Cuckolding from a Woman's View Ch. 04

Story Info
He looked like a Viking & had the biggest cock.
3.3k words
4.45
140.2k
33

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

It was a Thursday night two weeks after Mary and I had met with my sister Jan and she told us about her sexual adventure with another man. This man fucked her while her husband watched! She said she was going to do it again and would let us know incase we wanted to watch her do it.

When I got the call Jan said, “Mandy it’s Jan. I’m calling to let you know I’m going to do it again next Saturday night. That’s November 12 and if you are interested in coming over to watch it’s OK with us. In fact I talked to Mary and she has already told me she and her husband are coming. Yes! Don is coming too! Isn’t that cool? I think Don might want to try this sex act too just like John. Look you can bring Bud along too if you would like and it would be Ok with him. I don’t want any trouble so be sure Bud will be OK wit it first. Did you talk to him about it? Or, did you chicken out?

I told her I hadn’t said a word to my husband about it because I still wanted to be married. She said, “Oh! Well that really is too bad Mandy. Now, it’s going to start around 8 PM on 11/12 so please don’t be late cause no one will be available to answer the door once we start.”

She laughed and laughed at her own joke. Then she said, “Oh and be ready for a shocker hon. I have invited a new guy, his name is Victor. He’s the big young blond guy I told you about who was one of the three men I narrowed down among those I interviewed. He’s beautiful Mandy you’ll love him.”

I listen and couldn’t believe what she was telling me. Not only was my youngest sister coming to see her get fucked, but she had talked Mary into bring her husband. It was like she was having a party. I was stunned but there was a thrill going in and out of my loins and my clit throbbed which I couldn’t deny. I told her I would let her know. Deep down inside I knew I wanted to see my sister having this sex act but I also wanted to see how her husband handled it.

I called Mary and we talked for a long while as she explained how she had gotten her husband to agree to come along and watch Jan fuck a stranger. She laughed when she told me that Donny would have rather watched me getting fucked. She said, “In fact Mandy Don has offered to fuck you while we all watch if you would like. He has the hots for you big time!”

She laughed and I chuckled and then said, “I don’t think Bud would like that very much Mary. But thank Don for the offer.”

I was kidding her back but she was serious and I knew it. I knew Don liked me and in fact Bud and I had a fight over it once. From then on I kept Don cool as he could get. He still liked to touch me whenever he could get away with it. Like when we saw each other on say Christmas, he would hug me and try and get me under the mistletoe. Once I had to move his hand from my ass before Bud saw him. That wouldn’t have been cool at all. Bud would have kicked his ass.

Now Jan had set up this damn sex orgy and Don and Mary would be there to watch her get screwed by some guy while her husband watched her do it. I called Jan and talked to her for awhile and then told her I would be there just to make sure she didn’t influence my little sister. She laughed but I was serious. I also told her that Bud wouldn’t be there, and to keep her mouth shut or I would be in big trouble with my husband.

She told me she wouldn’t say a word to Bud. She invited me over an hour early so that she and John could talk with me. She wanted her husband to talk with me about Bud and what his reaction would be if he knew about what Jan was doing.

I arrived about an hour early and Jan was in her room dressing. Well she was putting on another nightie that John had purchased for her and it left noting to the imagination. This one was baby blue but very sheer and she wasn’t wearing any panties. She was putting on makeup while John sat there watching her. As we chatted John finally said, “So you haven’t told Bud anything about Jan and me have you Mandy?”

I told him no and that I didn’t think Bud would react kindly to what they had been doing. He certainly wouldn’t want to participate or watch.”

John said, “Oh don’t be so sure about that Mandy. He’s a man and I know he loves to watch women fuck, especially beautiful ones like Jan and you. I bet that if he was asked the right way he might surprise you. How about if in talk with him?”

I said, “And he might surprise you by busting your nose and eyes with his fist. Bud would never allow me to have any type of sex with another man and I really don’t think he would be willing for me to be there watching it either.”

John smiled and said, “Well that’s what Mary said about Don and he’ll be here tonight! Let me think about how I would tell Bud and then we’ll talk again. Maybe the four of us, Jan and me and Don and Mary could sit and talk with him on day say at a dinner you host. That is if you would like to try what Jan has and is going to doing again tonight, fuck some other man.”

I smiled and said, “Good luck John I’m sure not going to be there when you talk with him. You’ll be on your own buddy!”

We talked for about 40 minutes about it and I had to agree it was an exciting idea. Having the choice of a man I picked and having him fuck me with my husband’s approval but I really didn’t think Bud would go for it.

He laughed and then moved and stood behind his wife. She smiled in the mirror at him and I watched as he ran his hands down the front of her body cupping her breasts for a few seconds. As he pinched and pulled lovely on her red nipples, she slapped his hand and said, “Now, now John! You know the rules; no touching me until my date leaves tonight. Then if you’re still up for it, I’ll give you some sugar. But until then no touching.”

She looked at me and said, “John really likes to be teased like this Mandy it’s part of our game. Right dear, don’t you like it when I won’t let you touch me before my lover leaves baby?”

He smiled and shook his head yes. He went over and sat on the bed again watching his wife prep herself for the man coming to fuck her. I shook my head wondering why I was here. We talked some more and finally about 7:45 PM Mary and Don got there and came into the living room. I went out to meet them with John leaving Jan to finish.

Don walked towards me and tried to hold me but I stopped him. I offered my hand and said, “Hi Mary. Hi Donny. Nice to see you again.”

Then I walked away leaving Don there to watch my ass as I went into the kitchen. I knew he was looking at me, he always does. Mary came into the kitchen and asked about Bud. I told her I hadn’t talked to Bud about any of this and wanted to keep it that way at least for now. She told me no problem and as we were making drinks when doorbell rang. John answered it and there stood whom I was sure was Victor!

He was a big man, very young maybe 24 with blonde hair and looked like a real weight lifter. I mean he was build like a football player, very muscular.

I whispered to Mary, “He looks like a bloody Viking Mandy! God his body is magnificent!”

Jan told me how he would look. It was as natural as it could be. John stood next to Vick shaking his hand and introducing him to everyone in the room. Then he asked him if he wanted a drink, Vick declined. There was small talk made by everyone like we had all known each other for ages.

Then Jan came into the room dressed only in that nightie and everyone stopped talking and looked at her. She smiled and gave Vick a light kiss. He pulled her to him and kissed her back harder. I looked at John and he was smiling at them and then he looked at me and smiled again. John said, “Make yourselves comfortable, who wants a drink?”

It was like a strange dream not real. Here was my sister Jan dressed in a nightie that everyone could see all of her assets and here was John knowing the blonde man standing next to her with his arm around her in his living room was going to fuck her. And, everyone else knew it too. No one said anything or asked a question. Then everyone started talking. It was strange and very natural as any other type of party I have been too. Finally John said, “So Are you ready Vick?”

He said, “Born ready.”

He looked at his wife and asked, “Jan are you?”

She looked up into the blonde man’s eyes and smiled saying, ‘Oh yes Oh God yes John1 I’m very ready.”

They both smiled at each other and merged together again kissing. Vick’s hands ran over Jan’s big breasts and then one hand went between her legs. We all stood there and watched him do it. Everyone could see Jan had no panties on and Vick’s hand was rubbing directly on Jan’s already wet pussy. As she kissed Vick and let him touch and stroke her body, I took the time to get a really good look at this Viking of a man.

He was gorgeous! He was about 6’3” and he had muscles on top muscles. Blue eyes and blond hair and Jan was right he was a real hunk. I was betting he could have most any woman he wanted. I couldn’t help but keep looking at him and he noticed me doing it. He smiled as he began to undress right there in front of all of us. Jan was for all intensive purposes nude already.

But, when he dropped his shorts I actually gasped. His cock and balls were so beautiful. It wasn’t that it was a horse’s cock, not a foot long. But Vick’s cock was thick even soft. And it was longer than any cock I have ever seen when it got hard, maybe 9 inches. But he was so thick! When hard he must have been 4 inches around.

He saw me looking at him and smiled directly into my eyes as I looked down away from his eyes. He came over to me completely nude and lifted my head up towards his face. He said to Jan, “I think your other sister likes what she sees too Jan. Maybe she should join us in the bedroom. What do you think baby? Want a little of this too?”

He was holding his cock and stroking it. The damn thing looked alive as it grew and grew as I stood there looking at it and him.

Jan laughed and said, “I saw you first Vick. Besides, her husband won’t allow her and she is a good girl isn’t that right Mandy?”

I didn’t answer her I just watched this beautiful man stroking his big dick. He smiled again and said, “Well maybe next time Mandy.”

Jan laughed and said to him, “Look Vick, when we’re done if she wants you she can have sloppy seconds, or thirds or maybe even forth and fifths!”


Everyone but me laughed. I was so wet between my legs and my clit was throbbing as if my husband was licking it! I wondered just what I would say if Vick came up to me after fucking Jan and asked me if I wanted some of him too?

As John refilled everyone’s drink, we all walked to the master bedroom where Jan had chairs lined up like a meeting room. There were more drinks and some food there too. She told us to sit down and enjoy the show. John had the front row seat and when I got into the room there was only one seat left, next to him. Mary and Don sat on the other side of John. John aid, “The show is about to start so get comfortable anyway you want.

As Vick slipped off Jan red sheer nightie letting it fall to the floor, John undressed too. As Vick and Jan stood there nude, John turned to us but looked directly at me as he said, “Anyone who wants to get undressed help yourselves. I know I’m going to cum watching these two fuck tonight. So I won’t wait until they start”

Again I was shocked at his relaxed attitude but hen I saw Don strip and Mary take her top off I didn’t know if I wanted to stay. There were now three men completely nude in the room, and one woman. Mary was half nude and I was fully dressed but getting pressure from all of them to at least take my top off. Finally I said, “OK! OK I’ll take it off but if any of you say a word to my husband I’ll kill you.”

They all laughed and we sat down watching Jan and Vick making out standing up. She had her legs opened wide and Vick was cupping her pussy with one hand while his other hand was going around behind her and rubbing under her ass. We all heard her moan as his mouth started to suck on her left breast. It was going to be a night I soon wouldn’t forget.

Vick picked Jan up like she weighted nothing and laid her on the bed. As he knelt between her open legs I saw John begin to stroke his hard cock. I looked around and saw Don feeling his wife up as she stroked his hardening cock. Don smiled over at me and licked his lips. I turned my head quickly going back to watching my middle sister’s pussy being eaten by a pro. Vick really knew how to do it. He would drive Jan up higher and higher and then back off. When he finally let her have an orgasm she screamed scaring me. She was thrusting her pussy up into Vick’s face telling him how good it felt. I crossed my legs and felt my own pussy throbbing with want. John looked over at me and moaned as he saw my breasts with my nipples rock hard and long as they get. I saw his cock spew his cum all over his hand and legs. As he was finishing I heard another moan and looked to my left. There was Don cumming all over his wife’s hand and legs. His cock was squirting up in the air like a fountain!

I squeezed my legs tighter feeling the pleasure on my clit. I couldn’t look away! I watched first my sister climaxing on the blonde man’s tongue. I saw his big thick cock hanging down between his legs and knew he was going to put it in Jan soon and fuck her. I looked at John and saw his hard cock cumming all over him. And finally I saw my youngest sister jerking off her husband and he was cumming all over her. It was an unbelievable sight and the smell of sex filled the bedroom.

I didn’t know what I was going to do. I was as horny as I have ever been in my life. I heard don say, “So what do you think Mandy? You like what you see? All these cock cumming make you hot baby?”

Mary said, "Shut up Don if you want any one to cum make me cum. He said, “take off the rest of your clothes and I do just that.”

She stood up and much to my surprise she stripped down completely and then sat on her husband’s lap. I could see his cock move into her as the blonde man between my sister’s legs moved up now and positioned his big dick at her opening. Jan’s pussy was open like a flower and she moaned when Vick pushed the huge cock head into her womb. She arched her back and it went in. The big cock head was in and she told her husband that Vick’s cock was now inside her. John moaned and began to stroke his cock again. I didn’t know whom to watch. John beating off. My youngest sister was being fucked by a man I knew wanted me very badly. Or maybe I should watch the blonde Viking fucking Jan.

I decide on Jan and the big dick fucking her. I moved my hand between my legs now and squeezed my pussy feeling it and knowing how wet and mushy it was. I knew I was going to cum soon too.

John looked over at me and smiled then he reached for my naked breasts and I didn’t stop him. I rubbed my pussy while my brother-in-law rubbed and pulled on my nipples. I moaned loudly and began to rock on my chair. Again and again I rubbed my clit on the outside of my clothes. John whispered, Get naked it’s much better.”

But by then I was cumming. I humped my hand letting John play with my tits. When I was done I slid down in the chair and listen to Jan and Mary being fucked. Jan was riding up and down on Don’s good size cock facing away from him and looking at her sister Jan who was taking the biggest cock I have ever seen up inside her. She had swallowed all of Vick’s cock up inside her pussy tunnel and was now humping him back as she reached her orgasm. The way the chairs were arranged we all saw her pussy begin to squeeze Vick’s big dick as it moved in and out of her pussy. Then we saw Vicks cock become al wet and finally we saw drops of Jan’s cum began to leak out of her cunt!

Then we heard a low moan and saw white fluid coming out of her pussy coating Vick’s cock. We all knew Vick had cum. As he slowed down I looked over at Mary and she had her head back resting it on her husband’s shoulder now. He had her breasts in his hand and they were both fucking fast as they watched Jan and the Viking slow down. Finally Don almost yelled, “I cumming baby! Oh god yes Mary!”

She must have felt his cum pump into her and it sent her over the edge. She settled on his cock and while still looking at Jan on the bed she rocked back and forth as she climaxed too.

It was then that I took John’s hands off of my breasts and got up. I knew I had to get some air. When I did they all seem to take a break.

When we came back Mary was talking to Jan and she was shaking her head yes. I wondered what they were talking about.

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers