Cuckold Love Story Pt. 01

Story Info
The adventures of a hardcore Cuckold couple. That love sex.
2.3k words
4.38
30.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,352 Followers

This story is about the love between a small cocked husband and his beautiful wife. If any of the following subjects offend you this story is not for you. Cocksucking, MMW, Man on Man, cum eating, worship cock, creampie, She male, sex without a condom, fucking, sucking, forceful sex.. For the rest of you kinky fuckers, read on. Kick back take out your cock me, and ladies get your toys out. I cum many times writing this.

***

Hello, my name is Dave and my wife's name is Kim. Let me tell you a little about Kim. We have happily been married for over 20 years. Kim has always been the aggressive one in our marriage starting from the very first time I met her.

She was dating a friend of mine and we was out on a double date. We had went to a drive-in movie and she was in the front seat sucking my friends cock off, as I was in the back seat making out with my date.

I could hear the slurping sounds of her ramming his cock down her throat. I finally looked over the seat and couldn't believe how big a cock my friend had. It was at least 10" long and really thick. It made my cock look very small. As I watched my future wife suck him off and swallow his cum I was horny as hell.

I went home that night and masturbated to the image of her lips wrapped around my friend Bob's very large cock. Two weeks later I was fucking her too, along with half of the guys I had gone to school with.

She had a repetition of being an easy piece of pussy. We feel in love and everything was great until I came home one night early from work. I noticed my best friend's car parked in the driveway, I didn't think much about it. I opened the front door and I could hear moaning sounds coming out of the bedroom.

I slipped down the hall and peeked into the bedroom. There was Bob, he had Kim bent over the edge of the bed and was fucking her hard and deep. Kim was telling him how good it felt to be filled up with a real man cock, and how she loves me but my little cock couldn't satisfy her.

As I watched her being treated like a slut, I noticed my cock getting hard. I noticed I was looking at Bob's balls slamming against my pretty girlfriends ass. I was so turned on to see my best friend fucking my woman.

For some reason I unzipped my pants and started playing with my little cock. Bob let out a moan and shot a big wad of sperm right up her cunt. I turned around and headed back down the hall way and out the front door.

I gave them about 5 minutes and I called Kim and told her I was about home. She answered the phone and told me that Bob had been in the neighborhood and had stopped by to see us.

I walked into the house and Kim greeted me at the front door with a big kiss. I could tell her lips where swollen from all the cock sucking she had been doing. I acted like I hadn't seen anything.

Later on when Bob left she took my hand and led me into the bedroom where she wanted to have sex. She wanted to fuck, but I wanted to eat pussy. She was real shy for me to go down on her. She kept saying she needed to take a shower before I could eat her.

I finally got her down on the bed and stuck my face in her pussy and started licking her freshly fucked pussy. It was full of Bob's cum, I acted like everything was normal. I had been eating my own cum for about two years before I met Kim.

So cum didn't scare me, but this was the first time I had tasted somebody else's cum. It tasted so good and I was so horny, I looked up at Kim and told her I had seen her fucking Bob.

I could feel her body tense up and she squeezed her thighs together and a big glob of cum gushed out of her. She said "I'm sorry honey, but your cock doesn't satisfy my needs. That she loved me but she needed a bigger cock. I told her I understood and we can work this out. That is when are love for each other bonded forever.

We called Bob over, and I told him that I appreciated him making Kim happy. We also informed him that we were getting married and that I was ok with him fucking Kim whenever she wanted it.

I also told him I had seen her fucking him and that I had ate her pussy after he had cum in it. I told him that I had tasted his cum and that I had never sucked a cock before. I ask him to pull down his pants and let me suck him off.

This caught Kim off guard, she couldn't believe what she was hearing. In no time at all we were all naked and I was on my knees licking on the shaft of my best friends cock. I had full intentions of letting him blow a load down my throat, but Kim stopped me and wanted Bob to fuck her.

She was on her back with her legs spread wide as I guided Bobs huge cock into her hungry hole. Bob was long dicking her as I reached behind him and started massaging his balls.

I ask Bob if he minded me playing with his cock and balls. He told me that it was alright to play with anything I wanted to. But he also said that he wasn't gay and that he didn't suck cock.

I told him that was fine, sucking cock wasn't for everybody. He finally let out a big moan and I squeezed his balls and he emptied all his sperm into her beautiful pussy. He pulled it out and I quickly sucked the juice off his cum coated cock.

I then stuck my head between Kim's legs and sucked up all of Bob's spunk. Kim has multiple orgasms when I tongue her after a good fucking. I always clean her up good and then we share a cum kiss, swapping the sperm back and forth till it's all gone.

Bob sits back and wonders what I get out of eating a sloppy pussy full of cum. I tell him, I have the best wife in the world and I want to keep her happy. As time went on I experimented with all kinds of sex acts with Bob. Kim had a good imagination and we made sure to do something different at least once a week.

I remember the first time I slipped my tongue into Bob's asshole. How it tasted and smelled. How I tongue fucked him and sucked on his asshole. He was moaning so loud the neighbors could hear him. Kim was laying back on the bed watching as I ate Bob's hole out. She had a rubber cock wedged in her cunt and juices were pouring out.

She loved to watch me service Bob's sexual needs. She was so horny that she wanted us both to fuck her at the same time. She had Bob lay on his back as she climbed up on him, she had me slide Bob's cock into her pussy. Then I got on top of her and was going to stick my cock into her asshole, she stopped me and told me she wanted it in her pussy along with Bob's.

As I was sliding my cock in her hole his cock was taking up a lot of room. It was so tight my little cock started pumping cum in her with just a few strokes. Her pussy was so wet from all my cum. my little cock slipped out and Bob started fucking her hard using my cum for lube.

He fucked her for 30 minutes my cum had turned into a white froth and when he added his cum, it even got thicker. He pulled out of her and I stuck his semi hard cock into my mouth and cleaned it off. After I milked his balls dry. I cleaned Kim's well fucked pussy up, sucking and licking ever drop till she was clean.

Things progressed fast in our sex lives. Kim and I was kicked back in the bed one morning when she told me that she wanted to see me get fucked by Bob. She had been fucking me with a dildo for quit sometime and I could take a 8" dildo with no problem. Sometimes when she was fucking me I would close my eyes and think of Bob's huge cock pounding my ass.

But he might think that was gay, so he might not like it. Kim had a plan, Bob came over and Kim got to sucking his cock, and Bob wanted to fuck. Kim told him she was on her period, Bob suggested fucking her in the ass. Kim suggested fucking me in the ass. Bob started to say something and I butt in and say there is no way Bob cold get that big cock up my asshole.

Well needless to say, I bent over and took my first real cock, all the way to his balls. He started fucking me hard, if it wouldn't have been for all the anal training Kim gave me. He would have torn my ass up.

I started fucking him back I was banging his balls so hard against my ass cheeks. He knew right then that I wasn't a virgin when it came to ass fucking. He admitted later that he enjoyed the hell out of fucking me, and that it was the first time he had ever fucked a man.

He fucked me many times after that. Kim loved to sit on my face while he fucked me. She went out and bought a dildo that strapped to my face for my birthday. That night I'm lying on the Bed with a dildo strapped to my face, my wife was having the time of her life.

She was fucking Bob's cock. She was milking his balls and had two fingers buried in his ass. Bob let out a loud moan and started pumping his cum into her willing pussy.

She made sure that his sperm went deep in her hole. When he was done Cumming she jumped up and came over and inserted the dido into her cum filled pussy. As it was sliding in, cum was running out all over my face. And she started singing Happy Birthday to me. I never forgot that birthday.

Also after I unstrapped the dildo, Bob came over and dropped down on his knees looked up at me and wished me a happy birthday as he licked the head of my cock. I reached down and guided his lips down my small penis. it was hard as a rock and Bob deep throated it with ease.

It seemed Bob was a natural born cocksucker. As I was fucking his face, I told him that I had seen Kim stick two fingers in his asshole, while he was fucking her. That if he was interested in anal sex my cock would be perfect for a beginner.

He took my little cock out of his mouth and said that Kim had said the same thing and that he would like for me to fuck him. As soon as he said that my cock exploded with a load of cum. Bob was trying to swallow it all but it caught him off guard and he had cum flying everywhere.

Kim had kept me in a cock harness for 3 days and my balls were full of cum. Bob made me fill good, he said my cock maybe small but it sure can shoot a heavy load.

Later on that night Bob took his first cock up the ass. as Kim was sucking his cock I slipped my cock into his rectum and slowly fucked him. after he got use to my size he started humping back and I started working on his prostate. It wasn't long he had precum leaking out and Kim was catching every drop.

I had to stop several times to keep from cumming, even though I had just shot a massive load earlier. I wouldn't tell Kim this but Bob's ass was tighter than her pussy or asshole ever was. Bob had the tightest hole I ever fucked.

Having a small cock has few benefits. I was hoping Kim wouldn't start fucking him with her strap-on and stretch him out. I brought the subject up about Bob's tight asshole and Kim agreed not to fuck him with her strap-on. Sorry to say about 2 months later Bob had a craving for a bigger cock.

I tried to please him by taking my fingers and massaging his asshole while I had my cock in him. I would run my fingers around the rim of his ass while I fucked him it would get him off but I noticed he was getting more and more relaxed to my cock. Kim loved to watch, I would look over at her and she would have a rubber cock in both holes fucking in rhythm as one would pullout the other one went in.

As time went on me and Bob become real close. Kim would be at work and Bob and I would be home sucking each other's cock for hours. We wouldn't cum most of the time, we saved it for Kim. But we both become addicted to the taste of cum and we was having so much sex that our balls would never keep up.

Stay tuned for PT 2. Hope you enjoyed the story and had a wonderful orgasm. Don't for get to Vote and leave me a kinky message. I get horny to.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,352 Followers