Cuckolded in Connecticut

Story Info
Mike, fuck my wife – please – I want to watch.
6.8k words
3.87
153.3k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,086 Followers

Dear Reader: I suppose most authors of Literotica stories get e-mails from people with a story they want told but feel uncomfortable telling it themselves. Usually the stories I get are mere fantasy, but on occasion I feel that perhaps the story is true. "Mona's Story" was one such example where, for a variety of reasons, I felt the writer was telling the truth. Obviously, it is possible to be fooled. Here is another story that might be true. Most of the words are his, edited by me. I have cut out material I thought was unnecessary or redundant and added a touch of "color" here and there, but the story is essentially his. Of course, except for Mike, the names have been changed.

My name is Chuck and my wife made me a cuckold. She fucked a guy at a party where everybody knew she was fucking him and everybody thought I was a wimp for letting it happen. They all laughed at my humiliation.

They laughed because cuckolds are funny, but it hurts more than you can ever imagine. Some guy is fucking your wife and your friends are looking at you and you are not man enough to stop it - you can't do a damn thing about it.

This happened in 1974 when I was in the navy stationed on a FBM sub out of New London Ct. The FBM was called a "boomer" because we carried guided missiles with the big bomb. It was a responsible job done by strong men. It was a long time ago, but I still remember, as if it were yesterday, the weakness and the humiliation and the jealousy.

I was deployed on the boat for 3 months then, home ashore for 3 months. We had a group of friends (some on my boat and some on other boats) that we partied with. There were about a dozen couples and almost every week there was a party. These parties were for couples only, so when hubby was at sea, his wife normally did not go. An average party would have 8 to 10 couples.

Eating, drinking, and dancing were the norm with an occasional game, but never anything wild. Of course there was always a little hanky-panky on the dance floor – especially when there was a dark place, or when people went out back to smoke a joint. Stroking a gal's ass was frequent and if the guy got a hard-on some of the wives liked to rub their body up against it. One of the wives liked to have her pussy played with, but mostly, things were innocent flirting.

My wife Kate and I had been married almost four years. We had a daughter two years old. My wife was five foot seven, about 130 pounds. She had small tits - maybe a "B" cup - nice legs and ass, blonde hair. I am five ten, 165 pounds with okay looks.

Our sex life was good but nothing to write home about. When I returned from a patrol we fucked like bunnies for a week or so, but it was kind of vanilla. She did not like oral, either giving or receiving. I don't remember her ever actually sucking my cock. If I could get my tongue close to her pussy, maybe I got a small taste before I was told stop – "That's dirty!"

We never ever talked about either of us having sex with another person. Back then, my fantasies were for oral sex between us! She was a virgin when we got married. For practical purposes I was as well - one blowjob and one not very good fuck. Before we got married we did the normal petting and I got to finger fuck her and got hand jobs often enough to keep from going nuts.

It happened at one of those parties and I'll never understand how or why it happened. It was a routine party at our house and she was drunk and high on pot. She was dancing with another sailor, Mike, who also had had a lot to drink. They spent a lot of time in the dark part of the dance floor and I figured he was feeling her up, but I didn't expect anything more than that.

I said I was going down to the basement to get some more ice, but I needed to piss first so I went to the upstairs bathroom. They must have thought that I was in the basement because they went upstairs and when I came out of the bathroom he was leading her into the guest room.

"What's going on?" I asked.

She walked over to me, stood on her tiptoes, and kissed me on the cheek. "I have to do this," she said.

Then she took his hand and led him into the bedroom and closed the door. The sound of that lock clicking was like an explosion in the silence, as I stood there, unable to do or say anything.

I just stood in the hall not knowing what to do. I was just numb, I guess. There was only one reason for Mike to take Kate into the bedroom and lock the door. He was gonna fuck her! And she wanted to fuck him!

Her words echoed in my brain, "I HAVE to do this!"

How the hell could I let this happen? I loved her. Was it the booze or the pot? It had to be something. This had never happened before. How could a husband allow this to happen to his wife?

Finally, like a fool I went down to the party and our guests. As I entered the living room the tape recorder stopped playing, so without thinking I went over to change the tape. In the silence I heard the headboard banging on the wall upstairs. They were fucking!

The usual talking and laughter was now replaced by a stony silence. Everyone knew who was making the headboard bang against the wall and they knew what it meant. They all looked at Mike's wife, Shelly. Then they looked at me. Then back at Shelly. No one said a word or moved. Everyone just listened to that damned headboard banging against the wall.

I sat down next to the player, fumbling with the tapes. With no music playing, the banging of the headboard seemed to get louder. Everyone had a mental picture of my wife on her back, naked, with her legs spread wide and a big cock pounding into her as she raised her hips up to take it deep.

I looked at Shelly and there were tears running down her cheeks – her face was red with embarrassment. I was feeling humiliation and helplessness. Every man there must have been wondering why I didn't do something about my wife getting fucked in my own home. No real man could possibly just sit there and allow that to happen.

Even today – thirty-five years later – I cannot explain the helplessness I felt sitting there in the living room with my friends listening to the sounds of my wife getting fucked.

I remember the exact moment I felt myself getting a hard-on! I was trying to put a cassette into the player and everyone was looking at me and suddenly I got an erection! It bulged in my pants. Oh my God! My wife was getting fucked and I was getting a hard-on!

I heard a soft muffled laugh and then I saw two of my friends' wives whispering and looking at me and laughing. Had they seen my erection?

What must they think of a man just sitting there while his wife was getting fucked? I couldn't stand up because then they would surely see the bulge in my pants. There was more whispering and more, soft laughter.

Dramatic emotions flooded through my body in waves. It was the strangest mixture of emotions I had ever felt – jealousy - humiliation – helplessness, and worst of all - sexual arousal. That powerful sexual arousal dominated everything else and made me helpless.

None of the couples left the party. They just sat there listening to the pounding headboard upstairs. Several wives kept whispering to their husbands and giggling. All I could do was sit there helplessly and let them stare at me.

I felt like a child sitting there in front of the stereo fumbling to change the tape! I remember looking at Shelly and seeing her cry but no way could I walk across the room to comfort her with that big bulge in my crotch. So I just cried silently!

Then the pounding of the headboard got louder and faster, seeming to build to a climax and then, suddenly, it stopped. Everyone in the room knew that Mike was pumping a big load of hot semen into my wife at that very moment. No one said a word. Several minutes went by. Then, I heard the door of the bedroom open.

When Mike and Kate came down the stairs they did not even try to hide what had happened. They were laughing and arm in arm - both with flushed faces. Kate's hair was a mess. It was obvious to everybody that she had just been thoroughly fucked and she had enjoyed it.

Mike walked over to Shelly, took her hand and said, "Lets go home." Shelly was in tears.

Our guests left without saying the usual good byes. Kate said she was going up to bed. I went 2 houses down to collect our daughter from Jane, a friend who was watching her. Jane's hubby was at sea.

Jane's first comment was "Kate got a little carried away tonight I hear."

My God! How could she know? Then I remembered she had also watched the child of one of our guests who had left earlier. The gossip was spreading fast!

Then Jane said, "It looks like you enjoyed it." She looked at my crotch and laughed. My God! She had seen my erection!

That hurt. I still had a major hard-on and she had seen it bulging in my pants. I turned even redder and took my daughter home. What I felt at the time she said that was so humiliating that I started crying again. What the hell was happening to me?

I put my daughter to bed. Then I went into our bedroom. My wife was asleep! She had publicly fucked another man and now she was sound asleep!

I woke her up and asked, "What the hell was that all about?"

She looked at me with sleepy eyes and said, "I needed it. I had to have it."

I got into bed and she saw my erection. I was gonna fuck her. After all, she was still my wife. When she saw what I had in mind she shook her head no.

"I'm feeling real good now after Mike and I don't want to spoil it. Besides, I'm a little bit sore. You can't do it now. You'll have to wait a couple of days."

I was hurt thinking how she must have enjoyed it and how he was probably much bigger than me. The image of a great big uncircumcised cock kept running through my head.

I went in the bathroom to piss but I still had a hard-on. In my head was the sound of that headboard banging against the wall and a picture of Kate with her legs spread, humping to take a big one deep. I felt something that I still cannot describe. I barely took hold of my dick and then I ejaculated.

It was a massive load. It just spilled out of me as if it had been building up for hours. It was almost surreal! How could I say that I didn't like it that she got fucked when it turned me on like this? What the hell was I going to do? What the hell was wrong with me? Why was I so turned on by the thought of Mike fucking my wife and her enjoying it?

The bedroom door was locked when I came out of the bathroom, so I went down and slept on the sofa. The next morning I fed our daughter and did not see Kate most of the day. I think she came down for lunch when I took our daughter to the park. I called her for dinner but she did not come down till I had put our daughter to sleep. I think she was embarrassed.

When she came into the living room, I told her that we needed to talk about what had happened so we could see if we could get past it. She didn't say anything – just went into the kitchen and set out our dinner.

After we had dinner she sat down and began to tell me the story. She said that they had been talking and dancing and he had gotten her hot. She told me she had been dancing mostly with Mike and he had turned her on when he started to feel her up.

She said Mike kept giving her drinks and they went out back with a couple of other people and shared a joint. One of the wives was getting her pussy played with as she smoked a joint and Kate said that turned her on even more. Mike kept trying to feel her tits and kiss her and she finally let him play with her tits and kissed him back.

He kept asking her to feel his cock and she said no. She told me she could feel it pushing against her when he held her close. She said she was curious but told him she couldn't play with it downstairs. They had another drink and some more grass.

"I was so HOT and so WET and when he said let's go upstairs I just went!"

As she was telling me this I was getting a hard-on and feeling sexually aroused, I started getting those feelings of jealousy and embarrassment that just made it worse and seemed to drive my sexual arousal. There was nothing I could do because it had already happened. I felt frustrated because I liked thinking about him fucking her. None of this made any sense to me at all.

She said that when she saw me come out of the bathroom she was surprised because she though I was in the basement getting ice.

"But I was so turned on I had to follow him," she said.

Then she said she was sorry she did it and sorry so many people knew about it.

She said, "Do you want me to keep telling you about it?"

"Yes," I said.

"OK if you're sure, but if you want me to stop just say so. I kissed you on the cheek and we went into the bedroom. I closed and locked the door. We started kissing and he was undoing my dress. It fell to the floor and he took off my bra and started playing with my breasts."

"I knew we should stop but I couldn't because it felt to good. I was high from the grass and I had had a lot to drink. He took off his shirt and pants. He began sucking my nipples and you know how that turns me on."

"Are you sure you want to hear this? I'm embarrassed talking about it?"

"Yes," I said, "I need to know so I can deal with it and not wonder why it didn't seem to bother you when you were fucking him with our friends and his wife right downstairs."

"You know what happened in the bedroom. Are you sure you want me to continue?"

She was giving me a chance to get out of this conversation. She was mostly looking down at her feet and had not seen my erection. I sat there for what seemed like an hour, but was maybe only 30 seconds. I could not make myself tell her I had heard enough. I tried to, but no words would come out.

While she was telling me what happened, my hard-on started throbbing and I thought NOT AGAIN - this can't be happening again. I have to get myself under control. I hid the tent in my pants as best I could.

My anger and jealousy kicked in as she talked and I had asked her how she could be so dumb and did she have any idea how many people knew and what did she think Shelly thought of their little game. I was surprised when I looked at her. The look on her face told me she had not thought about anyone except herself.

What I finally said was, "In order for us to have any chance of saving this marriage I think you need to tell me every thing including how you felt and what you were thinking".

I was not thinking about how to save our marriage. I just had to know what happened! I had to hear her tell me about Mike fucking her. I wanted to hear all of the details.

"So please continue and don't leave anything out!"

She said that when she went with him to the bedroom she did not plan to "do it" (she never used words like fuck). She was just going to make out a little in private. She told me that she had never seen an "uncut thingy" and Mike said he had one he would show her. And she had never touched one other than mine so when he asked her to touch it she did.

She said she was sorry and it would not happen again and started crying. After they were naked they stood and kissed for a couple minutes and then they got in bed and he was in her!

I asked if she liked it. My hard-on was still throbbing. She said it was OK.

After a pause she said, "It was wonderful and I don't know why. He is about the same size as you and he was drunk and not really caring about me but I loved it."

At that point I said, "Did you really enjoy fucking Mike?"

"Do you really want to know?" She asked.

After a long pause I said, "Yes"

And because of what happened after that I have regretted saying, "Yes" ever since! I should have stopped right there, but my mind was playing a porn video with my wife as the star performer.

We were sitting about two feet apart on the sofa. She stopped talking and I looked at her. She had turned towards me and had a funny look on her face. I remember to this day her shock, amazement, and disgust. She was staring at my very hard cock. I am not huge but I couldn't hide it. I got red faced and just sat there. There was a long pause, and then she began shouting.

"You're a pervert! You're getting turned on, by hearing me tell you about it! I've read about people like you. You're sick!"

She jumped up and ran upstairs and shut and locked our bedroom door.

I went soft instantly and sat alone in my misery.

Monday I got up, took a shower, and went to work. At least she hung a uniform on the door for me.

The next five days were murder! It seemed like everyone knew and they were telling jokes with me as the brunt.

Friday afternoon, Shelly called and asked if we were coming to the party. It was at her house. I told her no and she asked to talk to Kate. After they talked, Kate said we had to go.

When we got there I asked Shelly, "What the hell were you thinking?"

Shelly said we had to try to get over what had happened. Both our spouses were drunk and stoned when they did it. Mike told her he was sorry. It wasn't going to happen again. And besides, she said, laughing, there were only two other couples this week and she didn't want to dance with the same guys all night.

The night went well until about eleven when Kate pulled me into the bathroom and said, "I need him once more, but you can watch if you want to since it turns you on so much. We are going into the guest room in five minutes."

The other two couples had gone home when I came back into the living room. Kate and Mike were dancing very close and kissing. Shelly came in and asked me what was going on. I pointed to our spouses and told her what Kate had said.

My wife got slapped and Mike got kneed in the nuts. Shelly told them it would not happen in her house!

A few minutes later, while I was getting ready to leave, Kate asked for the house key. I said I'd be ready to go in a minute.

Kate said, "Mike and I are going to go to our house and fuck."

She had never used that word before. Never in our marriage had I heard her say it.

"I need that key," she said.

Then she chuckled. "Oh, and honey, you can come with us and watch, if you want to. If hearing me talk about it gave you a hard-on, think about how much fun you'd have watching us do it. You'd probably come in your pants."

She was taunting me! I didn't get sexually aroused. I got mad - really mad!

I said loud enough for Mike and Shelly to hear, "It's not going to happen!"

Mike, Shelly and my wife and I got into it! Kate stood red faced with her mouth open, speechless. I said that Mike, who was still very uncomfortable, was probably not up to it. We were going home! I kissed Shelly on the cheek and left. My wife came stumbling along. When we got to the baby sitter's house, I told her to get our daughter and I would see her at home.

When she got home and put our daughter to sleep, she found me in bed and said, "I do not want to sleep with you. Get out!"

My answer was. "Fuck you! You can use the sofa or the guest room!"

She left and I went to sleep and slept quite well.

Saturday morning at breakfast I asked her where this thing was going to go. I figured it was time to get things settled.

Kate looked me straight in the eye and said, sarcastically, "I thought you wanted to watch us fuck because it turns you on."

She was taunting me again. I tried to tell her it did excite me but it had to be an "us" thing - not just for her! And I could not put up with being embarrassed in front of our friends. I was very confused about my humiliation and sexual arousal. We left it at that and went on about our day.

That night I wanted to talk again after I put our daughter to bed. But when I came downstairs, I found that Mike had come over to our house. I had not expected him. Mike and Kate were making out on the sofa! She got up quickly.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,086 Followers
12