistress."

She hands me a pink maid's dress. It looks big enough to fit me. I realize they have been planning this. I never had a clue. I shudder to think what else is planned for me.

I put the dress and panties on and she pushes me out to the living room.

"Come her, cucky boy. I have something else for you."

He has a cock cage in his hand. He puts it over my cock and clicks it behind my balls. He locks it with a small padlock.

"You'll never touch your cock except to wash it. I may let you jack off is you're real nice. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master. I understand."

"Now, go get me a beer."

"Yes. Master."

I bring him a beer.

"Move over there and get on you knees. I'll show you how a real man takes care of his woman."

I move away and kneel down. He pulls Sarah on his lap. She giggles and puts her arms around his neck. I watch them kiss as he caresses her. I see the contrast of his black hands against her white skin. I suspect that is a thrill for her. She responds to his caresses. She opens her legs for him and he sticks his fingers in her pussy. She moans for him. I can hear her wet pussy squishing on his fingers.

"Oh baby, yes. Finger fuck me. I love how you turn me on. I want you big black cock in me."

He lifts her and holds her over his cock.

"Watch me fuck your wife, cucky boy. Watch how she takes my big black cock."

He lowers her on his cock. I watch as it slides up in her pussy.

"Tell him how good my cock is, baby. Tell him."

"Oh god, baby. Your cock is so fucking good. It's better than any I ever had. Fuck me. fuck me."

"Is it better than his, baby. Tell him."

"Yes, baby. His little cock is worthless. I never want it in me again. My pussy is yours and yours alone. I love you big cock."

"You hear that, cucky boy. I own this pussy now. I own your wife."

"I hear you, Master."

He lifts her up and down on his cock she is moaning and groaning for him. He pushes up in her hard and she cries out and cums.

"Oh fuck yes. Cumming on my baby's cock. Oh god yes. Big hot cock in me."

He keeps stroking up in her. He speeds up and I sense he is about to cum in her.

"Take my cum, baby. Take my hot black cum in your white pussy."

"Oh my god. Yes. Cum in me. shoot your hot black cum in me. cum in me. Yes. Yes."

He thrusts up in her and his head falls back. He groans and she screams as they cum together. I can see her ass cheeks clench as she milks his cum in her. Finally she stops and falls on him.

"Oh god, baby. You make me cum so hard. What a hot lover you are. My hot black lover. I love you so much."

"Did you see that, cucky boy. That's how a real man fucks a woman."

"Yes, Master. I saw that."

"Do you like me fucking your wife, cucky boy?"

"She's yours now, Master. You own her."

""Go in your room now, cucky boy. I'm tired of looking at you. Stay there till you're needed."

"Yes, Master"

I go in the spare bedroom and lie down. I need to think. I need a plan. I know they will want me to go back to work. A plan slowly forms in my mind. I know I can't go to the police because my wife asked him here. They will just call it a domestic issue and walk away. I have to take care of them by myself. I won't try to escape. Somehow I need to get control of them. Especially him. Sarah won't be a problem then. I'll be a good little cucky boy till the time is right. I want to make them pay. I want them to pay and pay.

*********************

On Monday, Sarah called my work place and told them I wasn't feeling well. She tells them I should be well enough to go back to work next week. I get a lecture on Tuesday. All of my duties are explained to me. I am to sleep on the floor next to her side of the bed. I will suck his cum out of her pussy and be sure she gets off. They also want to be sure I came home from work. I assured them that I would. I explained that I had no place to run to and this was my home. They buy my story. I'm a good cucky boy full of anger.

Monday, I limp into work. My friend John notices.

"Hey, Eric. What's wrong? You don't look so good."

"Aw, I pulled a muscle playing golf. My back is killing me."

I went in my office and set my plan in action. I told my boss that I needed a long lunch. After going to my bank and withdrawing $500, I went to a gun store and bought a stun gun. I stopped at a hardware store and bought small bolt cutters. I stopped at an auto parts store and buy some nylon cable ties. I put the batteries in the stun gun and test it. I got a good arc between the electrodes. I hide everything under the seat in my car. I plan to take them down that night.

*******************

The take down.

I pull into the garage. I see the door to the house is closed. I get the stun gun and cable ties from under the seat. I lay the gun and ties on the workbench and cover them with a rag. I go in the house, straight to my room. I put on my dress and get ready to be a good little cucky boy.

Sarah was getting dinner ready.

"Mistress, can I help?"

"Yes, set the table for two."

"Yes, Mistress.

They eat dinner at the table. I'm given a plate on the floor. I'm not allowed to use any utensils. I have to eat with my hands. After dinner I clean up the kitchen. I take the trash can from under the sink and take it to the garage. I pick up the stun gun and cable ties. I put them in the front of my cute pink panties. I put the can back under the sink and go into the living room. Brian and Sarah were sitting on the sofa watching TV.

"Master, all my chores are done. If there is nothing else I would like to get ready for bed."

"Get outta here cucky boy."

As I'm leaving Sarah is taking off her clothes. I assume they are going to fuck. I guess I want have cream pie this evening. At this point I really didn't care if they fuck or not. The burning anger and killed any feelings I had for her. All I want is the payback. That is coming tonight. I shower and lay on my bed. I slowly let the anger consume me.

I hid the stun gun and cable ties under my mattress. I lay awake, waiting for them to go to bed. I listen for Brian to start snoring. He finally started. I get the stun gun and cable ties and tiptoe to their door. It's standing open. I stand listening for a few minutes. Brian is snoring and Sarah is making little purring noises. I tiptoe to Brian's side of the bed. I hold the stun gun at his temple. I have the cable ties in my other hand. I touch his temple and hit the trigger. He snorts and goes rigid. I zap him again and roll him off the bed. I quickly slip the ties on his wrists. As I am putting them on his feet, Sarah sits up. It took a her a few seconds to figure out what was going on. She turns on the bedside lamp just as I have Brian's feet secure. She looks at me and her eyes bug out.

"Eric, what are you doing?"

I jump on the bed and stun her. I quickly roll her over and secure her wrists. She starts screaming. I roll her back over and slap her across the face. She stops and looks at me. She sees the anger in my eyes and freezes.

"Shut your fucking mouth, bitch or I'll zap you again."

She watches me as I sat on the bed. I took a few deep breaths to calm down.

'Eric, what are you going to do. You're scaring me."

"Be afraid, Sarah. Be very afraid."

I go to the chest of drawers and take out some of my regular clothes. I take off the dress and throw it on the floor. I got dressed and look at Sarah. She has fear in her eyes. Brian was stirring. I walk over and stun him on the temple again. He goes out like a light. I stand looking at him. The burning anger is coursing through my body. I feed on it.

I didn't know if he could break the cable ties. I didn't want to take a chance. I go to the garage and get a roll of rebar wire, a pair of pliers and the bolt cutter from the car. I cut the cock ring padlock and take it off. I carry everything back to the bedroom. I wind the wire around his wrists a few times and twist the ends. I really didn't care how tight it was. I just want him secure. I do the same with his feet. I wire Sarah's wrists to the head board. I go into the living room. I have to think. I don't want to screw this up and have the cops on my ass. I think about the CSI shows on TV. I can't leave any evidence of the violence I am going to rain on them. Everything connected to this stays in the bedroom.

I need to go shopping tomorrow. I turn on the TV. I need a distraction to push the anger back. I need to sleep.

I wake the next morning. It's full daylight. I sit up and look around. I go and check on my captives. They are where I left them. I make some toast and coffee. I make a call to work for the rest of the week off. I use the sore back as an excuse. As I have my breakfast, I make out my shopping list.

I finish my coffee and head out. I go to Home Depot. I buy a twelve by twelve tarpaulin, three plastic drop cloths and one box of rubber gloves. I pay in cash. I stop at a porn shop and buy the biggest vibrator dildo they have. Another cash purchase. I smile. It's large and black. On the way back I stop at a mini mart and buy a supply of batteries for the dildo.

As I'm driving home it suddenly hits me. I pull over and park. I've been feeding on the anger so long I wonder if I'll ever be able to get rid of it. It's consumed me and helped me survive for a long time. I suspect that my mind is so fucked up I'll never be right again. One thing I know. There anger is real and the revenge will be sweet.

***********************

The payback.

I take all my purchases up to the bedroom. I roll Brian out of the way and spread the tarp out. I cover it with one of the drop cloths. I roll Brian to the middle. He is watching be closely. I carefully put on a pair of rubber gloves.

"Hi Brian. Ready for the fun part. This is the payback. You remember how you beat me till I passed out. That is a walk in the park compared what I'm going to do to you. Shall we get started?"

"Hey. Let's talk this over. I have money. I can pay you. I'll make it right for you."

I laugh. "You don't have that much money, asshole. There isn't enough on this planet."

His eyes are bugging out. He know there is no reasoning with me. I glance at Sarah.

"Watch closely, Sarah. Watch your hot lover become something less. Something much less."

"Please, Eric. Don't hurt him too much."

"Are you fucking kidding me. You stood and watched him beat me. Remember you said not to hurt me too much because you wanted me to go to work for you. Remember me sucking his cum out of you pussy and how much you enjoyed it. Did all that slip your mind?"

"Eric, Please."

"You sit there and watch and don't say a word. Just watch while your hot lover gets his."

I walk over my Brian. I lean down and zap him on the temple. He passes out. I grab one of his socks and stuff it in his mouth. I watch till he comes around. His eyes follow me. I pick up the length of hose.

"Remember this, Brian?"

I stand and let the anger consume me. It builds and builds. I raise my arm and start beating him. He screams though his nose. The anger gives me strength and I beat him till he passes out. Gasping for breath I sit and watch him. Sarah is crying and blubbering. I suspect she thinks she is going to get the same. Brian come around. I take the stun gun and hold it to his balls.

"You're gonna like this Brian. Gonna make your cock hard, Maybe."

I press it against his nut sack and hit the trigger. He screams through his nose again.

"Damn, I'll be that hurt. Did that hurt, Brain?"

I watch is eyes as I zap his nuts again. They roll back in his head. He passes out again.

"You're turn, Sarah. Ready for some fun? You should really enjoy this."

I take the giant dildo out of the bag and load the batteries.

"Open wide, baby. It's orgasm time."

I lean over and shove it in her pussy. I push it in till it bottoms out. I click it high. I watch her as she reacts. Slowly she starts breathing hard.

"Feels good, huh baby. Is it as good as Brian's cock? Maybe it will be later."

I let it run. I plan on her having more orgasms than she ever though possible.

I turn back to Brian. He has come around.

"Ready for some more, Brian?"

He shakes his head and mumbles through the sock. I grab the hose his whip him into unconsciousness again. While he is out I hold the stun gun on his nuts. I zap him about a dozen times. His body is twitching but he is still out. He shits himself. The smell of burning skin and hair fills the room.

I go back to Sarah.

"Hows that feeling, baby? Good yet.?"

She is moaning and groaning. It won't be long before she cums. I watch her. In just a few more minutes she cums. Her eyes roll back and she cries out. Five minutes later she cums again. I watch as the orgasms come closer and closer together. For the next few hours I alternate watching her cum and zapping Brian's nuts. He is screaming through the sock and she is moaning and cumming.

I go into my office and find a large rubber band. I go back and zap Brian on the temple. He passes out. I carefully wrap the rubber band tightly around his nut sack just above his balls. They will fall off in a few days.

I take a break and go to the kitchen. I make some bacon and eggs and pot of coffee. As I eat I plan the next phase. I intend to dump Brian somewhere. I will take care of Sarah later. She hasn't cum enough yet.

I finish eating and go get two drop cloths. I take them to the garage and line the trunk of my car. I go back to the bedroom and start frying Brian's brain. I zap his temples and the back of his neck till he doesn't regain consciousness. I grab the tarp and drag him to the garage. I struggle but get him loaded in the trunk. I slam the trunk closed. I roll the tarp up and put it on my workbench. I'll get rid of it later.

I go check on Sarah. The batteries are running down. I put in a fresh set and turn it back on high.

I wait till about 11pm and head out. It's time to get rid of Brian. I drive to the outskirts of town and pull in a side street. There are no buildings around. I get out and look around. I don't see any headlights near so I open the trunk and pull him out. He is still unconscious but I give him two more zaps to his temples. I drive away. I go home and gather all the evidence of the revenge and box it up. I drive out again. As I drive through the country side I toss some of it out every few miles. I stop and dump the tarp and drop cloths. Now It's time to get rid of Sarah.

I check on her and the batteries have run out on the vibrator. She laying on the bed drooling with her eyes closed.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,168 Followers
12