Cuckold for a Day

Story Info
Hot wife fucks strangers and hubby - swallows both!
8.5k words
4.33
250k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,544 Followers

I'm a woman. NO, I don't ask you to judge me. Just read, enjoy, and realise that in my stories I leave out the boring details like putting on condoms, washing up, etc, etc. If you like the story, please leave a comment. If you don't, that's ok too. However..................

Please, if you don't like sex to be fun, dirty, or hopefully both - then DON'T READ IT!

*

It was Friday night, and we had both been working hard getting our real estate company going the way we wanted it to. Since taking over from Al, things had been great, but we had also found ourselves playing a far greater management role than we had anticipated. This was due mainly to the fact we had hired so many young, attractive staff, who we believed could grow into top agents for us. The downside of this decision was we had to train several of them in order to let them head out on their own and sell without us being there all the time for them.

Anyway, to cut a boring story short, Steve had rung me on my mobile early in the day and told me to meet him at Crown. We planned to grab a meal, then either see a movie or have a dance, before spending a sexy night at home fucking each other's brains out.

I parked my car at the casino, then walked the short distance across the car park to the entry on Level 2. As I walked past the amusement arcade, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirrored walls. I still looked pretty good. My legs were still in great shape, and the heels were setting them off perfectly. The long black dress highlighted my curves, and the spaghetti straps meant I was unable to wear a bra, so my breasts were bouncing nicely, my nipples a little stiff as the cool breeze of the car park was replaced by the warmth of the heating inside. I carried just my small clutch purse, which only had my car keys in it. Expecting Steve to meet me, I didn't even bother to bring any cards or cash with me. My hair was looking nice, as I'd had it done that afternoon, and a little extra red lip gloss and the matching nails made me feel totally sexy, and ready for a wonderful night of pleasure with my husband of eighteen years.

I walked to the Italian restaurant, and smiled to Mario as he held the door open for me.

"Lovely to see you again, Mrs Bennett. Your reservation is table seven. I hope you and Mr Bennett have a wonderful meal and a good evening."

Mario was about 45, and he had gotten to know Steve and I in the last few years, as we liked to eat in his restaurant. The open fire, the wine list, the great food and the amazing way it always seemed quiet even when crowded, made it our favourite place to be alone together. It was the perfect night for our planned tryst, and I was already wondering what I might do in bed to make it a special night for Steve. I wondered too what little surprises he may have had in store for me.

I was surprised to see that Steve wasn't at the table when I approached. Mario's comment had given me the impression that Steve must have already arrived, but that was not the case. Not worried at all, I sat down and took in the scene.

To my left was the open fireplace, with the wonderful large leather chairs surrounding it. There were four of the big old brown chairs, that Mario told us had been in his family for years. Patrons usually moved there after a meal to sip on a port. Steve and I had even seen the occasional couple touch each other up and be naughty in them, thinking that no-one could see them. Little did they know that table seven, our table, was the only one with a view of the side of the furthest chair from everyone's view. This was the main reason we always got this table! Deep down inside we both knew we were voyeurs, and the excitement of watching lovers tease and play with each other, thinking they were unseen, always made for excellent foreplay for us!

Anthony, Mario's son, was waiting on our table, and he came over about ten minutes later and asked me if I would like to order a drink while I waited for my husband.

"Thanks, that would be nice. Can I have a Beaujolais please?" I replied.

"Of course madam. The Mitchell River 2003 is excellent."

"Perfect" I said, smiling at him as he drilled me with his killer eyes.

I made a mental note. Remind Mario to watch his young stud of a son. Girls would be after him for sure.....

I continued to look around, slowly getting a little annoyed with Steve. I was pissed that he hadn't rung and let me know he was going to be late. But, it occurred to me that my phone was still in the car, and that he may have rung me without any success.

"Oh well," I thought to myself, "He won't be long, and it's no big deal."

As I was watching two women giggle and laugh at each other sitting about five metres away, I wondered to myself if they were gay. They were very affectionate towards each other, but they were also dressed very sexily. I was trying to see if they gave any clues as to their sexuality, when Anthony appeared with my wine.

"Your Beaujolais, madam."

"Thank you," I replied smiling.

I sipped the cool liquid and immediately felt refreshed by the light red. Not being a heavy red drinker, Beaujolais and lambruscos were my thing.

More time passed, and I ordered a second wine. The first had gone down very nicely, and I was fast becoming rather shitty that my perfect evening was having a lonely, and slow, start!

Finally I decided to see if I could make contact with Steve to find out where the hell he was. I'd almost finished my second wine, was feeling a little happy already, and was also beginning to get that sexy horny feeling I always get when wine starts to take effect.

"Anthony, may I please use the phone? My husband appears to be running rather late!"

"Of course madam, I will bring it to you immediately."

With that he left and returned straight away with a cordless phone.

"Thank you," I smiled at him once more, again noticing those dark eyes.

There was no answer when I rang Steve's mobile, so I also phoned home. Again, no answer.

"Damn you!" I cursed, obviously a little TOO loud, because a man sitting in one of the leather chairs looked towards me.

Embarrassed, I smiled at him, "Sorry! Hubby running late."

"I see. Well, perhaps I should join you for a drink then, as I was just contemplating leaving and heading home, but, seeing you here all alone, I think I've changed my mind."

He left it up in the air. Clearly waiting for my response. I didn't quite know what to say. He was actually somewhat older than me, about 55 I guessed, and whilst not overly handsome, had that air of confidence and class about him that I have often found erotic over the years. In fact, as you well know, on several occasions I have had some wonderful sexual adventures with men in their 50's.

I took a moment to think about it. Steve was late. He hadn't rung. He wasn't home and he wasn't answering his mobile.

"What the hell was I supposed to do?"

"Please, join me. My husband will be here shortly, but a chat might be nice whilst I wait."

"Names Edward Taylor," he said, offering his hand.

"Nice to meet you Edward Taylor," I smiled, "mine is Dee, Dee Bennett."

"So tell me, Dee, why has your hubby left you alone all this time at the mercy of men like me who will try to get you in to bed in a flash?" he said, smiling in a sarcastic kind of a way that made me like him straight away!

"I wish I knew!" I replied. "We were supposed to meet about forty-five minutes ago, but Steve hasn't showed, and he's not answering his phone. I'm beginning to wonder if something might have happened to him!"

"Well for his sake and yours I hope that is not the case. I am sure he'll be along soon enough. In the meantime, I'm happy to keep you entertained until he turns up. Now, can I get you another wine?" said Edward, his politeness and confidence really showing through.

We spent the next fifteen minutes or so chatting. He was a lovely man, and we hit it off straight away. Id almost lost track of time, until Anthony appeared at my side with the phone.

"Miss Dee, your husband."

I took the phone and put it to my ear, excusing myself from Edward's charms for a moment.

"Where have you been baby?" I asked my hubby.

"Long story sexy," he said. I had a bingle with the car, and then had to get a checkout. I'm ok, but the doctor reckons I should lay low for a few days. The car's damaged pretty bad but I'll be fine. Are you ok to get home without me? I need to just rest up a while if that's ok?"

"Oh my god, Steve! Thank goodness you're ok. I'll come home straight away and make you some soup or something," I replied, a genuine look of shock on my face.

Edward looked concerned, and took an interest in the rest of the conversation.

"No, no, no, it's ok Dee. Take your time. Have you ordered your meal yet?"

"Not yet. I'm actually sitting having a wine with a nice older guy called Edward who offered to keep me company while I waited for you!" I said, smirking at Edward as I spoke.

"Oh, so I'm away for an hour and you've moved on to the next guy huh?" said Steve, laughter in his voice.

"Tell you what, babe. Why don't you stay there, have a meal with what's his name, and I'll catch you when you get home. I'm really fine, just have to be careful I don't stiffen up."

"Ohhh, I love it when you 'stiffen up' baby" I joked back. "Ok, I'll be home a little later and then we'll see what I can do to loosen you up and make you relax." I quipped, with a hint of sexiness in my voice.

At that very moment, I instinctively moved my leg, and my heel clipped Edward on the shin. I reacted quickly, moving my leg back away from him, but he took it as a sign and actually rubbed my stockinged leg with his shoe. It was a very brief but sexy moment.

I hung up and returned the phone to Anthony, who was politely keeping a distance away.

"So, I guess you'll be heading home then?" asked Edward, a slight look of disappointment in his eyes.

"Actually no. Steve told me to stay and enjoy dinner with you, then head home when I'm ready."

"My, my. He must be something, your husband. I'm quite certain if you were my wife I wouldn't be letting you out of my sight, let alone encouraging you to spend time with another man, eating dinner, and fighting off his advances!"

I was starting to really enjoy Edward's company.

"Who says I'd be fighting you off?" I retorted, my sense of humour hiding the sudden moistness in my panties.

Edward almost sputtered in his wine.

"Well, well, this meal is going to be even better than I had hoped!" he said. "Shall we order?"

"Please" I answered, sipping my wine and uncrossing my legs, my heels once more brushing his leg.

Throughout dinner we flirted, laughed, flirted some more, conversed, and enjoyed each other's company. Despite the age difference, we shared many interests. Edward was delighted when I said I enjoyed dancing. He told me that as a young man he had been a ballroom dancer, and that, unlike most men, he adored spending hours on a dance floor enjoying the feeling of movement and closeness of a dance partner.

I decided that, after dinner, I would ask him to join me for a dance upstairs at the disco. After all, Steve was in need of rest, and I wasn't going to be much help to him as he lay on the couch!

Finishing our meal, Edward paid the bill, as I actually had no money on me! He was old fashioned that way, and insisted on paying anyway, yet had the confidence of a young Italian in the way he dealt with me. I was having a wonderful time. I had learned that Edward's wife, Janice, had passed away seven years earlier from cancer. He lived alone now, but within half an hour of his two children, who were both working and living in the suburbs to the south-east.

He lived in an inner city apartment, and worked within walking distance of his office. He was an engineer by trade, but was now manager of his own building contract company.

It was clear that there was a chemistry between us, and, as we took the elevator to the disco upstairs, I leaned in and thanked him for such a wonderful dinner, particularly given the circumstances.

"My absolute pleasure, Dee. I m indeed fortunate to have stumbled across one so lovely. My normal evenings are spent alone trying to find something interesting to watch on the tv. To find you, and indeed, have your husband's approval to spend some time is a true pleasure."

The doors opened and we embarked into the noisy foyer of the club. I loved this place. The music was always a mixture of new stuff with some classics, and I always enjoyed writhing and moving to the heavy beat. I don't care what young people think. I'm 42, I love dancing, get over it or get out of my way! That's always been my philosophy. Besides, I reckon I still dance ok, and most men say I look fine, so hey, I love to spend time boogeying. Not only that, but it's the best workout apart from sex that I know of!

Again I had to ask Edward to pay the entry fee, as my purse was in the car. I promised to pay him back before I went home, but he dismissed the thought, and took me by the hand. I took the initiative, and lead him on to the dance floor where I found my favourite place. It was a slightly dark corner of the room, where the dance floor is spacious, but the speakers are not so close as to deafen you and make your ears ring all night.

We danced a few songs together, laughing and enjoying each other's moves. Slowly we became more and more comfortable, and I noticed that with each song, Edward became bolder in his moves. He was a great mover, and his hip swaying, swivelling and fitness was a marvel for a man of 55. I was getting really warm, and felt some beads of sweat run down my cleavage under my black dress. I took the chance at the next break to excuse myself, and went to the ladies room.

Inside, I swear I was the oldest there! Young girls wearing way too much makeup were everywhere. I took a few tissues, and dabbed them down the front of my dress, gathering up the sweat that had beaded there. Checking my makeup, I realised it would have to be ok as it was, because I had nothing with me! Refreshed, I headed back to the dance floor and quickly found Edward, holding two drinks and a beaming smile on his face.

"Thought you might like a refreshment," he said, passing me a cocktail looking drink.

"Wow, what is it?" I asked, intrigued by the bright red and orange coloured liquid.

"Tequila sunrise. The best drink there is for re-energising the body!" he said, before taking a good long sip.

We chatted a while, our flirting becoming almost serious now. As I sipped my drink, I wondered how far Edward was willing to push the fact that my husband was not there, and, had in fact given him permission to spend time with me.

"So tell me, Dee, what do you and Steve do for, you know, fun?" he asked, a slightly shy look on his face for the first time since we had met.

"Fun?" I teased, knowing full well what he meant by asking.

"Yes. You know, fun. Sexy fun. Having a good time. What do you and he like to do to keep the juices flowing between you?"

"Oooh, THAT kind of fun," I laughed as I sipped the cocktail, noticing that for the first tie I was starting to get that hot feeling that I know so often leads to erotic warmth between my legs!

"Well, we kiss a lot, cuddle a lot, like to spend time taking long walks.........."

I paused.

"And?................." Edward butted in, almost desperate for me to say something that would give him an indication of the chance of tonight's meeting progressing further.

"And........we like to go to swingers parties, erotic balls, and occasionally we welcome others into our bedroom for some wild fun."

His eyes lit up, and I swear I noticed a sudden bulge in the crutch of his tailored trousers.

"I see. Then perhaps we should consider exploring some of that kind of fun back at my place?" he asked, the self-assured confidence back in his voice.

I was now finished my drink, and was actually feeling very hot, a combination of the venue, the drinks I had consumed and the dancing we had been doing for the last hour or so.

"I'm definitely keen to explore some more, but it must be back at my place," I said. "Steve will worry if I don't get home soon. Especially seeing as how he knows I am with a strange man!"

"Oh, so I am still strange then am I?" he quipped. "I'll remember to change that perception if given the opportunity."

Ever the gentleman, I thought. Even when obviously propositioning me, he was still polite and proper.

We headed to the car park, and made arrangements to meet at my place. Edward's car was on a different level to mine, and so I pecked him lightly on the cheek, like a schoolgirl at her formal, and then headed for my own car.

In the car and on the way out of the car park, I decided to call Steve and let him know of the situation. I was very horny by this stage, and the anticipation of a sexy fuck from a strange man with my husband was making my pussy tingle as I dialled the number on my mobile.

It rang several times before Steve answered.

"Hello."

"Steve, it's me. How you feeling baby?"

"Honestly, I'm not feeling that flash. My back has stiffened up and my neck is slightly sore."

"Ooooh, poor baby" I teased, "You men are all the same. You'd be hopeless giving birth!"

I knew that was my best way of stirring him. He hated it when I laid that one on him.

"Yeah yeah, now tell me, what have you and Mr X been up to while I've been here dying?"

"Well, why don't you ask him yourself baby?" I chided.

"Huh? What do you mean? Is he there with you now?"

"No. He's in his own car. We're meeting at our place. I was horny, and I thought given your current state you might like to just watch. I couldn't help myself Steve, Edward is just too damn sexy for words. We went dancing, and you KNOW how hot I get when I dance don't you?"

Laughing in the confident way a man safe in the knowledge of a healthy marriage would do, he chatted away about what we might get up to when we got there. I hung up after telling him I'd be another twenty minutes or so, then reached down and started to play with my nipples as I drove the rest of the way. I was hot as a firecracker, and on the remainder of the trip, I planned what I would do with my two lovers that night. It was going to be a complete surprise to Steve, and I was pretty sure Edward wouldn't mind what I had in store for him either!

I lifted the garage door with the remote, and parked my car next to Steve's. Climbing out, my nipples were rock hard and I also felt a rather moist sensation between my thighs. Steve met me at the door and kissed me on the lips.

"Hi baby. Sorry about tonight. Some bastard hit me from behind at the lights."

"The main thing is you're ok." I said, and walked straight past him into our ensuite, where I stripped off, kicked off my heels and jumped into a shower.

"Edward should be along any minute. If he gets here before I'm done, would you mind showing him in and making him at home?" I asked.

"Sure thing babe - what's he drink?" asked Steve.

"I'm guessing scotch, but not certain."

Twenty minutes later, I was dressed, made up, and ready for the fun that I knew was in store.

I had chosen my outfit very carefully, with some key considerations in mind. Firstly, I wanted to look totally hot. At the restaurant I had been dressed very classy. My long dress was pure elegance, and I wanted to show some serious contrast. I knew Edward suspected there was a sexy devil hiding behind the elegant exterior, but I wanted to totally blow him away. Secondly, I was in the mood now to fuck. Simple. I had to wear something that allowed access. Thirdly, I made sure to overdo the make up, giving me that whorish, almost hooker look. I knew enough about men in their fifties to know they love it when women dress for sex. I was certainly that. I had chosen my pink, glitter mesh tube mini dress. It was skin tight and semi transparent, giving a clear view of my purple nipples through the shimmery material. On me legs I wore black stay up stockings, thigh high, and on my feet my six inch spiked heel pink platform sandals with the pink clear heels. I looked like a chick from a music video! The good thing was that if things went the way I planned, I could simply drop the top of the tube dress down below my boobs, and lift the bottom up over my hips and get down to business, still wearing the hot pink material that history had shown turned men on so much. My bright pink lipstick, covered with a clear layer of high gloss, made me look hot, even at my age, and with the large gold hoop earrings, I was ready for action. I smeared just a small amount of Opium perform behind my ears, and a splash between my boobs, straightened my dress, and I was off. My heels clicked sexily along the wooden floorboards of the hallway. I moved into the main living room, and saw Steve sitting on the leather couch. Edward, sipping on a scotch, was opposite Steve, both men warming their hands in front of the open fire.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,544 Followers